Lisa, Unfulfilled: Town Car Rod

Story Info
Asian wife cheats with hung black limo driver.
5.1k words
4.45
94.7k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm went off only briefly as Lisa's hand swung quickly to silence it. She took a deep breath and, on the exhale, lifted herself to a sitting position. Next to her in the bed was her husband, Craig. She looked at him in the dark for a moment.

They had sex just a few hours ago and she was still angry. As usual, it ended quickly with him pulling out and shooting his cum all over her stomach. She didn't mind that so much, in fact she could have enjoyed it, if it wasn't followed so closely by Craig rolling over and falling asleep. Indeed, just like always, he got off and went to bed leaving Lisa unsatisfied and messy.

She sighed and swung her thin Chinese frame over the side of their tall bed. It wasn't that Craig was a bad husband, he was just a bad lover and Lisa was tired of trying to make things better. It didn't help that Craig wasn't exactly well endowed. Hell, he was downright small even within the minimal sample Lisa had 'reviewed.'

Lisa married him because he was a total sweetheart and really loved her. She loved him, too, but hated her sex life. In hindsight, she realized that she probably shouldn't have waited until after they were married to sleep with him. She just figured it would make the sex better when they finally did fuck, but now she knew she was wrong.

Frustrated by thinking about it, she said, "Oh well" and jumped off the bed-she wasn't short, but because the bed was quite tall her feet didn't touch the ground. As she landed, her perky Asian breasts bounced just a little. Typical of Asian women, her breasts were small and perky. Her small nipples were just slightly above center and always seemed to point upward.

Stumbling around the bed, she made her way to the bathroom. Even though she knew the time, she looked at the clock anyway. It read 5:10.

Lisa rolled her head back and forth before starting the shower. She sucked the hot steam into her lungs as it filled the small room. After a few moments, she stepped in and cleaned herself. She had showered last night after they had sex, but she simply couldn't wake up in the morning without a shower-especially not at five in the morning.

"I hate breakfast meetings," she said as she turned the comfortingly warm shower off. She was a little upset that she didn't even have time to masturbate after another night of frustration. She would have taken care of her needs last night, but she was too angry.

She dressed quietly and got her stuff together making sure not to wake her husband. Sipping a cup of tea, she went to the window to see if her Town Car had show up. In the dim morning light she could see it from their third story window. "Time to go."

She walked back into the bedroom and kissed Craig on the forehead, whispering, "Bye honey."

Craig grunted and rolled over. Lisa marveled at how familiar that move was.

As she headed toward the door, Lisa grabbed her briefcase. Down the three flights and out the main doors of her building, she stopped at the top of the stoop.

Instantly, a black man got out of the Town Car. "Lisa Rubin?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah," Lisa stammered hesitantly. Normally she would have practically thrown her bag at the driver and gotten in the car for a quick nap, but this driver was, well, kind of hot.

"I'm Rod."

"Hi," she said awkwardly, noting Rod's chiseled face, smooth, bald head and bright white teeth-they seemed to shine even in the dim morning light.

"Can I take your bag Ms. Rubin?"

Looking at her bag as if she didn't even realize she was holding it, she said, "Oh, um, yes."

She watched as his large black hands curled over hers to take the bag. She didn't let go, instead she looked first at his hand and then up his obviously muscular arm. His suit was well tailored, but it couldn't hide how muscular he was. And Lisa couldn't help thinking about what his body looked like without the suit on.

"I can't put your bag in the car if you don't let go," Rod said with a smile. "I promise, I won't steal it."

Lisa let go so fast that Rod almost dropped her bag. "That isn't..." she started to say, but Rod interrupted.

"I was joking Ms. Rubin."

She let out a shy laugh, tilting her head down slightly. "I'm sorry, it's early and I'm not quite myself just yet." She felt stupid for so obviously 'checking him out' and for acting like schoolgirl with a crush.

"It's not a problem Ms. Rubin. We'll get you in the car and where you're going in style and comfort."

Rod turned and headed to the car, but she stayed on the stoop watching his tight ass as he walked.

"Are you coming?" he asked, opening the back door.

Lisa didn't know what had come over her, but she decided that the schoolgirl with a crush crap had to end, so as she walked down to the car she said, "Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I get kind of car sick in the back. You can put the bag back there, but I'd like to sit in the front."

Nothing in her file said anything about carsickness or riding in the front, but Lisa Rubin was a frequent customer and, based on her business, was considered a high priority client. "No problem," Rod answered quickly, gently placing Lisa's bag on the floor in the back and opening the front door for her.

"Thank you and, uh, you can call me Lee," she said as she slipped by him, gently touching his hand as she sat down.

Her mind was racing as she watched him close the door and walk around the car. What the hell was she doing? She was a married woman with a loving husband and here she was playing games with a limo driver. A limo driver!

But Rod was a limo driver who happened to be totally hot, she noted to herself; the type of man who could probably fill an aching need.

Rod sat beside her and smiled as he buckled his seatbelt and started the car. He was used to be treated like dirt by most customers, which wasn't that bad as most were men. A person actually being nice was uncommon, but being flirted with, now that was something rare indeed. He was turned on, but nervous. Here was this hot woman, by any standard, and she was toying with him. However, his job was to drive the car, not fuck his customers. He figured that he'd probably get fired for something like that.


Lisa looked at him with a smile. "Lee, uh, you need to put your seatbelt on," he said after an awkward moment of silence.

"Oh," Lisa said, feeling incredibly stupid. "Yeah, I'm in the front. You have to wear seatbelts in the front." She reached over and grabbed the belt. After clicking it in place, she smiled at Rod, looked out the front of the car and bit her upper lip just slightly. That tiny little move sent a shiver of excitement into Rod's groin.

Noting that she was getting moist between her legs, Lisa squirmed a little as they started to pull out of the building's driveway.

After a few turns, they were on the highway headed toward the city. It would be about a half an hour of driving from here if they didn't hit any traffic. If she were going to do something, it was now or never.

A pang of guilt ran through her as she reached her hand over and placed it on Rod's thigh. As she touched his thick, muscular leg a rush of excitement ran through her and straight into her pussy. She was moist before, she was wet now.

Rod looked at her hand, lowering his head slightly and following up her arm with his eyes until he reached her face. She was looking right into his eyes, biting her lower lip. A look of lust met him.

He noted how her thick black hair fell on her shoulders, framing her beautiful Asian face. Her speech and mannerisms were American, but her looks were exotic. Rod wet his lips and turned back to the road. He wanted to pull the car over and take her in the back seat, but that would be a bad idea and he knew it. He'd leave this up to her, he thought, even though he could feel a deep desire building in him.

Since he hadn't complained, Lisa began to rub his leg, feeling every muscle. Her husband was a scrawny little white guy and she'd never been with someone as muscular as Rod before, so this was a real turn on for her. She shifted around in her seat again, rubbing her thighs a little to stimulate herself.

After spending a few minutes caressing Rod's leg, Lisa closed her eyes, bit her lower lip again and reached her hand over into his groin.

When her hand reached it's intended location, her eyes opened wide and her jaw fell open. He was huge! She almost pulled her hand back out of shock, but didn't. She couldn't. She knew instantly that she'd never been with anyone this big and that scared her, but having felt it, she wanted to at least see it.

She massaged his groin a little bit, noting that it still wasn't fully hard. She rolled her eyes in disbelief. Rod let out a little grunt.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said in a low, sexual voice.

"Say my name when you answer me," she said. Where that came from she didn't know. She assumed it was because her husband didn't make any noise in bed, let alone say her name. Regardless of where it came from, though, she kind of liked it and didn't want to psychoanalyze herself at this moment-she wanted to just live the moment.

"I like that Lee," Rod complied.

She pulled her hand away, causing a pang of disappointment to run through Rod, until he noticed that she was undoing her seatbelt. When it fully retracted, she turned and reached both hands toward his groin.

She held the top of his dress pants with one hand and unzipped him with the other. She reached one hand into his open fly and found the opening to his boxer shorts. "Thank God it's boxers," she said out loud.

"Thank God," Rod parroted nervously.

She found his penis, which was starting to get rigid. She was nervous and excited; she'd never done anything like this before. She liked it. She also liked the feel of a large cock in her small hand.

After gently brushing her hand over Rod's thick tool, she felt her way down to his testicles. They were heavy, large orbs sheathed in soft silky skin. She gently played with them for a few moments, before asking, "You shave?"

Letting out a little laugh, Rod answered, "Yeah."

"I do, too," she said. "Want to see?"

"I do Lee," he replied with a heavy breath. He desperately wanted to see her shaved pussy, but he'd rather feel it. In fact, he noted, he really wanted to see his black cock disappearing into it.

She was already facing him, so she shifted her skirt up to the middle of her thighs and slightly parted her legs. He looked over and right up her skirt. With her free hand, she pulled her panties to the side.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes, but I want to touch it."

"I'm sorry, who are you talking to?" Again she was shocked at the words that were coming out of her mouth.

"I want to touch it Lee."

She moved her hand and spread her legs a little wider, welcoming him to do as he wished. Taking the cue, he put one of his big hands on her leg.

While she played with his scrotum, he moved his hand up under her skirt. He quickly found her wet panties and slipped one of his large fingers under it, caressing her silky smooth pubic area.

She moved her hand to Rod's shaft, pulling his cock out of his pants. "Oh my God," she said. "You're fucking huge."

Rod didn't say anything, instead, he slipped his finger lower, spreading her vaginal lips apart. She was sopping wet, a feeling both he and she enjoyed. His fingers moved over her slick pussy as he played with her gently.

She, meanwhile, had begun to stroke his big black cock. She couldn't believe how big his dick was. She could barely get one hand on Craig's little dick-she had to hold two fingers off of it to jerk him. But on Rod's, which wasn't quite fully hard yet, she could stroke it up and down and still had plenty of room to spare. In fact, she was having a hard time keeping Rod's expanding member from hitting the steering wheel while she stroked him.

Just to see, she reached and held the big thing with both hands, one right on top of the other. To her shock, both fit and she still had room to stroke him. "Fuck," she said, "I've only seen dicks this big in porn."

Rod's hand had stopped moving, as he was having a hard time concentrating on driving, enjoying the hand job, and feeling up his passenger.

"Let's find a quiet place to pull over," Lisa said, still using two hands on his cock.

Rod didn't wait for her to repeat herself, instead pulling quickly from the fast line over so he could get off, figuratively and literally, at the next exit.

Lisa was a bit nervous about so obviously fondling Rod's cock while driving through a residential area, so she thought about putting him back in his pants. After assessing the situation, though, she realized that there was no way his monster cock would fit back in the relatively tiny opening-the thing towered well past his belt. She just kind of shifted back to face the front, and kept one hand gently stroking his dick so it didn't hit the wheel.

Rod didn't waste time finding a place. Although he didn't have an in depth knowledge of the area, he knew there was a large park nearby with some small, largely vacant side streets around it. He found one and picked a place well out of view.

The two just sat there for a moment, contemplating what they were about to do. Rod was putting his job on the line. Lisa was risking her marriage. But they both wanted this to happen, perhaps needed it to happen.

"We don't have to do this," Rod said, regretting offering her an out as the words passed his lips. Because of the person he was, however, he had to say it, even if it meant he wouldn't get what he wanted.

"I know," Lisa replied. "I want to do this." Still neither of them moved.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rod turned his head to look at her. She was looking down at the seat and biting her lower lip while still jerking his hard cock with one hand. He reached over and lifted her chin so she would look at him.

Their eyes met. She found it hard to hold eye contact for long, so she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and leaned toward him for a kiss.

His lips welcomed hers only briefly before he reached one of his strong arms around her and pulled her small frame toward him. The kiss increased in passion as her body touched his. Her mind was afire, she hadn't felt this sexual in years and she missed it. She wanted sex. She wanted sex from this man. She wanted sex from this man now.

Their lips parted, letting their tongues touch. She stroked Rod's solid cock harder as her desire grew, which caused Rod to kiss more passionately. It was a spiral that could only end in one way.

"Straddle me Lee," he begged into her kiss.

"Say it again," she moaned in his mouth.

"Don't make me beg, Lee. I want you to straddle me."

She pulled back with a grin. Yanking her skirt up to her waist, she started to pull at her string bikini to take it off. In the car, this was proving to be awkward, so Rod reached over and simply ripped the sides open to free her.

She watched what he had done with awe. He snapped the bikini's sides so easily that she could only imagine what he could do to her if he wanted. He was big and strong and she didn't know him at all. He could kill her with no problem, but she knew he wouldn't. There was a strange bond between them, perhaps desperation, perhaps something else. But he respected her desires, even when his were so strong.

She looked him in the eyes and said with a smirk, "Looks like I'll need a new set of underwear."

"I'm, uh, sorry," he said awkwardly. He really did feel bad, but his carnal desires had gotten the best of him.

"Don't be," Lisa said flatly. "Move your seat as far back is it'll go." She looked down at his huge cock and added, "I think I'll need the extra room."

Rod reached beside him for the electronic seat control, and, finding it, he reclined and glided backward.

She smiled, let his cock flop against his stomach, and lifted her leg over him. She put one hand on Rod's muscular should and reached the other into her groin to part her pussy lips as she settled on his thick shaft. Putting her other hand on his shoulder, she closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure of a warm cock pressed against her wanton pussy. She was wet, very wet, so she glided easily up and down his tool when she began to shift her ass back and forth.

Rod moaned and slid his hands up her thighs to her hips. Her skin was so soft and smooth and he loved the way her body felt as it moved over his.

Lisa slid back and forth on his cock, lifting herself up higher and higher on it until she could feel the ridge of his glans. After stroking the whole length of Rod's lengthy tool, she said, "Shit! Your cock is huge. It feels like it's a foot long."

Rod smiled and awkwardly said, "Ten inches when I'm really hard, but the way you've got me going it might be a foot."

Lisa smiled at him. She liked that he she made him hot. She liked that he desired her. That he wanted her now. That he wanted her so badly that he ached.

"Lee, I want to see your breasts," he said.

"Then unbutton my shirt," she told him. He quickly shifted his hands from her hips, up under her arms to her dress shirt.

He fumbled with the small buttons, causing both to chuckle. However, she didn't stop rubbing her cunt on his cock to help. Finally he undid the last button and parted her dress, revealing a red bra.

"Thank God for front clasps," Rod said, as he undid her bra and pushed it aside.

"Thank God," she breathed heavily, as he cupped her small breasts.

"Oh Lee, you feel so good," Rod said.

She let her head hang down next to his, put one of her hands down into her crotch and started to play with her swollen clit.

"Rod, tell me you want to fuck me," she demanded.

"Lee, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you hard. I want to feel your tight pussy clamped against my swollen cock."

"Yeah," she moaned, moving her finger faster.

"I want to fuck you," he continued, sensing that she was close to an orgasm. "I want to feel my hard cock inside of you. I want to feel it coming in and out of your pussy."

"Yeah. Yeah. Oh fuck. I'm. I'm gonna cum," she said, jerking her hips back and forth in small quick motions while her hand worked furiously over her clit. "Yes!" she shouted in his ear tensing her whole body. Rod gently rocked his own hips to keep her sensation going as long as possible. After a few moments her body relaxed into his.

He put his arms around her and they lay there for a few minutes.

"Do you have any water?" she finally asked.

Rod chuckled, "In the back, you can probably reach it from here."

"Thanks," she said, reaching back for a bottle of water. Lifting herself up a bit, she took a drink and then offered Rod a sip. She held it for him, as he took a swig. They just looked at each other for a little bit. Lisa was still breathing heavily.

"I guess it's your turn," she said.

Rod smiled.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I want to be inside of you Lee."

Lisa smiled and said, "I'll try." She slid along the full length of his ten-inch cock and then leaned her tits into his face. Reaching behind her, she picked up his hard dick, tilted her hips and positioned the head of it in front of the entrance to her pussy.

"I've never been with anyone as big as you," she said. "I don't know if I'll be able to, you know."

Rod didn't say anything.

She pushed back on his cock head, feeling it try to force its way into her little hole. She was breathing heavily out of excitement and fear. She let go of his cock, as it was pinned between him and her waiting cunt, though not inserted at all.

Lisa pushed back a little harder, forcing some of the flared tip in. "Fuck," she said.

She leaned into it some more, feeling it actually start to enter her. "Oh my God," she said, opening her eyes wide in disbelief.

12