Lisa's Birthday

Story Info
Two sisters go out to celebrate her 40th Birthday.
12k words
3.56
110.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

I.

Lisa hustled Bobby off to the bus and headed back to the house to relax. Bobby was her youngest of three children at 10 years old. She had until 3 o'clock until he would be back from School. David her 16 year old and her 14 year old Mary were going to friends after day camp and staying the weekend. Her husband's parents were taking Bobby for the weekend and a rare night out and time alone with her husband had Lisa excited.

Lisa gazed into the mirror and posed for herself. At 40 years old today, Lisa was still an attractive woman with long curly black hair, big green eyes, with a gorgeous smile and a curvaceous 35C-28-38 figure. As she eyed her reflection she thought of how hot she would look tonight. Her husband Mark, who turned 40 three months ago had arranged for a night of dining and dancing along with Lisa's sister and brother in law. Mark and Lisa had been married a little over 16 years ago after she had gotten pregnant. They had dated about 6 months before they married.

Mark had packed on about 30 pounds since then (mostly around the belly), but she was still attracted to him. He had worked hard to provide for his family and despite long hours he still found time to spend with the kids including coaching Bobby's baseball team. Unfortunately, their sex life had sputtered to once or twice a month with all his work and the kids, but now she would have him to herself and Lisa could not wait for a night of fun followed by some romance at home afterwards.

Lisa finished cleaning the breakfast table and dialed her sister Angie. Angie was 37 years old, but unlike her sister she did not have children and had only recently married about 10 months ago. Angie was not quite as pretty as Lisa, but she was still an attractive girl. She had medium length brown hair and blue eyes. Plus she kept herself in fantastic shape as her tone 34B-25-35 body would attest. After many short relationship's, Angie had finally found Steven, six years her senior. He also had never been married and was quite successful and financially secure. In fact, Steven was Mark's boss for the last 5 years and had been introduced to Angie by Mark and Lisa. They had hit it off immediately and married after a short courtship.

Angie picked up the phone and chatted with her sister. First, they confirmed that the 4 of them would be going out that night. Then they drifted to the complaints about their husbands. Lisa was back to the same old story that the long hours at work combined with the children left them little time for intimacy. She also felt that he did not pay her enough attention or give her enough compliments for her appearance or her work with the kids.

Angie confided that her and Steven had been trying for about 6 months to get pregnant with no luck. She also complained that Steven was not all that impressive as a lover. Since he knew Mark and Lisa, Angie had made Steven wait until marriage before sex and then found out he was not all that good in bed. She could not understand how he could not be that excited and enticed with her obvious good looks and how he could actually turn down sex several times a month when she was horny and aggressive. No, she usually had to wait until he was horny and ready and that never seemed enough to Angie.

After the shared their complaints, they agreed that they would turn back the clock a little this evening and really dress to impress. After all they both rationalized, the kids would be gone for the weekend and Lisa could step out of her housewife role for the weekend. Who knew when she could do that again. They confirmed Lisa and Mark would pick up Angie and Steve at 6:00 to 6:30. Lisa hung up and continued her errands for the day.

II.

Mark was frantic at the office. A major production problem had occurred with his companies best client and a huge order was in jeopardy. As he worked the phones with all his production vendors, Steven (his boss and brother in law) was on the phone with the Bill Thompson, the buyer of the client, assuring him everything was fine and that there would be only a slight delay and no quality problems. Of course he had no idea whether they could even fix the problem at all, but he couldn't have that order pulled now. By 3:00, Mark and Steven had worked all day but appeared to resolve the problem. If Steve could buy three days, Mark could send the goods to another vendor in California and have everything ready to go by Thursday instead of the Monday due date. Bill Thompson a bit resigned agreed (what else could he do) although rather than force a discount he convinced/ordered Steven to take him and his boss out to the baseball game that night. Steven scored some tickets and got on the phone to his wife.

Steve called Angie with the bad news. "Angie, we're in big trouble here, there's nothing I can do," he explained why their weekend plans were altered.

"Lisa's gonna be disappointed, but maybe she'll have a better night with just the two of them," Angie reasoned.

"Uh, well honey, um a Mark can't make it either. I mean he's gotta go out to California and supervise the production. We can't afford any screw ups. He'll be gone until at least Wednesday," he stated the bad news.

"She's gonna be crushed. Can't anyone else do that?" she asked.

"It was someone else's fault to begin with Angie. It's our problem now. He's gotta go," Steven uttered.

"Steven, she was all excited about tonight. She's gonna kill you guys," she said.

"I don't know what to tell you babe. Why don't you guys go out tonight and we'll all go out next week to make it up to her," he stated like it was no big deal.

"They can't get babysitter's every weekend you know," Angie sighed and continued, "But I'll talk to her. Maybe she'll understand and be OK."

Angie hung up the phone a little aggravated at the nerve of their husbands. She waited for her sister's call. She knew how disappointed Lisa would be.

III.

Lisa picked up the ringing phone as she waved to her in-laws leaving with her son for the weekend. "Hi honey," her husband said with a tone that did not make Lisa feel comfortable.

"Hi babe, can't wait for tonight. Everything is all set to go, right?" she asked hopefully.

"Uh, er, um well about that honey," he stammered.

"What's wrong!," Lisa angrily interrupted him.

Mark explained the days events and that he would be out of town most likely through Wednesday. He emphasized how crucial the client was and that his and Steve's jobs were on the line if they lost this customer. Lisa resigned herself to a lost weekend and moped quietly around the house. Finally she picked up the phone to call her sister and let her know that their plans were off.

"Hi Angie, you heard?" Lisa asked of her sister.

"Yeah, our husbands are assholes!" Angie exclaimed into the phone.

"Do you want to come over tonight? I'm all alone, " Lisa said meekly.

"Hey sis, screw them. Why should we sit home tonight because they fucked up? Steve will be out partying with his clients and Mark will be taken out all week while he's out of town. C'mon, lets get dressed up and hit the town," Angie stated forcefully.

"I don't know. They do work hard. We'll go another night," Lisa reasoned.

"Another night! What's a matter with you? Let's go out and party . You can sleep it off tomorrow. You deserve a night out," Angie asserted.

"Well, maybe we can see a movie," Lisa countered.

"Sis, I'll be over in an hour. Get dressed up hot. We'll make a big splash like when we were kids. We'll show them," Angie charged.

Lisa reluctantly agreed but she was still disappointed. Angie hung up and started to get ready. She was raring to go.

IV.

Lisa was in the shower when Mark walked in the house. He had about 30 minutes to pack and get out the door to catch his plane. As he moved into the master bedroom, he heard the shower running in the bathroom and looked in on his wife. Lisa was running the washcloth up and down her long shapely leg in a sultry manner. Mark realized he would be missing out tonight as with the kids gone, they would have been able to get loud and fun like when they were just dating. Mark walked up to the shower and reached in to rub his wife's back. He wanted to rip off his clothes and get in there with her but he knew time was short, so after a minute or two of caressing his wife he went back into the bedroom and packed.

Lisa got out of the shower and toweled off. Looking at her husband getting ready to leave she moved over to him and started kissing Mark on the neck. She figured she would settle for a quick fuck since a long romantic night was out of the question. Mark kissed her back and started to massage his wife's robust behind when he realized the time. He pushed her back and zipped up his luggage with a sense of haste. Lisa was aggravated.

"What the hells a matter with you!" she screamed as he grabbed his suitcase.

"Honey, I must catch the plane, I need to get out there right away, I've got a pre inspection tonight," he whined.

Lisa was not happy. "You can't even give me a five minute fuck on my birthday. What, you got a slut ready for you over there!" she screamed angrily.

"I don't have time for this Lisa. I promise you I will make it up to you when I get back. Please understand," he said.

Lisa didn't care for the tone in his voice. It seemed as though the whole conversation was work to him. But as leaned over, she gave him a quick peck on the lips and Mark was on his way. Lisa angry and upset poured herself a glass of wine to calm herself down.

V.

Angie climbed out of the shower and gazed into the mirror. She felt hot as she eyed her just manicured pubic hair set in a ½ inch wide strip. How could Steven not attack me last night she pondered as she thought back to last night when he turned her advances down saying he was tired. And now she thought to herself that he's going out late tonight with a couple of men. She dried herself off and fixed up her hair and makeup as she got ready to take her sister out on the town.

Angie knew if she was feeling neglected that Lisa was feeling worse. She figured that a night of leers and lust ful stares as well as free drinks from a variety of men would perk up their attitudes. As promised to Lisa, tonight they would be hot, head turners, babes you name it, they would be it. So Angie took at her sexiest outfit for this night. She put on the black g-string she had worn on her honeymoon but not since. She then put on her black leather mini-skirt which she had never had the guts to wear before. She had only tried it on a couple of times but never had the guts to wear it. The skirt stopped at mid thigh and she knew if she bent over a table or chair that her ass would be visible for all to see. Next she put on a red push up bra and a red halter top which exposed her navel and barely contained her breasts which was showing ample cleavage. She added 3 inch red heels and glanced back in the mirror. She looked at herself and saw a total slut rather than a 37 year old newlywed.

She began to grab a more conservative outfit when the phone rang. Angie picked up the phone and it was Steven. "Hello babe, you and Lisa going out tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take her out for a little celebrating and cheering up. Why don't you catch up with us tonight after the game, I'm getting a little horny" Angie suggested.

"I'm sorry babe, Bill and his boss are gonna want to be taken out tonight, I won't be home till real late. Maybe tomorrow we can go out," he reasoned.

Angie was befuddled. How could he pass this up she thought as she looked into the mirror. "Fine whatever you want frat boy," she muttered angrily. "I'm gonna stay by Lisa's tonight anyway," she concluded.

"Great, have fun tonight. I'll talk to you tomorrow," Steve said as he hung up the phone.

Angie was no bewildered and angry. Here she was horny and ready to give herself to her husband to be ravaged and he thought it was great she wasn't coming home. She thought to herself the outfit stays and got in the car to go to her sister's house.

VI.

Angie glided up to Lisa's door in her slutty outfit as one of the neighbor's kids stared in disbelief. As she walked into the house, Lisa could not believe what she was looking at.

"Angie, what the hell is that. Are you kidding me? You look like your going to work the street corner," Lisa said in astonishment.

"Hey, lets go have some fun tonight, change into something a little sexier sis," Angie responded.

Lisa was wearing a pair of slacks and a plain blouse that left everything to the imagination. "I thought we were going to be hot tonight, but you're dressed like grandma. Lets get you into something more suitable for a birthday gal," Angie insisted.

"I'll change into something sexier and you change into some clothes," Lisa responded.

Angie sat down at the kitchen table and poured Lisa another glass of wine and grabbed a glass for herself. Lisa was not a big drinker and the second glass loosened her up a bit more and made her more pliable to changing her outfit. But she still was not going out with her sister dressed like that.

"Angie, you can't go out like that you know. You look like a common slut," Lisa plainly stated.

Angie responded, "Don't worry, Steve told me to go out and have a good time. I don't want to disappoint him now."

"He saw you in that get up and told you to go have fun," Lisa said in astonishment.

"No, but he might as well have. He probably wouldn't touch me tonight if he saw me like this anyway, so what's the difference. I don't know why he's not interested," Angie wondered.

"What a jerk," Lisa responded. "You look incredible, he must be crazy."

"And what about Mark?" Angie asked. "Did he do anything special for you today, even give you 10 minutes on your birthday," She uttered.

"No he didn't," Lisa remembered. He ran out on me before like I was nothing special," Lisa lamented.

"Well let yourself loose tonight, Lisa. Get yourself dressed up and strut your stuff before your to old. Don't let him ruin your special night," Angie persuaded.

Sufficiently juiced up Lisa responded, "You're right, let's go out and party it up. It's my birthday."

Angie led Lisa up to the bedroom and started pouring through the depths of the closet. There she pulled out the perfect outfit. Angie found a dress Lisa had worn 10 years earlier for her 30th birthday. It was a black one piece dress that stopped just above the knee. But what Angie liked about this dress was the plunging neck line which would barely contain her sisters full C breasts. Plus, carrying about an extra 6-7 pounds made the dress tighter and her cleavage was unbelievable. After about a 10 minute argument, Lisa relented and wore the dress. Underneath she wore her thong panties and a black garter and stockings. She added 3 inch black heels to complete the set and looked unbelievably hot. Convinced that they were too hot to handle, they strutted out the door to Angie's car and headed out to the club to eat and party.

VII.

Steve sat down in the seats behind home plate he grabbed at the last minute for a small fortune. With him was Bill Thompson and his boss Jim Woods. They were on the 4th round of drinks and the game was a one sided blow out. As often happens, the talk turned away from the game.

"So Steve, I hope were not keeping you away from that gorgeous wife of yours," Bill said.

"No, she's going out with her sister tonight. It's her older sister's 40th birthday tonight," he responded.

Bill commented, "Yes her sister. That's Mark wife right. She's pretty hot as well."

Feeling a bit uncomfortable Steve went on, "Yep, my sister in law is pretty attractive I guess."

"You guess!" Bill exclaimed. "Hey Jim, these guys working for us sent their gorgeous wives on the town so that they could spend time working on our orders. I'm impressed."

"Wow, they must be pretty trusting guys. Oh well, that's why we use 'em. Very dedicated to the job," Jim laughed..

"What are you getting at?" Steve asked defensively.

"Oh relax Steve, were just busting your chops. I'm sure you guys keep them happy," Bill mused.

With that comment Steve got a little uneasy. He had never worried about his wife's faithfulness, but these guys made it seem as though he should. The talk drifted onto another subject and the night went on. About the sixth inning they wanted to leave and Steve suggested they go to a local pub for a few drinks but as he had figured, Bill and Jim wanted to got to the lap dancing bar in the City. Steve buckled in for a long night.

VIII.

Angie and Lisa valet parked the car outside the club and strutted up to the door. The bouncer eyed them up immediately and ushered them into the club almost as soon as they arrived. They grabbed a table together and each quickly got a glass of wine while they looked over the menu. Both had noticed the looks of the men (lustful stares) and the women (disdainful stares) at the club.

"Hey sis," Angie spoke out. "Feeling better yet. All these guys want us, we look amazing."

"Well we got the stares alright. I don't know, I'm a little uncomfortable Angie. They're gonna get the wrong idea. We're married," Lisa retorted nervously.

"Oh relax Lisa. We're just having fun. Just enjoy the attention, it's your birthday," Angie responded.

It was still somewhat early and the place was half full as they ordered dinner. The waiter walked over with two glasses of wine. "Hello ladies. These are compliments of the gentleman by the bar," he said as he motioned to the two older gentleman at the bar.

The girls waved politely and smiled and accepted the drinks. Lisa had yet to finish her third drink and was starting to feel a little buzzed. Angie polished off her second drink of the night and started sipping from the new glass. With that the gentleman came over to chat. The girls did not find them all attractive, talked politely for a few minutes and informed them they were married, showed their rings and the gentleman left.

Dinner arrived and Lisa couldn't wait to get some food in her system to counteract the alcohol. As they started to eat, the waiter came over again with two more glasses of wine. "Hello ladies. These are compliments of the fellas over at the table in the back.," as he pointed to a table of four young good looking men. The girls accepted and waved politely to the young men or were they boys. They couldn't have been more than 21 years old, if that.

"Look Lisa, these young guys are hitting on us. Wow, they look pretty good. Be nice when they come over here, we might get lucky," Angie joked.

Lisa nervously responded, "Angie, be careful be for we get in over our heads. Wow that one guy is gorgeous though,."

"That's the way Lisa, loosen up you'll have more fun," Angie said happily.

That one guy was a stud Angie thought to herself. He was tall, maybe 6' 2", well built probably close to 200 lbs of muscle with blue eyes and sandy blond hair. She hadn't eyed over the other three guys he was with yet except to notice that they were all a bit shorter, not as well built but they seemed cute.

As Angie and Lisa picked up there wines and toasted, the handsome young man (all of 21 years old) approached the table by himself. "Hi ladies, my name is Paul, how are you this evening?" he asked confidently, almost arrogantly.

"We're great Paul. I'm Angie and this is my sister Lisa. Thanks for the drinks," Angie quickly said.

Paul then started in with some small talk as he eyed over these women. He noted quickly that: 1 - they were married based on the wedding and engagement rings; 2 - They were mid to late thirties based on his intuition; 3 - They were looking for men based on the way they dressed; 4 - They were already feeling the effects of alcohol; 5 - He would be able to bed one or both of them based on the way they were eying him up and down and the effects they were feeling from the alcohol. All he needed was to keep the booze flowing. After several toasts he ordered another round and invited them back to his table. Before Lisa could decline, Angie accepted and they moved over to the other table.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers