Lisa Learns Her Place Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ling00
Ling00
276 Followers

I shake my head gently, looking down at you. "Shhh, Lisa. Don't speak. Don't ask questions. Remember, this is what's best for you. Trust me. And thank me later. This is only the first step in setting you free."

I take my cock in my hand and lift it until it's pointed directly at your small mouth. You look up at me again, utter terror in your eyes, and then I put my hand on the back of your head and push you down on me, forcing your thin lips open with the swollen head of my cock, leaving a glistening trace of precum on your upper lip, feeling you open wide for me as I push on the back of your head.

I see your eyes bulge as I enter you, your nostrils flare, and I smile down at you as I push forward, feeling your tongue fighting around my cock, instinctively trying to force it out of the way of your breathing, and I push further into your mouth in response. I feel my sensitive tip pressing against your throat, and you suddenly gag hard, your throat convulsing violently, your stomach heaving, and I think for a moment you're going to throw up around my dick, but you recover as I pull back a bit, letting you start breathing steadily through your nose. Tears are welling in your eyes as you struggle to breath, and once you've realized you're not going to suffocate, I push back down into your throat, feeling you open for me, taking me deep. I look down at you, see my big white cock jutting from your thin brown lips like some alien growth. I smile down at you, "Nice job Lisa. You're doing great. I know you've probably never had a white man's cock in your mouth, but you're doing fine. You'll get used to it quickly. It looks so natural, so beautiful, it suits you so well."

You seem to be trying to say something, but with my cock jammed into your throat it's difficult, and all you can manage is some kind of silly croaking sound, and you choke yourself for a moment trying. I respond by pushing forward even further, gagging you again, forcing you to open your throat wider, your body arching forward as you try to open your airway around me, teaching you, guiding you, showing you the way to please a white man. "No more of these Asian boyfriends for you, Lisa. They're just a waste of your time and your abilities. From now on, you'll be with no one but white men." You seem to be trying to say something in response, but all that you manage is more guttural moaning, and I ignore you.

"Shhh, Lisa, quiet. The less talking you do from now on the better. Seen but not heard." I begin slowly fucking your face, drawing my glistening cock in and out of your throat, feeling you clenching around me and releasing, your soft tongue dragging over my head and my shaft, hearing you gasp for air each time I withdraw enough to let you breathe through your mouth. I find a steady rhythm, my hands on the back of your head, holding you in place as I fuck your mouth on the carpet in my office. After a few minutes, I reach down and wrap your hair around my fingers, pulling upwards as my dick pops lewdly from your mouth, sliding out from between your brown lips, wet with saliva, dripping, a thick trail of spit and precum clinging between your lower lip and my swollen purple head that finally breaks and slaps down onto your chin as you rise to your feet. You begin to raise your hand to wipe it away and I stop you. "Leave it, Lisa. It looks right."

You give a slight nod, and I reach out and grasp the waistband of your simple black skirt and push it down off your tiny hips, moving it over the curve of your bottom and letting it fall with a rustle to the floor. You step out of it towards me, now clad only in a pair of white cotton panties. "Hmm. Take those off. You probably shouldn't even bother wearing panties to work anymore. Just a waste of time for everyone involved."

Without a word, you hook your thumbs in the elastic waist and push the panties down over your smooth brown thighs while lifting your tiny feet up through the holes.

You stand naked in front of me now, your slim brown body shivering slightly, your thighs clenched together, one foot slightly in front of the other, holding your little white panties tightly in your fist. "Do you wear contacts, Lisa?"

You look confused for a moment, then say "Yes..."

"No, from now on you should wear glasses to the office. You have a pair of glasses, don't you?"

"Yeah... I don't really wear them except at nigh--"

"You'll wear them everyday to work from now on."

You slowly nod again. I look down your body, down past your tight flat stomach, down between your thighs. "Spread your legs."

You don't move, looking at me, silent, cheeks flushed. I suddenly take a step towards you and grab your throat, squeezing hard, your eyes bulging from your head, tears streaming down your cheeks, choking softly as I squeeze the air out of you. "I said spread your legs, you fucking gook whore." I release my hold slightly and step back as you gasp loudly, snot flowing from your nose as you double over, trying to find air. "Stand up. Spread your legs."

You manage to stand up straight and you spread your legs, your feet at shoulder width, your arms at your sides. I look at your pussy, your hair trimmed neatly but not too short, your brown lips visible between your legs. "Tomorrow you'll come in shaved clean. Better yet, get it waxed. Everywhere."

You're still breathing raggedly, and I can see red marks on your neck from my fingers. I move towards you and you instinctively recoil, but I put my arms around you and pull your now naked body against me, feeling you trembling, your skin warm and frigid at the same time, smelling your skin, your hair, feeling my still-wet cock pressing insistently against your naked thighs, and then I look down at you. "I don't want to have to hurt you, Lisa, but if you misbehave, or don't listen to me the first time, I can't help it if you force me to hurt you a little bit. But don't think I enjoy it. I hate having to do it, so please don't make me. And please trust me that it's for your own good. The sooner you accept that I know what's best for you, the easier this will be and the sooner you'll be free to truly enjoy your new life."

You can only shut your eyes to hold back the tears as you nod again, your tiny body huddled in my arms, pressing against my broad chest, your tiny nipples hard against me through my shirt, your thighs warm on the head of my cock, still hard and aching. "Now, it's not a good idea for you to leave a white man unsatisfied. You can see that you've yet to finish, so let's go ahead and take care of that. Lay down."

You obediently move to the floor, laying on your back on the carpet. I sigh softly, and shake my head. "On your stomach. Lay on your stomach. I don't know why you thought I wanted to look at you. A maid doesn't need to look at the homeowner while she's cleaning. A man doesn't need to look at his chair when he sits in it. You're no different. Turn over now."

You slowly turn yourself over, laying down on your stomach, tucking your hands under your face like a pillow, your slim brown legs laying against one another, your tight little bottom, a bit paler than the rest of your skin, looking up at me, pert and small and round.

"That's a good little slut," I whisper. "But what did I tell you about spreading your legs?" I see you flinch, anticipating a hand around the throat or something worse, and your thighs fly apart, spreading as wide as you can get them, but I draw my hand back and let It come smashing down on your bottom, about half as hard as I can. The noise is flat and loud and stinging, and you cry out softly, burying your face in your arms. "Please, Lisa, please don't make me do that again. Try to remember the lessons I've taught you. I know you're not stupid, or at least not as stupid as you sometimes seem. Even a dog can remember simple lessons reinforced by pain. I do hope that you're at least as smart as a dog, and can learn simple things like this."

I kneel between your widespread legs, slip my hands under your thighs and pull your hips up off the floor, leaving you resting on your elbows, your entire lower body up off the floor in almost a wheelbarrow position. I love how entirely helpless you are, depending entirely on me for support. Exactly as it should be. "Lisa? Lisa, do you hear me?"

You whimper softly, "Y-Yes...."

"Yes, what?"

"I... I don't--"

I let go, your body crashes to the floor and your knees slam into the carpet, hard. You cry out in pain.

"Lisa, you call me 'Sir.' Fuck, I hate having to punish you so much, it makes me so unhappy. Are you trying to make me unhappy, Lisa?"

"Unngghh...no..."

I wrap my arm under your hips and pull you up off the floor again, all your weight on your arms and head, and smack your bottom again, this time harder. You yelp in pain, a vivid red mark forming on your ass. "No sir, Lisa, no SIR."

"No sir! No sir!"

"That's much better, Lisa. Thank you. You're doing so well, I'm very pleased, so far. You're a very quick learner for a gook whore."

Then before you can say another word, I grab my throbbing dick in one hand and pull your body back against me, guiding myself against your pussy lips, pushing hard up against you, and you moan loudly in pain, whimpering. I look down and watch as my swollen cockhead slowly splits you open, spreading your dark brown pussy lips, watching as my white dick moves inside of your wet cunt.

"Lisa, it makes me so happy to see that you're already wet for me. That's very good. It's very important for a good gook cumslut like you to always be ready for her man. I'm glad to see that you already understand that lesson." As I instruct you, I'm slowly pushing my cock into your body, letting you feel every inch as it enters your tight little yellow cunt, hearing you moan and whimper, muffled by your arms, stuffing my dick into your pussy as slowly as I can. "It also makes me happy that sucking my white cock got you good and wet. It's a good sign that your body already understands your role, even if you haven't chosen to accept it just yet. But you can't fool your body. Your little yellow body knows that when there's a white cock, your pussy needs to get good and wet to be ready."

With that final word, I slam my hips against you, driving my cock the rest of the way into your fragile little body, pushing your head down into the carpet. Your cunt makes a wet squelching sound as I fill you up, and I hear you grunt loudly as your pussy lips stretch wide around my thick cock. I hold myself tight against your body for a moment, savoring the feeling of your hot little gook cunt all around my cock, warm and wet and tight, and I feel you clenching around me, spasming as your body tries to adjust to my sudden violation of your pussy. Then I lower your legs so that you're on your elbows and knees on the carpet, your back bent down so your forehead is resting against the floor, and I move my hands to your small hips. I feel your pussy leaking down onto my balls, and then I pull out and quickly slam back into you, rocking your body forward into the floor, pushing deep into you until I'm buried balls-deep in you again. I hold there, grinding my hips against your tight little brown ass, letting you feel my dick filling you up. Then I pound you again, watching with fascination as your little ass cheeks jiggle and bounce with each violent thrust, enjoying your soft whimpers and the cries of pain and pleasure that echo through the office, the smell of sweat and the sharp tang of your yellow cunt dripping everywhere down my body, leaking like a dirty gook slut.

I slam into your body again and again, pounding your little gook cunt until I can see your brown pussy lips are red and raw and swollen. I fuck your body hard and deep, training you, letting you know what you can expect in the days and weeks to come. You moan and grunt and squeal with every thrust, and I see that you're crying at the same time, tears falling from your cheeks onto the carpet while your cunt leaks everywhere. As I fuck you, I make a mental note to have my assistant call the building cleaning services to clean the stain out of the carpet.

I let your body slide down mine to the floor, still buried inside you, leaning over you, still fully dressed while you lay naked and spread-eagled on the floor in front of me, impaled on my fat dick. You're barely moving, and I drive down into your body a final time, pushing you across the floor a good half-foot, doubtlessly giving you rug burns on your knees and elbows and your nipples. Then I reach into my suit pocket and grab my iPhone, find the camera icon and click off a stream of photos. I get good shots of your cunt spread wide by my cock, your pussy leaking all over my carpet, your tight little asshole between your pale brown cheeks, your naked back and the back of your head. Then I pull out of you. My dick flops wetly down against my body and your pussy gushes liquid onto the carpet, my precum mixed with your wetness, and the room suddenly stinks even more of sex and gook cunt.

"Turn over." You roll over onto your back, your face and chest flushed, snot and saliva on your lips and chin, your eyes bloodshot and wet. You're a hot mess. You look up at me, eyes glazed with submission and hate and lust, and you see the camera in my hand.

Your mouth opens and you almost start to protest, but I quickly move my body up to straddle yours, my legs on either side of your chest, pinning your arms and your legs to the floor, my cock sliding up between your small brown tits, resting there, still glazed from your gook cunt. "Lisa, you've been doing so well. Don't ruin it now by speaking. I'm so very proud of all that you've learned in such a short time about being a good little slant-eyed gook cumdoll, and I would hate for you to ruin it all by doing something stupid."

I point the iPhone at your face and press the video button, starting the recording, and then take my rubbery cock in my other hand and begin stroking myself over your chest, rubbing the tip of my cock against your hard nipples, then moving up your body enough so that my balls are resting on your neck. I rub myself faster, up and down my throbbing shaft, the swollen head dipping down against your lips and you open your mouth obediently, and I smile, pushing my cockhead into your mouth once again, letting you taste your own yellow pussy, then pulling it out, capturing it all on camera.

"Tell me to cum, Lisa." You're silent for a short instant, too long, and I push my cock down into your mouth, hard, stuffing it down your throat and your body heaves upwards violently and your throat convulses as you feel the brief panic of choking to death, and then I pull out, slapping your cheek with my cockhead. "Tell me to cum, Lisa." My voice is level and calm.

"Cum. Sir." You almost forget the "Sir," but the sudden pressure of my full weight on your ribcage, crushing the air out of your tiny body reminds you, and you gasp it out.

"Tell me again. Once more, with feeling, Lisa."

I point the camera at your face, zooming in, and hear you moan, "Cum on me, sir!"

I explode, hot thick cum spurting hard onto your face, your lips, your eyelids, your cheeks, rolling down your chin onto your chest. You open your mouth and swallow greedily, licking it off your lips and lifting your head to try to clean it off my cock, and I'm so pleased with you that I allow you to, pushing my dick between your lips and letting you clean my dick while I film it all.

I stand up after a moment, putting myself away, zipping up, and slip my camera back into my pocket. You lay on the floor still, cum on your tits and face and in your hair. "Don't bother cleaning yourself up until you get home." I hand you your clothes, holding on to your panties. "You won't be needing these. And remember what I said -- don't bother wearing them tomorrow. And wear your glasses."

You nod. "Yes, sir." I watch as you quietly get dressed and duck out of my office, limping noticeably. I pull out my camera and flip through the pictures, then watch the video of you begging me to cum. I smile, and pull up the work email address for Trip Martin and a couple of other guys in the office. They're going to love this. Tomorrow will be fun.

Ling00
Ling00
276 Followers
12