Lisa Puts On A Show

Story Info
Girlfriend gets more than she expected.
1.1k words
3.59
62.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R&L_UK
R&L_UK
1 Followers

My girlfriend and I have been together for four years now and I like to think we have an exciting and varied sex life. I am 22 years old and Lisa is 20. She is also absolutely stunning. She’s 5’8” tall with a svelte size 8 figure, long tan legs meeting at a perfect tiny bottom, she has shoulder length blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and gravity defying 32D breasts. I am a very lucky man indeed and even more so in the fact that we have always felt comfortable enough to discuss our fantasies with one another and on occasion act them out. For instance, Lisa’s favourite scenario was to put on her sexiest dress and sit in a bar, I would come in and join her 10 minutes later and we would act as if we had never met. We would chat and have drinks and we always ended up back at a hotel room making love until the early hours of the morning.

My favourite fantasy of all became reality last summer when we were on holiday in the Mediterranean. I had always wanted to see my pretty young girlfriend being fucked my several different men at once; the problem was how to arrange it without making her vulnerable or in any sort of danger. We didn’t want to include friends in our private lives but we were apprehensive about her being at the mercy of a group of strangers. If they were to become aggressive or violent I would never forgive myself for letting it go ahead. We had both accepted that it was probably for the best that this particular fantasy remained just that.

We had arrived on the Spanish island two days earlier and Lisa had already gone a sexy olive colour. She looked gorgeous tonight and we were back in the apartment after having a few drinks in the local bars. She was wearing a tiny plaid miniskirt and a white strappy top with stilettos. We had decided to go back for a few drinks on our balcony and have a relaxing night in together. The apartment complex was virtually deserted as most of the others had gone on a bar crawl with the reps that night. There were a few others reading books and drinking on balconies and a group of six lads playing football in the lit up pool.

We soon finished the few beers we had left in the fridge and Lisa offered to go downstairs and pick up a bottle of wine and some more beer. To get to the bar she had to walk along a darkened path that passed through all the trees and came out by the pool. I didn’t offer to go with her because our second floor balcony overlooked the pool and I could see she was safe. A moment later she emerged from the trees headed past the pool and towards the bar. As soon as the lads in the pool heard the click-clack of her stilettos they looked up and saw my sexy girlfriend walking by. They must have liked what they saw because a loud cheer went up and they began to shout and leer at her.

‘Show us your tits love!’ shouted the one nearest her.

I cringed and waited for her to react. Lisa doesn’t take any nonsense from men, she’s used to obscene comments and people grabbing her, I’ve even seen her hit one guy who tried to grope her. Lisa, however, continued to walk and never even acknowledged them. A few minutes later I could hear the familiar click-clack of her stilettos as she returned from the bar. As she walked past she was subjected to another barrage of obscenities and I began to stand up to go down and help her out. Lisa had a different idea.

As I stood up to put my trainers on, Lisa turned around and marched back towards them. She marched up to one nearest the edge of the shallow end and sat down on the edge of the pool. She spread her legs wide and pulled her lacy white panties to the side exposing her bare pussy. ‘Be a good boy and lick my pussy out’ she asked the shocked young man. He didn’t need asking again and he immediately plunged his head between her legs and started to greedily lick her hard clit.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, Lisa knew I would be watching and she was spreading her legs for another man. Instead of being repelled by their crude comments she had seen it as an opportunity to act out my fantasy. In just a few seconds she was surrounded as all the guys tried to get in on the action. Quick as a flash two of them were out of the pool and groping her tits as their friends took it in turns licking her wet snatch. Before long she had been lifted into the pool, her white top had gone see through and I could see her nipples were erect with pleasure and the cool temperature of the water.

One of the guys hitched the top over her head exposing her magnificent breasts. Her panties were ripped off underwater and her legs roughly forced apart. The first man grabbed her by the hips and lifted her onto his erect penis. She let out a sigh of pleasure as her pussy was filled for the first time that day and not by her boyfriend who was watching the whole thing. He pushed her up against the side of the pool and began pumping her harder and faster with each stroke. Lisa was in ecstasy sitting on a cock with mouths sucking at each nipple and kissing her neck. The guy fucking her let his mates have a turn at her pussy. Two of them quickly moved in and sandwiched her between them. As she climbed onto the first guys cock, the other slid his into her tight asshole from behind. She let out a little squeal of surprise but didn’t ask him to stop.

I was very jealous but hugely turned on, I had never seen her being such a slut and I loved it. She moaned and groaned as the group took it turns fucking her pussy and ass. Someone decided to continue the fun on the little grassed area beside the pool and a naked Lisa was led up the steps and positioned on all fours on a sun lounger. She was fucked in every position that night and sucked every dick and she loved every second of it.

When she finally returned to the room she collapsed in a wet heap on the bed and sighed with delight. She showed me her red stretched pussy and swollen asshole still dripping with the cum of six very horny men.

‘Did you enjoy that sweetheart?’ I enquired.

‘Mmmm very much so’, she answered in between content little sighs.

From that point on the guys gave Lisa a round of applause every they saw her and I know they were smirking at me because they didn’t know I had seen Lisa’s whole show.

R&L_UK
R&L_UK
1 Followers