Lisa Plays Again

Story Info
Playing while away from home.
3.6k words
3.28
31.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Several months ago I was out of town on a business trip and the "slut" in me decided she wanted to come out and play. She has a very strong influence on me and I can rarely resist her. This night she was in control. I had decided to go out bar hopping to find some excitement, but it was still early and I needed some relief now. As I showered my mind was working overtime trying to come up with a plan. Then it hit me. I would order something to eat and have it delivered. With a plan in place, I fixed my hair, put on my makeup and put on a pair of thigh high stockings and stiletto heels. Over this I put on a short silky bathrobe with a tie belt. I was covered, but looked sexy and could easily display myself when needed.

I found a barbeque restaurant in the phone book and called in an order for pulled pork, fries and coleslaw. I requested the order be delivered and asked for the total so I could be prepared when it arrived. About twenty minutes later there was a knock on my door and a young black lad was standing there with my order. I opened the door and invited him in and walked toward the bed. As I took the bag of food and asked what I owed I did my best to arouse his interest. I told him what a fine looking young man he was. He smiled and thanked me and I could see he was enjoying what I was showing. I set the bag down on the far bed and went to my purse to get his money. As I rummaged through my purse I bent over a little more than necessary so he had a very good view of my ass. For good measure I faked losing my balance forcing me to spread my legs. He surely saw my pussy. Regaining my balance I got the money I needed and walked toward him. On the way I noticed he was getting a woody. This turned me on.

As I approached him I gave him my sexiest smile and made sure my robe was revealing as much of my breasts as possible. Then as I handed him the money I asked if he liked what he was seeing. He choked on his words, so I got real bold and began feeling his package. I seductively untied my robe tie and displayed my breasts for him. Before he could say anything I told him that if he had a few minutes I had a very special tip for him. Then I reached for his fly and asked if he wanted his special tip. He was still a bit stunned but shook his head yes. I then sank to my knees and finished unzipping his pants and freed his black snake. He was quite impressive, about 8 inches and very hard. As I played with his cock I looked up and asked him if I could suck on it. His voice came back and he said yes. I licked and sucked him to the best of my ability and in a couple minutes I felt him getting harder so I knew I was about to get the load I wanted. I concentrated my efforts and he let out a groan that told me my load was on the way. He was young so he delivered quite a load and I had to swallow 3 times so I didn't lose any. I gently sucked his cock and licked it until he was clean and I had every drop of his cum.

Being a young guy his cock stayed hard and I wanted some more of it. I got up off my knees and took hold of his cock and pulled him toward the bed. Once there I sat down and with his cock still in my hands and I asked him to please fuck me. The young hormones couldn't say no and he immediately started undressing. I moved to the center of the bed and lay back with my legs spread, waiting for him. As he positioned himself between my legs I guided his cock into my very wet pussy. For the next 15 minutes this boy fucked me like an old pro. Before he finally filled me with his cum, I had cum 3 times. After he recouped he got up and said he had to go or he would lose his job. I thanked him and he did the same and left. After he was gone I wished I had invited him back later with a couple of his friends, but that opportunity was gone.

Now that I had taken the edge off my horniness, I cleaned myself up and prepared for the evening ahead. Stockings and heels always seem to turn guys on so I left them on. The garters were black and the stockings nude so a sexy nude bra was in order. I had just the right one with me, a nude almost see through one that showed off my nipples nicely. Over this I put on a very sheer black blouse and a teal mini shirt. Tonight was definitely a no panties night. After touching up the hair and makeup I checked the mirror and was satisfied with the look. My nipples were not obvious but if you looked closely they could be seen. I was ready to have some fun.

I had checked the local entertainment publications and found a restaurant/night club that wasn't too far away, that seemed like the right kind of place for what I had planned. Before leaving I called down to the front desk and talked with the night manager. I asked her about the place I had chosen and she told me that the entertainment was usually good and it catered to the young to middle age professional. I thanked her and started to get excited with anticipation.

I left the hotel at about 9:30. It was before 10:00 when I got there and the place was already quite crowded. Just as I was about to order a drink, the bartender asked me if I would accept a drink from the gentleman a few seats down. I looked in the direction of the gentleman offering the drink and saw an attractive black man with a big smile. I smiled back at him and accepted the drink. When the drink was delivered I acknowledged my benefactor and raised my glass toward him in a thank you gesture. As I sipped my drink the music changed from fast rock to a slow dance tune. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see my new friend. He asked me to dance and I smiled and said yes. He escorted me to the dance floor and once we were locked in a dancing posture he introduced himself. Terry was a local, single, systems manager. He was also a very good dancer and as he guided me around the floor I introduced myself. He was very pleasant and the dance ended much too soon for my liking. But Terry took care of my disappointment by taking my hand and we began dancing to the rock music now playing. I love to dance so this was a nice treat. After about 4 songs in a row we decided it was time for a break. He escorted me back to the bar and noticed an open table near the bar, so he asked if I would please join him. I accepted and we both retrieved our drinks and moved to the table.

Once seated, I complimented him on what a fine dancer he was. He returned the compliment and added what a fine looking woman I was. I smiled and thanked him. I know he saw my wedding ring but he chose not to say anything. Then as we were talking I saw his expression change, so I asked him if there was a problem. He told me a couple of his buddies had mentioned they might stop by tonight and sure enough they had. I could tell what he was thinking so I spoke up. I told him to invite his friends to join us, the more the merrier. I could tell this wasn't what he wanted, but it was the best possible solution for the moment. He waved at his friends and they came to the table. He introduced me to Charles, Ron and Sherman and then asked the waitress if she would move us to the larger table near the dance floor. She agreed, moved us and got a fresh round of drinks.

The conversation flowed well for the next 15 minutes and then Terry got up and asked me to dance. Naturally I accepted and we danced three dances before returning to the table. His buddies all complimented us on the fine dancing we displayed. Then the fun began. They all took turns telling me how much better I would have looked if I actually had a good dancer as a partner. We all laughed but when the next song began Ron asked if I would do him the honor. I graciously accepted and we made our way to the dance floor. Ron was a good dancer and I was enjoying myself. The next song was a slow one so he held me and pulled me to him so we could dance to it. He was about 8 inches taller than I am so as we danced my head was against his chest. As we danced, Ron must have had good thoughts because I started feeling his wood growing. I absolutely love when that happens, but I pretended to not notice. That was difficult because he seemed to have a nice package. When the song ended we went back to the table. But I didn't get to sit down before Sherman asked for a dance. For the next hour and a half I took turns dancing with each of the guys and only took breaks to have a sip of my drink. I was having a great time with these guys.

At one point I needed to go to the restroom, so I excused myself. After taking care of business and touching up my hair and makeup I made my way back to the table. As I walked back I noticed the guys were in deep discussion and I guessed what they were talking about. I was sure Terry wanted them to leave in hopes he would get lucky. I immediately knew what I had to do. When I got to the table Terry asked me to dance, but I told him I needed a break. I sat down and looked around the table smiling at each of the guys. Then I spoke up. I extended my left hand toward the middle of the table so they could all see my wedding ring. Then I told them that I knew they all knew I was married. I went on to tell them I was very happily married and that I never cheated on my husband. All of their expressions changed showing their disappointment. Then I smiled and as I looked around the table I told them I didn't need to cheat because I had my husband's permission to play when I wanted to. I went on to tell them that he had my permission to do the same and that we were swingers. The expressions changed again. There was hope. Rather than keep them wondering I told them I had enjoyed each of them and if they didn't mind sharing I would love to have them all join me in my hotel room. They all looked at each other and agreed that sounded like a great idea. The guys squared the tab and we left together. In the parking lot I told them where my hotel was. Ron had come with Charles so he asked to ride with me. I said OK.

It was close to 1:00 AM when we got back to the hotel so there were not too many people in the lobby. Before entering Charles asked if we should stagger our entrance. I turned and looked at him and told him that would not be necessary, I was proud of my friends. As the five of us waited for the elevator I did notice a few looks from the few in the lobby. I'm sure they knew what I was up too, but I didn't care, in fact it excited me. On the way up to the room I made myself at home and began fondling the packages I was looking forward to playing with. The guys also loosened up and discovered I was commando. They also found out I was very wet. When we got to my floor we exited and walked down the hall with my skirt up around my waist. I was kind of hoping someone would see us, but it never happened. I always book a suite when I travel so there was plenty of room. Once in the room the guys quickly freed me from my blouse, bra and skirt. Once that was done I started helping them get rid of their clothes. As the last of them finished undressing I sank to my knees and invited the guys closer so I could get acquainted with the magnificent cocks they had for me. I licked and sucked each of them looking up into their eyes as I did. After I had sampled each of them, I told them they had me super excited and it would take a lot to put the fire out. So I wanted their first load to be in my mouth so that when they fucked me they would last longer. Then I told them how much I loved guy's cumming in my mouth and sometimes actually came as they filled my mouth.

I asked one of them for a pillow and kneeled on it. Then one by one I made love to their cocks. As I felt them getting closer to cumming I pleaded with them to please cum in my mouth. Experience has taught me guys love to hear those words. One by one I got my mouth filled with cum and made sure they all saw me swallow their loads. After they all treated me I thanked them and told them I was more than ready to get fucked. In that Terry had started this party I took his hand and led him to the bed and asked him to please fuck me with his big beautiful black cock. I lie down, spread my legs and welcomed him. I reached down and guided his very hard cock into my very ready pussy. Terry had a better than average cock length wise but he was thick. It felt so good in my pussy and I told him so. He fucked me so good for a good fifteen minutes before he filled my pussy with his cum. Before he dismounted I pulled him to me, kissed him and thanked him for an incredible fuck.

Ron was next and he wanted to do me doggy. I love that so I got on my knees and offered up my pussy. Ron was not as thick as Terry but was a little longer. My pussy loved his cock and it wasn't long before I was cumming again. As my cum subsided, I encouraged him to talk dirty to me and call me his black cock slut. I love hearing that and black guys love saying it. Both of us got more excited and after about ten minutes he was cumming in me and I was cumming again. Ron held me by my hips until his cock shrank and came out of my cum filled pussy. Then I turned around and pulled his limp cock toward my mouth and sucked him clean. When he was clean I thanked him and excused myself to go to the bathroom and freshen up. I did my best to clean up the two loads I had in me and then returned to fuck my next lover. While I was cleaning up Sherman and Charles flipped a coin to see who went next and Sherman was my next treat.

I sucked on Sherman's cock until it was hard as a rock and then had him lay down and I mounted him. His cock was average size but was super hard. I loved riding him and I got him as deep as he could go. My legs started getting weary after about ten minutes so I rolled over with him still in me and let him pound me missionary. He did pound me good and a few minutes later he was cumming in me. The volume of cum he pumped into me was incredible. When he finally pulled out I could feel it running out of me. I cleaned his cock and thanked him for a wonderful fuck. Then I focused my attention on Charles.

I sat up and reached out for Charles's cock and sucked him until he was nice and hard. Charles cock was the biggest of all the guys and it felt really good in my mouth so I knew I was in for a treat. When I had Charles hard I told him I had a surprise for him and to trust me. Then I got on my knees and guided his cock into my cum filled pussy. After he had stroked me a few times I reached back and pulled his cock out of my pussy and guided it into my ass. As I did I told him to go slow and let me get used to him. He was big but all of the cum on his cock made it slide in nicely. It only took a minute before my ass had accepted its visitor and I urged him to fuck me harder. He did a great job and after about five minutes I was having a body shaking anal orgasm. It was incredible and I was in a state of euphoria as he continued to fuck my ass. A few minutes later he let out a groan as he filled my ass with his cum. When he finished cumming he just slumped over on the bed, wiped out. I lay motionless for a few minutes and then got up and went to the bathroom. I took my time cleaning up and reflected on what a great night it had been.

When I returned to the room the guy's were beginning to get dressed. I started to thank them for the incredible night but they interrupted me and told me it was them that needed to be thanking me. They told me that this was by far the most exciting night they had ever had sexually speaking. I thanked them for their compliments and told them it ranked pretty high with me too. Then Terry said he didn't want to pry or be disrespectful but wanted to know how my husband could be OK with this. I told him we were both highly sexual people and we were secure enough with each other that there was no reason either of us should be deprived of the sexual pleasures we desired. Then he very timidly asked if my husband is too small to satisfy me. I smiled at Terry and told him that was definitely not the problem. I then went over to my laptop and pulled up a nude picture of Bill. After they all looked at the picture, Sherman spoke up and told the guys that after seeing my husband he hoped they had satisfied me.

I assured them I was well satisfied and that I had truly enjoyed my evening with them. Then I told them that Bill was the love of my life and I would rather die than live without him, but we both liked the freedom of having sex with others so we decided to have this open marriage. Then I told them how excited I got watching him fuck other women and how he loved seeing me with others. They seemed surprised when I told them that I needed to wake up at 6:30 in the morning so I could call him and have time to tell him all about my night. Terry looked at me an asked if I was going to tell him everything. I assured him I would tell him everything that I could remember. Then I told them that after saying hello and telling him how much I loved him, I was going to tell him how I had gone to a bar and picked up 4 very attractive black men and after a night of dancing they brought me back to the hotel and fucked me royally.

Terry was again the first to speak and said my husband was the luckiest guy in the world to have such an incredible wife. I assured him it went both ways. I again thanked the guys for a wonderful night and kissed them all good night. Charles asked if I was staying another night but I told him I was driving home after my morning meeting. We said our good byes and they left.

At 6:30 the next morning I was on the phone with Bill and told him what a bad girl I was. He pressed me for details that I gladly gave him and we both got excited. Before the conversation ended we had each gotten ourselves off and promised each other we would finish what we started later that night.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers