Lisa Learns Her Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ling00
Ling00
277 Followers

"She'll wake up. How do you like working here?"

"You know, it's not bad, I guess."

"Do you have enough to do? I mean, I hope I'm keeping you busy with assignments and whatnot."

"Oh, yeah, there's plenty, and the other execs find stuff for me to do if you don't. I'm learning a lot, I think."

"Great, well, be sure to let me know if there's something I can do."

"No problem, Brad. And thanks, for this, I mean."

"Huh? Oh, right, this." I nod with my head towards the passed-out gook whore with our dicks buried in her holes. "Ha, no problem. Happy to share. But do me a favor, huh?"

"Sure, name it."

"Don't mention this to anyone just yet. Right now it's just you, me and Trip who know about her, and we'd like to keep it that way for at least a little while. But I'm planning to do an officewide roll-out very soon. Let everyone know about our office Asian fucktoy."

"Sounds good, no problem man. Oh, hey, looks like she's awake."

Indeed I see your head moving, and feel your ass clenching around me once more. "Oh good, welcome back, whore. Hopefully that will be the last time that happens."

"Y-yes sir," you whimper, barely able to speak, wincing and gritting your teeth in pain.

"Nice." I begin slowly moving my dick in and out of you, fucking your tiny butt, Brian and I sliding our dicks slowly in and out of you, each tiny movement causing splitting pain in your body, but somehow your pussy remains dripping wet. Seems it's not all that bad for you. "So, Brian," I resume our chat over your shoulder, "Where do you usually end up after work?"

"Well, me and a couple of the other assistants usually go to "Faces," on 45th. You know it?"

"Yeah, sure, the place with all the celebrity paintings on the walls, the caricatures."

"Yep, that's it. It's not bad, drinks are kinda expensive, but you'll have that anywhere."

"Yeah, you're telling me." I adjust my angle a little bit to increase pressure on my cockhead. You moan softly in response, it's difficult to tell whether it's pleasure or pain or both, but it doesn't really matter anyway. "What do you think about working with McGuire?"

"Honestly, he's kind of a douche. He's always giving me a hard time about showing up late."

"Fuck him. You're my assistant, I'll give you a hard time if you're not here. Next time he gives you shit, tell him to fuck off, and tell him I said so!"

"Ha, cool, will do, thanks."

"No problem. Listen, you about done over there? I think she's probably had enough for now."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Okay, let's finish this up." I thrust into your body as hard as I can, suddenly, and you cry out, sobbing, and then I just as quickly pull out of you. The second emptiness draws a strong stink into the room out of your ass, and Brian and I both laugh. "Told you, bro. They've got a smell all their own."

"Jesus, you weren't fucking kidding." Brian pulls out too, pushing your little body up off of his, climbing out from under you, leaving you laying on the carpet in the pool of your pussy juices and sweat.

"Same time?" I gesture towards your collapsed body.

"Yeah, sure!"

"Fuck, wait one second!" I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone again, and start up the video recording app. "Okay, let's do it. Lisa, don't make me ask."

You pull yourself to your knees, somehow, your naked body rug burned and flushed, sweat and precum and your own pussy fluid everywhere. You kneel in front of us, look up at the two of us, and say, "P-Please sirs... cum on me."

We laugh and stroke our cocks, once, twice, then he's cumming, and I'm right behind him, spurting hard onto your face, your neck, your chest, all of it captured on video, great white gobs of cum splattering on you, dripping slowly down your body over your nipples, down over your stomach, down between your thighs, and more follows, seemingly endless, until finally we're both spent.

"Nice work. Take a picture if you want."

"Cool." Brian whips out his cell and takes a couple snaps of you kneeling in front of us, absolutely drenched in cum. "Got it. Oh, and could you send me the video too?"

"Sure thing. Alright, get on back out there and do some work or something."

"Will do, boss!"

"And Brian?" He turns, tucking his cock back into his pants as he does. "Call me Brad."

"Will do, Brad!"

I turn back to you, thick cum dripping off your chin. "Lisa? Tomorrow? No earrings. No contacts. No panties. And shave your fucking cunt."

"Unnnhh... yes, s-sir."

Ling00
Ling00
277 Followers