Lisa's Horny Day

Story Info
What I did to relieve my hornness.
1.5k words
3.82
46.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Yesterday was a very difficult day for me. I was in my office and for the better part of the day I was working with clients. I really enjoy what I do so this should have been a very pleasant day. The problem was I was horny and got hornier as the day progressed. My mind kept wondering and I really had to work hard to stay focused on the matters at hand. My pussy was wet all day and I even went to the ladies room to relieve myself but even that didn't do that much good. On the way home I decided I needed a real good sluts night out. When Bill got home I was all over him and before he knew what was going on I was sucking his cock. I worked his cock like a real whore until I got the load I needed. This calmed me down a bit and I told Bill I would really like to go to the theater tonight. He loves seeing me at my sluttiest so he said he would love to take me.

We had diner and then I went to get ready. No pretenses tonight I wanted to look just like what I was, a very horny slut that needed cock. So my attire consisted of black thigh high stockings with lacy tops, a pair of 5" black heels with an ankle strap and a black suit jacket. My tits were covered but the jacket did not quite cover my hairy pussy. When we got to the theater there were several guys outside on the entrance ramp smoking and talking and I just loved the looks I got as we walked past. Bill and I went to the video section and we both smiled as we watched all the guys that were outside come in. As we browsed I even unbuttoned my jacket to give them a better view. I even pulled my jacket opened while looking right at some of the guys and smiled at them. I wanted to make sure they knew exactly what I was there for.

Having aroused there attention Bill and I paid the admission and went in to the theater area. The theater is very dark when you first go in so we stood in the back and watched the movie until our eyes adjusted to the darkness. It wasn't long before we had guys standing on both sides of us openly playing with their cocks. I gave them the green light when I reached over and started playing with the cock on my right. Then I felt hands from every direction feeling my tits and pussy. To rev them up a little more I asked f they minded if I took off my jacket as it was getting very warm. They were all in favor and even helped my take it off and give it to Bill. I teased them verbally as I played with the cocks around me telling them what nice cocks they had and asking if they were all for me. I was getting hornier by the second so I finally asked one of the guys to get me a cushion from one of the near by couches. He got it and I put it on the floor in front of me and kneeled down on it. Now all of these hard cocks were right in front of my face. Taking the on right in front of me I gently stroked it and looking up at it owner asked him if he had a nice big load for me. He responded with "damn sure do", so I started sucking him. I really need his cum so I really worked his cock good and in just a few minutes I had my first mouthful. I sucked every drop and let them all see me swallow it and thanked him before taking the next cock. After about 8 cocks my jaws were a little tired so I suggested we move down to one of the couches.

I was in slut heaven as I walked down the isle in nothing but stockings and heels with about 30 horny guys following me. We found a couch and Bill sat at one end and I sat in the middle. There was a scramble to get the seat next to me but a decent looking guy got it. Guys were behind us and they circled the couch and I was enjoying every moment. I then leaned back and spread my legs and asked if anyone liked to eat pussy. Instantly I had a face between my legs and a tongue in my pussy. He did a fine job and I came in just a few minutes and they all knew it from the sounds I was making. Being in command I thanked him and said next and a new face was between my legs. I had about six cums and about as many guys before I really needed some one to fuck me. As I was being eaten I was sucking on a very nice black cock so I pulled him by his cock into a position in front of me and guided his cock into me. He fucked me real good and got me off before he finally came in me. I thanked him and as soon as he got up another guy with a hard cock took his place. Five guys in a row fucked me before I needed to take a break. As I rested a rather good looking guy kneeled in front of me and politely asked if he could clean me up. I smiled at him and told him I would love that and he went to town on my pussy. I could actually feel him sucking the cum out of my pussy. When he was done I pulled his head up to mine and kissed him very passionately. I also felt his cock and it was rock hard so I asked him if I could suck it. He quickly offered it up to me and about 30 seconds he gave me one of the biggest loaded I have ever gotten. I had to swallow 4 times to get it all. I made sure all the other guys knew how good he was because I knew some were thinking he was gay. He was just a bisexual cuckold.

Then it was back to more fucking and sucking. One of the guys had a very big cock and after fucking me for a few moments I asked him if I could get on top of him and ride his cock and let someone else fuck me in the ass. He loved the idea and I got on his cock and invited the next guy to fuck my ass. I love being fucked by two cocks at once and made sure everyone knew it. Both guys came in me after about 10 minutes. I did one more DP but let about four more guys fuck my ass and I had anal orgasms with each of them. While I was getting fucked I was also sucking cock and having guys jack off on me. My face and tits were covered with cum and I had swallowed a lot of cum. Three and a half hours after we got there the number of guys had dwindled significantly as I had satisfied almost all of them. I was finally satisfied and happy so I asked Bill to take me home.

Bill understands me better than I do myself sometimes and he looked at me with a big smile and asked if I had a good time. I told him I loved every second of this night but had just one more request. I told him I wanted to walk out to the car just as I was and not even wipe the cum off my face. I wanted the guys that were still there to see just how much of a slut I was. He told me it was fine with him but once we got to the lobby area I needed to go to the lady's room so he could check the parking lot to make sure there were no cops outside waiting. He checked and it was clear so we started to make our way out. A couple of the guys came over and thanked us and I told them it was my pleasure and I hoped they would treat me again some time soon.

I dosed off on the ride home but when we got home I cleaned my face and then made mad passionate love to my husband and let him feel all of the cum still in me. He likes sloppy seconds and his cock is big enough that I still feel tight. I am one very lucky girl and I make sure I show my appreciation to him every day and he does the same for me.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers