Lisa Led Astray Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa accepts the collar - Mistress starts her training
13.9k words
4.58
36.1k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy. This story is not based on real events or people.

But boy, I'd like it if it was...

Author's note: I took my time getting to this point – but from the start I intended this as a story of seduction.

*****

The following week goes quickly. Denise and I decide on the toys to bring, then pack them and our clothes. Denise, Lisa and I talk on Skype and decide that Lisa will meet us in the hotel lobby for drinks, then we'll go to an early dinner so we can all get acquainted.

And Denise lays out some ground rules – when we're in public it's all first names. And it's up to Lisa to decide whether or not to join us for the rest of the evening. However, if Lisa is going to stay then she is expected to bring her cuffs and collar.

We chat some more and say our good nights. After we hang up I turn to Denise and ask "So, any thoughts on how we do this?"

Denise turns to me with a puzzled look on her face. "Not getting you hon – besides getting into the car and driving to the hotel?"

I give her a half smile, shake my head. "No, in terms of our regular arrangement – us switching roles. With our adding Lisa to our fun and games, does that change anything? We should probably think about it and come up with a plan."

Denise grimaces, then replies. "I hadn't really thought that far ahead, but you've got a point there. We've got a few days before we see her though, so we'll come up with something."

We get up early on Saturday, put our bags into my vehicle and head off. It's a decent drive away, we figure four or so hours so to pass the time we discuss our game plan regarding Lisa. We settle on a strategy - that if she decides to return to our room for the evening we probably won't go into heavy scenes, and both of us stay dominant. Denise did ask that I let her take the lead for the evening and I readily agreed.

The miles go by and we get to the hotel, check in and bring our bags to our room. I'm impressed as Denise had gotten us a romance get-away package; it was a suite rather than a typical hotel room. It's large and spacious with the living room separate from the bedroom. The bathroom's also quite large, with a big Jacuzzi, a huge glass encased shower with multiple heads and a bidet. The floors and walls are done in a combination of Italian Travertine, ceramic and glass tile, and the room's well lit.

"Nice job dear, I'm impressed." I walk around, checking out the rest of the suite then bringing our bags into the bedroom.

"Thanks, I wanted something nice for us, as well as give us room to play if Lisa joins us." Denise follows me and we unpack our cases and put things away.

Denise had been putting things into the bathroom, calls out "Lisa will be meeting us in the lobby in a couple of hours, and I'm going to take a bath. Get me some wine and join me?" That explains the sound I had been hearing – Denise had been filling the tub.

I had already stocked the small fridge with the wine we had brought, so I uncorked a bottle and poured out a couple of glasses. Walking into the bathroom I was treated to the sight of Denise in the oversized bathtub, laying back and relaxing in the swirling water. I put the glasses down on the side of the tub, then remove my clothes, adding them to the pile Denise had already started.

I step into the hot water next to my wife, and lay down with my head opposite of hers and start to unwind from the drive. The water feels good and after passing her glass over I lay back and sip appreciatively.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I see is Denise at the mirror working on her hair. She must have noticed me stirring because she tells me "Lisa should be here in about half an hour, so you should be getting ready."

I pull the lever on the tub to unstop the water and get out of it, pulling down a towel and drying myself off while admiring Denise's back side. She catches me apprising her ass and sticks her tongue out at me through the mirror, turns around and with her hands on her hips gives me a shimmy shake – getting her boobies to do a little dance. Giggling she tells me to shake a leg, she's getting dressed.

I shave, brush my teeth and run a comb through my hair. I look in the mirror – not bad for a guy in his mid-50's I think to myself. I still have my hair even though it's peppered with iron gray; I've been careful not to get a gut and while I'm not a fanatic I do work out enough to be trim and decently muscled. I smile to the image looking back in the mirror, thinking that Denise hasn't been a slouch in that area either – she's a damn fine looking woman - for any age. I catch a lot of guys eyeing her, even the younger dudes.

I grin at the image staring back at me, then leave the bathroom to get dressed. Entering the bedroom I'm greeted by the sight of Denise dressed in her lingerie; black cup-less pushup bra and matching six strap suspender belt. Scrumptious. I watch approvingly as she rolls her stockings onto her legs, clipping them to her suspender belt. "No panties huh?" I ask.

"Nope, and you're going commando too dear. Lisa is going to be here soon, better hurry."

I get dressed in khaki slacks, light blue button down shirt and shoes. Denise heads into the bathroom to finish her makeup, she's wearing a blue blouse and black skirt with medium heels. We look like a nice, decently well off older couple ready for a pleasant afternoon and evening. Well, I smile to myself, that's exactly what we're going to be doing.

I head into the living room to get our jackets – Denise leaves the bathroom carrying the towels we had used. "Be a dear and head to the front desk – see if we can get fresh ones?"

I chuckle, take them from her and head out – luckily for me the maids are still working on the floor so I get the used ones exchanged quickly then head back to the room. Denise is waiting for me so we grab our jackets and take the elevator down to the lobby.

"You look nice dear" I say to Denise once the elevator doors close. And she does, in a modern June Cleaver-ish way, even to the string of pearls around her neck. I lean over to give her a peck on the cheek, and at the same time cup my hand on her ass over her skirt. She chuckles in response and the elevator car stops, indicating we've arrived on the lobby floor.

I straighten up, and as the doors open allow her to exit in front of me. We head towards the foyer and see Lisa just starting to walk in from the entryway. She's wearing a blue cotton chambray shirt dress – perfect I think to myself. That button front will make things so much easier later on. And even better, she's wearing glasses. And wow - that makes my imagination start to kick in – the whole nerdy good girl fantasy.

Denise leads me over, calling out "Lisa! It's great to finally meet you. You look lovely – obviously I'm Denise and this is Pat." Lisa looks at us, gives a slightly nervous smile and awkwardly holds her hand out, as if to offer it for either of us to shake, then puts it down as if she's unsure of what to do next. She settles for blowing an errant strand of hair out of her eyes – behold the geek I say to myself.

Denise gets next to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek, takes her hand and leads her towards the bar – chatting away. I follow behind as Denise leads us to a booth in the back. As the two ladies get seated I take their orders and head to the bar to get them. The place is dead, no one else in the joint except for a rather pretty lady bartender. We exchange some pleasantries as she starts up my tab and gets our drinks, after which I return with them to our booth.

I serve the two ladies then sit, and for the next couple of hours the three of us chat, getting to know each other. I was right, Lisa had started out nervous and not sure what to expect; however as the time went by I could tell she was relaxing and enjoying our company. It helped that I bought another couple of rounds – but after my first drink I kept to iced tea, explaining that I'd be driving when we went for dinner later.

And it was getting obvious Lisa didn't have a high tolerance for alcohol, not that she was getting noticeably drunk but whatever tension or nervousness she had coming into the hotel was gone by the second round. Denise had made sure to sit next to her in the booth, and there was a lot of touching and other flirting activity going on between the two ladies. Don't get me wrong, I was getting in there too – but I was honoring my wife's request that she take the lead.

At the end of the third round of drinks I suggest we start heading for dinner, both women agree so I go to make sure our tab is settled while Lisa and Denise gather their things together. After leaving a nice tip – the girl behind the bar was very pretty after all – the three of us stroll into the lobby.

Denise turns to Lisa asking, "You're coming with us, right? Pat's driving and we can sit in back and talk girl stuff. Besides, you've been drinking and he stopped a while ago." Lisa readily agrees so I lead the way to where we're parked.

I drive an older SUV, it's big and comfortable and I was able to get it used a few years ago for not a lot of money. I've done a lot of work in it since – engine and transy rebuilt, upgraded suspension as well as new electronics replacing the older AM/FM cassette deck; it's not flashy and it helps with keeping a low profile.

Whoever owned it before I got it had the windows deeply tinted. They are almost too dark, but with it being an older vehicle plus my usually conservative driving it helps keep the cops from stopping and giving me a hassle about them. Which is good as there's been many an evening when I'd have Denise naked in the passenger seat, sometimes playing with herself or other times her hands tied behind her, tits thrust forward and her thighs wide open to me. And with the power windows there's been more than one lonely trucker getting an eyeful of my beautiful wife...

As we walk up to it I get it unlocked, open the driver side rear door so that Lisa can climb in. She has to step up to get in so I take her hand and help her in, she flashes a little leg as she takes her seat, at the same time giving me a quick smile. Lisa gets seated and settled and I walk around and help Denise – who gives both of us a big grin and hikes her skirt up as she steps up to get in, showing off the tops of her stockings. She looks over at Lisa and exclaims "Now you see why Pat loves this brute of a vehicle." Lisa grins back and giggles as I get Denise's door closed then get in myself.

I enter the restaurant information into the GPS and we head off. I had stocked the center console with single serving bottles of wine as well as some plastic cups, so while I drive Denise serves Lisa and herself another round. According to the GPS the restaurant Denise had made reservations at wasn't close to the hotel, which was fine as the three of us spent the time laughing and enjoying the drive.

By the time we get to the restaurant Lisa and Denise are behaving as if they've been friends for years; during the drive I observe Denise slowly increase the flirting behavior and Lisa not only enjoys the attention, she reciprocates it. There's a lot of touching the other's hair and clothing going on as they chat. We find out that Lisa has been working in IT since she graduated from college, and has recently got back into the job market looking to get a more senior position than she currently holds. On hearing that Denise catches my eye in the rear view mirror and gives me a wink and a nod.

We get to the restaurant and park, I help the ladies out of the car and we head in for a very nice as well as expensive dinner. Denise makes sure to sit next to Lisa at the table, while I sit across from the two women. More wine of course, and when Lisa isn't sure what to order both Denise and I help to explain what the various dishes are.

Several times during the meal Denise fed Lisa tidbits from her plate, and Lisa would lean in towards Denise, taking the opportunity to hold her hand or forearm. And I'm not being ignored either; during the meal we kept up our conversation. Lisa's face is relaxed and she's showing big smiles with those large and sexy lips of hers. Whenever I'm talking Lisa's gazing into my eyes, and I'm more than hopeful that she's interested in other than just what I'm talking about.

After the main course and before the dessert Denise says to Lisa "I need to use the ladies room, care to join me? Pat, can you order coffee while we're gone?" Lisa asks for tea instead, and both ladies excuse themselves and walk off. The waitress comes back to clear away the dishes and I ask for two coffees and a tea.

Denise told me later what happened when they got into the ladies room. As soon as the door closed behind them she reached for Lisa and pulled her into an embrace; Lisa was readily submissive, her lips parted and she quietly moaned as Denise brought her mouth down and thrust her tongue into Lisa's mouth.

After a few moments Denise pulled her face away and while looking into Lisa's eyes asked "So pet, are you going to stay with us for the evening? Are you ready for me to put that collar around that pretty neck of yours?"

Lisa brought her head down onto Denise's shoulder and softly answered "Yes – oh god yes mistress. I just – uh – mistress? I've never done this with another woman." She pulled her head back to look into Denise's eyes, hesitant and unsure of her next step.

Denise hugged her, kissed her mouth again, and then let her go. "We better not make a scene in case anyone else comes in. And pet, neither have I. I'm really looking forward to you being my first. Now then, I want you to do something. Are you wearing panties?" Lisa nodded yes, her cheeks reddening with the question but her nipples pushing against the fabric of her dress.

Denise pointed to a stall telling her "From now on pet, when you're with us no more panties. Take them off then put them into your purse. When we get to the table you are to give them to your master." Denise took the other stall and used the toilet.

Finished Denise met Lisa at the sinks, and after washing her hands she checked her makeup in the mirror and told the younger girl "I'm pleased you picked up on when to call me mistress. Are you ready?" She saw Lisa's reflection nod and she turned towards her, pulled her face towards her and kissed Lisa deeply again. "Good, let's get dessert and head to the hotel."

The waitress had served the coffees and tea, and I was sipping mine when I saw the two ladies head back to the table. Denise takes her seat but Lisa walks next to me, leans into my ear and whispers "Master, mistress told me to give you these. Please sir, put them into your pocket and look at them later." She pulls away and I see a blush on her cheeks as she hands me a small packet of cloth. I look at Denise and she smiles, nods once and pats the chair next to her.

We drink our beverages and decide to split a dessert, after which I take care of the bill and we leave for the car. Now I usually keep the overhead dome lights turned off, just allowing the interior door lights to turn on when the doors open. This time when I unlock and open the passenger door it's Denise who helps Lisa in – and when Lisa steps up Denise gently strokes the younger girl's inner thigh as she starts to sit down.

While still in the door frame Denise turns her head to look at me and says "Why not look at the present pet gave you?" I pull the ball of fabric from my pocket and see that they're a pair of lacey white panties and I smile. I bring them to my face and give a delicate sniff. "Lovely, beautiful bouquet." I hold them out to Denise and she does the same thing, smiles and turns back to Lisa.

Lisa's face is a bright red, but I can see her nipples poking dimples into her dress. "Thank you pet, buckle up now." Denise closes her door and I walk with her to the other side of the vehicle. She tells me that Lisa will be coming back to our rooms for the evening and I feel my cock stir, start to get semi-erect. I help her into her seat then get in myself.

Once I get the engine on I look into the rear view mirror and see that Denise has pulled Lisa over to her, their lips locked against each other. I grin to myself and after checking that the hotel is set up as the return address in the GPS pull out of the restaurant parking lot. I load some jazz into the player from the onboard library and sit back to enjoy the ride.

I've been driving a few minutes and I hear Denise ask me to dim the dash lights. I watch from the rear view mirror after I turn them down to a low glow, and I see that both ladies are out of their seat belts, Lisa is leaning against Denise and Denise has her arm over Lisa's shoulder. Denise has unbuttoned Lisa's dress down to her navel and her free hand is inside the younger woman's dress, caressing Lisa's breasts.

Denise takes the arm she has around Lisa's shoulder and brings it up to the back of her head, interweaving her fingers into the other woman's hair. Denise pulls Lisa's head back using her grasp of the other woman's hair, telling Lisa "I want to show those pretty tits to your master pet. Pat, they're just as full and lovely as we thought they would be."

Denise sits up and pulls Lisa's dress open then slides it down over her shoulders, exposing her tits. She leans forward and takes one of Lisa's nipples into her mouth, and I hear our pet gasp with delight. Denise sits back up, then after unfastening the belt wrapped around her waist undoes the rest of the buttons on Lisa's dress.

I watch through the rear view mirror as Denise pulls the rest of Lisa's dress away, revealing her body to me. Lisa's head is leaned against the seat back, her eyes closed and her face relaxed, her lips parted. Her legs are opened, but it's too dark for me to see details. Denise has once again put her one arm around Lisa's shoulders, and with her other she's slowing running her hand over Lisa's body while nibbling the other woman's ear.

I do have to pay attention to my driving, so I can only glance at the action behind me through the rear view mirror. I hear another gasp from Lisa and I look back through the mirror. Lisa's legs are splayed open, and Denise has her hand over the younger woman's cunt. It looks like she's finger fucking her and my cock becomes fully erect in my pants. I watch as Denise pulls her fingers out of Lisa, brings her hand up to Lisa's face. "Clean my fingers pet, taste yourself for me."

Lisa moans, darts her tongue out and licks her juices from off of Denise's fingers. Denise inserts her fingers into Lisa's mouth and lets the younger woman suck them clean. She pulls them out of Lisa's mouth then kisses her roughly, thrusting her tongue into Lisa's willing mouth.

I realize we're getting close to the hotel and call out "We're maybe five minutes away dear."

"Good, I think pet is just about warmed up. Here, let's make you a little bit presentable." Denise tugs Lisa's dress back up off her shoulders, pulling it closed on her body. She redoes the belt around her middle but leaves her buttons alone. "Hon, park in the back. We'll take the rear entrance, no sense parading pet through the lobby." Denise kisses the younger woman, caressing her inner thighs. She pulls away and quietly says into Lisa's ear "At least not tonight."

I find a spot that isn't well lit, near the rear entrance and get out. I walk around the side where Denise is, open the door and help her out, then turn back to Lisa. As she slides across the seat her dress opens, exposing her tits and pussy to me. I hold my hand out to help her and she tenses up as her eyes dart past me, checking to see if there's other people who could see her. She starts to make a move that looks as if she's going to close up her dress but then stops, instead looking at me for direction.