Lisa Led Astray Ch. 01

Story Info
The seduction of Lisa - her slide into debauchery begins
2k words
4.42
53.5k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy. This story is not based on real events or people.
But boy, I'd like it if it was...

*****

It started out as private feedback to one of my stories, and I responded back to the email address that was provided thanking the person for not just both reading and enjoying my story but to also taking the time to write and say so.

Lisa was the name used by the reader sending the feedback, and she replied to my thank-you email. We began sending short emails back and forth from that point, and of course they become sexual from nearly the start.

Lisa wrote that she liked to imagine herself being in my stories, so naturally when I came up with an idea, or as I would work through a story I'd send her pieces – with her being in the center of the action of course.

After the first couple of these exchanges it became obvious that Lisa preferred stories where the female character was being dominated. And the character type she identified most closely with was the girl who is steered or betrayed or lured – in essence the good girl who is led astray.

We exchange some more emails when one day I get one from Lisa with a picture attachment. I had sent her some paragraphs of a story idea I was working on; the action centered on the girl lured into a party held by several older couples by a lover.

The part I sent to Lisa had the girl is put into a leather bondage harness, her nipples get clamped and she's being tortured by orgasm denial on a stage by several of the women.

The picture she sent me was of the head and torso of an attractive woman, her face covered to her lips in a mask. But those full, soft and well-shaped lips had a bright red shade of lipstick applied; and there's a bright red ball gag strapped between them.

Her eyes are green in the photo and her chestnut hair falls to her bare shoulders. Her breasts are full, large and stand firm and proud on her chest. Each of her large thick nipples have a clothespin clamped to them. From the picture it looks as if her arms are behind her, and she's thrusting her chest and those delectable tits forward.

The text of the email is of Lisa describing how she's been acting out some of the scenes I've been sending her, and she finally got the courage up to share a picture she took of herself with me.

It dawned on me reading her email – whether by design or not Lisa is using my stories to fuel her fantasies, and in doing so she's becoming the character she identifies most with – the good girl being seduced, tempted to go bad, lured by an older domineering man so as to be ravished, led into a world where she becomes a loving masters pet.

Well, if some old fashioned debauchery and corruption is wanted – I'm the guy to supply it.

My return email was more pointed and direct than before. I first thanked her for sharing with me, that I find her very attractive and that I really liked the picture. I then wrote that on her next reply I want to see her pretty breasts tied up. And I also want to see her playing with her pussy.

I got a response the next day – two pictures this time as attachments. In the first one Lisa had tied what looked like clothesline to the base of her breasts and bound them tightly – so much so that they were turning purple. And she had put four clothes pins apiece in a ring around her two aureoles, and then topped each tit off with a single clothes pin to her nipples.

In the second picture she's sitting on her toilet, the top up and her panties around her ankles. Her mask is still in place, those red luscious lips of hers pursed in a sexy pout and she's wearing ruffled ankle socks. Her knees are wide open and she's frigging her pussy – nice and untrimmed, unkempt with the hair lush on her mons and cunt lips.

I replied back sternly admonishing her to be more careful with her breasts – it would be a shame if they became damaged – if she were mine I would not want their beauty diminished. And I praised her for having such a generous bouquet of exquisite pubic curls; that I was one of those men who appreciated a woman who didn't try to look like a little girl.

The next day I got a meek return from Lisa, asking forgiveness in regards her being too eager about binding her breasts. She had wanted to make sure the pictures were perfect, and the breast-bondage shot took longer than she expected – a lot of it was because she was enjoying it so much.

Lisa also explained she'd always been a little embarrassed about her – 'down there' – as she put it. She'd been afraid I would be turned off by her furriness, and was thrilled with my praise and compliments. And she's delighted my emails have become more personal, that I'm now telling her to do things.

I wrote back almost immediately. I forgave her enthusiasm in terms of her first attempt at tit bondage – that I saw her breasts as treasures to be used, sometimes lovingly abused but not things to be ruined. And I was pleased she liked my instructing her, giving her tasks; that we were both getting pleasure from our developing relationship.

And since she liked me telling her to do things, I wrote I wanted her to send me a video file in her next email. I wanted her back on the toilet seat, her panties around her ankles, her beautiful breasts bare to me.

I wanted to watch her fingering her pussy and that I wanted her to tell me about her cunt while she masturbated. I told her I wanted her to use that word while she was talking to me.

I closed by saying I wanted her to imagine that I was there with her, to fantasize that she was mine to use for the night, that she was displaying herself for my enjoyment. And I wanted her to come for me in the video.

It was a couple of weeks before I got a response. During that time I figured Lisa had moved on; she got pissed off, alarmed, bored or whatever. Still I thought that if I started the begging 'how come you aren't writing' thing then for sure I'd never hear back.

When I did get an email from her there was a video attachment. The text started out "I was mad at you for telling me to use the word cunt, and thought about not writing back."

"But then I'd have to use the bathroom and that would lead to thinking about you standing in front of me, ordering me to do dirty, sexy and nasty things for your enjoyment, and I'd get all excited."

"And yes since you've brought it up, I would like to be yours to be used – hopefully for more than just one night! So lord and master - as you ordered. My cunt."

The video shows her sitting down on the toilet seat, her panties around her ankles, and her tits bare and full on her chest. Lisa's still wearing her mask, those lush lips red and inviting. And again the ruffled, lacy ankle socks. She spreads her cunt lips with the fingers of her one hand, then begins fingering her clit.

Lisa's voice comes from the video. "My cunt, master, for your pleasure. My cunt - to be cherished and entrusted to you for your enjoyment. Thank you master for telling me to expose my cunt to you. My cunt."

She sinks three fingers of her off hand into her cunt hole and fingers her clit faster, continuing. "My cunt, where I piss, I bleed, and I provide pleasure to my master."

Lisa leans back against the toilet tank, looking up to the ceiling and continues frigging herself.

Her lips are pursed into an O and her breathing is getting faster. She slows down, pulls her fingers from her cunt hole and up to her mouth, and takes an audible sniff.

"Oh god master, can you smell my cunt? Can you see the juices on my hand? Would you like me to lick my juices off and tell you how they taste?"

Lisa brings her fingers to her lips, and the tip of her tongue darts out and tentatively licks the slick liquid from them.

"Hmmm, master – I taste so good." She smiles, bringing her fingers into her mouth and sucking them clean. She opens her eyes and looks into the camera.

"Thank you master for letting me taste myself. My cunt must be very tasty, am I pleasing you? Is your cock hard? Do you want to fuck your cunt master?"

And then her face tightens, and her nipples harden, her aureole crinkling. "Oh – oh – master, I – I'm going to come – ohhhh" the inflection of her voice trending up to a whine.

Her thighs start to tremble and a flush extends down her neck to her tits. Lisa brings a hand to her tits and grabs one hard, squeezing and pulling.

Lisa rides her orgasm to the end, and when it's over she looks back into the camera, happy and sleepy eyed.

"I hope that pleased you." She giggles, sits upright and grins.

"I need a shower, my pussy – do I always have to say cunt? Anyway my pussy is all wet and sticky."

Lisa makes a show of sniffing the air. "And this bathroom reeks of me."

Lisa leans towards the camera, winks at the lens. "Let me know how I did."

She blows a kiss to the camera, and says "And I'd love a picture of your hard cock shooting come. Bye!"

The video on my widescreen goes to black.

My cock is buried deep in my wife's ass and we're both close to coming. I have her bent over an ottoman in our playroom, her elbows tied together behind her back, and a spreader bar is clipped to the leather cuffs circling her ankles holding her legs apart.

The surface of the ottoman is covered in a rough corduroy and I make sure her tits, nipples and belly are rubbing along its coarse surface as I take my pleasure with her asshole. Her hair is tied into a single ponytail with a piece of sisal twine, the ends of which are looped around a leather belt cinched securely around her slim waist.

Her head is pulled back, her neck stretched taut with her throat extended and I have her positioned to see the screen.

"Do you like our new friend pet? Would you like to bury your face in her cunt? I want to see her eating your ass as I fuck that hairy cunt of hers. Then watch my sperm drip from her furry lips into your mouth."

She convulses beneath me, moaning loudly around the penis gag strapped to her mouth. I thrust one more time and my orgasm erupts, hot cum jetting from my cock into her bowels. Satiated for the moment I rest, then gently remove the gag from her mouth and she smiles a wordless thank you to me.

She works her jaw as I carefully untie her hair, then she responds. "So when do we get to meet Lisa? She looks delectable, and dear- there are special things I want to see her do to you."

I lean forward and kiss her deeply. "God I love you. And soon – want to get going on the next step?"

She looks back at me and a hungry smile fills her face as I unclip the bar from her ankles. "I love you too. Hmm, I have some thoughts on what to do next, let's get to the computer and do some shopping."