Lisa's Employment Checkup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aspt2011
aspt2011
67 Followers

Lisa flung her head up to see six boys from her senior class walk in. She had classes with most of them, and almost fainted upon seeing their faces and hearing their laughs. They appeared to have no chaperone, as they crudely mocked her 'pussy', 'tits', and 'asshole'.

Marcy laughed at their jokes and added "You boys are lucky, most girls hate exams but she's been trying to get off in front of all of us all day. We're just trying to take her temperature, and shes about to come!"

Lisa panted and moaned at the assault on her body. "Please...no...my God...I am going to...I can't..." Lisa begged. "You're gonna what, hunny?" Marcy asked in a mocking tone as she grabbed the controls, holding them up for Lisa to see. "You're going to.....cum?" And with that, Marcy turned up the vibrations and suction from level 1 to level 4, making Lisa's entire body explode with pent up pleasure. For two hours her coworkers had been skillfully teasing her tits, pussy, clit and ass, and Lisa finally was made to come.

Her body violently bucked off the table and a loud moan filled the whole office as she began to come. Lisa opened her eyes to see the boys with camera phones, while Sam filmed Marcy as she held the vibrators, pushing them even deeper into her stuffed vagina and ass. Men from the waiting room had gotten out of the chairs, and crowded the doorway as Lisa violently spasmed on the table. It felt like an explosion to Lisa, as her pussy and ass spasmed wildly onto the vibrators Marcy was twisting.

Lisa did not even know an orgasm could last this long. After minutes of coming on this table for all these sick people, screaming for the whole office, she knew her body couldn't take any more. "Please...no more!" she screamed, "my body...cant..." she begged in between gasps and cries. "Sorry hunny, just try to, relax, the doctor will return shortly and then we can take it out, ok?" Marcy said in the most patronizing tone possible.

Lisa thought her pussy was going to break, as it had now been minutes that the vibrators were wildly abusing her already over stimulated pussy. All Lisa could do was scream for mercy as the whole room laughed and recorded the scene. Still, Marcy would not give up her assault. "Here, maybe we can speed the process up if we turn it on a higher setting!" she said with a devious smirk as she turned the devices to the highest setting, level 5. "Boys, I think her nipples are getting even harder than they were before, will you help Sam measure them?" Marcy said over Lisa's cries. Lisa was burning with shame as her orgasm continued, as the boys eagerly moved to pinch and tug on her nipples while Sam held the cold caliper against them.

After almost ten minutes, Dr Troy returned. He could barely enter the crowded room, after excusing himself past the men from the waiting room, and introducing himself to the boys from Lisa's high school, speaking loudly over Lisa's wild screams, he addressed Lisa's new coworkers.

"We should have all the readings we need now, I think." Dr Troy said.

And with that, after almost ten minutes of violent orgasm, Marcy turned the devices off. The only sound in the room was Lisa panting and gasping for breath, her back remained arched off the table, pulling tightly at her restraints, as her pussy and ass spasmed. As Lisa opened her eyes, the weight of the situation collapsed on her.

Her pussy and ass were twitching. Her body was covered in sweat, her hair matted to her face. Men from the waiting room crowded the doorway. Her classmates whispered and chuckled to each other. Everyone in the room seemed content to just gaze at Lisa's dripping pussy as she came down from her orgasm. Finally, Marcy broke the silence.

"Uhm, Dr. Troy, Lisa made kind of a mess over here, I mean, her pussy is leaking all over the table."

"Yes Marcy, even though you were just trying to get her temperature, it seems Lisa found no shame in taking quite a bit of pleasure from it." Dr. Troy spoke loudly for the men in the doorway and said, "I'm sorry you had to hear that gentlemen, most patients prefer modesty but Lisa here was intent on gyrating and grinding on the thermometers until she came, apparently in an attempt to attract attention from all of you," The doctor said addressing the entire room. "And boys, I will have you know that such lewd displays are not normally tolerated at our clinic, we are here to ensure the good health of our patients, not to fulfill any deviant sexual urges."

Lisa could not hold back the tears in her eyes as the doctor called her a whore in front of the crowd. Instead of saying that they had taken an innocent, teenaged high school senior, strapped her firm, perky body to a table, teased and manipulated her body until they finally forced her to cum in the witness of her classmates and coworkers, the doctor painted her as a slut who wanted this to be happening.

Lisa fought back the tears as everyone smiled and chuckled as they discussed how Lisa shamefully showed herself to the crowd. She knew they must all see her burning with shame and humiliation.

"Well Dr. Troy," Mr. Watkins said, "such behavior would meet swift punitive measures at our company, I would frankly hope to see Lisa be punished for being so inappropriate here just now."

Lisa's eyes flashed. Punishment? Were they serious? What could be worse punishment than being strapped to a table, with your pussy and ass stuffed with weird vibrating tools, in front of all these people?

"I suppose you're right Mr. Watkins, if Lisa likes showing off to men to get her thrills, perhaps we should show her the error of her ways," Dr. Troy said with a grin.

Lisa pleaded for mercy, "Please doctor, I'm begging you, let me go," she begged as she feebly tugged at her restraints.

"Quiet now Lisa, we know you enjoy being exposed, but hopefully when we are through here you will have had your fill of these desires," Dr. Troy said.

And with that, everyone in the room looked down at poor little Lisa, the teenage beauty, as she was about to be violated further...

More to Come?

aspt2011
aspt2011
67 Followers
12