Lisa James - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please take it out! OwOwOwOw! It's burning me please! Ohhhh please let me go to the toilet!"

"Don't be silly young lady," said the woman glancing at her watch, "you're going to hold it for the full ten minutes." Lisa began a series of bumps and grinds, wriggling her hips and bottom in all directions.

"Please Miss, ooooohhhhhh! Please let me go!"

"Keep still you silly girl!"

"What's it doing to her?" asked Susan as she started to laugh once more.

"It's rapidly reducing everything to fluid so we can flush her out properly." Finally Lisa was sent into the toilet cubicle to relieve herself. Shaking, she tottered out to face them once more. After being made to carefully wash the buttplug she was made to kneel in the bath. This time the tube that was roughly pushed into her poor bumhole was attached to the shower fitting. Warm water filled her to bursting several times before Miss Cooper was satisfied.

"Right Susan, just give her a good soaping then we can rejoin the party." As the ex teacher collected her things Susan soaped Lisa thoroughly between her legs. The girls fingers opened both holes causing Lisa to gasp and squirm on the questing digits. Sliding her hands between the older womans buttocks Susan couldn't resist forcing them apart and taking one last look at the wrinkled anus. Lisa's face burned with embarrassment at the girl's intimate examination but she tried to be good and did her best to remain still.

Downstairs in the lounge and back in her party dress Lisa was told to stand next to Timothy at the side of the room. Jackie Freeman of "Sublime Products" began her presentation by describing and displaying their extensive range of dildos, vibrators and buttplugs. The bewildering array of shapes and sizes caused much merriment among the giggling ladies. As the false cocks were passed around they continually glanced at Lisa and the boy. Their comments and bursts of laughter filled Lisa with dread. As she watched they investigated several items of bondage equipment and her anxiety grew, especially when they began slapping various straps, paddles and whips against their palms. At her side the boy was also growing increasingly nervous and agitated. After an hour the women thanked Jackie for her excellent and amusing talk. Everyone clapped before the general conversation turned ominously towards the actual demonstration of certain items. Lisa jumped when Mrs Henderson spoke;

"Lisa! Come over here, it's time we started your punishment," she did as she was told and stood in the centre of the room facing the ladies.

"Take off your party dress." They weren't going to make her strip, they couldn't do that! Oh god no!

"Didn't you hear me girl? I said take your dress off!" There was a moments silence before Lisa started pleading,

"Oh please Miss don't make me take it off in front of everyone, please!" Mrs Henderson started laughing at Lisa's obvious distress,

" Why on earth not young lady? You take every opportunity to show people those boobs of yours and that fat bottom. Get it off now!" The sexual tension in the room suddenly increased as Lisa reached behind and unzipped the frock. Swallowing hard she pulled the thing over her head and let it drop to the floor. Her boobs with their pointy nipples immediately sprang into view. She felt the boys eyes devouring her breasts which caused her nipples to harden even more. The ladies drank in the sight.

"That's better isn't it? It's what a dirty girl like you needs, in front of everyone, mmmm?" Lisa's face turned scarlet as she looked at them close to tears.

"Knickers too Lisa, we're all waiting."

"Oh please no Miss, not in front of him, please," she pleaded, glancing at the boy.

"You disobedient girl. Put your hands on your head and stand up straight!" Lisa's boobs lifted and wobbled as did as instructed. Mrs Henderson stood behind her and slipped her fingers into the waistband of the tiny knickers. With great ceremony she slowly pulled them down. Lisa's shaven mound came into view and then the pink lips of her pussy. She looked at the ceiling and wished she could disappear. Her face burned as the ladies immediately started laughing and making comments about her smooth "little girl's" vagina. She glanced at the boy, standing there and watching. Enjoying her humiliation.

"We're not shy are we?" asked Alison giving a sharp laugh. They all admired Lisa's smooth thighs and the soft curve of her breasts but mostly they looked at the pink lips of her bare pussy.

Joanne Coleman, a twenty five year old friend of Alison's, suddenly exclaimed and pointed at Timothy. As one they turned and stared at the boy's obvious excitement, which was tenting the front of his underpants. His erection was jutting out directly towards the ladies. Miss Cooper jumped up and charged across the room to him;

"What's this you dirty boy?" she shouted, slapping his stiffness with the back of her hand, "come here!" She dragged him by his ear to stand next to Lisa then unceremoniously pulled his pants down.

"Hands on your head boy!" His erection sprang upwards as the tittering ladies commented on his foreskin and the way it was drawing back from the swollen purple head.

"He certainly likes Lisa," said Helen Scott with a mischievous grin.

"Yes that's obvious," said Miss Cooper, "but he needs to learn some self control. In fact this is a perfect opportunity to try Jackie's restriction harness." Lisa was surprised, as were most of the ladies, when she saw the boy's very hard cock. It was at least six, if not seven, inches long and the surrounding area had been completely shaved. Timothy himself was shaking uncontrollably, his head spinning and he felt faint with embarrassment at being exposed to so many women in such a way. He couldn't help his hard on. Seeing Lisa stripped and seeing her bare pussy had been too much for him. Jacqueline Freeman held up a series of leather loops and buckles,

"The harness is especially useful for over excitable younger males. Even if you inadvertently allow them to come it's possible, by tightening the straps, to maintain eighty percent of their erection until they fully recover." She knelt down in front of the boy and began expertly fitting the thing to his engorged parts. He jerked and gasped as she manhandled him, pulling his hard rod this way and that as she worked. When she stood up Timothy's seven inches looked thicker and angrier. Veins stood out along it's length and the foreskin had been forcibly retracted. Everything looked appreciably darker in colour.

"Let the ladies inspect you Timothy," said Miss Cooper pushing him forwards. Soon they were all pulling and stroking the boy's stiffness. Susan Sellers took longer than everyone else, squeezing his balls and pulling the foreskin back and forth across the shiny head. She was fascinated at how much he jerked and panted when she pumped her hand up and down the shaft. Giggling she rubbed her thumb over the hole at the tip and laughed as he nearly collapsed to his knees.

Lisa stood rooted to the spot. Real tears were glistening in her eyes at the dreadful humiliation of standing naked in front of them. Their attention refocused on her as Mrs Henderson started to speak,

"Right Lisa, let the ladies have a proper look at you. Turn around, bend over and grasp your ankles. Make sure you keep your legs together, hurry up!" She stumbled around into the required position. Her pussy bulged obscenely out from between her closed thighs, her bottom sticking out quite rudely as she bent over.

"She's certainly got a fat pussy," said one of them, "does she play with it a lot?"

"Oh yes, she's a proper little tart when it comes to fingering herself, aren't you Lisa?" said Mrs Henderson, "Open your legs wide now girl, we all want to see how wet you are." Lisa eyes widened. They weren't going to make her do that, they couldn't. The ladies were delighted when she started pleading again,

"Oh please Miss, don't make me show them everything. I'll be really good. Couldn't you punish me when we get home? Oh please Miss!"

"We're certainly going to have to teach you a lesson Lisa! I told you to open your legs, now do it girl! We all want to see and Timothy is particularly interested."

Susan Sellers was still pulling and squeezing the boy's hard cock but his eyes were firmly fixed on the area between Lisa's legs. Very slowly she parted her legs. Her buttocks opened and the sticky lips of her vagina slipped apart. Her face was burning with shame as she realised exactly what they would be seeing. She could feel her pink hole opening and knew that in between her spread cheeks the puckered entrance to her bumhole was clearly visible.

"Might I suggest that you all inspect Lisa's holes so you can gauge for yourselves what a little tart she is," said Mrs Henderson, "then we can punish her."

Within a few moments fingers were delving into her vaginal folds and pressing insistently at the entrance to her bottom. Lisa gasped and wriggled her hips as several fingers stretched the slippery walls of her pussy. A finger sank right into her bumhole as someone began pulling and squeezing her clitoris. Even her breasts were fondled, her hard nipples pulled and pinched as she succumbed to the onslaught of sensations. She was soon moaning and pushing herself onto the searching digits. The beginnings of an orgasm stirred in her belly as she gasped and writhed as each lady made an intimate inspection of the tight pink tunnels.

"You dirty girl!" Miss Cooper's voice penetrated Lisa's reverie, she'd almost made it, a few more seconds and she would have come! All thought of where she was had escaped her. Realisation dawned but it was too late, her hips continued to roll from side to side as the fingers withdrew.

"Get over my knee young lady," said Mrs Henderson as she dragged the trembling girl into position. Head down Lisa did her best to keep her bum cheeks pressed tightly together but within moments she was gasping and jerking as the landlady spanked her as hard as she could.

"I'll teach you to behave young lady!" Her hand splatted crisply down on the pale firm buttocks producing a succession of urgent yelps from Lisa. Her bum began to burn almost immediately, the cheeks parting as she wriggled from side to side. The ladies were quick to notice,

"Look at her she's loving it, she's trying to bring herself off!" said Joanne Coleman mockingly.

"Careful Jean, at this rate you'll have to put a towel under her!" They began laughing. As the spanking continued Lisa's bum got hotter and hotter,

"Please miss, owww, ooooh! I'll be good, please stop, oooohhh!" The stinging and the shame of being watched had started her clitoris tingling. She couldn't help rubbing it against her landlady's legs. Hard stinging smacks jolted her bottom. There was no escape for the succulent rear and none for the inviting backs of her thighs. By the time she was once again standing in front of the ladies her once pale buttocks were bright red. She was close to tears.

"Now Lisa ask the nice ladies to punish you. It doesn't matter who's first as everyone will be having a turn!" With her hands on her head Lisa turned towards the nearest lady. To her horror it was Susan Sellers but it was too late,

"Please Miss," she said very quietly, "will you spank my bottom?"

"Oh come on girl you can do better than that!" laughed Mrs Henderson, "you know how to ask properly." Red faced Lisa tried again,

"Please Miss will you spank my naughty bottom as hard as you can. I deserve to be punished as I'm a dirty little girl." The women were all laughing as she was pulled across the young girl's knee.

"Tell me you're a dirty girl Lisa," said Susan Sellers as she began to spank the red buttocks with as much force as she could, "let's see if I can make you cry!" As the stinging increased Lisa writhed across the girl's lap. The shame of being spanked was awful and so was the burning in her bottom but she wouldn't cry, she wouldn't, it would be too humiliating. Suddenly the girl's fingers sank right into her pussy, she groaned as they stretched her wide open. Then the spanking started again.

Splatt!

Splatt!

Splatt!

The Party - Chapter 3

The burning in Lisa's wobbling bum cheeks got worse and worse as Susan continued to smack them. She did her best not to cry out but inevitably she began to sob. She couldn't help herself.

"Oh dear is the naughty little girl getting a nasty sore bottom then? Does she want me to stop?" Suddenly she slapped the backs of the woman's thighs, first one and then the other in rapid succession. Caught unawares by the intense sting that suddenly burned her sensitive skin, Lisa shrieked.

Timothy Collins was spellbound as he watched the young woman's writhing bottom, his cock twitched each time he glimpsed the puffy pink lips between her legs. After this evening his world would never be the same again, how could it be. At first he'd been scared and embarrassed but as the women continued to touch him his excitement had overcome everything else. His aunt had started shaving him only a few weeks before. At first he'd been consumed with embarrassment because each time he got an erection. She never said anything just moved it to one side as the razor did it's work. According to his aunt it was for his own good and much more hygienic in the long run. Now he wanted them to touch his hard on again, to make him come and he really wanted to touch the naked woman that was writhing and crying on Susan Sellar's lap. He'd never seen a woman spanked before. When she'd begun to plead and beg his erection had surged. Luckily he'd been allowed to watch the proceedings almost undisturbed. A few times he'd collected food and drinks from the kitchen and passed them around, but otherwise he'd been ignored. Only Susan had shown any real interest in him, teasing his cock and balls continuously as they watched together. Several times clear drops of fluid had begun leaking from the tip. Much to his disappointment she'd stopped stroking him whenever this happened. And now that she was spanking Lisa the straps encircling his parts were getting tighter, he really needed to come and come soon!

"I'm surprised she's such a cry baby," said Joanne Coleman turning to Helen Scott who was watching impassively.

"She'll be crying a lot more by the time we've finished tonight, we ought to try something with a bit more bite don't you think?" The two women began handling the paddles and straps arrayed on the dining table. Alison joined them and after a hushed conversation carefully selected a stiff leather strap. Joanne and Helen chose matching leather paddles. Lisa continued to sob when she suddenly found herself down on the floor, tipped unceremoniously off Susan's lap. Her hands mmediately grasped her sore bottom and tried to rub away the atrocious sting.

"Thank Susan nicely Lisa", said Mrs Henderson sharply, "and take your hands away!"

"Th..Th...Thank you Miss," she said.

"You're welcome, that was great fun!" replied Susan, smirking, "I

especially enjoyed it when you started to cry for me." She giggled.

"Help me move the coffee table, hurry up girl," said Alison as she roughly pulled Lisa to her feet. Together under the watchful eyes of the room they moved it to one side.

"Fetch two of my dining chairs and bring them here." Aware of the women, but more especially the boy, devouring every inch of her nakedness Lisa did as she was told. She could sense the boy's eyes continuously flicking between her boobs, pussy and hot bum cheeks. Even worse he kept trying to catch her eye. Red faced, trembling with humiliation and keeping her gaze firmly fixed on the carpet she placed the chairs in front of Alison. She eyed the leather paddles with a great deal of apprehension as Joanne and Helen sat down facing each other, their knees just touching.

"Get over Jo and Helen's laps little girl, the three of us are going to show you what a sore bum really feels like!" Casting a panic stricken glance towards her landlady, who gave an amused chuckle, she reluctantly complied, slowly sliding herself across the women's knees.

A paddle exploded onto one of her already sore bum cheeks. Lisa's breath caught as the flesh flattened before springing back into shape. For a split second there was no discomfort then a fire ignited in her bottom. The second impact struck the other cheek. She began to cry immediately, the pain was simply unbearable.

"Legs apart Lisa!" Alison struck the backs of the soft thighs, the stiff leather strap bringing a howl from the girl. Her legs scissored apart revealing all of her charms. She tried her best to turn over on their laps but her waist was firmly held, again there would be no escape. The paddles and strap beat an excruciating tattoo on Lisa's bottom and thighs for a good ten minutes or so. Gradually the hot globes turned a much darker shade of red. Throughout she begged and pleaded, offering to do anything, anything if they'd only stop for a second. They ignored her as the rest of the ladies watched with interest as her struggles grew weaker and weaker. After a time she stopped struggling altogether, only gasped at each agonizing impact. She no longer had enough energy left to protest. Sobbing was all she could manage as the searing heat spread deep into the crack between her legs.

"Stand up girl, let everyone see what a properly disciplined backside looks like." Mrs King's daughter had really enjoyed using the strap on the back of the woman's legs, she'd really made the little bitch sing! Lisa had to be helped to her feet. She stood in front of them hands clasped to her burning bottom, tears rolling down her cheeks, weaving her hips from side to side in a parody of sexual arousal.

"Take you hands away girl! How many times do you need to be told?" Mrs Henderson shouted at her, "and stop blubbering anyone would think you'd been severely dealt with!" Dragging her hands away she dropped them to her sides as Alison began to speak,

"Right everyone, now might be an opportune time to take a short break. I'm sure our naughty little girl needs to compose herself before we continue and I could certainly do with a coffee. It's all ready, we can retire to the kitchen in a moment but first it looks as though that fat bottom needs some attention. I've got some cold cream," she started to giggle and then continued, "If no one has any objections Christine and I thought Timmy might like to apply it." The boy positively beamed as the ladies all started laughing at Lisa's explosive,

"Noooo!"

"What an excellent idea," said Mrs Henderson, "it'll make her think twice before showing herself to complete strangers again."

"I'm sure she'll find it very exciting, won't you Lisa?" said Mrs King.

"No, No, please you mustn't let him!" Lisa covered her face with her hands, starting to sob again but this time with shame. The thought of the young boy running his hands all over her bum mortified her.

"On the settee would be best," said Alison, pushing Lisa forwards, "then Timmy can really get at you!" The women laughed and moved out of the way, but they all stayed to see what was about to happen.

"Oh god, please don't let him touch me. You can't let him!"

"Get on there you shameless little slut, it's exactly what you want with everyone watching!" Alison pushed her onto the couch forcing her to kneel and stick her bum out.

"Dip your back, and get your legs further apart than that girl, how's the boy supposed to do a good job if he hasn't got room to work?" The women sniggered at Lisa's predicament. A forceful smack applied to one of the dark red buttocks and the legs reluctantly parted. They all had a perfect view of her bumhole and the pink lipped slit between her legs. Very red faced Lisa looked back at them over her shoulder,

"Don't let him, please!"