Lisa, The Amazon Destroyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing great; she's beginning to get frustrated out there. Keep it up. That round is yours as well. Watch out this round she's going to come out like a wounded rhino. Be ready for it, jab and move. Let her chase you around the ring. And don't get caught on the ropes."

Karen was right, Lisa charged out of her corner throwing heavy shots with both hands. But she didn't land anything. I continued to jab and run, and if she did manage to catch me, I would tie her up and force the ref to break us up. By the end of the third round Lisa's mouth was open as she gasped for air. She was running out of gas. Some people in the crowd were booing my tactics; they were here to see Lisa beat me into the canvass. I could care less what they thought. They weren't in the ring; they weren't fighting this blonde Amazon who was capable of putting my lights out at any moment. When the bell rang ending the third round, Lisa turned, her shoulders drooped, and headed back to her corner. I walked back to Karen, my head held high.

"One more round to go. You're way ahead on points, just keep doing what you're doing. Don't try for a knock out, you'll get the decision on rounds. Just stick and move."

We started the final round by touching gloves. I started out fast, jabbing and moving. Lisa continued to absorb the punishment hoping to trap me on the ropes. We continued this same pattern; I started getting a little over confident and began throwing combinations in an effort to knock her out. Karen was screaming in my corner to move out, to jab and move.

"One minute left," she called.

That's when I got careless, and got caught in the ribs with a left hook. She followed up with a right which, if it had landed, would have ended the fight. I tried to get away, but slipped into the corner. Lisa had me trapped; she began to pound me with lefts and rights to my body.

"Thirty seconds, get out of there."

I knew what to do, but I just couldn't get my legs to cooperate. I still had my guard up high. I could see Lisa in front of me smiling, she looked directly into my eyes and pursed her lips and threw me a kiss. Then she proceeded to pound my arms and shoulders with booming lefts and rights. They sounded good, they hurt like hell, but they were not going to take me out.

"Ten seconds, get out of there."

There was no being saved by the bell; if I went down I'd have to beat the count. Lisa continued to pound me as if I was the heavy bag in her workout. My ribs were screaming at me to fall; to end the pain, but I managed to stay on my feet until the bell sounded.

As I slid down the ropes Lisa picked me up and held me close to her, until Karen could get a stool under me. The crowd was standing cheering us both. We had given our all for four rounds. Now the decision would be left to the judges. When the judges had made their decision the ref called us to the center of the ring, we both looked like hell. Lisa's left eye was completely shut, and her nose was still bleeding. I looked like my body had been run over by a truck; both of my sides were black and blue and I was in a lot of pain -- so much so that Karen had to hold me steady or I would have fallen.

"The winner and new champion, Robert Wilson!" The ref raised my hand in victory.

After the ceremonies and picture taking, Lisa and Karen helped me back to the locker room.

"We can't go in there, Lisa," Karen said.

"Sure we can, the gym is practically deserted and Bob was the only male fighter tonight. Who else is going to be using the locker room?"

Lisa, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Don't ask questions just play along; I'll explain later."

"I can stay outside and make sure no one comes in."

"Don't be silly, I can't do this alone. You're going to have to help me get him undressed and washed up. Come on."

With one girl on each side keeping me upright, we entered the locker room. They sat me in front of my locker. While Karen removed my socks and sneakers, Lisa helped me get my shirt up over my head; then Lisa helped me stand.

"Well, get his shorts off, Karen, we have to get him into the shower."

"Lisa! I can't do that!"

"Sure you can; just grab them on either both sides and pull. Just do it!"

Karen did as she was told; my shorts and briefs came down in one quick motion.

Sitting me back down, Lisa said, "Good, now take off your clothes; and let's get him in the shower."

"Lisa!"

"I can't hold him up and wash him at the same time and you can't get your clothes wet; you don't have anything else to wear. Hurry!"

Lisa quickly got naked. Karen, after a brief hesitation, undressed as well.

Even though they were sisters, their bodies couldn't have been more different. Lisa was big, well muscled and full-figured, while Karen was a few inches shorter, lean with small breasts, narrow hips, a cute little ass, and long well-formed legs. They guided me into the showers. The fact that I was taking a shower with not one but two beautiful women was having its effect on my cock. I was fully erect, even though the rest of my body was protesting, not now, no way.

Lisa held me by the shoulders, while Karen soaped up my body. As she neared my cock she hesitated, started down my legs.

"I think you missed a spot," Lisa said.

"Lisa I can't."

"You have to; it's time."

I just continued to look up at Lisa, then I felt Karen's hands begin to slowly, but very thoroughly wash my cock and balls. I was very close to cumming when she stopped, stood up, and left the shower.

Lisa whispered in my ear, "Thank you. I think she's almost ready for the final step."

We left the shower, dried off, and returned to the locker; Karen had already dressed, retrieved Lisa's clothing from the women's locker room and was waiting outside. We dressed quickly, and after an amazing recovery, the three of us walked back to their house.

Chapter 10

After a brief celebration, Karen retired to her room and Lisa and I went to hers. Because my ribs were really sore, Lisa had me lay on my back and crawling up between my legs and gave me a terrific blowjob. I came quickly, having been primed in the shower. Lisa smacked her lips,

"There's nothing like a protein shake after a tough work out."

Then she climbed up and eased down on my still erect cock. She rode me, gently, her eyes closed, her breathing slow and steady. She was using me for her own pleasure, but I certainly was complaining. I felt her orgasms as they came, her pussy pulsating; then, she began tightening her internal muscles, milking me until I couldn't hold out any longer. We both came. After a moment she climbed off me, went out to the bathroom, and came back with a wet washcloth and cleaned us both. She returned to bed, and we held each other. I lay there quietly for several minutes, not sure how I was going to ask the question that had been on my mind since the end of the fight.

"Lisa, why did you let me win? We both know you had me in real trouble in that last round. I've seen you knock out half a dozen guys in less time than you had me in that corner. Yet you choose to continue to work my body, even pounding my arms and shoulders rather than to go to my head. You should be the champion not me."

"Bobby, I had my turn last year; when I really needed to beat everyone; to punish those guys that almost took away my sister from me. You had fought so well, you beat me for almost the entire fight. I was trying my best and you found a way to beat me. If you hadn't gotten over-confident in that last minute I would have lost all four rounds. I couldn't see myself taking that away from you. Besides, you asked me not to break anything and I didn't want to hit that cute little nose of yours."

"I think you came close to breaking a couple of my ribs."

"I had to make it look good. I never wanted to hear that you won because it let you win."

"Thank you. I love you so much."

"And I love you too. I have a favor to ask of you. It's actually a favor that Karen asked me to ask of you. After tonight I think she's finally ready. I want you to make love to her. She's scared that if she's ever with a man, that all those feelings, the long hidden memories, will come to the surface. She wants to love again, but she needs to know beforehand that she won't freak out with her lover. Will you do this for her; for me?"

After a few moments, I looked into her eyes and exhaled deeply and said,

"I'll do want you want only after you answer one question: will you marry me?"

She was quiet for a moment, a stunned look on her face, almost as if she didn't understand the question. Then she burst into tears at the same time that her face lit up with her dazzling smile and said,

"Oh my god, yes! Are you sure? I love you. I never thought any man could love a woman like me. I've got to tell Karen"

She ran out of the room, still naked, and into Karen's. After a couple of seconds I heard them both scream. Then they burst into the room, jumped on the bed and smothered me with kisses. After a few minutes, Karen got up off the bed and with a slight blush on her face said,

"Thank you, Bob. Now I'll leave you two love birds alone; see you in the morning."

Next morning, I woke up first. I looked over at Lisa; her face was angelic, all except for the shiner she was sporting. At least the swelling had gone down. I gently lifted the sheet, and paid homage to her body, returning last night's oral pleasures. I knew she was awake when I felt her hands grab the back of my head and try to stuff it inside of her. With a shudder and a sigh, she came; then, she pulled me up to kiss me and lick her juices off my face.

"I could get very used to being awakened like that, husband-to-be."

"I could get very used to doing it, wife-to-be."

"Let's get up and have breakfast; I want to discuss the details of the Karen situation with her."

We dressed and went to the kitchen. Karen was up before us as usual, and had the coffee made.

"How are you guys feeling this morning? Lisa, you look like you ran into a wall, face first."

"No thanks to you, traitor!" Lisa joked.

We all had a good laugh, and settled around the table with our coffee. The atmosphere, however, was anything but tranquil. The question nobody wanted to bring up was; how and when are Karen and I going to get together? Finally, Lisa couldn't stand the tension any longer.

"OK, I'll say it; we have to make arrangements for you two to get together. I don't think we should drag this out any longer than necessary. So how would this be? This evening, I'm going to go the library and catch up on some reading. Why don't the two of you have dinner together, a nice bottle of wine, and then see where nature takes you? Bob, I want you to plan on spending the night with her. You be good to her, she's the only sister I have. Karen, just remember that I love you and I want the only the best for you. I'll see you guys at breakfast in the morning."

Chapter 11

We all did our own things for much of the day. I shaved and showered around 3:00. Karen and Lisa were in her room doing what sisters do when preparing for a date. I saw Karen head into the shower at 4:00 and then she returned to her room. At 5:30, they exited her room; Lisa picked up her books and headed out the door.

Karen and I headed to the kitchen. We fixed a large salad and some cheese and crackers; neither of us were in the mood to cook. I opened the bottle of wine, poured two glasses, handed one to her and proposed a toast.

"To the best boxing coach and future sister-in-law a guy could ever hope for."

We touched glasses, and sipped our wine. The salad and wine and cheese were great, but the air was filled with tension.

"Come on I said, let's clean up the dishes. We'll finish the wine, sit on the sofa and we can spend the rest of the evening just talking if you want."

That's how the evening started; we talked about the fight, her growing up, and her life with Lisa. How she first got interested in boxing. She even told me that when they were growing up, that she and Lisa used to spar together, until Lisa became too much for her to handle. I took her hand, and slowly, carefully began to stroke it. Soon, she placed the hand on my leg. She kissed me, sisterly at first, then with more passion. Soon our tongues were dueling for supremacy and our hands were seeking those more intimate of places. Then she broke away from me, stood and took me by the hand.

"Come on, I can't stand it anymore."

When we got to her room, the bed was down, a couple of candles where on the dresser ready to be lit, and like magic soft music started to play. She lit the candles and started to unbutton my shirt. I helped her and soon my shirt was on the floor. Then it was my turn; I unbuttoned her shirt, kissing her neck as I lowered it off her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were like small pebbles, begging to be sucked. I bent over and took one in between my lips, then the other, a moan escaped her lips as my hands found the snap of her jeans.

I lowered her jeans to the floor and helped her out of them, and then kneeling in front of her I hooked my fingers into the tops of her panties and pulled them off as well. I gently kissed her pussy, just for a moment, and then stood up. Her hands attacked my jeans and pulled them off me. I had left the briefs off, so there I stood fully erect. She took me in her hand and pulled me to the bed.

"Please, Bobby, hurry before I change my mind."

I moved on top of her, slipped my hand over her pussy in order to make sure she was ready, and then gently entered her. She arched her back and hissed as I entered her. I gave her a couple of moments to get used to the feeling, then proceeded to make slow gentle love to this extraordinary woman. I can't tell you how many times we did it that night. It seemed that once the doors were opened, all of her locked up passion was released. It was as if she was trying to make up for the last three years that had been taken away from her. Several times during the night we fell asleep in each other's arms, and then she awakened me orally. The woman was insatiable... and loud. She was a screamer.

When we awoke the next morning, we took a shower together, taking extra care to make sure all the best parts were clean. When we got out of the shower, I could tell that Lisa was up because I could smell the coffee.

We walked into the kitchen; there was Lisa, dressed in next to nothing.

"You guys sure sounded like you had a good time last night!"

"I'm sorry, Lisa," Karen told her, "but yes, we certainly did. Thank you, thank you for everything!"

"You," she said pointing her finger at me, "get yourself a cup of coffee and meet me in the bedroom in two minutes. Don't make me come and get you!"

With that she walked out of the kitchen. I gulped down a cup of coffee and headed to the bedroom.

"Good Luck," Karen said as I left and headed for the bedroom, "I think you're going to need it."

Epilog

We got married six months later. It was a large wedding held at the family estate. It seemed Daddy owned several large and highly successful automobile dealerships. Who knew the family was rich? After we got back from our honeymoon, I went to work at one of Daddy's dealerships. I had a knack for selling cars. I think we surprised her parents a little when we choose to buy a relatively modest house out in the country. It was an old farmhouse with a large barn. We set up a large workout room, complete with free weights and a boxing ring. We also have a spare bedroom set up for Karen, who spends a lot of time at our place. We often have our own mini tournaments. My father-in-law has stopped asking how I got my latest black eye; I don't think he really wants to know anymore. I've spent many a Friday night on my back staring up at the barn roof, wondering what happened.

Inside the barn, on one of the walls by the ring, hang two large pictures. The first is titled, "Lisa, the Amazon Destroyer." It was taken right after our first fight. Lisa, naked from the waist up, has her hand raised high by the referee in victory; I'm on the other side being held steady, one eye closed, my face covered in my own blood from my busted nose. The second is titled "Revenge;" my hand is being held aloft by the ref, I have my arm over Karen's shoulder as she struggles to keep me upright; Lisa is on the other side of the ref, her left eye all but closed, blood trickling out of her nose, but with a big smile on her face.

The End

As always, thanks for reading. Your comments are always welcome.