Lisa's Divorce Party

Story Info
Divorce Party for a friend.
1k words
3.42
69.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Several months ago one of my girl friends got divorced so I decided we should have a divorce party for her. It was going to be a girl's only party starting at around noon. Kathy, the divorcee, and 5 bother girl friends came over. I had fixed a lite lunch assortment and a large pitcher of margaritas. Our entire yard is enclosed with a 6 foot privacy fence and we have an open pool with a large deck and a tiki type outdoor bar. We all brought or food and drink and settled in around the pool. Being women we had no problem keeping a running conversation going. All of us were swingers and nudists so we were naked around the pool. The conversation covered all kinds of topics from husbands, good and dad, sexual encounters, shopping, new clothes and places we would like to go.

Between the sun and the drinks we were all getting a little goofy. So much so that one of the girls answered the knock at the gate nude and invited the UPS guy into the yard so I could sign for the package. He surely enjoyed what he was seeing, but was very professional and left after I signed. That kind of got our motors running and the conversation became almost exclusively sexual. My husband is a favorite among my girl friends and one of them suggested we call him at work and tell him he is needed at home. When they all pushed me to call him I finally gave in and called him. We were all quiet until I got through to his extension, the girls then took turns telling him why he should come home. He couldn't resist so he said he would be home soon.

Before he got home we girls came up with a plan. It excited all of us especially Kathy because she got the grand prize. When Bill got home each girl greeted him, teased him and kissed him. Then we all undressed him. He was then led down to our bedroom an instructed to lie down. We then took neck ties and tied his hands and ankles to the bed using thumb tacks. He could get out anytime he wanted. He was told that if he pulled any of the tacks out we would all immediately leave the room and he would be on his own. He looked at me and smiled as he agreed. Then we blindfolded him, so he would not know who was doing what to him. Once the blindfold was in place we all began caressing him and playing with his cock. This progressed to us taking turns sucking him and one of the girls decided it would be nice to sit on his face. She put her pussy right in front of his mouth and instructed him to eat her. Bill loves to eat pussy so he went to work and it wasn't long before his rider was cumming. When she got off another girl mounted his face for some of the same. His cock was just looking to good to resist so another girl got on him and guided his cock into her wet pussy. We ended up riding him until we knew he was close and then take our time switching riders to let his excitement cool down. His tongue got each of us off but we made sure he did not get to cum yet. This whole experience went on for over an hour and then we girls all left the room except Kathy. He was hers.

Bill told me that when we left Kathy removed the blindfold, untied his wrists and ankles and kissed him. While still kissing him she was playing with his cock and gradually moved down so her mouth was next to his cock. Then she told him, as she looked at him, that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She began sucking him while playing with his balls and after all the teasing we had done it wasn't long before he was giving her the mouthful she wanted. Kathy told me later it was the biggest load she had ever had. She also thanked me for the best divorce party a girl could ask for. I told her the party wasn't over yet.

We all got dressed and Bill took us out to dinner at a local sports bar and restaurant. While we were there a couple of us made calls to boy toys we knew that lived nearby and invited them over to the house in about an hour. The revealing outfits worked well at the bar and a couple of the girls managed to pick up a couple guys that wanted to join us too. When we got to the house we all undressed and sat around the pool. The guys that we picked up were not used to this but they adapted quickly. Not long after we got home the boy toys arrived and joined us. For the next few hours there was pairing off and going into the house to take care of business. I had a very good time with Marcus a young black man with a very nice cock. When he and I finished I gladly shared him with my girlfriends.

The party was a complete success and everyone was satisfied. Marcus got a couple more numbers to plat with in the future. Bill was still the big winner amongst the guys as he sampled all the girls. Kathy ended up spending the night, as she lived quite a distance from us and she had too much to drink. I had the next day off so we just hung out together all day. That night she joined Bill and me when we went to the swingers club. He was the envy of several guys because he came with 2 hot women. What they don't realize is he deserves 2 because he takes such good care of us.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers