Lisa, The Amazon Destroyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the instructions from the ref, the fighters returned to their corners and waited for the bell. At the sound of the bell, both fighters advanced to the center of the ring, touched gloves and circled each other looking for an opening. Lisa started throwing jabs, which I don't think her opponent ever saw. His head kept bouncing backward, and then returning to its normal position only to get hit with another hard jab. Lisa must have hit him twenty times, before he threw his first punch, which she blocked easily with her glove. She stepped back a little; it seemed to me that she was letting him regain his composure. Then she came back in, with his hands high to protect his face, he provided the perfect target for her deadly body shots. She dug a left and a right hook into his rib cage. You could hear the thuds of the punches landing. Down he fell on one knee gasping for breath. He took an eight count then managed to get to his feet, the ref cleaned his gloves and asked if he wanted to continue; he shook his head indicating that he had had enough. The ref stopped the fight at the one-minute mark of the first round. Lisa had her first win.

I watched the big mouth's fight. He too was unskilled, but he was so much bigger and stronger than his opponent, he had little trouble knocking out the poor overmatched kid by the end of the first round.

I went into the locker room after that and, as I dressed and warmed up for my fight, I could hear big mouth bragging that he was going to win the championship. He shouted to me over the lockers,

"You'd better tell your girlfriend to drop out now, or I'm going to beat her ass so badly that you won't recognize her."

A couple of his friends managed to quiet him down and get him out of there before we started a fight right then and there.

When it was my turn to fight, I exited the locker room alone. Since I had no second, I would be provided with one at ringside. I was surprised and pleased when upon entering the gym, Karen stepped in front of me and led me to the ring. As I climbed through the ropes I looked down and saw Lisa, sitting ringside clapping. She yelled good luck, blew me a kiss and mouthed "I Love You." At that moment, I felt on top of the world.

I had little trouble in my first fight. My opponent was a street fighter, not a boxer. For the whole first round I was content to throw jabs to his head, while blocking or making him miss in his attempts at offense. By the end of the round I could tell he was out of shape, his mouth was open trying to get as much air as possible. In my corner Karen wiped my face, told me I was doing great, and that she would be very disappointed in me if I didn't knock him out in this round. I never wanted to disappoint a lady, so a minute into the round I followed up my jab with a left hook to his body and finished him with a right hook to the jaw. He crumbled at my feet. There was no way he was going to beat the count. I bent over and helped him to his feet; the ref raised my hand in victory, and Karen and I left the ring. After a quick shower, I dressed and met the girls in the almost deserted gym. Then, we walked arm in arm in arm, one girl on each side, back to their house for a little celebration.

We split a bottle of wine. Karen was in great spirits; I almost had the impression that she was going to join us in the bedroom. But at the appropriate moment, she said,

"You guys go have fun, I'll clean this up. Congratulations again you two; now get going."

When we got to the bedroom, I commented on Karen's behavior and demeanor.

"Lisa, Karen seemed in really great spirits tonight."

"Yes, I know, I think she's finally coming out of that protective shell she placed around herself."

"It's all because of you," I said. "You've really taken great care of her, and set a fine example for her."

"Thanks, but I think you have a lot to do with it as well. She's seeing first hand that not all guys are creeps and that there are some good ones out there, you just have to know how to find them."

Our love-making that night was intense; both of us were still on our adrenaline high. I held my own for as long as I could, but in the end Lisa was just too strong. I ended up on my back, with Lisa holding my arms over my head, her tits in my face, as she rode me to completion. Then we both collapsed from exhaustion and slept.

Chapter 5

The next morning I awoke first, eased myself out of bed, dressed, and let Lisa sleep in. I walked into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. Karen was already there, sipping on a fresh cup. I thanked her and took one of my own then joined her at the table.

"You guys really went at it last night. It took me a while to calm myself down so I could fall asleep, if you know what I mean."

"Sorry about that. I guess it was the adrenaline from the fight."

"Don't be. You're the best thing that has ever happen to her. I was so afraid last year that she would let the hate she held in her heart for the creeps that raped me destroy her. I really thought she was going to kill someone."

"I understand what you're saying; I saw the pleasure in her eyes when she destroyed someone in the ring; myself included. She was almost sadistic in her behavior. Karen, you have to warn her about the guy she's going to fight next. He's a crazy bastard and large enough to hurt her badly. That's his intent."

"Don't worry, I'll tell her, but she won't have any trouble with him, I watched his first fight, He's big and strong, but slow and out of shape. He starts out slowly, almost waiting for his opponent to throw the first punch. He's a football player not a fighter. I'm more concerned with the finals. I think that you're good enough to win your next two bouts, which would mean that you would face each other in the championship bout. I know you're good, but a good puncher usually beats a good boxer. I'm afraid first of all, that she may hurt you and secondly, that it will damage your relationship, and that would be devastating to her."

"We've already discussed the possibility that we'd meet in the finals. I've told her that the only way for it to damage our relationship is for her not to try her best to win. I will be trying my best. I promise you that whatever the outcome I will always love her. I'll let you in on a little secret; I think her beating me last year is what first drew me to her. I love the fact that she's so much stronger and tougher than me."

"Well, please be careful; I don't want to see you get hurt."

I leaned over the table, and kissed her on the cheek,

"Thank you for your concern; you really are a good sister."

"Hey, are you trying to put the moves on my sister."

Lisa stood at the doorway, dressed in her robe; smiling,

"What does a gal have to do to get a cup of coffee around here?"

We all laughed and sat around the table discussing the upcoming fights. Then, I went back to my dorm room; I had some studying to do.

Chapter 6

The quarterfinals were scheduled for Monday evening. Again we walked over to the gym, arm in arm in arm. Tonight we would fight in reverse order, which meant I would fight first and Lisa would fight last. Once again Karen was my second. Lisa was sitting at ringside cheering me on. It was a tough fight, but near the end of the fourth round the referee stopped the bout when he determined that my opponent could no longer defend himself. I was greeted, with a hug and a kiss when I returned to my corner. I couldn't help looking over to where Lisa was sitting, but her seat was vacant; she was already in the locker room getting ready.

"Great fight Bob. I've got to go to Lisa now. See you later."

She climbed out of the ring and ran to the women's locker room while I had my hand raised in victory. I hurried back to the men's locker room for a quick shower and got dressed. I didn't want to miss any of Lisa's bout. I got to ringside just as her opponent was getting into the ring. Big mouth looked even bigger and meaner than I remembered. He was pacing back and forth,

"Where's that chicken shit little girl? Is she too scared to come out of the locker room?"

I almost missed Lisa climb into the ring. She smiled down at me, and then glared at big mouth.

"I'm right here, big mouth. We'll see who's the chicken shit in a couple of minutes."

All through the referee's instructions they just stared at one another. Lisa had to look up and actually looked small compared to him. I was really beginning to worry.

They went back to their corners, Karen giving her last minute instructions.

Then the bell sounded.

Lisa practically ran out of her corner catching him only a couple of steps out of his. She hit him with a series of hard jabs, catching him on his left eye with each one, forcing him back into the corner. I'm not sure he even knew what was happening at this point. Out of instinct he threw his hands up to protect his face. That was all the opening that Lisa needed. With cruel intent, she buried left and right uppercuts into his soft belly and rib cage; each punch drawing a grunt out of his mouth. After the tenth uppercut, she backed off. He stood there momentarily, then sunk to his knees and fell face first to the canvas. He rolled into the fetal position, while the ref counted him out.

He didn't know it but he had gotten off easy. Last year she would have held him against the ropes, and thrown a series of lefts and rights to his head, breaking his nose and rendering him unconscious before she quit. When her hand was raised in victory, she walked over to the beaten fighter and extended her hand to help him up. He looked up at her with fear in his eyes; then grabbed her glove as she helped him to his feet. When the announcer proclaimed Lisa the winner by knockout at twenty-three seconds of the first round, he lifted her hand in victory once again.

I think the only two people in the whole gym who weren't in a state of shock were Lisa and Karen. They hugged then left the ring. There was an eerie silence as I joined them on their walk back to the locker room.

I thought to myself, 'I just hope she doesn't do that to me.'

After they came out of the locker room, I walked them to their house. We said our goodbyes at the door. We both had schoolwork to do, and I for one was feeling at little intimidated by the awesome display I had just witnessed. As I walked down the stairs, Karen put her arm around my shoulder.

"I know what you're thinking; don't let it get to you, you have one more fight to get through before Friday's finals. Besides you're a lot better than he was. I bet you would have done the same thing."

With that, I got another kiss on the cheek, and she turned and ran into the house.

Now I had more on my mind than just our next fights. What was happening with Karen? I'd have to be really careful not to encourage her, especially around her sister. That could be very bad for my health.

Chapter 7

After classes on Wednesday, I went over to Lisa and Karen's house. We had a light meal and walked over to the gym. Then, we all had a group hug, kissed and went to our respective locker rooms. Lisa's fight would be first, followed by mine. I had just finished warming up; I had a good sweat working, when the locker room door flew open. Lisa's opponent was being helped back into the locker room. His face was a mass of bruises; one eye was completely closed and the right side of his face was swollen. I could just imagine what had happened. She must have hit him with that powerful left jab until she closed that eye, then finished him off with a devastating right that sent him into never-never-land. At least she hadn't broken his nose.

As I got ready to leave the locker room, I heard him call out to me, "I'd think twice about winning tonight if I were you."

I entered the gym; there was Karen ready to escort me to the ring.

"I see that Lisa had no problems winning her bout."

"Yeah, I think she felt sorry for the kid, she coasted through the first round only using the jab, then started the second with a straight right, he was out before he hit the canvass."

"Come on; let's win this one first before we discuss Lisa."

When we entered the ring, I could tell that this guy was a boxer, not a puncher. That meant I could worry a little less about getting knocked out but did have to worry about getting too far behind on points so that I'd have to go for a knockout.

Karen said, "This guy is quick; he wins his fights by decisions, not knock outs. You have to get inside and pound his body to slow him down."

Round one began, with him coming out as the aggressor, trying to stick and move. My fight plan was to cut off the ring, catch him in the corner and pound away. The first two rounds were pretty even. Karen told me I was behind, so that I would not let up. In the third round I caught him in my corner and, with Karen yelling at me to finish him, I landed left and rights to the body until his guard came down and I caught him flush on the jaw. He sagged down the ropes, out cold. I threw my hands into the air and went to a neutral corner. The ref counted to ten and declared the fight over. I had won by a knockout in the third round. Lisa was at ringside by then, standing and cheering. I stood in the center of the ring as the referee raised my hand in victory. Karen ran up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I looked over at Lisa and she smiled, shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the join us as Karen and I left the ring. I gave her a big kiss and congratulated her on her win.

I whispered, "What's happening with Karen?"

"I'm not sure; I'll talk to her tomorrow about it. As for tonight, go shower and get dressed; we have some celebrating to do."

While I was in the shower I thought about the finals. Lisa and I were going to have to fight each other; how do I always get myself in situations like this.

Karen said her goodbyes and headed for the library. We forgot about the wine, and headed for the bedroom. We both were pumped with adrenaline and our love-making lasted well into the night. Karen must have gotten home during our marathon session, but we never heard her come in. When I finally woke up the next morning I was alone in the bed. I dressed and walked out to the kitchen. Karen and Lisa were having coffee and talking.

"Well, you didn't kill him after all."

"No, I figured I'd wait until tomorrow."

With that they almost fell off their chairs with laughter. I, on the other hand, was not amused. I had said in the past that I was not intimidated by Lisa's power and ability. I lied; I was scared to death to fight her again. But I had no choice.

"Karen and I have been talking; we both agree that it would be best if she was your second tomorrow. I think you will need her guidance more than I will."

I looked at both of them; that was an understatement if I ever heard one.

"Are you sure? What else have you two been talking about?"

"Just girl talk; I'll fill you in tomorrow after the fight. Now you better get that fine ass of yours home and rest up, you're going to need it."

I kissed Lisa good-bye and was a little surprised when Karen walked me to the door.

"Don't worry, I have a fight plan that I think will work on her. Meet me in the library tonight at 7:00."

I spent the rest of the day thinking about Lisa, the fight, and Karen's plan.

Chapter 8

At 7:00, I walked into the library. There was Karen, waiting by the staircase that lead to the upstairs meeting rooms. She had booked a room from seven to eight o'clock. When she closed the door, I asked,

"OK, what is this plan of yours?"

"Sit down and listen. You have the perfect style to beat her. You are not only a very good boxer, but you also have plenty of knockout power. Last year, when you fought her, you tried to trade punches with her. You got tagged with a very good punch, which should have knocked you out. You survived that punch, but it left you vulnerable to her power. You remember the finals? That guy had her beat, all he had to do was keep doing what he was doing and he would have won. But he got careless and he paid the price. She's never been in a fight longer than three rounds. If you can avoid her body shots by sticking your jab in her face for at least three full rounds, you will have the fight won on points... if you can stay away from her in the final round. Plus, I think you might be able to knock her out if she runs out of gas in the fourth. Everything depends on your ability to stick and move, avoid her body shots, and tie her up if she corners you on the ropes. If you don't I'm afraid we'll be picking you up off the floor again this year."

"Why are you helping me? You owe your sister so much; she's been so good to you."

"I know that, but I can't stand to see you get hurt again. I really like you... a lot. And if you can win, I'll have a favor to ask of you."

"What favor?"

"No, you'll have to win in order to find out."

With that, she stood up, kissed me and said, "Get some sleep; we'll meet you at the gym before the fight."

I went back to the dorm and lay in bed, thinking. It just might work; it was a long shot, but what else could I do. I couldn't go toe to toe with Lisa; she had proved that last year. If I could stay away, avoid getting hit, rack up as many points as I could early in the fight, I just might be able frustrate her enough and tire her out to the point where I could win either by staying away or going for the knockout late in the fourth. But, what was the favor Karen wanted in return?

Chapter 9

The next day I went for a run as usual before a fight. When I returned I saw that my dorm had put a banner in the hall: "Go Bob -- Beat Her Ass!" I shook my head, laughed and returned to my room. At the predetermined time I walked over to the gym. There were Lisa and Karen waiting for me. I kissed Lisa long and hard.

"Remember, I love you and I'll always love you. I'm counting on you to fight your best; all I ask is that you try not to break anything."

She smiled and said, "I love you, too. And I promise."

With that said, we shook hands and went to our locker rooms. When it was time, Karen led me to the ring. I was the first to arrive. Karen went over the fight plan again while we waited for Lisa. The applause from the crowd was loud, with the usual mixture of wolf whistles and catcalls, as she entered the ring and removed her robe. I half expected her to be topless, just to remind me of last year. The referee called us to the center of the ring for the final instructions. The whole time we looked into each other's eyes, not trying to stare one another down, not to intimidate, but on the contrary to assure the other that whatever happened, we would still love each other. When the ref finished, he told us to touch gloves and come out fighting.

I bet that was the only time that two fighters ever kissed before a fight. The crowd went crazy. We almost didn't hear the bell starting round one.

I came out fast and stuck my jab into her face, then backed off quickly before she could retaliate. Again and again I hit her with my jab as she stalked me around the ring, trying to catch me on the ropes. Just before the end of the first round she finally cornered me. I let her throw a couple of hard body shots which I blocked with my elbows, then instead of trying to fight off the ropes, I threw my arms around her, spun her around and tied her up until the ref forced us to break. I stepped back a couple of steps and caught her in the face with a couple of jabs just as the bell sounded and walked back to my corner.

Karen wiped my face, gave me a mouthful of water, and said, "Great job out there, that round is yours, do the same thing for the next two rounds and the fight will be yours."

The bell sounded starting round two. I could see the frustration beginning to show on Lisa's face as I continued to hit her with my jab and then backed away either to the left or right. I couldn't be predictable. If I was, she would eventually catch me. She had the power to end it with one punch, with either hand. I had to keep moving. I felt a little like prey being let loose in the arena for the gladiators to kill. She stalked me for the whole round, but I was the one who was scoring points. As the bell sounded ending the round, I could see that my jabs were beginning to take their toll on her pretty face. A bump was beginning to swell under her left eye and her nose had a trickle of blood running into her mouth.