Lisa Strips for Daniel

Story Info
Daniel blackmails Lisa to strip!
1.8k words
3.92
31.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked at the text from Daniel and was puzzled at what it said. She bit her bottom lip and a frown crossed her brow as she battled to understand the text message.

"Are you alone" the message screamed as Lisa's fingers gently caressed her smart phone to fully open the text. She nudged the reply box and said "Yes. Why?" Her phone immediately beeped as a return text came from Daniel's phone with the intriguing message "Open the e mail I've just sent you!"

Lisa walked across and plugged in her computer, settled down on the settee and laid it on to her lap. She opened it up and hit the main power button. The screen lit up and Lisa linked into the Internet and went straight to her e mail account on Hotmail. She opened up her inbox and saw that Daniel has sent her an e mail moments before with an attachment. The e mail message said "You take a good picture don't you think?"

Lisa became more puzzled by the message and pressed the cursor onto to the attachment to load and play it. She stifled a sharp gasp as she watched the short movie clip play. It was a movie but she was the star! Lisa was having her blouse removed at Daniels smart apartment. It also showed Daniel removing her lacy bra, gently sucking on her nipples. Her red skirt was bunched up and his fingers were tracing the top of her lacy wide band stockings. Lisa looked on in horror as she saw herself gently rubbing Daniel's cock and almost passed out as it exploded all over her erect nipples and firm rounded breasts. Lisa could not comprehend how the film had been taken. She had seen no camera. How had this happened?

It then dawned on Lisa! The large widescreen tv had a web cam integrated into it. Daniel must have recorded the whole thing on the Internet ready tv when she had gone to his apartment on his birthday. The full horror of her situation became apparent.

Lisa was deep in thought when her phone beeped again to show another message had been received. It was from Daniel and simply read "Well?"

Lisa choked back a tear and tried to understand what the message meant. Another beep and a further message arrived saying "You don't want Paul to get a similar e mail do you?"

Lisa wiped a tear away and texted back "no not particularly - what do you want?"

Back came Daniels text "I want you to strip for Daniel! I want you to do a full striptease for me and my friend!"

Lisa recoiled in horror at the proposal. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out the options. Paul would go mental if he found out about Daniel's birthday treat. He mustn't find out she thought as her fingers flicked across her smartphone key board. A shiver of excitement ran through her body as she typed away. Was she getting a little aroused at the thought of stripping for Daniel? "Ok" she typed "when?"

A message came straight back "No time like the present - how about in an hour on your web cam?"

Lisa confirmed the arrangement and was relived when she reflected that Paul was out until late at a meeting.

Lisa thought quickly about what she should wear for her striptease debut. If she was going to strip for Daniel she was going to give him a show he would not forget! And who was his friend?

Lisa quickly showered and open her mirrored wardrobe. She took out her high 4 inch black high heels. She lifted down her flowered summer dress. It was short but no too short and seemed to interest most men when she wore it. She went across to her lingerie draw and pulled out her leopard skin basque and matching knickers. Sliding them both on she was relieved to see all the suspender clips were on the basque. Lisa unpacked a new pair of stockings and the wrapping crackled as she gently removed them and stretched them across her hand. They were expensive, nude and seamed and Lisa carefully pulled them up along the length of her shapely and exquisite legs, checking in the mirror that the seams were straight. She clipped the stocking tops onto her basque with expert hands and smoothed out non existent wrinkles as she felt the sensuousness of her stockings on her legs. She smiled widely as she saw herself in the mirror. Lisa was certainly a sophisticated.

She dabbed some sweet perfume on her neck and gently wriggled into her dress, pulling up the zip. The lightness of her skirt contrasted spectacularly with the nude seamed stockings and killer heels. She smiled again. "Showtime!" she thought.

Lisa fired up her laptop computer and placed the web cam in front of her TV. She adjusted the camera and returned to the computer to make sure the camera was well focused. She gazed at the picture on the screen and slowly smoothed down the front of her dress. It was so tight the clasps of her suspenders could clearly be seen through the light summery material Lisa silently thanked the Technicians at her local computer store who had advised her to pay a little more for an HD camera and set up. Lisa took a deep breath, pressed the button on her computer and watched as the web cam linked up to the Internet. Within seconds she could see Daniel sitting on his settee in his apartment. He was clearly seeing her through his large HD tv screen and the sound started to whirr into life.

"Well hello Lisa," said Daniel as his grin widened. "You look lovely. I'm looking forward to your show tonight as is my mystery guest!"

Lisa stared into Daniels apartment living room but the lighting was turned down. The mystery stranger, clearly a male, was cloaked in the darkness and she couldn't make out any features. Lisa had a vaguely uneasy feeling that the stranger new her.

Lisa mumbled, asking if she should start. She looked slightly pensive but inside she was beginning to become very aroused. Two men were about to watch her strip and the power that gave her made her smile wickedly.

"We'd like you to strip to the music we have chosen. We want your striptease to be slow and erotic and we want you to strip down to your stockings and high heels."

Lisa could almost see Daniel salivating. Certainly his breathing had become laboured and she believed she spotted a light film of perspiration on his forehead. It dawned on her that Daniel had lusted for this moment for many years. She was determined to make sure its was well worth the wait!

Temptation from Heaven Seventeen began to spill out of the computers speakers. Lisa took a moment to figure out the rhythm and began to sexily sway in time to the music. She began to run her hands acros her breasts and was relieved to feel her nipples becoming more erect. She turned her back and straightened her legs allowing her dress to ride up. She raised the hem of her dress higher until the tops of her stockings came into view. She smiled as she again turned to face the camera allowing her dress to fall back. Looking straight onto the camera Lisa slowly, very slowly unzipped her dress. It started to fall away from her shoulders but Lisa gathered it in front of her showing just a little of her sensuous back. Lisa could see both members of her audience were appreciating her performance. Both men were furiously rubbing their cocks through their trousers and Lisa giggled to herself.

"Can I persuade you gentleman to show me how much your enjoying the show?" said Lisa as she let her summer dress fall slowly to the ground.

Daniel and his guest gasped as Lisa stood with her arms raised in her leopard skin basque. They could see her chest heaving as she turned and touched her knees. Her knickers has slipped up and her smooth, delicate and beautifully curved bottom came into view. They became stiffer as they saw Lisas glorious legs in wonderful HD - covered in nude seamed stockings, her seams straight and running to her high - very high black stilettos. Lisa felt she had total control over her audience.

"I want to see both of your cocks before I get my tits out!" she snarled, using language she wasn't used to. She felt sexy and a little slutty! Lisa gazed into the camera and then into the computer screen. Daniel's cock was already out - erect and throbbing. Lisa ran her tongue over her lips - enjoying the scene. The stranger started to unzip his trousers. He fumbled and gradually pulled out his cock. It was uncircumcised and the end glistened in the light from the television. Lisa could still not see his face but was pleased to see him slowly stroking it. She turned her back to them and started to unhook her basque noisily as her back became bare. She gently unclipped her stocking clasps one by one but her stockings remained in place as the wide elastic lacy band kept them taut and in place. Lisa turned and threw the basque away.

Daniel and his quest gazed lustily at Lisa's beautiful curvy breasts. They were magnificent and her nipples were large and fully erect. She ran her hands along both her breasts- licking her lips as she tweaked one nipple and then the other. Lisa saw both men stroking their cocks quickly and the speakers on the computer carried their low moans as they gazed upon Lisa's topless form.

"I want to see you wank harder!" Lisa screamed "before my knickers come off!" Lisas gaze burned into both man and she felt in total control. Daniel was sweating heavily as he gazed upon Lisa's fabulous body with her breasts exposed, standing tall in her seamed stockings and high heels. She placed her fingers into her leopard skin knickers and slowly eased them down. She smiled as she pulled them down and over her high heels and threw them at the web cam. Lisa was completely naked apart from her stockings and stilettos in front of two men who had never seen her naked before. She pulled her hands to run lightly over her clit - lost momentarily in her own thoughts until she was dragged back to a long moan from Daniel. He came noisily and his spunk splurged out of his cock and onto the floor. Lisa watched with delight as the strangers cock twitched and then spurted thick creamy spunk everywhere. Lisa thought - just for a moment - that she would have enjoyed both men spunking over her - even into her mouth - but dismissed the idea instantly as too depraved. Besides Paul would never agree.

The music stopped and Lisa said huskily "I've paid up in full. I want you to promise to delete all of this from your hard disk. I hope your friend enjoyed the show!"

"I did" said a strangely familiar voice "and I'll be home shortly to discuss your behaviour you naughty girl!"