Lisa's Home Alone

Story Info
What Lisa does when hubby away.
2.8k words
4
48k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

A couple of months ago my husband, Bill, had to go to California for business. He was gone for 2 weeks, the longest we have ever been apart. I missed him terribly but our open relationship and honest communication made it palatable. We talked a couple times each day and shared our extracurricular activities with each other.

The first 2 days he was gone I was super busy with my own business activities but on day 3 my horniness started kicking in. The day started with me driving to a nearby city, about 45 minutes away, to service a couple of clients. I completed my first 2 appointments right on schedule and met my last appointment for lunch before going to his office to complete our work. The lunch was most enjoyable and we ended up talking about some of the issues we needed to address. When we got to his office we finalized our business in about an hour. It was 2:00 and I was done for the day.

I thought about going home but then I got an even better idea; I'd go shopping for some sexy outfits. One of the larger adult bookstores has a good selection of slut ware so I decided to give it a try. When I got there I surprised at the number of cars in the parking lot. I was wearing normal business attire so I made some adjustments to try and look sexier. I browsed the clothing section and saw a few items I liked but I also kept seeing guys going back into the video section. Finally my urges got the better of me and I went to the cashier and asked for change for a $ 20.00. Then I went into the back video section. There were several guys hanging on the hall and I looked and smiled at them until I finally found a booth near the back that I could see had a hole in the wall.

I tried to look inviting when I entered the booth and shut the door. Inside I put $10.00 in the machine and I pulled up my skirt and took off my blouse and bra as I paged through the videos. I settled on a video of a girl with 3 guys. As I watched my hand found my pussy and I played with myself. I was so horny. After a few moments I finally saw what I was hoping to see, a nice hard cock poking through the wall. I reached out a began fondling it. Then my urges took over and I had this cock in my mouth and I was sucking it. I took my time and enjoyed the feeling of it in my mouth but apparently my technique was too much for him as I felt his cock get harder and expand. Then I got a nice mouthful of cum. I sucked every drop out of him and cleaned him real good and when I finally released his cock I thanked him. In just a few moments I had another visitor and a hard cock through the hole. This cock was a bit small but it still excited me. I began sucking him and in less than 2 minutes I felt his cock ready to explode. This may have been a small cock but this guy came more than any guy I have ever been with. I'll bet I swallowed 5 times so I didn't lose any of his load. When he was done I cleaned him good and told him how much I enjoyed his load and how it was the biggest load I ever got before.

The next cock through the hole was a rather large uncircumcised black cock. I love to play with these and I fondled it and began sucking it and playing with the fore skin. The more I sucked the more I knew I needed this cock in my pussy. So I whispered through the hole and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He told me yes so I turned around and pushed my ass up against the wall and guided his cock into my waiting pussy. His cock felt so good and he fucked me slow and deep for a good 10 minutes before he finally filled my pussy with his cum. I came twice while he fucked me. I eased myself off his cock and held on to it so I could suck him clean. When he was clean I thanked him. While I waited for my next visitor I played with my very wet pussy and treated myself to couple of tastes.

After 7 guys I had just about used up all the money I had to deposit so I decided it was time to go. I adjusted my skirt, put on my blouse, no bra, and tried to straighten my hair. A quick look in my compact mirror showed I still had some cum on my face. I decided that was better left on. I exited the booth and went back to the apparel section to get the items I saw earlier. As I checked out the cashier said he hoped I had a good time. I smiled at him and told him I had a wonderful time. On the way out to my car a couple of guys tried to engage me in conversation but I told them I really needed to go. They understood and told me they hoped I would come back soon.

That night I talked with Bill and told him what a bad girl I was. He told me he loved the bad girl in me and hoped to hear some more bad girl stories before he got home. He also told me that he had met a sexy girl at the bar and he was going to meet her tomorrow. I wished him well and told him I wanted details when he got back to his room.

Friday night I decided a trip to our favorite swingers club would be a good idea. Friday night usually brings in several solo guys so I knew I'd have a very enjoyable night. I wanted to attract attention so I decided black garters, stockings and 5" black fuck me heels would look good under a sheer black mini dress. I finished getting ready at about 9:00 PM and started my 35 minute drive to the club. The club owners were at the door when I arrived and Jack's first words were that Bill must be away. I told him he was in California and wouldn't be home until next Friday. Shirley chimed in and told me she was sure I would have all the boy toys I wanted before the night was over. I just smiled back at her and told her I would do my best.

I went to the bar and sat next to a couple Bill and I had played with several times. Mark and Kathy looked great and said they were sorry Bill was out of town, but would be there if I needed them. I thanked them and we chatted for a while. There were several single guys, many I had met before, and I was being asked to dance quite often. The guys were very complimentary and I had several invitations to play but told them all I would a little later. I dirty danced, and did my best to tease and arouse the guys, that is the slut in me. After about an hour of this I went over and took the hand of a very good looking guy I had just met and asked if he wanted go play. He was up in a flash and we headed for the private rooms.

Once in the room John and I kissed passionately as we removed each other's clothes. Having pressed my body to his as we danced I was sure he had a nice package and I wasn't disappointed. Once he was out of his clothes I went to my knees and played with his hard cock. I caressed it and teased it before wrapping my lips around it. He was big and my mouth was full, but I was in heaven. I took him as deep into my mouth as I could and then used my tongue to play with his excitement trigger. As he would get close I would ease off so I could enjoy him as long as possible. After about 10 minutes he was getting anxious so I concentrated my efforts. Soon I felt his cock get harder and begin to expand. My excitement peaked as I knew I was going to have him cumming in my mouth any moment. Then It happened, the first squirt, then the next and at the same time I began having my own orgasm. As he came I swallowed and sucked so I got every drop he had to offer. He finally pulled back as the sensations were too intense to handle.

John kissed me and thanked me and eased me down on the bed. From there he kissed me and slowly worked his way down to my wet pussy. Once there he licked it gently and played with my nipples at the same time. Ever so slowly my excitement grew and intensified. When I began to tense in anticipation of an orgasm John intensified his tongue action. Moments later I was having a very intense cum. As I started Cumming down he eased off and gently licked me until I was more relaxed. Then he picked up the pace and in no time at all I was cumming again. He did this two more times before coming up and kissing me.

We kissed and caressed each other until I felt his cock getting hard. Then it was I that kissed my way down to his beautiful cock and took it into my mouth. I sucked it gently getting it very hard and then I moved up on him and mounted his cock. I gently eased him into me and began a slow steady rhythm. After a while John guided me onto my back and began stroking me missionary. His cock felt so good and he varied the pace to keep from cumming. I had his cock in me foe a good 15 minutes before he finally exploded in me and I had a wonderful cum myself. We relaxed a bit and thanked each other before heading back to the bar after cleaning up.

Back at the bar I got a fresh drink and a couple guys came over and we began talking. After about 5 minutes there were about 6 guys in the group. I was purposely careless and exposed my pussy several times. The last time I did it one of the guys asked me to hold the pose. Being the exhibitionist I am I pulled my dress up more and spread my legs giving them a good view. After that the conversation got hotter and my excitement was growing again. When I told them they had me hot and that it would be a good idea for all of us to go to the group room. I got up and asked who wanted to join me. They all followed.

I hung my dress on one of the hooks as we entered and the guys went to the lockers to undress. I waited at the door until the first of my guys came in and we went to an open area. I was immediately on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. As the other guys arrived I greeted them with a welcome cock suck. I took my time and did my best to look like a real slut as I went from one cock to the next. After a while I asked them if anyone would like to cum in my mouth. I took the cock of the first one I saw that wanted to and licked and sucked his cock and told him how much I wanted his cum. I looked into his eyes as I sucked and this had the desired effect and I felt him get hard and expand. Then I got the load I wanted and I sucked until he was through all the while looking up into his eyes. Before moving on to the next cock I thanked him and told him how good he tasted. I basically repeated the same for 4 more guys and savored each load I got. I love guy's cumming in my mouth.

Now I was ready to fuck so I took hold of one of the hard cocks around me and pulled its owner down with me as I laid back. He got the hint and got between my spread legs and let me guide his cock into my waiting pussy. We were both a bit anxious and he was cumming in me in a short while. I surely didn't mind as I had a group ready to take his place. The guys were very anxious and as soon as one guy got up another was there putting his cock in me. Three more guys fucked me in the position I was in. When the last guy got off I got on to my knees and told them I wanted it doggie. The next guy drove his cock hard and I was cumming again. After he and another guy filled my pussy I let the next guy start in my pussy and then reached back and guided him into my ass. His cock was so wet he slid right in and it felt wonderful. Before he finally came I had an incredible anal orgasm. As I was coming down from it he began cumming in my ass. That was so good. The next guy knew what I wanted and went right for my ass. I recovered a bit and got verbal encouraging him to fuck me harder and give me his cum. It worked and I got another load in my ass.

As he got up I lay back on the mattress and told the guys I needed a short break. As I lay there I saw a couple of hard cocks near my head so I invited them to cum on me. They were very accommodating and I offered my open mouth as the first guy came and I got quite a bit, but my face also got decorated. When the next guy started cumming he got my face and tits real good. In order to get a taste of him I had to scoop some up on my finger. One of the guys had gone out and got me a warm wet wash cloth and a towel. I used it to clean my face, pussy and ass and then I was ready to go again.

I looked around and motioned the guy with the biggest cock to join me. I had him lay down and I mounted him. As I fucked him I asked if he minded if someone was in my ass at the same time. That excited him so I invited another guy to join me in my ass. It took a bit to get the right rhythm going but once we did it was great. Before long we were all cumming. When they got up I had two more that wanted the same so I did my part. These guys took quite awhile to cum and I had a couple very intense orgasms so when they got up I did too. I thanked all the guys around me but said I needed a break.

By the time I got cleaned up and dressed again and back to the bar it was 2:10 AM. I was tired so I said my good byes and thank you's and headed out. As I left I gave my card to a couple of the new guys I met and wanted to meet again. The drive home was easy and I cleaned up and got into bed.

I called Bill and my timing was great because his breathing was still fast but he said it was OK. That's when I asked if she good. He told me she was and was lying next to him. I told him I would tell him about my night tomorrow, but assured him it was good. Then I surprised even him by asking to speak to his bed partner. He gave her the phone and I could tell she was nervous so I told her it was OK and to relax. Then I told her he was very special to me and I would appreciate it if she would give him all the pleasure she could muster. I then said I was sure she already knew he was good but if she stayed she would find out just how good he was. I even thanked her and asked to talk to Bill again. I told him I hoped he continued to have a good night and that I loved him. Then we said good bye and hung up. I knew we would have a very interesting conversation later that day.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers