Lisa Tries a Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, Tera moved her hands away from my wife's hips and up to cup Lisa's breasts on either side. "You've got great tits, baby" she breathed to my wife. "Your husband's a very lucky guy. Do you mind if I do this?" she asked as she began to gently squeeze my wife's 36C's. Lisa shook her head as her lips slowly parted and she began to breathe heavier. The woman knew what she was doing as she gently but firmly caressed Lisa's chest, and at the same time continued to grind her tits into Lisa's aching cunt.

Lisa let out a quiet moan as Tera, looking intently into my wife's eyes, slowly licked her red lips. "God, this good" my wife breathed. Tera took that as an indication to go further. She reached down and lifted up my wife's cotton t-shirt, sliding her hands underneath. With one hand she reached up towards Lisa's firm breasts, and with the other she reached around to undo my wife's cotton bra. Lisa froze momentarily when she realised what was about to happen, but then smiled under the effects of the gin and let the dancer have her way.

With a technique that I was envious of, Tera quickly unhooked my wife's bra and Lisa's large tits spilled out into her loose t-shirt. The voluptuous stripper moved her hands back to the front and, knowing that she was probably the first woman to caress my wife's chest, began to move lightly over Lisa's firm breasts. "Mmmm, I love chicks with big tits. Your man's a very lucky guy" Tera smiled, looking up at Lisa as she brushed her palms over my wife's stiffening nipples. "I only wish I could really play with these. I'd love to suck on your nipples right now, Lisa."

Lisa was in heaven, letting another woman massage her tits for the first time. "Oh Christ, I can't believe this is happening" my wife sighed in pleasure.

Tera gave one last squeeze, then slowly stood and placing her knees on either side of my wife's thighs, straddled Lisa's legs. The stripper's crotch rested about three quarters of the way up my wife's bare thighs as she faced my wife and started to slowly grind her leather-covered cunt against Lisa's legs. My wife looked up wide-eyed at the woman, realising that the brunette was simulating how she'd like to get off with her. After a moment, she gently took Lisa's head in her hands and pulled her face to hers, kissing her passionately, their large firm breasts pressing together for the first time, separated only by the flimsy material of my wife's t-shirt. The dancer moved her lips down Lisa's cheek and breathed into her ear "I'd love to be able to fuck you for real Lisa. Would you like that?" Lisa's head tilted back, her eyes closed as a moan escaped her lips. Tera pressed into my wife to nuzzle into her neck, the two woman's breasts squeezing against one another, the stripper's tits pushing against Lisa's cotton top.

As Tera moved back to kiss Lisa's mouth more insistently, my wife's hands instinctively went to the stripper's breasts and began to caress them. "Can I do this?" she shyly asked the dancer.

"Baby, you just do anything you want unless I tell you to stop" Tera smiled, then nuzzled her neck as Lisa more confidently savoured the feel of another woman's breasts for the first time. Sensing my wife's desire to explore, Tera sat back watching, her chest jutting out as Lisa ran her hands around the dancer's chest, feeling them, stroking them, and squeezing the woman's nipples. "God, you have great tits, Tera" my wife sighed, revelling in the ability to at long last explore one of her strongest fantasies.

Tera slowly bent forward and pulled Lisa's mouth to her breasts, allowing my wife to lick and suck at her tits. "Oh Christ" I heard Lisa exclaim, her voice muffled by the other woman's chest. The combination of the gin and her own passion caused Lisa to let go of her inhibitions, and she eagerly started to lick and suck at Tera's nipples, while the dancer continued to grind her cunt on my wife's thigh. I looked on intently as I saw my wife urgently take one of the woman's nipples in her mouth, sucking at it with a passion usually reserved for my cock. Lisa's hands squeezed Tera's breasts from the side, pushing them forward and into her face, as she drank in the feel and aroma of the stripper's tits. Tera looked over at me and winked, as we watched Lisa lose herself in the brunette's chest. I sat transfixed as my wife let her tongue roll around the girl's nipple, lapping and sucking at it, biting it gently and rubbing her face around and between each of the strippers firm globes.

After a moment, Tera leaned back, and Lisa collapsed back into the couch, smiling a little embarrassedly over at me. "God, this is hot. Why didn't we ever do this before?"

Still sitting astride my wife's thighs, Tera gently moved her feet forward onto the couch beside Lisa's hips, her crotch splaying wide open as she used my wife's thighs as a seat. Reaching one hand behind to steady herself on Lisa's knee, the woman used her other to start tentatively rubbing her own leather-covered pussy in front of my astonished wife. The dancer's knees were wide apart, her heaving breasts wet with Lisa's saliva as she aimed her leather covered crotch directly at my wife. "Want to see more?" the stripper coyly asked, as she began to slowly massage the leather pouch. "I want to show you my cunt, Lisa. Would you like to see another woman's cunt this close? Want to see me play with it? Want to feel it against your legs?"

Lisa's eyes were glazed over as she watched this display just inches in front of her. She unconsciously licked her lips and nodded her head, her gaze focused intently on the stripper's hand rubbing her genitals through the leather g-string. The dancer stroked at her cunt for another moment, then without breaking her gaze with my wife, reached slowly to untie her g-string at the side. One strap flopped open. Gracefully, she undid the other, and then slowly lowered the leather to reveal her moist, wet cunt. "See how wet you make me, Lisa?" she breathed as she leisurely massaged her clit in front of my wife. "See how wet my cunt gets when I play with women as beautiful as you?" The dancer's pussy lips were swollen and a clear liquid glistened between them, her cunt oozing with excitement.

The dancer slowly slid one finger into her pussy, letting it disappear up to the knuckle. She pulled it out, running it up over her clit, then over her breasts and finally into her mouth. She lewdly sucked at her finger, showing us how she sucked cock, running her tongue around her digit. "Don't you wish you could taste me, Lisa? Don't you wish you could suck my cunt right now?" the dancer moaned as she returned to working at her cunt with more intensity. After using one finger, Tera added a second, the two disappearing all the way in as she pumped at her tight wet cunt for several minutes, letting my wife drink in the sight of another woman masturbating in front of her.

Lisa looked at me, slowly shaking her head as if this was too much to comprehend. But Tera had some more tricks up her sleeve. After one last deep thrust of her fingers into her pussy, Tera swivelled off my wife's legs and stood up on the couch either leg astride Lisa's hips. With her crotch at Lisa's eye level, the dancer began to gyrate her cunt in Lisa's face, her inner thighs almost touching my wife's cheeks, and her wet cunt just an inch away from Lisa's lips. Slowly, in time to the music, the woman pumped her hips in front of my wife, her glistening finger working at her clit and moving as close as she could to my wife's face without actually making contact. Lisa stared intently, watching the woman's swollen lips move slowly around just an inch from her mouth. My wife had never seen a cunt this close, and she was amazed at the apparent softness of the pink skin. She breathed in deeply, savouring the smell of another woman for the first time, and tried to fix this image in her brain, the sight of a wet, excited pussy just an inch from her face. She slowly began to extend her tongue to take her first taste when Tera pulled back.

The stripper bent down and kissed Lisa on her lips, and said "Sorry, babe, it's a little too high profile with me standing like that. Let's try something else."

The dancer moved onto the floor and got onto her knees facing my wife. Lisa instantly spread her thighs, needing no encouragement now. Tera smiled to herself, knowing how far she had brought her hesitant client in the last hour, and knowing how far she was about to take her. She bent down slowly, looking Lisa directly in the eye and started licking along my wife's inner thigh towards the crotch of her shorts. Without breaking eye contact, she moved her mouth directly over my wife's crotch, then slowly sank her mouth down onto the fabric covering Lisa's swollen cunt. At the same time, she slipped her hand up one leg of my wife's shorts and, finding my wife was not wearing any panties, thrust two fingers directly into her wet pussy.

Lisa arched her back in ecstasy, pushing at the woman's mouth and squeezing her head with her thighs. Tera's fingers plunged into Lisa's slippery cunt, then pulled back out and then thrust in again. After several pumps, Lisa started to moan. "Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuccckkkkk. You're such a hot fucking slut. Come on, suck my clit with your hot cunt-licking mouth."

Tera knew that in her heightened state, Lisa wouldn't last more than a minute. The dancer worked her like a pro, pumping her cunt a few more times with her fingers, all the time her mouth working at the crotch of my wife's shorts. With expert timing, the dancer intensified her oral assault on Lisa's clit, and my wife feverishly pumped her hips at the dancer's wet mouth. "Ohhhh, yeeeaaaaahhhh. Ohhhh, you fucking dirty bitch. You're going to make me cum. Ohhhhh yeeaaahhhh." Lisa went off like a rocket, her hips thrust up in the air against Tera's face, her head buried in the arm of the sofa to muffle the noise as she ground her cunt onto the woman's fingers and experienced her first orgasm at the hands of another woman.

"Oh fuck, that was soooo good" my wife slurred through the combined effects of the gin and her receding orgasm. I looked down at my wife, slumped against the couch, her hair a mess, her bra undone so that her firm breasts moved freely under her loose t-shirt, the crotch of her shorts soaked with a mixture of lipstick, saliva and her own juices starting to soak through. She looked like a total slut, and I knew she wanted more.

"Can I try making you cum now, Tera?" my wife asked looking into the woman's face and instinctively moving her hands to squeeze the dancer's large breasts again.

"You're a hot little bitch aren't you Lisa?" Tera whispered, smiling at my wife's wanton sexuality. "I love playing with hot bitches who want to suck my cunt and make me cum." Then she rose and turned her back to my wife once more, her ass at Lisa's crotch. "Here, give me your hand" Tera instructed, reaching down between her spread thighs to take Lisa's hand from behind and place it on her shaved cunt. Lisa's eyes widened, seeing her hand disappear past the woman's toned, tanned ass so that her palm cupped the brunette's pussy and her fingers were placed on her clit. The stripper sat back into Lisa, sitting on my wife's hand and pulling Lisa's other arm across her tits, resting her head back onto her client's shoulder. As my wife began to caress Tera's tits once more, the woman turned to Lisa, and licked briefly at her ear. "OK baby, want to finger another woman's cunt now?" she whispered. "Go ahead, try it."

Lisa turned her head toward Tera and kissed her hard. At the same time, she pressed her hand up into the dancer's cunt and began to tentatively explore it. "Oh God, she's so wet" my wife moaned as first one and then two of her fingers began to explore the dancer's pussy. I watched as a smile began to spread across Lisa's face as it dawned on her that she had two of her fingers buried deep in another woman for the first time. "Christ, this is so hot" she sighed, her face perched on Tera's shoulder looking down at the dancer's heaving breasts. "Can I make you cum?" she whispered to the dancer. "I want to make your cunt spasm around my fingers and watch you cum all over my hand."

"Just do what comes natural baby, and you'll do fine" Tera answered back, looking intently into my wife's eyes while gyrating her pussy on my wife's fingers. "Can you feel this?" she asked, squeezing her muscles.

Lisa's eyes lit up and she smiled. "God, that's cool. Do that again."

The dancer repeated it and then smiled at my wife. "Can you reach my clit, Lisa? Play with my clit for a moment." My wife leaned into the dancer, reaching further under the woman's ass to get better access to her clit. "Oh, Lisa, that's it. Just keep rubbing it for a minute if you want to get your first woman off."

Lisa looked over at me and smiled, the sweat forming on her brow as she concentrated on fingering the girl's swollen clit. "Cum for me baby. I want to get my dirty little slut off now," my wife breathed in the dancer's ear, her fingers alternately plunging into the girl's pussy, then pulling out to rub at her swollen clit. Tera was grinding her hips down against Lisa's hand, her eyes screwed shut as she tried to reach her climax.

My wife moved more and more intently while whispering into the dancer's ear. "Cum for me you hot slut. I want you to be the first bitch I finger until she cums. You want to cum all over my hand you little slut? Want me to rub your clit until you explode? Cum on bitch, ride my fingers with your juicy little cunt. Come on, come on..."

Finally, the woman exploded over the edge. She leaned back hard against my wife, her head thrust back, her tits pointing upward heaving with excitement, her mouth open in a silent scream while Lisa's fingers worked their final magic. "Oh fuck" the brunette moaned, as Lisa thrust two fingers into her tight twat, hoping to feel the woman's spasms. "Fuck that's so good" Tera breathed, turning her head to lick lewdly at Lisa's ear. Lisa remained transfixed on her fingers buried up to the knuckle in the dancer's cunt, feeling the last spasms squeeze her fingers as the stripper's orgasm swept out of her body.

"Fuck, baby, that was so good." Tera sighed, collapsing back into Lisa's chest. "We should do this more often."

Lisa's eyes were closed as she savoured the last feelings of the stripper's cunt. Noticing that, Tera looked over at me and smiled, then reached between her legs to find Lisa's fingers still slowly pumping at her cunt. Lisa started to ease her hand out from under the dancer, but the dancer had other ideas and gripped Lisa's hand.

"Here, try this" she whispered, placing her hand over top of Lisa's, moving it back slightly and pressing my wife's fingers against her anus. Lisa's eyes lit up, and she looked at Tera and started to say something. "Shhhh" Tera admonished. "Just try it. This is not something I do every day, but fuck, I really want to with you."

Lisa smiled to herself and accepted the compliment. At Tera's urging, she moved her hand forward to gather some of the dancer's cunt juices, then dragged her hand back and began spreading them around the woman's asshole, feeling round the brunette's soft smooth anus. Once her anus was sufficiently lubed, Tera pressed insistently at Lisa's finger and forced her to apply some pressure. With a little effort, my wife felt her finger pop through the woman's ring and start to slide slowly up the dancer's ass.

"Oh fuck. I'm fingering this bitch's ass," my wife moaned up at me. "It feels so fucking smooth and tight."

"Keep going, Lisa" Tera sighed. "Your finger feels so good. I just wish it was your husband's cock instead." She looked over at me and licked her lips suggestively, and I nearly lost my load right then. Once Lisa's finger was buried completely inside the woman's tight asshole, the dancer looked at her and asked, "Want to try another finger, Lisa?" Lisa smiled and nodded quickly. My wife reached a spare finger further under the brunette to gather some of the woman's juices back to the woman's anus. Then, working the second finger alongside the first, my wife gently penetrated the stripper's tight pink ring again. I saw the dancer tense briefly and could tell that Lisa had succeeded in sliding another finger into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, that feels good" Tera moaned as my wife started to slowly pump her fingers in and out of the dancer's ass. "I could really use a good assfuck. Any chance you guys want to take this offsite?"

Our eyes flew open and Lisa and I glanced quickly at each other. Slowly, she started to smile as she kept plunging her fingers in and out of a woman's ass that she had just met an hour earlier. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say it was up to her, and then she nodded her head.

I leaned closer to the stripper and whispered in her ear. "Uh, what's involved in offsite, Tera?"

"Just a little party for the three of us. I finish my shift in ten minutes. There's no payment or anything. I just really like you guys, and I can't wait to get your wife naked and fuck her good and ahrd" she said, looking over her shoulder at Lisa and smiling. "Wanna fuck around with me, baby?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd love to, Tera" Lisa answered. "But would my husband be a spectator or a full participant?" I was pleased to see that after her first lesbian experience, Lisa hadn't forgotten totally about me.

"Full participant, babe" the dancer answered. "Judging by the size of the bulge under that pair of shorts, there's more than enough for the two of us to handle."

"You're right about that" my wife replied, reaching over with her free hand to give my cock a squeeze that, with the effects of witnessing the last hour, nearly made me cum right on the spot. "But I really want to see him fuck your ass. Will you really do that?"

"I love it up my ass, can't you tell." Tera replied, giving Lisa's fingers a little squeeze with her ass muscles. "I think I'd just love to suck your pussy while he slides his cock into that nice tight ass that you have your fingers in. Wanna go to my place, or somewhere else?"

"Why don't you come over to our resort?" I answered. "We've got a condo with a private terrace and hot tub that looks out over the ocean. It's really nice."

"Sounds good" Tera answered, leaning forward and gently pulling my wife's fingers out of her ass. "I can't wait to get a little more personal with you guys."

Part II

The three of us entered the condo just after six, the early evening sunlight pouring through the windows and over the large apartment.

"Hey, this is nice" Tera said, the dancer now dressed in an almost obscenely short, tight pink lycra skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy. The faint outline of a g-string disappeared between her cheeks beneath the skirt, drawing eyes down to her long, toned legs encased in black leather thigh-high boots. A tight white t-shirt let her large breasts sway freely as she walked. Her dark hair fell loosely around her shoulders and she wore deep red lipstick to complete the effect of a woman who wanted to get seriously fucked.

Tera moved into the living room and looked around. As she moved forward, Lisa grabbed me and pinned me up against the hallway wall and kissed me hard, her hand reaching down to grab my aching cock and squeeze it insistently through my shorts.

"You sure you want to do this?" she asked me looking deeply into my eyes. I drank in the beauty of my wife, her dark hair tousled around her beautiful face, and her large firm breasts pressed hard against my chest, straining to escape her cotton shirt. I cupped her tight ass and ground my crotch back into her. "Baby, I can't wait for this" I replied. "You know how much I've always wanted to see you with another woman. And I think what happened back there at the strip club was just a warm-up."