Lisa's Labor Day Party Day 02

Story Info
Swingers party action.
1.4k words
3.88
19.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

After a good night's sleep Bill and I were up early to make things ready for day 2 of our party. Several couples had stayed over and everyone pitched in to clean up and get things set up. Bill cleaned his smoker and prepared a nice fresh ham for smoking. The girls and I checked the salads and other snack foods and when that was done it was time for breakfast. We have 2 griddles that go on our grill so we could cook in mass. One side was used to cook bacon and the other for hash browns. Inside we baked biscuits, made some sausage gravy and a large amount of scrambled eggs. When breakfast was all prepared we all fixed our plates and sat out on the patio to eat and talk. About an hour later we all pitched in to clean up again. Team work is great.

With breakfast behind us and things pretty well set up everyone took turns showering and fixing up for another day of partying. For the most part the girls wore some sort of sexy beach ware. I decided to let the puppy's breath and wore a very colorful short wrap around and my fuck me slides. At about 11:00 more guests began to arrive. Some were carry over's from yesterday but we did have 7 new couples join us and a few more singles. The black fellows that Patty had invited had approached me last night and asked if they could come back again and I had told them most definitely. Ron, the best looking one, asked if it would be OK to bring a girl friend of his. I told him that would be fine but said when she came to be sure and find me so she and I could have a little girl talk.

The guys got there at around noon and Ron brought Marva over an introduced me to her. After some idle chatter I asked Marva to walk with me. Then I told her that we all here to have fun and she was under absolutely no obligation to do anything that she did not want to do. I explained all the guys knew the rules and if any girl said no thank you they had to accept it graciously or they would be asked to leave. She was a very attractive girl and you could tell she had some class. I asked her if she had ever been to one of these parties and she told me no. Then I told her that the people we had invited all had one thing in common that being they all truly enjoyed sex and liked a variety of partners. I confessed that I considered myself a slut and I was not the least bit ashamed of it. I also told her my husband was too and we enjoyed seeing each other have fun. She then told me that I had made a very big impression on Ron and he had told her all about me. Then she gave me a big hug and thanked me for the talk and said she felt so much more comfortable now.

As we rejoined the group Bill came over and I introduced him to Marva. He gave her a big hug and complimented her on her outstanding beauty. Then he excused himself to put the ham in the smoker. As he walked away she looked at me and said "that is your husband". I assured her he was and she told me if he was hers she would lock him in room and never let another woman near him. We both laughed and I thanked her for the compliment but interjected that if she did that he would be gone. Then looking me straight in the eye she asked if I had any objections to her being with him. I told her that was fine with me. Then with a big smile she asked if it was OK for girls to ask guys. I responded that was perfectly Ok. Before going our separate ways I told her that if she was a size queen she was going to love him. That brought a real big smile to her face and we rejoined the others.

For about the next half hour I went around meeting new arrivals and a few new folks I never met before. Then I went and found Bill. He commented how attractive Marva was. I laughed and told him she thought the same about him and not to be surprised when she approached him to play. He chuckled and told me his day just got better. Then I kissed him and told him to have fun. He said he would say the same to me, but it was pointless because I always had fun. After another very nice kiss we returned to the crowd. I went inside to check on things and the front doorbell rang. I went to the door and peaked through the peep hole, because I was only wearing my wrap and heels. I was totally surprised at who was at the door. If you have read some of my other adventures you know that I have played with a couple of the neighbor boys. Well they were at the door. I opened the door slightly and asked the boys what they wanted and they told me they wanted to come to the party. I tried to tell them it was for adults and they told me they were adults being 18. After more discussion and pleading on their part I finally let them in. Then I marched them to a vacant room and explained the rules and promised Bill would handle any violations. They respected Bill so I knew they would be OK.

Just to be on the safe side I told them to wait and I went and got Bill and told him about them. Thankfully he was agreeable but said he would introduce them. He introduced them and I was a bit surprised at the response they got from a couple of the women. They were hot for the young boys. In less than a ½ hour both boys had been taken away by what they would call a milf.

I fixed myself a drink and went out to the pool area and found three of the new guys chatting. Being a forward kind of girl I joined them and asked what they were talking about. One of them spoke up and said they were talking about all of the beautiful women at the party. Then, threw in, that one of the best looking was standing right in front of them. Smiling I said I was hurt that I wasn't the best. We all laughed and continued chatting until I suggested we all take a walk into the house. They followed me to my bedroom and I explained how I liked more than one at a time. I proceeded to suck each of them and took the first load in my mouth. They all seemed to enjoy my slutty attitude about sucking cock and that I loved having them cum in my mouth. They all recuperated quickly and each of them fucked me good. Now I felt better. I told them I would rejoin them at the pool after I cleaned up. I freshened up and decided to wear a different wrap around and rejoined the party.

For the rest of the day I made several trips to the bedroom and openly sucked several cocks. I was really having a good time. At about 8:00 that evening the boys found me and thanked me for such a great time. Then they told me that the women they had met were so nice, but I was by far the most sexy and exciting. I thanked them and told them that such a nice compliment deserved a special treat and took them by the hand and led them to my bedroom. I sucked them, fucked them, and was DP'd by them and then kissed them and told them I thought they should go so that they didn't get in any trouble. To make it a bit more positive I told them I'd hate to have their parents find out so we couldn't do it again. They kissed me again and went on their way.

The party continued all night and our last guest didn't leave until about 11:00 on Monday. Everyone had helped clean up and from all accounts had a great time. Bill and I showered and went out to lunch to relax. Then we came home and lay down together and after some slow gentle love making fell asleep together. It was a great weekend.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers