Lisa's Holiday Season Ch. 03

Story Info
Holiday season continued.
1.9k words
3.42
12.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

The week before Christmas was busy for Bill and I. On Tuesday evening we were invited to a Holiday house party. It was at a mutual friend's house for business associates and a few friends. We were among the friends. Charles and Marcia were very good hosts and made sure to introduce us to everyone. At one point in the evening Charles came over and asked Bill if he could borrow his beautiful wife for a couple minutes. We have partied with Charles and his wife so Bill told him it depended on what he wanted to borrow her for. Charles laughingly said nothing kinky and whisked me away. He brought me over to a very distinguished gentleman and introduced me. Then he told me Von was looking to move to this area and his wife was a fitness buff so he wanted to locate in an area with a fitness facility nearby. I work out regularly so I offered some suggestions and offered to show his wife around when she came to the area. Von was most gracious and sent chills through my body when he suavely kissed my hand.

When I finally finished this conversation I looked for Bill and didn't see him. I fixed myself another drink and began to mingle when Bill came up behind me and kissed my neck. I told him I had looked for him but he was nowhere in sight. He whispered in my ear that when Charles took me over to Von, Marcia came over and took his hand and escorted him to the bathroom in the master bedroom and gave him a blow job. I turned and kissed him and asked if she was as good as I was. Being a very smart man he told me no one was as good as I was. We stayed for another hour and enjoyed talking with folks but then we went home.

On Thursday before Christmas I had to visit with one of my clients in Tampa. He was very pleased with the results we had achieved for his company and he invited me a small get together he was having that evening. He was very insistent so I accepted. It was early afternoon when I left his office so I had several hours to kill before the party. I took this time to visit one of malls. I love to shop and I did find a very elegant black dress that I knew I needed. After trying it on I bought it and it made me feel sexy. For the next hour I looked in every shoe store until I finally found a store that had some new and exciting styles. One pair caught my eye. They were white 5" heels that had sparkly silver trim and a 1" wide sparkly silver ankle strap. They felt great when I tried them on so I put them aside to purchase. Then I found a pair of 4" heel boots that looked incredible. I bought both pairs and began to leave the mall. As I made my way toward the exit I passed a shop that had a beautiful cocktail dress on display. It was royal blue and would be perfect for more formal business get togethers. This would be perfect for this evening, so I bought it and found a pair of heels to match.

I called Bill and told him what had transpired and he understood. He told me he had also been invited to a small gathering of one of his clients or he would gladly join me. We decided it would be best if I got a room for the night so I didn't risk driving after a few drinks. I found a Holiday Inn close to where I would be going and then went to CVS to pick up some sundries I needed. I still had plenty of time to kill after checking in. I had brought my new clothes in and after trying them on again with the new shoes I felt hot. I imagined how Bill would like them and this made me horny. I wanted some relief. Then the answer to my dilemma came to me. I wasn't far from the Tampa porn district so I'd go to my favorite Adult bookstore.

The dress I had on was not overly sexy but it did look good and it wouldn't be a hassle taking off. I pulled into the parking lot and there were several cars in the lot. I made last minute adjustments to my hair and makeup and then walked in. At first I browsed the sexy attire and toy section. I took my time and it wasn't long before several guys were checking me out. My dress didn't afford me the opportunity to overtly show myself off so I just showed a lot of leg shots. Having guys check me out excites me so it was time to find a video booth with a glory hole. I had made sure I had several 5 dollar bills and a hand full of tissues so I was ready. I confidently walked toward the video arcade and smiled at several guys as I passed them. In the arcade I found an open door about mid way down that I could see had a hole so I went in and locked the door. It had a chair so I removed my dress and hung it over the chair along with my bra. Then I pulled out 5 dollars and put it in the machine. As soon as the light from the video made everything visible I saw I had my first cock thought the hole. I fondled it for a bit and then took it in my mouth. This cock really smelled good and I enjoyed sucking it. Its owner was pretty excited because he came in my mouth in just a few minutes. After making sure I had every drop I released his cock from my mouth and thanked him.

A few moments later I had my next cock. This one was a bit on the small side so I used my fingers quite a bit so I didn't bang my nose on the wall. He seemed to enjoy it because he didn't last long either. I got his whole load and he tasted very good. I thanked him and he left. The next cock through the hole was an average size black one and it was uncut. I love playing with uncut cocks so this was a treat. I played with the foreskin with my lips and tongue until he was rock hard. Then I worked in earnest to get the load I wanted. He didn't disappoint and I got quite a mouthful. I also had my first cum as he shot in my mouth. Guy's cumming in my mouth really excites me. The next cock to come through the hole had a nice curve to it and a very thick head. He was a real mouthful but I did my best and soon had him shooting his load. A few moments later a new cock appeared and as I got close to it I was totally disappointed. This guy's cock had a terrible odor. I pulled back and tried to politely tell the guy he needed to clean up before I would touch him. He told me to shut up and suck. This took all the fun out of this visit so I put my bra and dress on and walked out of the booth. A few of the guys asked me to stay so I told them why I was leaving. They apologized for him as I left.

Before going back to the hotel I stopped at a restaurant and treated myself to soup and salad for diner. Then I returned to the hotel to get ready. I took my time showering and fixing my hair and makeup. Thankfully I always carry a small bottle of fragrance so I put some on. Next I put on my bra, a thong and some thigh high stockings that didn't need garters. The new dress was next and to complete the look my new blue heels. Looking in the mirror made me feel good because I thought I looked good.

At around seven I left the hotel and drove to the party location. It was being held at a small restaurant that had a private banquet room. When I walked in, Todd, the company owner, came over and greeted me with a friendly hug. Then he escorted me to the bar to get a drink. At the bar he introduced me to a couple of his employees and a couple of his clients. When he introduced to his clients he was most complimentary as to the services I provided. One of the gentlemen asked for a business card and suggested he would call me after the New Year to see if I could help his company. I gladly gave him one and we continued to talk about other things.

Todd's wife, Marlene, came over and guided me toward the appetizer table as we talked. She thanked me for all the help I had been to Todd and for the professionalism I always displayed. She went on to say that in the past a couple of other attractive women had tried to use their attractiveness to gain an edge. She appreciated my business ethics. I thanked her and told her I did my best to keep things in their proper perspective. The appetizers were excellent and Marlene and I continued chatting as we sampled them. As the evening went on I met several other people and a very personable young woman that was the wife of one of Todd's clients. Amber was in her mid twenties and had a joyous personality. I really enjoyed talking with her. She noticed my wedding rings and after complimenting them she asked if my husband was present. I told her he was at a similar function one of his clients was having so I was solo. We talked for a while and I found out she and her husband lived in the next town over from Bill and I. She went on to say that she and Bob, her husband, loved to go out to night clubs that had a good dance venue. I told her Bill and I did too. Then she asked if I had a picture of my man. I told her I did and pulled out my phone and showed her a couple of pictures I had. Then she told me that she was not surprised that I had such a good looking guy because she thought I was extremely attractive. I thanked her and returned the compliment because she was a beautiful young woman. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed we should go out dancing some night.

The party began to break up at about 11:00 so I made the rounds saying thank you and good night and went back to the hotel. Fortunately the hotel didn't have a bar so I wasn't tempted. I retired to my room, undressed and began surfing the web. Looked up Amber and found a couple references to some interesting activities. It appeared that Amber was a nudist. This made my night just a bit better because I pictured the two of us basking in the sun together.

Before going to sleep I called Bill at home, not really expecting him to pick up, but he did. He had a nice conversation telling each other about our evening. Then we said good night and went to sleep.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers