Lisa's Important Decision

Story Info
Wife struggles to remain faithful.
16.6k words
4.05
370k
308
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Good versus evil…dark side against the force.

This is a story about feelings. Feelings about good and bad. In this story is chronicled one woman's struggle to balance faithfulness, obedience and passion as she chooses between virtue and the excitement of the moment. Written primarily for the fairer sex, this tale should also be enjoyed by men who have an interest in a woman's emotional side.

Impatient readers among us can pick up the action beginning on Test Question #8 because foremost this is a story about making choices.

* * * * *

The Fork in the Road

Lisa had been a beautiful and wonderful wife to me, but lately I had struggled with a problem that I believed could collapse our marriage. We had reached a decision point in our life together. Lisa would need to choose the path we would now take. And there was one other concern that kept rattling around in my head.

What follows is an account of the events that led to Lisa's moment of truth, the difficult choice she made, and the results of her decision.

To understand Lisa's logic, one must know a little about her. Lisa is a woman who is exceptional in many ways... with both a striking inner beauty and a special physical attractiveness. Long ago Lisa had demonstrated her personal virtue to me. She is a volunteer docent at the art museum in town, she is active in our church, she is very supportive of both families and friends, and she is a very loving wife.

Her serious side is balanced by a fun-loving nature. Lisa enjoys dancing. She is both athletic and graceful. We have been regulars at a couple of dance clubs in town for some time. And Lisa is not a shy woman. She will throw a barb right back at someone who thinks they can take advantage of her.

Lisa's joyful spirit is matched by an equally captivating female magnetism. Her long curly hair, delicate facial features, and well-toned body draw attention. Unruly tresses frame expressive eyes and full lips. At times her gaze can be piercingly direct, but most often her eyes are softly warm and inviting. Women are attracted to Lisa because of the depth of feeling they can see in her.

Men also notice Lisa because of her large milky breasts perched on a tight, youthful stomach. Her surprisingly small waist flares dramatically to firm rounded hips. Lisa fills a pair of jeans enticingly, from the inviting curve of her bottom to a zipper which leads a man's eyes to the mystery between her thighs. And at 5'-7", she possesses a pair of shapely long legs that contrast sensuously with the curvaceous woman they support.

The museum where Lisa volunteers has benefited from Lisa's participation in their docent program. When Lisa wears a tight blouse and her usual hip-hugging denims, museum tour attendance soars. Lisa's tours begin and neophyte art-lovers are drawn in by Lisa's warm presence and sparkling eyes.

At one point in most tours, Lisa will stand before a reproduction of Michelangelo's David and describe the piece for visitors. Some claim that at just that moment David's masculinity becomes even harder than the stone out of which it has been sculpted. Glancing back and forth between captivating Lisa and this statue of a nude young man has caused enlargements in many of the museum's male patrons. Lisa's coworkers have secretly dubbed this "Moanin' for Lisa". They occasionally join a portion of her tour just to gauge Lisa's impact on her guests. Lisa has proved to be a wonderful advocate for the arts.

Even with all of Lisa's charm and inner beauty, after a few years of marriage I found myself looking at other women occasionally. It was hard not to when I was dancing with these sexy young vixens week after week. The thoughts that accompanied these looks were exciting me, but they were also making me feel pretty bad.

I wasn't exactly a virgin when we married, but I hadn't strayed once Lisa and I finally committed to one another. Still, I kept having these evil intentions. Even with the thoughts that kept surfacing, I knew I could not and would not pursue another woman's company without my wife's knowledge. Hence the problem I saw for our marriage. It finally became clear to me that Lisa would need to decide whether or not we would ever open our life together to include others. It would not be an easy question for me to ask, but once Lisa made her choice, her word would be final. And Lisa's decision would likely impact our marriage in more ways than one.

Setting Up the Test

I own an advertising agency, and with my marketing background I am well versed in framing questions to get a desired answer. In this case, I wasn't sure exactly what answer I was looking for. I was certain I knew what Lisa would say if asked the question directly. But I wanted Lisa to feel the same temptations I was feeling. I decided to put her in a difficult situation, making sure she understood the choice she would be making, and then see how she reacted. I wanted this to be a fair test for her, but on the other hand, I wanted it to be decisive. I didn't want to keep wondering whether one or both of us would be thinking about broadening our sexual horizons in the future. So this would need to be a fair but… how can this be put best… stiff test.

Selecting the man to test Lisa would prove to be one of the most important decisions I would ever make. After considerable thought, I chose my new advertising account executive Justin to test Lisa's resolve. Justin had just come to us from California. He had recently completed college, had put aside his surfboard, and was now beginning his professional marketing career. Justin was certainly handsome enough to catch Lisa's eye. He still had that California surfer look to him: a shaggy mop of sugar blond hair, a dark complexion that should have been impossible on a young man with hair so fair, and a carpet of sun-bleached down on his arms, chest and legs. At 6'-2", he was slightly taller than me. He was also a little more muscular, and had a much more well-defined six pack.

His general physical attractiveness aside, Justin possessed two special features that drew the attention of many women. First, he possessed the firm round butt that most women secretly crave to touch. Second, he had cool blue eyes and boyish facial features that could project a disarming look of innocence. He used this perception of virtue to close many a sale… both with clients and with young women late at night in his apartment. Unbeknownst to me at the time, Justin also differed from me in a way that would ultimately influence the results of my test. Justin's slender hips supported a very large male invitation that he had become adept at using to drive women wild.

In addition to his youthful good looks, I also chose Justin because he was a marketer. He knew how to sell. He would be able to put forth a persuasive pitch. I would later learn that Lisa's decision was indeed influenced in part by his slick salesmanship… but also in some measure by the size of the plaything between his legs.

Selecting Justin was of course not the same as having him agree to my little plan. Over drinks one night, I broached the subject with him. He was enthusiastic from the start. Perhaps too enthusiastic. Even though new to our firm, Justin had already etched in his mind an image of the sexy woman who had adorned my arm at our recent Christmas party. I was offering him a chance at getting into this gorgeous lady's pants. He tried to stay cool, but I could sense that he couldn't believe his good fortune at landing this assignment. I warned him there were no guarantees about what might happen between them. It was simply a test, and could have any number of outcomes. Lisa had been a loyal wife to me for some time now. He shouldn't be disappointed if she refused his advances.

Without stating the obvious, we both knew that Justin had been quite successful with women. With the opportunity to take full advantage of my wife, he would use all of his skill to press her to her sensual limit… and he hoped beyond. He didn't share his thoughts with me about this, but Justin felt quite confident that with proper preparation, my wife would eagerly invite him to have his way with her. Being able to tell Lisa that her husband wanted her to succumb to him would be just an insurance policy in Justin's sexual sales pitch. Right there in the bar, his thoughts about the probable outcome caused a sizable tent to grow in Justin's slacks. He was already imagining his cock pressed into the warm opening between Lisa's thighs.

With the players in my market test now established, I started to make arrangements for the test itself. A month from now, I had a week of meetings scheduled with a prominent client in Miami Beach. I assigned Justin to join me. Then I offered Lisa the chance to catch some early spring sun on the Gold Coast. She accepted eagerly. The scene was set for Lisa to make a big decision for our future. It was not by chance that Lisa would be mid-cycle when she was asked to choose between fidelity and passion.

Test Question 1: Does the subject envision herself being a 'bad girl' as well as a 'good girl'?

Justin, Lisa and I arrived in Miami Beach on a Monday. Justin and I spent the day getting background from our client on the new advertising campaign. Lisa spent her first day in Florida sunning beside the pool. We agreed to have dinner together and then celebrate our first night on the Gold Coast in one of the trendy night clubs near our hotel. For the evening Lisa wore one of her favorite cocktail dresses. It was a dress that clung warmly to her slender figure and rounded breasts, but it was not cut provocatively. I anticipated that some people would notice Lisa in this dress, but she probably wouldn't be the focus of attention she was so often at home.

The mood over dinner was as bubbly and festive as the two bottles of wine we consumed. We were all looking forward to the next few days, each for our own reasons. Once Lisa had loosened up somewhat, Justin and I embarked on a prearranged conversation. At first the topic was recent movies. Soon we were talking about Moulin Rouge, dancing girls and a sensuous Nicole Kidman.

I began to flesh out the theme that we had actually intended to develop. "As sexy as Nicole is in Moulin Rouge, not many women could pull off that role, could they? Justin, what do you suppose makes one woman seem so hot while another equally beautiful woman projects an image that is just… nice?"

Justin replied. "Let me get this straight… you're asking what makes Nicole so attractive to a single man like me? Julia Roberts so seductive in "Pretty Woman"? Madonna so smolderingly hot no matter what she's doing?" Justin paused in mock reflection. "I don't think it's that hard to figure out. Some women are confident in their sexuality and choose to project it. They enjoy the attention they receive from men. They enjoy being considered to be 'bad girls'."

"But you know that's simply Hollywood hype," Lisa retorted. "In real life, women are more reserved… more ladylike." She emphasized her point with a delicate lilt of the head.

Justin now responded to Lisa. "I know a lot of people would say that, Lisa, but how does a woman like Michelle, the 'real life' secretary in our office, fit into that supposition? From what I've seen and heard, Michelle's one very wild woman. No one in the office could imagine keeping up with her sexual escapades. But who do the women flock around to vicariously share in her adventures? Michelle. It looks to me as though they want to be 'bad' like Michelle. They just don't have the courage." Lisa was now paying full attention.

"I suppose there's some truth in what he's saying, Lisa," I interjected. "Think about your friend Tiffany. She's as sexy as a fox in heat, she has a satisfied smile permanently etched on her face, and men seem to be fighting for her attention constantly. Don't get me wrong… I'm not saying a woman should go around being naughty all of the time. I just think every woman has some 'bad girl' in her. In some women the 'bad girl' comes out more strongly and more often than in others. But I know all women want to be naughty from time to time." I looked directly into Lisa's eyes and concluded, "Even you, Lisa." And with that I gave her a knowing wink.

The seed had been planted. Lisa was soaking in what we had just said, but only in general terms. It was now up to Justin to water the seed with specifics, to nurture it, and to make it grow. We two men started to sprout right there as we imagined what might happen in the days to come. Justin in particular hoped that the sexy flower before him would bloom in Miami Beach, and that he would be the one to pollinate its blossoms.

Test Question 2: Would the subject be a 'bad girl' on the first night of her test?

We headed to the club, sucked down a couple of cocktails, and Lisa sashayed me onto the dance floor. It soon became her home away from home. After a couple of quick-tempoed numbers, I noticed that space was developing around us. People nearby were backing away to watch Lisa prance and twirl.

Lisa was recognized as an accomplished dancer in part because of her athleticism and the wonderful flexibility in her womanly torso. But on the dance floor she also drew attention because it was apparent that she secretly loved to show off her splendid body and her well-oiled moves. With her voluptuous breasts and slender hips painting sensuous patterns in the air, she never lacked for an audience. And with the alcohol she had consumed tonight, she was performing without reservation. This was as 'bad' as Lisa could get, I thought.

As her jiggling headlights pitched and swayed and her sensuous hips bumped and twisted, men around us became entranced. Not all were willing to simply watch however. Two different bold men tried to cut in. They were not at all subtle in their attempts to push me aside and get close to the most attractive woman on the hardwood.

I fought to maintain my position and shouted to her over a booming bass, "Honey, you're drawing a lot of attention tonight. You must be giving off powerful vibes. Are you feeling especially naughty tonight?" Lisa gave me the dagger look in reply. She stayed close to me for the next few minutes, but there was no doubt that Lisa was enjoying the starring role in her own production number.

Test Question 3: Would a 'bad girl' tease a man other than her husband?

I directed her back to the relative safety of our table, and a waiting Justin… and two attractive young women who had appeared out of nowhere.

"Justin, watch over Lisa for me, won't you? I have a couple of calls to make." By unspoken gesture, Lisa begged me to stay. I instead turned toward the lobby. Lisa glanced around the room to assess her situation. Because of her uninhibited display, a number of men had followed my young wife back to our table with their eyes. Now that I was gone, they were appraising her and looking for a chance to make an overture. Suddenly Lisa was feeling very alone. She was surrounded by a group of agitated men, many of whom wanted to know Lisa (and her sumptuous body) much better.

Her only security was Justin, but he was a man with whom she was not very familiar. And he was currently occupied by a pair of attractively outfitted competitors for his interest. Lisa would have difficulty gaining his attention, let alone focusing it on her concerns.

A stocky native with slicked-back hair and an open-fronted shirt approached and invited Lisa to dance. He attempted to physically draw her onto the dance floor. Lisa would have none of it. Justin made no move to intercede. As the first man sidled away, Lisa noticed another prospective suitor closing on their table. She recognized this Romeo as one of the men who had tried to force himself between her husband and herself only moments ago. He would be difficult to deal with. Lisa needed to gain Justin's attention… quickly!

With little time to formulate a plan, Lisa initiated the most fundament ploy to catch a man's interest. She began to use her bountiful charms to draw Justin's eyes to her. She innocently stroked her hands through her hair and pulled her shoulders back. Predictably, Justin's gaze was drawn to the protruding buxom and pointed buds aimed in his direction. Her ample breasts stretched her party dress to its limit.

"Justin, you haven't asked me to dance tonight." His eyes snapped to her face. "Why don't you and I see what we can do together?" She brushed her hands over her chest and held them out to him. His gaze drifted back down to its earlier focus. For a moment he was lost in thought. What might they do together, he wondered? He hoped it would involve dancing, but not in a vertical position. Justin stared at the breasts he hoped to uncover by week's end, then rose up from his chair and pulled his eager partner into the whirling lights.

Lisa was not in the practice of deliberately teasing men. But already for the second time since our discussion about 'bad girls' earlier in the evening, Lisa had forcefully projected her female aura in order to draw the interest of men around her. Justin would be reminding her of this shortly.

After an invigorating fast dance, Justin was rewarded with a slow tune. Lisa looked for me. I had not returned. She reached for the only person in the room she knew. Justin eased tenderly into the wonderful globes Lisa had offered him just a few minutes ago. She was not nearly as inviting now. After a minute of embracing, however, she became more receptive. Justin's muscular body was beginning to feel warm and comforting against her.

Justin whispered into her ear, "Lisa, now that you've had a chance to think about it, what have you decided you are: a 'good girl' or a 'bad girl'?"

"A 'good girl' of course," she replied, with a scornful air.

"I've been watching you since we arrived at the club," he responded. "I've seen you prance to the music… and secretly glance at the men stimulated by your show. I've also seen you project these little somethings in order to get me to dance with you." He emphasized by sliding his chest across hers. "It's pretty clear to me that you can be as 'bad' as you want to be."

Lisa blushed. She was forced to admit to herself that she had in fact displayed her femininity more boldly tonight than she normally would. And she had enjoyed the results. The seed planted earlier in the evening was starting to grow within her. Lisa was beginning to contemplate in more detail what being 'bad' might involve.

I arrived back at our table as the slow song ended. Lisa and Justin parted, but I noticed that Lisa was looking at Justin in a different way now. She was definitely checking him out. We left for our hotel soon afterward.

Test Question 4: Would a 'bad girl' allow herself to be teased by another man in private?

Tuesday evening the three of us decided to play tennis. Lisa plays most sports well, and tennis is no exception. During a match, one of Lisa's most formidable weapons is her powerful serve. Her serve becomes even more effective when playing against men because of the enticing image she presents during this unique stroke. This evening, with her slender figure accentuated by her short tennis dress, Lisa would raise up on her toes, arch her lovely back, and swing both arms high over her head. She smashed a number of aces as Justin and I were mesmerized by the vision of Lisa in motion. With Lisa as its competition, how could we be expected to keep our eyes on the ball?

Her strong serve and ground strokes took their toll on her however. Back in our room, as Justin and I reviewed our notes for the next day's meetings, Lisa complained of sore shoulders. Justin sensed an opportunity. He and I shared a glance. Justin mentioned his mother's skill as a massage therapist. His mother had taught him at an early age how to ease soreness out of the numerous bumps and bruises a surfer would encounter.