Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Now to business! As many of you know, there's a long-standing tradition on these cruises to award a prize to that individual, male or female, who exemplifies all those traits which these affairs are designed to promote. So without any further ado, tonight's Golden Whore award for the most sexual performance of the last 24 Hours goes to our deflowered virgin, Lisa!" The crowd burst into applause amid scattered cries of..."Hear, Hear!... Well Deserved... No other choice, really."

Lisa rose and made her way to the head of the table where Mr. Denton took her hands and kissed her cheek. He handed her a box about five inches square which she proceeded to open revealing a Montblanc Ladies' Star Mini Diamond sport watch. On the back of the watch it was engraved Golden Whore with the correct date beneath it. she held the watch up for the diners to see and then gestured for a little quiet. "I just wanted to thank everyone on the selection committee and if Mr. Denton would only let me know who they are..." Lisa unzipped her dress and stepped out of it, standing naked for the room to behold. "Then I'd be able to more properly thank them!" The applause resumed, but this time the cries of "I'm on the committee... me too!.. I chair it... mine was the deciding vote!"

After dinner they all headed for the Afterdeck Lounge for cocktails and dancing. Lisa quickly found out that Bruce was not only quite adept with his tongue but that he was an extraordinary dancer. She'd expected him to be able to handle ballroom dancing but even some of his hip-hop moves were impressive. At about nine o'clock they slipped off back to Bruce's stateroom.

Bruce used the bathroom and when he returned he discovered Lisa had already undressed. She quickly approached him and dropped to her knees as she fished his cock out of his fly. Her tongue circled the purple head twice before allowing it to slip into her mouth and down her throat. Bruce picked her up by her arms and sat her on the bed. As he finished undressing he said, "As wonderful as that felt, before anything else happens I have a previous appointment with your pussy!" He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and began moistening the entire area from her clit to her asshole. As the index and middle finger of his left hand started disappearing into her vagina his tongue started rhythmically stroking the instrument which was her clit. As she felt the orgasm building within her she was still amazed that he could bring her to this point as quickly as he had. Then just as her orchestra was building for the crescendo, he thrust his thumb into her ass and began pumping it. Lisa screamed.

Bruce rose, rolled Lisa over, and pulled up on her hips to position her for doggie-style entrance. Lisa could feel the head of his cock rubbing up and down her slit just before it started sliding into her and it felt like the walls of her vagina had been hyper sensitized. It seemed to her that she could feel every subtle feature of the piston which was driving into her.

Supporting his weight with his right hand, Bruce reached around Lisa's body and began gentle rubbing her clit in time to his penis' strokes. She could feel another orgasm coming when Bruce took the palm of the hand which was massaging her clip and started pressing hard on her belly. At the same time he shifted the angle of his penetration so that every stroke raked across the G spot at the front of her passage.

Lisa couldn't help it. She could feel her nails raking across Bruce's shoulders leaving blood in their path. Her sexual experience may have been limited in terms of years but she'd match her total number of orgasms in a twenty-four hour period with anyone else she knew and this one was earth moving. She muffled her scream by biting the base of Bruce's neck. Her vagina was so hyper sensitized that she welcomed the inevitable break in their lovemaking that his orgasm would bring. When she realized that he still hadn't cum yet she began to panic. She thought to herself "No more, I've got to take a break!" Her solution to the situation was to do something she never would have believed herself capable of. She reached behind herself, grabbed Bruce's cock and reaimed it into her anus.

Bruce paused and asked, "I thought you didn't like this?"

Lisa half-lied, "This time I want every part of my body to experience your wonderful cock." He didn't need a second invitation.

Lisa looked over at Bruce's slumbering form. He was face down on the bed so she hiked herself up onto one elbow and examined the damage she'd done to his neck and shoulders. It looked like he'd gone ten rounds with one of Professor Sprout's more aggressive bramble bushes yet even as she poked and prodded the new cuts his sleep went on undisturbed. She lay on her back trying to pin down the source of the feeling of disquiet she now felt. She felt out of sorts and she had no idea why. It certainly couldn't stem from the mind-blowing sex she'd just had. Yet her fingers kept returning to the outer folds of her labia.

She looked at the clock on Bruce's dresser and discovered that it was barely eleven thirty. She felt a yen for an Orange Crush so she decided to head for the bar. She gingerly got out of bed and because of the early hour she knew it was highly likely that she'd run into some people so she grabbed for her dress. She was about to step into it when she paused, thinking "it's highly likely that I'll run into some people"... Instead of donning the dress she put it over her arm and stepped into her four inch pumps. She quietly left the stateroom and walked down the hall toward the staff corridor which led to her room. Andrew was sitting in his usual position at his desk. Lisa asked, "Andrew are you and I allowed to fuck?"

"Not until the last day of the trip and then only if none of the other guests are seeking your attentions." He looked up from the magazine he was reading. "Believe me, we will have sex that day!"

Lisa smiled as she went into her room saying, "I'm looking forward to it!" She hung her dress in the closet and examined herself before the full length mirror. She looked 'like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet', to borrow an equine expression. She spent a few minutes working on her hair, put on a fresh coat of lip gloss, covered a hickey on her neck, and applied a little color to her nipples and labia. One more look into the bis mirror and she said, "Oh yeah! I'd sure want to fuck me!"

She walked into the lounge and forced her eyes to focus on Patrick who was standing behind the bar. Her natural inclination would have been to scan the crowd for reactions to her nudity but Hell no!, she already knew how hot she looked! She walked over to the point end of the bar and leaned on it. She hiked her breasts up and rested them on her crossed arms, thrusting her bare ass out into the lane of traffic. She made sure her voice dripped sex and said, "Hiii Patrick! I'm testing a theory of mine that Orange Crushes intensify orgasms. Could I have one please?"

There were perhaps five or six others at the bar and suddenly Patrick was inundated with orders. "Hey Patrick, make that two!" "Me too, Patrick." "Add two for us, Patrick."

As the drinks started being served, Bill Gray took a sip of his and walked over behind Lisa. He rested his drink on the bar next to hers and unzipped his fly. "Let's start testing your theory, shall we?"

Lisa turned and looked behind her to discover Bill moving in with his already erect cock. He started rubbing it between her legs and her only response was to smile and spread her legs further apart. She took another sip of her drink just as she felt Bill's cock sliding into her pussy.

Patrick reached under the bar and set the machine he had retrieved on the bar beside Lisa. After he plugged it in Lisa saw two of the guests, a couple of finance types from Annapolis, head for it and pressed the lone red button on the face of the machine. Lisa may have been in the middle of getting fucked, but it didn't stop her from seeing the humor in having her very own Take-A-Check Machine controlling access to her cunt. What started out as the measured gasps preceding an orgasm became interspersed with giggles which Bill Gray interpreted as sexual hysteria. He pulled out and sprayed his cum over Lisa's back and ass. One of the brokers, Joe Sanford, quickly handed his check to Patrick and slid his cock into Lisa.

The Dentons brought two office type chairs on rollers up to the bar. Liz leaned in and asked Lisa, "Honey would you mind moving back a little and resting your head on your arms?"

Lisa was mildly curious why Liz would make such a request but she dislodged her tits and rested her cheek where they previously had been. She heard Rick call Patrick over and order, "Patrick, can we have two double GMs, and please serve them in soup bowls?"

Lisa thought. "Soup bowls?" The drinks were served and Liz wheeled her chair up to Lisa's left side, Rick to her right. Each of them leaned back so their faces were positioned under her hanging tits. Liz brought her bowl of GM up, dipped Lisa's left breast into the bowl and began licking it off the breast as she allowed the liqueur to drip off the pendulous orb. Rick started doing the same thing with her right breast.

Rick called out, "Patrick, one more GM in a soup bowl but make this one a triple!" When he got it he asked Lisa, "Want some GM, wench?" Without saying a word Lisa moved back and started lapping from the bowl like a pet as the Dentons, having slipped into a rhythm, kept nursing the alcohol from her nipples. It was almost as if the breasts themselves were lactating the cordial. It was an exciting feeling.

April Weaver, the party girl who reminded everyone of Catherine Zeta Jones, pulled up her skirt and climbed up on the bar spreading her legs in front of Lisa.

Lisa pulled April's hips over to her. "Oh yummy, dinner! Patrick could you hand me my bowl of GM steak sauce?" She poured some of the liqueur on April's pussy and began to lap. As she stroked her tongue over April's clit she noticed that her machine had dispensed ten tickets to gain entry to her pussy.

The cruise lasted nine days. They were all sitting down to their last meal together and Lisa was reflecting on her accomplishments. She had arrived a virgin and during the course of the next nine days she'd had sex with all fourteen guests, all three of their wives, and all but four members of the crew. She had eight "Golden Whore" statuettes lined up on the TV in her room and a suitcase full of loot. Liz had told her that in the history of these cruises no one had ever swept every night's trophy, not even when the cruises were only 7 days.

Finally the moment had arrived. Rick Denton stood with the final "Golden Whore" to be awarded this trip. He said to the table, "This is kind of exciting!

There seems to have been some confusion about the allocation of ballots for tonight's award. All the other eight trophies were decided upon by just Liz and I, but we felt that the final one should be voted upon by all of you. The ballots were distributed in the following manner. Each of the contestants received a vote for a total of six. There were ten crew members who received a ballot so that makes sixteen total. Andrew, being the steward directly responsible as liaison between the young ladies and the rest of us was given ten ballots. Our fourteen guests each received three ballots bringing our cumulative total to sixty eight. Liz and I reserved sixteen votes apiece for ourselves and if anyone doesn't like that you can contribute to the cost of this cruise and we'd be happy to give you some of our votes. Those thirty two bring the total of potential votes to an even one hundred so it is of particular interest to know that tonight's winner did so with a vote total of ninety-seven. This means that our winner got Liz and my votes along with Andrew's, and at least thirteen out of the fourteen guests.

Lisa that makes you the most universally respected whore we've ever seen." He started the applause. "Come on up here and collect your trophy!" Lisa ran over to where Rick and Liz were standing and kissed them both while holding her trophy in the air. Rick also handed her an envelope which she tore open greedily. It contained an Exxon debit card prepaid to $1,000 of gasoline. Lisa jumped up and down and held it up for all to see.

Ralph Posten let out a catcall, "Quite a step-down in gift when compared to her earlier ones, don't you think Rick!"

Liz hit her husband in his chest saying, "you forgot to give her the other gift!"

Rick's face looked completely deadpan. "Not really, I couldn't very well have it carried on board so I put a note in with the card!"

Lisa looked in the envelope which contained the debit card. All she found was a piece of buff paper with F430S on it. She held it up saying, "Well there's this?"

"Well I'd never met you before so I had no idea what you drove and you had to have something to put the gas in so I ordered a new Rosso Scuderia, by the way that means red for all you Philistines, F430 Ferrari Spyder. Liz and I weren't really prepared with a suitable gift for such an extraordinary slut since no one had ever swept the Golden Whores before so I only ordered it this afternoon. There's an eighteen month waiting list my lawyers will to have to work around but Lisa, I promise you'll have the car before summer's end.

Lisa's face showed her shock. Marj yelled from down the table, "So what do you think, Harlot?"

Lisa was honest. "My being here on this cruise is the result of a chain of events that I had thought was the worst thing that could have happened to me. As it turns out just the opposite was true. I had an absolutely wonderful time and I've met some truly wonderful people. I'm also in love with my new car but I can't even begin to imagine how I'm going to explain it to my Dad. He thinks of me as being pretty much a cash drain having no value at all as an income statement contributor!"

Come to think of it, he also thinks of me as being sexually inexperienced but I don't think he's quite ready to handle the new reality." She giggled and held up the trophy again. "I love you all!"

To be continued.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers