Lisa’s Summer Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Sally looked at them and remarked, “Are we interrupting something?”

Jason smiled without looking at either Sally or Arthur, “She’s beginning to suspect she might be in love with me.”

Sally pushed her hips against Jason’s as she slid into the booth. “Oh that. It’s funny, I normally think of her as being fairly bright but it’s like she has a blind spot. I could see all the symptoms the day she came back from Italy but Lisa just hasn’t figured it all out yet. Don’t worry; she’ll get a clue pretty soon.”

Arthur laughed as he started to sit next to his daughter. “If my opinion matters Lisa, I like him.”

“I wouldn’t get too comfortable Mr. Hill, I think Lisa wants to take you upstairs and show you the other room the Inn has to offer.”

Arthur’s face visibly reddened. “Okay everyone, think Jurassic Park here. I may not quite be a dinosaur but I’m sort of in the neighborhood. Back in the nineties I became comfortable talking about sex in public places but I’m still a bit uncomfortable talking about my daughter’s sex life with other people much less discussing her designs on me! This is really hard for me!”

Lisa put her hand in her Dad’s lap. “No, not really yet, but I don’t think it would take too much work to get it there.”
The rest of the table chuckled while Lisa’s Dad just dropped his face into his hands and shook his head. The waiter came and Sally spoke to him, “Van Gogh makes a Double Espresso-Double Caffeine Vodka. Do you have any?”

“Yes we do.”

“Four doubles, please.” When the drinks arrived Sally raised her glass and toasted the table, “I don’t know if a jolt of caffeine will keep these guys going on into the morning but a girl can only hope. To us.”

The lock clicked as the latch shot into place. Arthur stood with his back against the door. Lisa turned to face him. “Penny for your thoughts?”

Arthur groaned as he loosened his tie. “Oh, Honey I’m just so conflicted about this whole affair. It’s bad enough that I allowed it to happen that one time in Bellagio but to continue it now seems like taking a bigger step toward perversion; and to be doing it with the full knowledge of both Sally and your boyfriend seems so wrong.”

“This is wrong but it was okay when we were doing it with Angie and David watching us?”

Her Dad just smiled.

“Look Dad, if two months from now Jason and I decide to become exclusive to each other would you complain?”

“God no!”

“Would you feel jealous that someone else was regularly tapping the pussy you used to enjoy using?”

“No.”

“Then please allow me to speak for Jason when I say that there’s not a single jealous bone in his body.” She shook her head. “I’m not sure why there isn’t but I know it’s true. So if Jason doesn’t mind, if you want me as badly as I think you do, and if I can’t wait to feel that cock of yours inside me then that only leaves the possibility of Sally suddenly getting possessive of you. Do you think that might be a problem?”

“Certainly not.”

“Actually I think, given the available choices, that that’s the most likely possibility but I agree with you, Sally knows how to share her toys.”
After a few seconds of silence Lisa resumed, “So Daddy would you please come over here and make love to me?”

Arthur walked past Lisa over to the bed where he sat and continued his undressing. “See if you can find the appropriate music on the TV for you to strip to. I want to watch you dance for me.

As she went to pick up the television’s remote Lisa remarked, “Oooo… this’ll be interesting. I’ve never been a stripper before. Be sure to tell me if I’m doing a good job, will you Daddy?”

Arthur’s face seemed to scowl, “More teasing, less talking, whore.”

Lisa adopted an impish grin. “Yes sir, Mister Hill.” She found a station on Sirius/XM which seemed to fill the bill and locked eyes with her father as her hips began their exotic swaying. Lisa was glad she’d worn her Newtons; the Chantilly Lace Jimmy Choo’s with the 4” heels because she thought they showed off her ass to best advantage. The black sweater dress she was wearing had one long continuous zipper down the front which she lowered a scant three inches. She ran her hands up and down from her hips to her armpits as her hips continued their mesmerizing rhythm. Lisa noticed that although she had barely begun her dance her father was already as hard as he could be, his dick insistently tapping against his flat stomach as he watched her sway. She turned her back to him and with her hands at her sides as she gradually began capturing more material in each hand causing her hem to rise.

Lisa knew that her thong wouldn’t become visible until the hemline rose to the top of the crack in her ass so now, with the line at mid cheek, it would appear that she was dancing bottomless. Her Dad reached for her but she skipped just out of reach, her hips continuing their rocking. She noticed the draperies were being held open by braided satin tiebacks ending in crimson tassels. Lisa went to the window and removed both ropes and went over to the bed. She reached for his right hand and after tying it with the thick red rope anchored it to the headboard. She went around to the other side of the bed and patiently waited. Arthur finally offered her his left hand which she also tied down. Arthur looked unsure but Lisa was beginning to get into this!

Lisa resumed her position at the foot of the bed and as her hips continued swaying she started slowly pulling the zipper down until it rested midway between her navel and her thong. She took the front of the dress and pulled it to the sides allowing her breasts some small measure of freedom, though still restrained by the deep purple lingerie. She strutted to either side of the bed and allowed her Dad one quick kiss over each nipple before resuming her regular position and finally unzipping the dress.

The music changed but Lisa’s rhythm didn’t. She reached under the dress behind herself and unclasped the strapless bra allowing it to fall at her feet. Her hands went to her sides and she lowered the thong so she could step out of it. She clasped the edges of her dress, her only remaining garment, and reminiscent of the moves a Matador might make with his cape dragged the hem across Arthur’s throbbing cock. First left, then right, the cape-like woolen garment brushed the tool back and forth in increasing agony as it screamed for more attention.

Overcoming her fear of what the narrow heels might do to the bed’s comforter Lisa stepped up onto the bed, one foot on each side of her father’s torso. She kneeled down and still holding the edges of her dress she brought her arms up and together as she created a tent over his head, offering first one, and then the other nipple to his waiting lips. She then rose and stepped forward and with one foot by each of his ears allowed her Dad’s tongue free access to her vagina.

As good as her father’s tongue felt as it nibbled her clitoris Lisa knew that she couldn’t get any wetter than she already was so she rose and backed up enough so she could kneel on either side of his hips. She hooked the toes of her eleven hundred dollar Jimmy Choo’s over his thighs and reaching between her legs positioned the head of her father’s cock just inside her outer lips.

Lisa then resumed the same rhythmic hip swaying she had been doing since she had started to strip for her Dad. Once she was fully impaled on his cock she paused to utter her first words since the dance began. “You haven’t said a single word since I began. Am I doing it badly, Mr. Hill?”

“As long as my hands are tied you are nothing more than the whore who had the temerity to just speak without permission. Mr. Hill has a whore; Daddy has his little girl, your choice.”

Lisa leaned forward and planted her hands on either side of his chest as her hips started rising and falling on the piston within her. “I’m sorry for speaking without permission, Mr. Hill.” The whore continued performing the task she was so very adept at.

Jason’s semen streaming both down Sally’s throat and out of the corners of her mouth, she asked him, “What do you think, an encore in here or next door?”

Jason kissed each of the three remaining toes of her right foot as he removed them from his mouth. He turned around on the bed and kissed her lips. “Good question! If Lisa was with Bruce or Rick I wouldn’t give it a moment’s thought. I’d be walking through that door even if they were still going at it. It’s a different story though with her father in there with her. I’m not sure what to do.”

“Not to appear too ignorant but who are Rick and Bruce?”

Jason chuckled, “Two of Lisa’s special friends. Actually they’re good people. It was Rick who hosted the cruise Lisa was turned out on. I like them a lot.

Let’s leave it up to Lisa. She’ll come in here if she wants us.”

Lisa was awakened by her bladder just as the sun’s rays began to break over the dome of Gampel Pavilion. She was about to ease herself quietly toward the edge of the bed when she realized that her father’s flaccid dick was still in her ass. Eventually the urgent signals from her bladder won out and she slipped out of the bed and tip toed her way into the bathroom. Her stream of urine splashing into the bowl seemed a cacophony of assaulting sounds destined to inevitably wake her father up but when she returned to the bed he still seemed to be sleeping. Rather than risk waking him she went to the door to peek into the hall and seeing no one she padded naked into the room next door. Sally and Jason were both awake, murmuring to each other in muted tones. Sally looked up and asked, “Well Lisa, did you wear him out or is there something left for me next door?”

Lisa dropped her nakedness on the foot of their bed. “He came four times last night but I was the one who called it quits so I don’t know; there may be more left in the tank. I gotta be honest with you though, Sal, if I know my Dad when he wakes up his early morning desire for coffee is going to trump all things, even your pussy.”

Sally smiled, “Well if you’re being honest and all then I should warn you that I used this guy up completely last night. I fucked him ‘til he cried ‘Uncle’.”

Jason leaned over and bit Sally’s right nipple through the sheet. “In your dreams Wench.”

Lisa stared at the two of them and finally said, “I don’t know if you’re fucked out or not, Jase, but you sure as Hell look like you went three rounds with Mike Tyson. You’re all… blotchy!

Jason pulled back the sheet covering the two of them and Lisa saw that the bruises covered both bodies, more or less equally. He said, “I didn’t start it! We were fooling around and she started laughing at me. She told me I could now go join the circus since I had four nipples.”

Lisa looked at Jason’s chest and saw two additional red blotches on a perfect line between his nipples. Her eyes widened as she started to laugh. “You guys spent the night in a hickey fight?”

Sally sat up quickly, “Well we did other stuff too but look what he did to my beautiful ass!” She flipped over on the bed and displayed her world class ass, only now there was a dark hickey at the top of the crack. To make matters worse, or at least funnier, that bruise was the terminus for two ascending and diverging lines which traveled up her back until looping around and descending to form a perfectly shaped 16” tall heart on her back.

Lisa cracked up and was able to exclaim, “That’s an interesting tramp stamp you’ve got there, Sal! A hickey heart!”

By the time the door opened and Arthur came into the room all three occupants were rolling in laughter. Lisa said, “Well Daddy, at least we know that these two will remain faithful to us; at least for a while. They’d be too embarrassed to show these bodies to anyone else!”

Jason, who had earlier buried his face in Sally’s right armpit, rolled over to say, “That was the original idea! Sort of a ‘You’ll never cheat on me with that showing!’ It just escalated from there.”

Lisa started laughing anew and pointed at Sally. Confused, Sally followed the direction Lisa was pointing until she discovered, at the point where her right arm met her torso, a new and very dark hickey. Jason’s final present to her, planted while Lisa’s laughter distracted them all. “You bastard! We’d declared a truce!”

Jason rolled over and kissed her. “I’m sorry but I couldn’t resist. I wasn’t sure if I could get away with another but you were so busy laughing with Lisa and being distracted I had to try.”

Sally ignored him, “Mr. Hill, could you come here for a sec’?” Arthur walked over to the side of the bed where Sally parted his robe so she could get his cock in her mouth. It only took her five or six strokes before it had become noticeably harder. She turned to Lisa.
“Nah, you didn’t come close to using him up.” She ran her tongue up one side and down the other before gobbling up Arthur’s eager tool.

Lisa’s Dad groaned, “Great, I’m getting sucked off by my daughter’s eighteen-year-old roommate while my daughter and her boyfriend are watching. Oh, and did I mention that I just finished having sex with a hooker who happens to be the aforementioned daughter? This ain’t the world I’m used to!” He dropped the robe and swung his leg over Sally so she could continue what she was doing as he buried his face between her legs. Lisa watched, fascinated by watching her father gently kissing the inside of each of Sally’s thighs and across her mons before offering her slit his oh-so-gentle tongue. Sally arched her hips and Arthur slid his hands under the round globes of her ass cheeks. As gentle as were his tongue and lips so his hands were rough as they squeezed and mauled her bottom. In short order his index and middle finger were buried deep into her anal flower using only the excess cum in the area left over from Sally’s session with Jason. Sally raised her hips again trying to masturbate by rubbing her clit against the bridge of Arthur’s nose.

Jason eased off the bed and sat in the high backed Queen Anne chair which faced the bed. Lisa sat on his lap and nestled in her terrycloth robe surrounded by his arms as they both watched her Dad making love to Sally. She leaned her head over so she watched the show cheek to cheek with Jason as she played with the hair on the back of his neck. She was amazed at how close Sally and her Dad had become this quickly. She wasn’t sure what they were but it was definitely something more than fuck buddies.

Sally rolled her Dad onto his back and swung around so she was facing the chair as she straddled him. She stared into Lisa’s eyes and smiled as she held his cock and lowered her pussy to meet it. Sally controlled the tempo and began slowly rising and falling on the flesh piston upon which she was impaled.

Lisa felt like she was ensconced in her own private cocoon. She thought back to her summer and all that had transpired over the last two and a half months. The kids she had considered friends who went to Cozumel were nice but she had since gathered around herself some seriously good friends, a boyfriend she truly loved, and closer bond with the father she had always loved, always relied upon. When she turned to gaze into Jason’s eyes she found him already staring at her as if he knew what she had been thinking. He kissed her forehead and tightened his arms around her.

Sally lowered herself so her tits brushed against Arthur’s chest as she continued fucking him, his two fingers still buried in her ass.

Lisa was happy.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12