Lisa's Bike Rally Memories

Story Info
Fun at a Bike Rally.
1.1k words
3.52
28k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

This past weekend Bill and I went on a poker run with a biker group we belong to. It was good to see some old friends and feel the wind in my face again. It had been over a month since we last took our bikes out. When we got to the first stop Bill stayed with the guy's for some guy talk and I spent some time with a couple of girls I used to hang with when I was riding regularly. Janice and Kathy still looked as good as ever and after some catching up we reminisced about some of our adventures. One brought back some very fond memories for all of us.

About 4 years ago we had gone to an all day benefit for a fallen rider. It was at someone's farm that also doubled as a public picnic area. There was an open air canopy shelter, a block house restroom building, a barbeque pit and plenty of picnic tables. There was also an open field and a wooded area. By 1:00 PM there were no less than 100 bikes, the pits were cooking and the beer was flowing. It was hot that day so most of us girls were wearing thin tee shirts that we tied off just under our breasts and jean shorts none of us minded that the guys made sure they stayed wet so our tits were on display. The girls and I had shared our guys in the past so it wasn't unusual for one of us to disappear with a guy for a quickie once in a while.

On one of my trips to the bar I met a very good looking guy I had never seen before. We got to talking and the more we talked the more I wanted him. After about 15 minutes he said he had to excuse himself and find the head. I looked him in the eye and asked if he needed any help. He smiled back and said he would love a helping hand. So off we went and I followed him into the men's room and into a stall. Then I helped free his cock and held it while he pissed. When he finished I sat on the toilet seat and started sucking his cock. After sucking him for a few minutes I told him I really wanted him to cum in my mouth and continued sucking him. It didn't take too long to get my reward and I swallowed his entire load and licked him clean. Then I got up and told him that he should find me when he had to go again and I'd love to have him fuck me. Then I walked out and got a couple cheers from the guys that heard us.

When I got back to where Bill was I saw that he was enjoying himself as Kathy was playing up to him. I approached them and told Bill that I thought he should take Kathy for a walk in the woods, after all it has been a long time since the two of you have fucked each other. Kathy thanked me and pulled Bill by the hand and led him off. I then joined Janice and she was talking with a few guys I had never met before. The guys were nice and complimented both of us. Two of the guys especially liked my tits and asked if they were the real thing. I smiled at them both and told them they were welcome to find out for themselves. The next ten minutes were great as they both played with my tits. This excited me so in my sexiest voice I asked if there bulges were real. I got the same answer I gave; I was welcome to find out for myself. After feeling them for awhile I boldly unzipped their jeans and felt the real thing. Now I needed relief so I suggested we take a little walk so that I could relieve the tension in their bodies. Biker guys are not fazed by much so I went into the men's room and gave each of the guys blow jobs in an open floor area near the urinals. A couple of guys stopped to watch but no interference. When I had relived both guys we went back to the shelter as if nothing happened.

At about 4:00 PM the cooks said they were running low on hamburger buns so I offered mine and Janice's services to get more. We took my bike and the two of us rode off to the convenient store. Our tits were still pretty visible and our cut offs were brief enough that part of our asses were on display, but we certainly didn't care. When we got to the convenient store we went in, found about 6 dozen buns and went to check out. There were several people in the store so we had to wait in line to pay. As we waited and older woman behind us told her daughter, about 18 years old, that she hoped she would never turn out as slutty as those girls, meaning us. Having heard this I had to say something. I walked up to her, looked her in the eye and told her that I was a slut and proud of it. Then I told her that I was also a very successful professional, had a wonderful hunk of a husband, a beautiful home and was a very happy woman. Then I told shame on her for not wanting the same for her daughter. Then I threw in that from the looks of her she was probably a sex starved unhappy woman. Then it was our turn to check out. We paid and as we left I smiled at her daughter and told her that I hoped she grew up to be a happy girl. Walking out a couple of guys stopped to get a good look and we gave them a good show. Then we walked out and I looked back and said I bet she didn't get the same request. I could hear the guys laughing as we walked away.

Back at the benefit the cooks thanked us and we mingled some more. At about 9:00 PM Bill and I called it a night and headed home. I had given a couple more blow jobs and got fucked a couple times. One of those fucks was the first guy I met and he was good enough that I gave him my number so he could party with us some time. Bill had revisited Janice and a very busty girl that I had never met. He told me he got her number and that she would love to play with both of us together sometime. I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers