Lisa's Holiday Season Ch. 02

Story Info
Holiday season continued.
2.4k words
4.14
14.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

After the fun we had Friday night Bill and I took care of things around the house and did some last minute shopping. Our shopping trip started after we did our house chores, at about 1:30 PM. We decided to shop and then have an early diner before coming home. Bill cleaned up and put on a nice golf shirt and a pair of shorts. Being warm I decided to wear a low cut blouse and one of my jean skirts. Just for fun I decided to go commando. The outfit was completed with my 5" slides.

Our first stop was an outlet mall and we went our separate ways, agreeing to meet in an hour and a half. The time went by quickly and I was able to get all that I needed at this mall. I met Bill and we went to the car with our purchases and headed to another more conventional mall. We again separated and agreed to meet 45 minutes later. I only had one thing on my list to get so I had some time to shop for me. Good fortune was with me because I found 2 very sexy outfits that fit me perfectly. Trying on these outfits made me feel sexy so I decided I needed to have some fun. So after checking out I took my purchases and found a bench in the mall walkway and sat down. Then when I saw an interesting guy coming toward me I would reach for one of my bags and accidently on purpose flash my pussy. I did this about 4 times and 2 of the guys figured out what I was doing and stuck around for more. I called Bill and told him where to meet me and while I waited I gave my admirers a pretty good show. When Bill got there I got up, smiled at the guys and walked away with Bill. He immediately knew something was up so he asked. I told him what I had done and he gave my ass a squeeze and told me I was a lot of fun to have around. He wanted to see me flash so he told me I should try on some shoes. We went to one of my favorite shoe stores and they had a really nice pair in the window that I thought I should have. So I went in and got one of the young guys to get me a pair in my size. While he went to get the shoes I took a seat. When he returned I let him put the shoes on me and gave him a couple of teaser peeks. I could tell I had his interest. I got up and walked around to see how they felt and then sat down like I was paying attention to something else and fell into my seat. He got a wide open view of my pussy. I straightened myself up and apologized. I paid for the shoes and thanked the young man for all his help.

Bill and I then left the mall and found our car. I was so turned on I gave him a blow job before we left the parking garage. On the way to the restaurant I told him about my new outfits and he told me he looked forward to seeing them on me. We had a very enjoyable diner and as usual we laughed and entertained each other with conversation. Then we went home and before getting into our home comfy attire we had a most enjoyable love making session.

On Sunday Bill and his buddies had plans to meet at a local sports bar they frequented for the football games and holiday get together. I was fine with that because it gave me some quiet time to do nothing but relax. Bill left at about noon and told me he would see me at about diner time. I kissed him good bye and retired to the family room to watch TV. About 45 minutes later Bill called and said that someone had an accident in front of the bar and knocked down the utility pole so the bar had no power. Then he asked if I minded if he brought the guys back to the house. Before answering him I teased a bit and asked what was in it for me. Being a quick thinker he responded there would be 11 guys that would be verbally praising me and lusting over my gorgeous body. I next asked what happens if that lust turns me on. He responded that I would probably have 11 guys ready to offer any assistance I needed to satisfy that feeling. That being said, I told him sure bring them home. Before hanging up he said he would stop and pick up some beer and snacks and would I have some pizza and wings ordered. I assured him I would and said good bye.

Luckily the house was in good order so I just picked up the few things that needed to be picked up. Then I called a local pizza shop and ordered 6 pizzas and 3 large orders of wings for delivery. Then it was a beeline to the bedroom to get ready. I had already showered so I fixed my hair and put some makeup on. A little well placed fragrance and I was ready to get dressed. Having played with all of Bill's friends I knew they would be expecting me to be dressed sexy. I didn't want to disappoint so I decided to go with the Hooter's girl look. I had a Hooters tee shirt that was cut off just below my breasts, so I put that on, no bra. Next I found my super sexy daisy duke cut off's. Bill had tailored these so most of my ass was on display and my pussy barely covered. To finish the outfit my 4" fuck me heels did the trick. I had just finished getting ready when the cars pulled into the drive way. So I went to the door and greeted the guys.

Each of the guys hugged me and gave me a kiss and told me how good I looked. I just love compliments. I told them to find a seat and I would serve the beer and snacks in a moment. Bill gave me a very nice kiss and told me I was an incredible wife and he really appreciated my doing this. I laughed and said I was sure the pleasure would be all mine. The two of us laughed and I went to get the beer. We had 3 cases of long necks so they would be drinking out of the bottle so I opened one for each guy and made my way around the room serving them. They all thanked me and I got several pats on the ass with some very nice compliments. Next I put out the snacks and flirted while I did so. Being familiar with these guys they were comfortable with me as a result several of them fondled my tits. Of course I loved it and lingered until they were finished before moving on. The game was just about to start so the guys found a seat and waited for kick off. Just as I was walking toward the kitchen the door bell rang so I knew it was the pizza guy. I told Bill I'd take care of it.

I had the money set out so I went to the door and had the delivery guy bring the pizzas and the wings to the kitchen. He was young and overweight and his expression when he saw my outfit was priceless. I think he was even more surprised when he got to the kitchen and saw a family room full of guys. He made three trips bring in the order. I paid him, with a very good tip, and walked him to the door. At the door I thanked him and he about burned my tits staring at them. I interrupted his stare and told him he must really like them the way he was staring. He tried to say something but tripped on his tongue. I smiled and told him it was OK and I lifted my shirt so he got a good view. Then I thanked him again and walked back into the house closing the door.

I set out the pizza and wings and got a few feels from the guys as they watched the game. Then I went back to the kitchen and whenever I saw an empty beer bottle I would serve up a fresh one. After about 20 minutes Ted got up and walked thru the kitchen on his way to the bathroom. Being in a playful mood I asked him if he needed any help. He told me he could always use my help so I followed him. I've never mentioned this in any of my stories but I love to hold a guys cock while he pees. So when we got to the bathroom I helped him get his cock out and I held it and made piss patterns as he pissed. When he finished I gave it the last shake, flushed the toilet and put the seat and cover down. Then I sat down and told him he deserved a reward for letting me help him. Then I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. I really wanted his cum so I didn't take my time. I used all my talents and soon was rewarded with a very nice mouthful of cum. I took my time savoring its texture and then swallowed. Then I thanked Ted and said we should probably get back. I went back to the kitchen and Ted continued on to the family room. Bill hadn't missed a thing and asked Ted what I had done. Knowing our relationship Ted didn't hesitate to give all the details. Then Bill announced that it appeared that this get together was going to get a whole lot more interesting.

Before half time about half the guys needed pee breaks and I assisted each of them. I'm not into golden showers but playing with a guy's hose while he pees really does excite me. Just before half time I made the rounds making sure they all had drinks and snacks. Then I told them that I would be in the bedroom and anyone that wanted to play was welcome to join me. When I got to the bedroom I quickly changed into a black garter, black stockings and black 5" heels. I wanted to look like a slut they would like to fuck.

At half time the bedroom filled up and they all appreciated my attire. I teased and told them to show me how much they appreciated it. It didn't take long for all the guys to shed their clothes and I began feasting on the cocks in front of me. A couple of the guys were very ready so I sucked them off and enjoyed their loads. Then I wanted to be fucked so I pulled the closest cock toward me and guided it into my very wet pussy. He felt so good and having an audience amplified my pleasure and I got very verbal letting them know how much I liked it. In rapid succession three guys fucked me and filled my pussy with cum. I was still over the top with excitement so rather than get up to clean up a bit I just rolled over and offered my ass to the next cummers. When they finished planting their seed in me I took a break and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned I fucked 2 more guys and then directed the next guy to lie down and let me mount him. Once I mounted him and got a rhythm I invited Bill to join us and fuck my ass. The guys are a bit envious of Bill's endowment and a couple actually asked if I could take him in my ass. I told them it fit up there just fine and after lubing his cock Bill gently slid into my ass. It only took a moment and Brian and Bill got into a good rhythm and I started cumming like crazy. Both guys lasted quite awhile and I was having one orgasm after the other. When they did cum I had a monster cum and my body went limp. Bill pulled out of me and gently rolled me off Brian onto the bed. Then he suggested that the guys go back to the family room and let me recoup. The guys left and Bill stayed with me and held me. After about five minutes I began to get my energy back. I kissed Bill and thanked him for being so considerate. Before he went to join the guys I told him I was going to clean up and stay in the bedroom and he could tell the guys they were welcome to join me if they wanted. He just smiled at me and told me I was an incredible slut and he loved me dearly.

I didn't see one minute of the second half and the guy's had to serve themselves as I entertained one guy at a time in the bedroom. The one on ones were a bit more intimate and I truly enjoyed them. A few of the guys told me that they could never handle the relationship that Bill and I have. They admitted they would be too jealous to share me. I told them that both Bill and I were extremely sexual people, possibly to the point of sex addiction, and we both needed other sexual partners for the sexual physical relief. But we both had an amazing love for each other and knew the sex with others was never a threat to our relationship. So everything works perfect for us and surprisingly we both enjoy seeing the other one enjoying someone else. Then I threw in that the only reason Bill suggested moving the party here was because he knew what was going to happen. He loves seeing you guys fuck me. I'm sure they still don't get it, but they sure do enjoy our parties.

When the game was over I got up, cleaned up and put on a regular pair of shorts and tee shirt and rejoined the group. The guys all helped clean up and then they started to leave. They thanked Bill and me for a wonderful afternoon. I gave each of them a nice good bye kiss and told them I hoped to see them soon. After everyone was gone Bill picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and we made incredible love to each other. What a weekend.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers