Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Peter looked puzzled. "I didn't know you were registered for Biochemistry!"

Jason said, "I'm not, she is!

Lisa said, "I figure I can absorb more of what I study if I try to teach it to someone."

Ruth asked, "What are you working toward?"

"I'm basically Pre-Med, but I want to minor in either paleontology or anthropology. I'm hoping to go on a dig in the Black Hills next summer. One of my professors thinks he can arrange an invitation for me to work on the new juvenile Rex they uncovered." She could see that she'd impressed both Peter and Ruth. They were learning that perhaps their little hired whore had a little more depth than they expected.

Dinner went well and during dessert Lisa caught Jason's eye and gave him an abbreviated nod. She was pleased to see that for the rest of the evening the boy couldn't sit still.

Lisa turned in first with Ruth and Peter fifteen minutes behind her. Peter admonished his son, "Don't stay up too late tonight Jase. I'm going to relieve Captain Strokes at six A.M. and I'd enjoy some company if you can handle it."

"Six A.M.? I'll try. I'm not sure I can handle six, but I'll get there as early as I can. Goodnight Dad."

A scant five minutes later Jason was slipping through the door to Lisa's cabin. She was on her bunk dressed in a coral toned translucent teddy with matching panties. She closed the book she was reading just in time to keep it from getting crushed as Jason quickly pulled off his shirt and stretched out on the bed next to her. He wrapped her in his arms as he buried his lips against her neck and slid his hand under her teddy to caress her nipple.

Lisa began kissing his forehead waiting for his lips to tire of her neck and rise to meet hers. In seconds he was kissing her lips, thrusting his tongue between them as his hands started pulling her teddy off. Lisa smiled as she reflected on the absence of any sort of accelerator on young boys; they were even all on or all off. Jason was now kneeling before her tugging on her panties. She hiked her hips up to help him finish undressing her.

Jason then surprised her. Rather than trying to massage or finger-fuck her, he positioned himself between her legs and very gently began licking her slit and clit. Lisa figured if he was willing to learn, she was willing to teach. "That feels really great, Jase. Remember, sometimes a pleasure withheld is the most exciting one of all."

He looked up from what he was doing. "What do you mean?"

"If we always get what we want as soon as we want it then where's the sense of anticipation, the desire, the aching longing? When you lick and stimulate my clit it feels really good, but if you were to confine your action to my labia and vagina, it would take no time at all for my clit to feel left out, forgotten. It would start fantasizing about how sweet it would be to be touched, to be sucked. It's kind of like how you'd feel if we made out for hours without ever touching your dick. Believe me though, when it does start to get some loving, it'll feel awesome!

Jason smiled and lowered his head. He confined his attention to her large labia with an occasional foray into her cunt. She began to notice that it seemed like his tongue was growing with every stroke but then she realized that his tongue had been joined by a finger which was traveling the same path with the same timing. One finger had become two and then two became three. While he was ministering to her passage the tip of his nose began gently impacting her clit, which had begun to emerge from its hood. At first she thought it a frustrating accident but she soon realized he was using it to further stimulate her.

Finally his tongue abandoned her passage to his fingers, leaving it free to start nibbling and pulling on her fully emerged clit. Lisa grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as her first orgasm of the evening washed over her. She began thrashing from side to side as his tongue on her clit and his fingers in her cunt were joined by the thumb of his other hand which he had just slipped into her ass.

Lisa's hands went to Jason's belt buckle and began removing his final articles of clothing. He hiked up to help her and once his cock sprang free she grabbed it at its base and began licking her way around it. She locked eyes with him and grinned as she alternated between licking the sensitive underside of the head, kissing the pre-cum from its tip, and taking it deep into her throat. After a while she raised her head to say, "Jase Honey, a lot of girls get weird about having their heads held when they're giving head; and when you start to aim my face and control the speed of my strokes by grabbing my hair it goes way over a line that most girls have. It's sort of the difference between giving a blowjob and getting your face fucked. Most girls love the former but quite a few resent the latter."

Jason just stared. "How do you know that?"

Lisa smiled as she lowered her head to the cock before her. She took it deep into her throat before raising her head again and saying, "Girls talk!"

She pulled herself up his torso and began kissing each eye. "You're a wonderful lover; you don't need to be a thug." She continued kissing all around his face as she reached between her legs and positioned Jason's cock head into her labia. Her hips started rhythmically pumping, taking a little more of the boy with each stroke until he was fully buried within her. Jason wrapped his arms around Lisa and started furiously pumping.

Lisa tried to slow him down. "Easy Tiger, you're going to wind up leaving your arm on the mound after only one inning. You'd better..." It was too late. Jason was already past the point of no return and began spraying his cum deep into her passage.

Jason was upset. "I'm sooo sorry. I wanted to last longer and I didn't want to cum inside of you. What if you get pregnant?"

Lisa put her fingers over Jason's mouth, "Shhh, shhh, calm down Jase." She kissed his lips. "First of all I've been on the pill for years so I won't get pregnant. Second, self control isn't natural to anyone. It's something we learn, like delayed gratification. You think you've cheated me? You're forgetting that you've already given me two orgasms tonight and the first one shook me to my core!

I already told you that you were a great lover, trust me, you'll only get better!

Now what time is dawn around here? I absolutely want to make sure I'm up on deck to see the sunrise." She kissed the end of his nose. "Wanna do it again in the shower?"

This time it was Jason's turn to grin. "You haven't been for'ard yet, have you?"

"You mean up on the bow? No, not yet."

"Okay, here's the plan. Start stripping these funky sheets and bed linens. I'll get fresh ones. We clean up in here first." He left the stateroom, seemingly unconcerned about his nudity and returned fairly quickly with fresh linens. As they made up the bed Lisa asked, "What comes next?"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but that's on a 'need to know' basis. You do need to know to grab a swimsuit. You'll probably want some decorum as we walk past Robbie. At least I think he's standing dog watch. I'll slip my shorts on."

Lisa's room was presentable and the two of them had headed up on deck. As he expected, Captain Stokes was asleep in his cabin and Robbie was standing watch at the helm. Jason took Lisa's hand and led her forward. About four feet in front of the foremast was a large hatch cover which he slid back revealing a large hot tub. Jason said, "It's kept at 104° just for m' lady's pleasure, but I'm afraid your swimsuit's not allowed."

They both shed their clothes and got into the tub. Lisa squealed, "Ow! This is hot."

"Give it a minute and it'll feel great. In the meantime, why don't you sit on my lap?"

"Will that change the water's temperature?"

"No, but it'll surely change mine!" Lisa spread her legs and slid onto his lap as she wrapped her arms around him. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her belly but she wanted Jason to direct this act of their little play so she just stared into his eyes and waited. He raised his hands and tenderly wiped her face free of her wet hair which partially obscured it. Each time a section of her face became free he leaned in and kissed it. His eyes never broke contact with hers as his hands moved behind her.

Lisa felt his fingertips, though barely touching her, travel up the sides of her spine and radiating outward across her ribcage and shoulders. She had already become comfortable with the water's temperature but it seemed that the flesh on her back, especially under his fingertips was ten degrees warmer than the rest of her. She could feel the muscles start to relax as if she'd been experiencing a deep tissue massage. Jason still held her eyes as she asked, "How are you doing that?"

Jason smiled as he stared into her eyes. His fingers continued to glide across her skin. "Most people assume that you need a lot of pressure to give an effective massage. You don't. The primary purpose of a good massage is to encourage blood flow through the tissues. Get the blood flowing through the vessels, both large and right down to the tiniest capillaries, and you help the muscle tissue rid itself of toxins and impurities. So my fingers have just been always travelling in the direction of venous flow, always helping, never retarding, the arrival of fresh blood to your tissues. I took a course in it."

Lisa hiked herself up and helped Jason's cock slide into her. "Umm, what kind of High School teaches that?"

Jason's fingers now dug into Lisa's ass cheeks as he began fucking her slowly and thoroughly. "Why do you assume it was in school? Actually the health club in my parent's country club advertised the course in therapeutic massage and I asked if I could sign up. The Club rejected me at first, telling me that the course was more for the parents and besides, all the others who had signed up were couples, who would I massage? So I talked Dianne King into signing up with me. We both got our parents' permissions so the Club backed down." Jason was still pumping in and out of her, but she could see that his mind had drifted.

"You're thinking about something which pleased you."

He grinned sheepishly. "Hey, we were sixteen and she was the only girl in school with D cups! Even though absolutely nothing happened, I became the envy of every guy in our school. I kind of wish I'd tried to touch them but I was too chicken." He sighed wistfully. "At least I got to see 'em!" His fingers started playing with her anus.

Lisa leaned in and kissed him, hoping that they could make this sex act last all day.

Peter Carson sat down at the galley table. "No Lisa?"

Ruth grinned conspiratorially, "No, and I just went to the stores cabinet and she's not in her stateroom. I think she might be entertaining your son in his room." She put a mug of coffee before her husband.

He acted nonchalant as he spread a chart on the table and began to examine it. He said, "Nope, not there! I stopped by his cabin on my way here. They're not in the stern, either, I just checked our course."

Ruth immediately looked anxious. "Peter, we've got to look for them, what if they fell ov..."

"Relax Ruthie, I checked with Robbie when I went topsides and he said the two of them went for'ard around three thirty and haven't come back yet." He could see she hadn't calmed down yet. "So I started for'ard until I saw the tops of two heads in the hot tub."

Ruth went back to her cooking, paused, and then pointedly asked, "And?"

Peter looked up from his charts at his wife. "They were fucking." He could see his wife smile. She had started to hum as she was making their breakfast.

Jason's orgasm shook them both. Lisa had already cum three times and as much as she buried her face in Jason's shoulder, she couldn't completely muffle her screams.

"Jase, slide out of the tub while you're still inside me. If we separate under water I'll release a river of our cum into the water."

When Lisa unrolled the towel she'd brought she retrieved the tampon she'd wrapped in it and inserted it into herself. Jason asked, "You're having your period?"

""No, but I didn't want cum leaking down my leg as I walked through the galley past your parents to get to my room."

"Trust me, Lisa; they already know what we've been doing!"

"I know they do but I still don't want it dripping all over the place!" She put on her bikini.

When the two of them descended into the galley Ruth decided to immediately break the tension. "Oh Jason, good, take this tray back to Captain Strokes and by the time you get back I'll have made one up for Robbie. Don't forget to pour him some coffee in his blue thermal mug, the pot's by your father.

What do you want for breakfast Lisa?" As soon as Jason disappeared up on deck she asked Lisa. "So it went well?"

"Your son's going to be very much in demand in some circles if he wants to sow a lot of oats; otherwise, some girl's going to be really thrilled with his talents." When she realized that Ruth still wanted more she continued, "You really want details? Look, I can sum it up when I say that he's neither too embarrassed nor too proud to really learn from his partner. When I'm fucking him it's as if the rest of the world had disappeared for him and that pleasing me was the only thing on his mind.

Just coffee and toast, please, and if you put some extra bacon on Jase's plate I'll steal from him."

Peter said, "Lisa I've already called..." Jason came down the gangway and grabbed the second tray to take to Robbie. When he was gone Peter continued. "Called the agency and told them I was pleased with you so after we leave Madeira well sail into the Med, make a quick stop in Valencia and wind up in Barcelona. We may or may not head on to Marseille depending on what you kids want, next I need to stop in Toulon to see a client. Actually we can spend as much time as you guys want doing the French and Italian Riviera as long as I get you to Monaco by Thursday in four weeks time. A representative from the agency will meet you there to deliver you to your next... assignment."

As soon as he mentioned the agency she remembered her status as hired whore. It reminded her to try to control the feelings for Jason which had been steadily building throughout the trip. She didn't answer Peter, she just stared down into her coffee cup as Peter and Ruth locked eyes with each other.

To be continued.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12