Lisa's Memorial Party

Story Info
Memorial weekend swingers party.
2.4k words
4.08
37.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

Memorial Day weekend was a huge success this year. Bill and I hosted a swinger's party. Our home is on an acre of land, the backyard is closed off to the rest of the world by a tall privacy fence. The yard itself is nicely landscaped, thank you Bill, and has a large in ground pool. The pool is about 15 yards from the patio and is not screen enclosed. We must get our sun. The house has 5 bedrooms a large living room and an extra large family room, 22 x 30. For parties like this we have 12 queen size egg crate type foam mattress pads. We stack these three high and put them on the family room floor. It's kind of a group room plus it allows more folks to sleep over.

Guests started arriving at around noon on Saturday. Everyone brings their own drinks and most of our regular friends will bring some type of food. For diner on Saturday Bill put a large turkey in the smoker and when it was time to eat he craved the hot smoked turkey for our guests. We had a variety of salads, dips and snacks. By 3:00 PM we had about 7 couples sitting naked or about naked around the pool. We talked, drank and went in the pool from time to time. Every once in a while a couple would pair off and go into the house for a little play time.

By 6:00 pm the party was really getting wound up. We now had about 40 people. About 75% were couple but we let couples we know invite special singles. When the singles arrive Bill always pulls the guys aside and explains the house rules. The rules are be respectful to everyone and that no means no. If either of those rules are broken they will be asked to leave. To date, 17 parties later only one guy was asked to leave. The singles that attended this party were very good partiers. Two very attractive mid twenties girls, 7 or 8 attractive, hung black guys, and 4 attractive, hung white guys. It seems the girls in our group like hung guys. The music was playing and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Everyone was uninhibited so looking around you would see girls sucking on guy's cocks, guys eating pussy and even a couple fucking in the pool. I made sure I greeted each of the new folks and let the guys know that after I finished my hostess duties I would love getting to know them better. As I told them this I had their cocks in my hand for emphasis.

Diner was great, the turkey was delicious and the dishes the girls brought were excellent. When diner was over I helped the girls clean up and then it was time for me to play. Two of the black guys had come together; they were cousins, so I joined them in conversation. Jack and Nate were very nice and I wanted to try them so I invited them to join me. They followed me to my bedroom and after closing the door I got on my knees and up close and personal with both of their impressive cocks. As I sucked them I took time to look into their eyes and tell them what nice cocks they had and how much I wanted them to cum in my mouth. I took my time an teased until I knew they going crazy to cum. Then I sucked using my best technique and was rewarded with two very nice mouthfuls of cum one after the other. As they filled my mouth I came myself. After cleaning them and making sure I got every drop I invited them on to the bed.

There I took turns sucking their cocks getting them hard again. Jack got hard first so I mounted him and began riding his wonderful cock. Nate stood up on the bed and fed me his cock to suck as I fucked Jack. After a while Jack rolled me over and began fucking me real hard missionary. I was going crazy and I told him how much this white slut loved his magnificent black cock. Between his hard pounding and my verbal teasing it didn't take long for both of us to cum. Jack lingered on me and told me what an incredible fuck I was. Almost as soon as he got of me Nate was between my legs and ready to enter. As I guided his cock into me I teased him asking if he wanted to fuck this little white slut. He was a take charge kind of guy and as he thrust into me he told me how he was going to fill my whore cunt with his cum and then make me suck his cock clean. That increased my excitement to fever level and I did my best to milk his cock as it slid in and out of me. After about 5 minutes we both had body shaking orgasms. My pussy was overflowing with cum and true to his word his cum covered cock was at my mouth waiting for me to clean it. I gladly sucked his cock clean. Then I thanked the guys and told them we should keep in contact. They went back to the party and I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, inside and out.

As I returned to the party I heard so very loud moaning coming from the group room. When I looked in I saw one of new girls riding Bill's cock and it was obvious she was enjoying it very much. I also noticed there were 2 other girls next to him watching and I imagine waiting their turn.

I went out to the pool area and found a chair next to another new guy. After a short conversation I invited him to join me in the hot tub. Once in the hot tub I found his cock and began playing with it. When it was nice and hard I suggested he sit on the side and let me suck it. He didn't waste any time changing positions and I had a very nice cock in my mouth. I love sucking cock so I took my time sucking and enjoying its feeling on my tongue. After about 15 minutes I could feel him getting ready to cum and increased my efforts. I continued sucking as he came an swallowed after each squirt. He finally had to push my head away from his cock as it became too sensitive. We thanked each other and both went back to the party.

I found another newbie and we went back to my bedroom to play but this time I left the door open. At most swinger's parties an open door means others are welcome to join. After sucking him hard I let him fuck me doggie style. As he fucked me I made quite a bit of noise showing my pleasure but I also wanted to be heard so others would join us. The fucking I was getting was good but it got even better when 2 new black fellows came and joined us. I now had a cock in my pussy and 2 in front of my face which I took turns sucking. After about 10 minutes the guy fucking me gave up his nut and that sent me over the top. When he pulled out I urged one of the guys I was sucking to lay on the bed and let me mount him. I then mounted him and enjoyed the feeling of his big cock in my pussy. While riding his cock I was also sucking the other guys cock. When it was nice and wet I asked if they wanted to try a DP. They were both very willing and shortly thereafter I had 2 nice cocks in me, one in pussy and one in my ass. It took a while but we finally got into a rhythm and the sensation was incredible. Before I finally came I made quite a bit of noise and when I looked up there were several people watching us. This just increased my excitement and I began cumming. This cum was so intense I almost passed out. Thankfully the guys came shortly thereafter because I didn't have the energy to help them get off.

When the guy that fucked my ass got off I rolled onto the bed and just lay there momentarily regaining my senses. I thanked the guys and as they got up a couple other guys joined me in bed. For about the next hour I sucked and fucked several guys until I finally had to call a time out. When I got up to go to the bathroom I could actually feel cum running down my legs. I was one well fucked slut and enjoyed every minute of it.

After I cleaned myself up again I went back to the party and was welcomed back by my husband. He wrapped his arms around me and told me that he had watched me for a while and could tell I was having a good time. I told him it was incredible and was glad the party was going to last through tomorrow. Then I told him how I had watched him and it looked like he to enjoyed himself. He assured me he had. Before going to bed for the night I did give a couple of blow jobs. I went back to the bedroom and quickly changed the sheets so Bill and I had a clean place to sleep. As I was changing the bedding Bill joined me and helped me. Then we got in to bed together and held one another talking about the evening. As usual the talk excited us and before long he was on top of me stroking his cock into me. As he fucked me he talked dirty to me, telling me what a cum loving slut I was and how proud he was to have me as his partner. We both had a good cum and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Bill and I got up early and were pleasantly surprised to find 4 of our guests cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. We joined in and a half hour later everything was cleaned up. Bill is an excellent cook and had a breakfast menu planned. The girls and I set out plates and silverware, made coffee and put out orange and cranberry juice. Bill made us hash browns with onions, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and some sausage gravy with biscuits. I'm glad he is a good planner because we had 27 people for breakfast and he had plenty for all. After breakfast the girls and I cleaned up the kitchen and put out some snacks for another day of partying.

The morning was kind of a laid back atmosphere with most everyone sitting around sunning or talking. At around noon the libidos picked up and couples started going into the house to play. I had been sunning and talking with Judy, one of the new girls, and she told me what a wonderful time she was having. She thanked me and said she really enjoyed her time with Bill. She very timidly asked if I ever played with other women. I smiled at her and told her I did on many occasions. After more conversation and exchanging some of our sexual exploits I got up and took her hand and asked if she would like to join me in the house.

We went back to my bedroom and I shut the door so we could play privately. Before we even lay down we locked each other in a tight embrace and passionately kissed each other. We took our time kissing and fondling each and really enjoyed the passion we were sharing. I finally took the initiative and after sucking on her breasts I moved down between her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and slowly worked my way up to her very wet pussy. I gently kissed it and slowly ran my tongue over it. She had a wonderful taste that excited me, and I became more aggressive licking her pussy to get every drop of her essence. Then as I continued to lick I put one of my fingers in her and began finger fucking her. Judy was truly enjoying this and I could feel her excitement level increasing. I was beyond excited and kept up licking until I felt her body stiffen as she came. She didn't squirt but she sure did secrete a lot of her pussy cream and I ate every drop. When Judy came down from her cum we again kissed passionately and made love to each other. Then she took the initiative and descended to my pussy. Her tongue was so soft and she sent shivers through my body. I was already pretty worked up so it wasn't long before she had me in the throes of an incredible orgasm. When I finally came back to earth we cuddled one another for a while and assured each other we would stay in contact. I told her next time we would have to include Bill and her eyes lit up and she said that would be wonderful.

I made 4 or 5 more trips to the bedroom before I called it a night and I enjoyed every trip. I saw Judy take Bill into the house so I knew they would be having a good time. All in all it was a great weekend party. Over the 2 days I was told we had over 90 different people drop in. The response I got from the guests I talked with were very complimentary. One of the women told me that if I ever wanted to get rid of Bill she would gladly take him. She was amazed that he looked good, fucked good and even cooked good. I assured her she would die of old age before that would ever happen. By 9:00 PM everyone had left and it was just Bill and I again. We decided that Monday morning would be clean up time. We finished the night making love and falling asleep in each others arms.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers