Lisa's Diary: An Excerpt

Story Info
Lisa recalls a night of delight.
2.2k words
4.88
17.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Daniel was certainly on his game last night! We started by making out on the couch, always a pleasure, as Daniel is very romantic. We talked about the weekend we spent at our friend's remote cottage by the lake. How we made love on the deck in the hot sun and how free it made us feel. As the evening progressed, we started to get into some heavy petting, our clothes still on but lots of groping and dry humping.

Then it was time to get down to some serious action. Daniel had obviously given some thought as to what he planned to do, and it sure turned out to be an evening to remember.

As many couples do, we had experimented with some mild bondage and so we have a set of handcuffs, on hand as it were. We had undressed each other on the way to the bedroom, while we continued to smooch, and when we got there Daniel wasted no time in retrieving the handcuffs from the nightstand.

He took me into his arms and gave me a long, deep, passionate kiss. I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach, and my juices filling my pussy. Breaking away from the kiss, Daniel turned me around, pulled my arms behind my back and snapped the handcuffs into place.

"Get down on your knees," he said.

After I had knelt on the carpet, Daniel blindfolded me.

"You can sit back on your ankles," he told me, "but you must keep your knees apart."

I sat back and waited for his next move. I could feel his presence in the room, but I did not know where he was until I felt his hands caress my face. He was on his knees in front of me. He tilted my head back and started to kiss my neck, beginning just a bit below and behind my ear lobe and working his way down towards the hollow just above my breastbone, then up to the chin and along the jaw to the other ear. His kisses were warm and gentle and I was getting hot.

Moving behind me, he started to kiss the back of my neck while his hands sought my breasts. As he gently squeezed, then pulled, my hard nipples a shuddering moan escaped from my throat. I felt my pussy start to contract and I thought my clit was about to explode.

Daniel moved closer to me, so I had a chance to grab his engorged cock. His hands worked their way down over my belly and towards my crotch. A shiver of delight ran through my body as his hands slid down my inner thighs. Then he stopped and backed away from me.

My pussy was soaking wet by now. I could feel the blood pumping into my inflamed pussy lips, the pressure was calling for release and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I felt Daniel standing in front of me. He started running the head of his cock along the underside of my jaw. I could feel his pre-cum leaving a trail on my skin. He sketched the entire length of my jaw, from one side to the other, and then started back again. This time, when he got to my chin, he moved his cock up to my lips. I was hungry to have him in my mouth. As I started to open my mouth he said, "Not yet, my sweet, wait."

Slowly, he painted the outline of my lips with the head of his cock. By this time, my pussy was screaming for his touch, my nipples felt as if they could not get any harder, yet still he kept teasing my mouth with his hardness.

"Time for you to see what you're in for tonight," Daniel said as he leaned behind me to untie my blindfold, all the while pressing his cock against my face. I opened my mouth and started to lick him. He took his cock in his hand offered it to my hot mouth. As I slid my mouth down his cock, the ecstasy of him filling my mouth caused me to cum. My pussy contracted hard. I felt my juices start to flow freely down my thighs and I my clit felt like it was the size and hardness of a pencil eraser. I couldn't squeeze my knees together and I got trembles in my thighs.

While I was still trying to recover from this massive explosion, Daniel went behind me and undid one of the handcuffs then quickly moved back in front of me and, before I realized what was happening, cuffed my hands in front of me. He then helped my to my feet and over to the bed.

He lay me down in the middle of the bed, took an old tie that we had used for some of our bondage play, wrapped it around the chain of the handcuffs a couple of times and then tied it through the bars of the headboard. He took hold of my waist and gently pulled me toward the foot of the bed, so that my arms were stretched out above my head.

Daniel straddled my hips, bent over me and gave me a long, passionate kiss. Backing down over my hips, Daniel kissed his way down my throat then slowly traced a wet line with his tongue to my tits. He lavished kisses all over my tit, not simply concentrating on the nipple, though when his mouth did finally find my nipple, an electric shock raced down to my pussy. He sucked my nipple into his mouth, pulling his head upwards just enough that the suction brought forth a tremulous whimper.

His mouth let go of the nipple and he traced a line, again with his tongue, across to my other tit, where he proceeded to employ the same ministrations, resulting in the same whimpering outcome.

Daniel kissed and nipped his way slowly down my stomach toward my pleasure zone. As he got closer to my pussy, I pressed my hips up toward his face, want to feel his hot mouth engulf my sex.

Daniel spread my legs apart, taking in the spectacle of my dripping hole. He bent his face towards my steaming slit, then turned his head to the side and nipped my thigh. He moved his mouth to the back of my thigh and nipped his way to the back of my knee, then straightening out my lower leg, he rose up to his knees and licked a line down (or up) to my ankle.

Next, he took booth my ankles in his hands, and pushed then towards the corners of the bed. Daniel took a long look at my shaved slit and gave me that lop-sided smile that he gets when he knows I'm hot and ready for a good tonguing. Not wanting to disappoint, Daniel slid down onto his stomach and, placing his hands on the back of my thighs, walked his fingers over my swollen lips and spread my pussy wide.

He ran tip of his tongue from the bottom of my gash up one side, over the top of my twitching clit - without touching it - and back down to where he began. His skill was marvellous, because my hips were bucking all the while. His hands moved under my ass, and he lifted me up to his mouth. Now, wasting no time, Daniel probed deep into my hole with his tongue. I could feel my juices flowing like a river as he explored the folds of my pussy. First tonguing me, then sucking my lips.

When he finally reached my clit, I exploded. Wildly pumping my hips, I pushed my cunt up into his face. My back arched and I yowled in rapture and release. I couldn't stop. My clit throbbed and when Daniel sucked it, it was as if the pit of my belly was on fire and the flames sprinted along every nerve in my body. Waves of contractions raced up and down my vagina. I gasped for breath.

As soon as Daniel released the suction on my clit I shuddered, totally spent. I lay there, catching my breath as he watched my cunt's spasms slowly come to an end. He pushed himself up to a kneeling position then, gently stretching my legs down onto the bed, came and lay beside me. He held me for several minutes, neither of us saying a word - there was no need.

As we lay there, I could feel Daniel's still hard cock pressing against my hip.

"What about..."

"We'll take care of me momentarily," said Daniel.

My arms were still tied above my head and, even though I had no idea what Daniel had in mind, I sensed that my respite from his services was soon to come to an end. He did not fail me.

Daniel loves it when I suck his balls so, being that I was currently unoccupied, he knelt down over my face and dangled his balls over my mouth so that they just brushed my lips. Needing no further encouragement, I first licked his shaved scrotum then gently took each of his balls into my mouth, sucking them, rolling them with my tongue, absorbed in the variety of textures they offer. Daniel, meanwhile, was slowly stoking his cock mere inches from my face. I could see a large drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip, ready to slide down the underside of his cock. I released his ball from my mouth and lifted my head, as best I could, tongue at the ready, toward his cock.

"Let me taste you, please," I almost whined. I get like that when I'm carnally aroused - whiney, almost like a sulky child.

Daniel lowered his cock to my mouth and I hungrily licked the sweet pre-cum from his cock.

"If you will release me from these handcuffs," I said, still licking my lips like a cat after cream (pun intended), "I'll make it worth your while."

Daniel snorted a laugh.

"You can make it worth my while with the hand cuffs on."

With that he stood up and backed toward the bottom of the bed, stopping at my hips. Bending down and grabbing my hips, me flipped me over onto my stomach. He then lifted me up by the hips.

"Put your knees down," he said.

And so I found myself in a customary, and favourite, position, except that I had never been trussed up like this while on my knees. Daniel knelt behind me and, placing his knees between mine, spread my legs as wide as they would go. Next, he started to rub the hot, swollen head of his cock up and down my pussy, causing me to become instantly soaking wet, again. He kept rubbing the head of his cock head up and down my pussy for several minutes, until I was once again ready to cum.

Placing his left hand on the small of my back, he slid the head of his cock into my hole and started to slowly masturbate, knowing how it turns me on to have him masturbate against my pussy, feeling my lips partially parted, expectant of the joy of being filled by his manhood and enjoying the slap of his hand against my pussy.

Again, I started to squirm, thrusting my ass toward Daniel's delightfully hard cock. He released his hold on his cock and, in one smooth motion, slid it deep into me.

I moaned a deep, guttural moan. I could feel every ridge of Daniel's cock as he unhurriedly probed my depths. He pulled out until the tip was barely touching my bulging lips then sank his meat in to the hilt, filling my cavity to the max.

His hands were on my hips, pulling me toward him with every thrust. His tempo increased, first slowly, and then, all of a sudden, as if he went into overdrive. His cock ploughed into my cunt, the friction brought my juices to overflowing. His groin slammed against my cunt. I was helpless, arms pulled up past my ears, my face turned sideways against the mattress, his to do with as he pleased.

I could feel his cock getting harder and bigger as he got ready to cum, his balls slapping against my clit.

Then we came.

My cunt squeezed his cock as he convulsed inside me. I could feel his hot cum spew into me then shoot out around his cock and onto my thighs as he continued to thrust. He pulled me hard onto his cock as he growled his release. I screamed my joy into the mattress. My nipples rubbing against the sheets felt like hot brands, and every time he moved they would rub some more, sending jolts of bliss throughout my body.

One final time, he penetrated my depths. One final time, I quivered around his manhood.

Daniel released my hips from his grasp, and slowly withdrew from me. I felt his cum flow out after him, running down my slit to drip off my clit onto the bed.

He shuffled up beside me and, with one tug, released the knot in the tie, allowing it to fall from the bed's bars. Then, he retrieved the key to the handcuffs from the nightstand and freed my hands. Finally, he slid down beside me, as he had earlier, and held me close.

We drifted off to sleep, satiated, glowing, and knowing that we would always meet each other's needs.