Lisa's Continuing Adventures

Story Info
Swinging and playing at the beach.
1.4k words
3.91
32.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers

The word slut is generally accepted to describe a low class cheap sexual tramp. It is for that reason that the majority of over sexed women try to confine there slut desires to places that condone such behavior like swing clubs, adult theaters etc. But there are some of us that really don't care what people think, for the most part, and we love to show off what we are in many public places.

I'm one of those sluts, and very proud of it, and fortunately for me I have a husband that enjoys and encourages me. Living in Florida means we have tropical climate year round and the beaches are always open. A couple of months ago my husband and I went over to Daytona Beach for a 3 day weekend. We checked into a very nice hotel, on the beach and got a suite with a balcony and ocean view. We had corresponded with 2 couples online and had agreed to meet for diner and drinks Friday night.

Bill is a very attractive well built man and he looked so sexy in his tropical apparel.

I wore a red body fitting mini dress, white thigh highs and some sexy white 5" heels with an ankle strap. We looked hot if I say so myself. We met the other couples down at the bar and they looked equally hot. This was going to be a fun night. The three of us girls were all busty and we got plenty of looks as we were escorted to our table for diner. The diner conversation was very uninhibited and between the drinks and a few dances, on the small dance floor, we were all getting a little worked up. During the dancing none of us danced with our husbands and I know our dancing style gave the other patrons a pretty good idea what we were all about to do. At about 10:30 we made our way up to our room. The ride up the elevator and the walk down the hall was pretty steamy, but unfortunately no one saw us.

Once in the room clothes were quickly shed and we each pleasured our new friends. We girls sucked on the new cocks for a bit and then we all got on the beds and fucked like rabbits. It was so good and about 20 minutes later all three of us girls had a pussy full of cum. Being the boldest I moved over to Cindy, she had just fucked my Bill, and asked if she minded my cleaning her up. Her response was unexpected but wonderful. "Only if we 69ed so she could do the same for me". When we finished we both did Sara. We went non stop until about 2:30AM and each of us had the pleasure of enjoying everyone. We all said our good nights and agreed to meet the next evening and go to a nearby swingers club. Bill and I had one more fantastic fuck before we went to sleep in each others arms.

I am an absolute exhibitionist and love to strut my stuff. I'm 32, 5'3", 119, 34D (natural), bleach blond, firm bubble butt and a dark moderately hairy bush. I trim my bush very little and keep it full because that is the way my husband likes it. At about noon Bill and I decided to go to the beach so I started to get ready. Hair, make up and some sun screen and I was ready to put on my bikini. This bikini was white and the top covered my nipples but left plenty of my boobs visible for all to see. The bottom was a very skimpy t-back. What made it super sexy was that my dark bush was visible along the sides and top of the bikini. When I modeled it for Bill he got an instant hard on. I knew it was perfect. I put on a very colorful waste beach rap and we started down to the beach. Walking through the hotel lobby my boobs got all kinds of looks and a few disgusted looks from other women. Those looks reassured me I had the look I wanted. When we got to the beach we walked looking for a nice place to put of blanket down. As we approached a group of young guys I removed my beach rap so they could get a good view. We put our blanket down just past these guys. I laid down facing the guys and said hi to them. Bill gave me a knowing grin and said he was going to check out the water. I made sure my legs were slightly spread so they could see the camel toe in my bikini bottom.

The pose worked because in just a few minutes one of the guys started a conversation asking if we were from Daytona. I told them we were Floridians but not from Daytona. From there the conversation went along smoothly. At one point one of the guys asked if Bill would be upset with them talking with me. I assured them he was cool with it. There were five of them and they all introduced themselves. One of the guys looked over at me and with a big smile told me that I was the hottest, sexiest woman he had ever seen at the beach. I smiled back at him, thank him for the compliment, and told him I'm glad you like the look. He told me he was sorry for staring, but couldn't help himself. I told him I was flattered and he could stare all he wanted because I loved to be looked at. Bill came back and I introduced him to the guys and made sure they heard me let him know they enjoyed the way I looked. He told them to enjoy the view because I was real tease and showing off got me very excited. Then looking right at me he said "right Hon". I said he was right but I couldn't help myself. One of the guys finally got the nerve to ask about my bush showing. I told him it excited Bill and it excited me seeing guys look at my pussy. One of them chimed in that he would love to see it. I looked around and no one was in view so I pulled my bikini to the side and asked if this was OK. They were both shocked and thrilled. I finally covered it up again as someone started walking toward us. All five of them had bulges in there swim suits and I told Bill I had caused these guys a problem. He just laughed and said he was sure they didn't think it was a problem. They all chimed in saying he was right. Then Bill dropped a bomb on them. He said " guys the only reason she does this is because she is a hot slut that loves to get fucked. So if you guys are game I suggest we all go up to our room and we all give her what she wants. Then looking at me asked if that was what I wanted. I told them I would love that.

We all gathered our belongings and went up to our room. On the way up, in the elevator, we were alone and I reached down and felt each of the cocks I would be enjoying in a few moments. Once in the room my bikini was off and I was on my knees tasting these beautiful young cocks. Two of them were so excited that almost as soon as I started sucking them they came in my mouth. After each one came I thanked him and told him how much I like that that. Before going over to the bed I sucked off two more. Then I took the last guy by his cock and led him to the bed and got on top of his hard cock. He lasted about five minutes before he filled my pussy with his cum. I took my time rolling off him and spread my legs and asked if anyone wanted to be next. I was again treated to another nice cock and he fucked me for a good 15 minutes and made me cum a couple of times before he finally shot his load. When he got off me I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself before coming back and doing the next guy. My pussy got 2 more loads and a couple more orgasms. Rather than make the last guy wait while I cleaned up I asked him if he would like to try my ass. He sure did and I not only got an ass full of cum but had an incredible anal orgasm.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers