Lisa's Friend Spends the Night

Story Info
Friends have a party.
1.4k words
3.5
57.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
482 Followers

The day after our get together with Jane, she called to thank me for the great time we shared. She also complimented me on my choice of a husband. Then we reminisced about some of the things we used to do together. The more we talked the more it became apparent that the majority of our fond memories always included the two of us and an abundance of men. When I realized this I mentioned it to her and we both agreed and laughed at what sluts we were. Then I had a great idea for Friday night, a house party with her and I as the hostesses. When I told her about my idea she thought it would be perfect.

I told her that with Bill's help I could make it happen. Then we talked about what we would wear. We decided it was best to have a couple back up outfits available and to look as slutty as possible. This was to be a night for us to have fun. After hanging up with Jane I started making a list of the guys I thought we should invite. One of the guys I knew she would like was Mike, but in order to get him to come I would have to invite his wife, Janice. She is another slut so I knew she would have fun too. Then I completed the list, a total of 15 guys. This was because I knew some would not be able to make it. More is better is my motto. The ratio was 60/40 whites to blacks. As soon as I finished the list I called Bill and told him my plan. He was very agreeable. Then I emailed the list to him and checked off the guys he should call. I took care of the rest.

I took the day off Friday and did the shopping and set the house up for a real good party. Jane came over at about 3:00 and helped with the finishing touches. Then we relaxed and talked while drinking wine. Bill came home at about 4:00 and Jane and I fixed a lite dinner for the three of us. After eating and cleaning up Jane and I went to the bedroom to get ready. Bill made sure the beer and liquor were out and the mixers ready. After showering, fixing our hair and putting makeup on it was time to get dressed. Then I had a great idea. I called Janice and asked her to wear her red heels, red stockings and garter and a necklace. She loved the idea and said she would. Then I told Jane she should wear the black heels she brought and I gave her a black leather garter and stockings. The idea excited her. I decided to wear my purple heels, with the purple garters and stockings. Once Jane and I were dressed we checked each other out and decided we needed some jewelry. For Jane I picked out my silver necklace with the word slut on it and I wore the same necklace only in gold.

Mike and Janice arrived at about 7:30 and Janice joined us in the bedroom. I introduced her to Jane and the three of us drank some wine and talked. Most of the guys arrived before 8:00 so at 8:00 we girls made our entrance. When we walked in the room got very quiet and it was obvious the guys liked what they were seeing. The three of us girls said hello and the noise returned. Janice knew most of the guys so I let her go her way. I went around the room with Jane and introduced her to each of the guys. They were all happy to meet her and very complimentary. Once the introductions were done Jane became like old and mingled like a pro. After about 20 minutes of drinking and talking Janice started the party when I noticed her on her knees with a cock in each hand as she sucked them. Jane noticed too because in a flash she was on her knees and was trying to swallow a very big black cock. She always did like black. Not to be out done I too found a couple of cocks to play with. The three of us girls had fun sucking cock for a while and got a few nice rewards for our efforts. I had a plan for Jane so I excused myself and went over and asked Jane to join me.

One of the things Jane and I had enjoyed when we were partying together was a nice DP. So I talked with Janice, Mike and Bill and suggested that Bill and Mike give Jane a treat. Bill and Mike are very well endowed guys and I knew Jane would be well taken care of. I escorted Jane over to Bill and Mike and told her that these fine gentlemen had a very nice surprise for her. They led her down the hall to a bedroom and the fun began.

While Jane was being taken care of Janice and I started taking care of the rest of the guys. I was so horny I was soon riding one guy and sucking another. The guy I was sucking was a quick shooter and it actually surprised me at the volume of cum he gave me. Being a cum slut I savored every drop and thanked him. For about the next forty five minutes Janice and I fucked and sucked one guy after the other. Then we needed a break to clean up, rest and have a drink. I went to my bedroom and cleaned up and when I returned to the family room Jane came over and gave me a big hug and kiss. She also thanked me for the wonderful surprise I had arranged.

After our break we girls got on the group room mattress and entertained the guys as they came. Being an exhibitionist I took the opportunity to join Jane after she had been fucked a couple times. The guys got all excited watching me eat her cum filled pussy. Janice was not going to let me steal the show so as I ate Jane she maneuvered herself under me and ate my cum filled pussy. This continued for about ten minutes and Jane and I had clean pussy's so the two of us teamed up to clean Janice. We took turns eating her and shared kisses as we did it. After Janice had about three orgasms she needed a break and the three of us girls kissed and fondled each other. This had an exciting effect on the guys and they were soon anxious to start playing with us again.

For the next three hours we girls had one cock after the other and I know that I used all my pleasure holes. We did throw in a couple short breaks to clean up before getting filled again. By 1:00 the guys were pretty much fucked out. So we just socialized before they started leaving. I asked Jane to spend the night and she gladly accepted. Janice and Mike were the last guests to leave and we thanked each other for a wonderful night. Janice told Jane should come to town more often so we could have more parties like this.

Jane, Bill and I cleaned up the house so we wouldn't have to face it in the morning. Then Jane and I went and showered. As we showered she thanked me several times and told me that she had missed me and our partying while she was away. We helped each other wash and then dried off. I had talked with Bill before cleaning up and asked if Jane could sleep with us tonight. He laughed and said he would have to be dead to refuse. While still in the bathroom I asked Jane if she would like to sleep with us. A very big smile graced her face and she gave me a very nice kiss and said she would love to.

We didn't make love that night but we did love on each other. Bill slept in the middle and Jane and I both showered him with attention until he finally dosed off. In the morning I found Jane massaging Bill's cock so I pulled the covers back and invited her to help me suck him off. We took turns sucking him and when I knew he was close I let Jane finish him off. Then we kissed each other sharing his cum. Jane had to go so we all got up and got dressed and I prepared a lite breakfast. Jane was leaving to go back to Miami the next day but we promised each other we would see each other often.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
482 Followers