Lisa's New Gyno Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1999
c1999
101 Followers

Lisa shifted a bit. He pussy was full! The speculum was spreading her wide, stretching her pussy, putting pressure on her entire vulva. And it felt SO good!!! Her lips were parting, her hood had been pulled back, exposing her clitoris to the cool air. She couldn't keep from moaning softly, even though she tried. She pulsed her vaginal muscles, squeezing the instrument that was opening her. With every flex she could feel an orgasm building.

Dr. Johnson looked inside her hole. Absolutely beautiful! He reached in and gently rubbed her cervix with the tip of his finger. He hated the idea of having to scrape it, but knew he had to.

"Lisa, I have to take a scraping. I'll try to be gentle."

Lisa heard him but couldn't respond. She was very excited, but knew the scrape would be uncomfortable. She felt the tip against her cervix and a slight pinch. Not too bad, but it did bring her back to reality. She thought about regaining her composure - after all, this IS a doctors office. She knew she'd have masturbate furiously when she got home, but for now, the edge was off. Of course, the doctor had other ideas...

"OK we're just about done", Dr. Johnson said as he loosened the speculum. "I just have to do the digital rectal exam."

As he gently pulled the wet speculum out of her still pulsing vagina, Lisa knew she was in trouble. Although she had calmed down a bit, a finger probing her anus would bring her right back up there.

She opened her eyes to watch the doctor get some more KY. Michael handed him the tube and continued to stand, watching her pussy. Her lips were flushed red and full, juices had run out of her hole and glistened around her ass hole. He wondered is the doctor even needed KY, since Lisa was so completely lubricated with her own sexy wetness.

Dr. Johnson again put his finger at her back entrance. He massaged her ring and eased a tip into her hole on every circle. He could tell she enjoyed this immensely and wondered how much anal stimulation she used during sex with her husband. The doctor hoped she was being explored and that her obvious anal excitement wasn't overlooked. He could imagine this beautiful ass being spread and then fucked like there was no tomorrow. Of course, he wished he could be the one doing it, but...

Lisa felt the finger enter her ass hole. Slowly, gently it made its way inside her dark passage. Oh, it felt good... She was still relaxed from the vaginal stimulation that this probing finger didn't make her feel any twinges - it just went in smooth. She loved having her ass explored and probed. His finger was now it deep, filling her. She couldn't help but press down, wanting there to be more to enter her body. The finger began to twirl, gently massaging her inner bowels. To Lisa it felt absolutely exquisite! She felt her pussy come alive again, releasing another small flow of juice to add to her flooded mess. This was good!!

Dr. Johnson continued feeling her rectal region. Her ass hole was very hot and tight and she was purposely squeezing his finger. He probed and poked and rubbed for quite a while. She certainly was enjoying this as she started to press her body down to swallow more of his finger up her ass.

His finger continued its probing, filling her ass. Lisa was loving this - being 'violated' by one man and having another one watching it! Her pussy was on fire and her clit was burning to be touched. Then the doctors finger began pulling out. "Oh, does it have to end now?!" she sadly thought. Before it left her body, though, she had her answer. No, he pushed it back in! He pulled it back, then pushed it in again. He was finger-fucking her ass hole! Lisa let out another moan and pressed down every time his finger was fully inside her ass. She lifted up when he pulled out and then pushed down again to feel its entirety within her. Oh, did this feel good! The rhythm continued until she felt a second finger press against her hole. He gently stretched her anus allowing her to set the pace for its entrance into her anal cavity. This felt even better!

Dr. Johnson couldn't believe his luck - this woman loved anal probing and he just couldn't help himself. His second finger wasn't necessary for the examination, but he wanted to fill her ass hole with more than one. She certainly didn't mind by the way she was slowly grinding into his hand.

Lisa rocked up and down on the fingers that opened her anus. She was enjoying the internal massage and her excitement was building. Suddenly the fingers pulled out of her. She opened her eyes to see the doctor and his student. She also noticed the bulges in the front of their white lab coats!

"Well, everything seems to be just fine. Now Michael, the exam is over, but you see our patient is in a highly aroused state", Dr. Johnson said, as he smiled at Lisa. "It is best to relieve the patients tension, lest there be an accident on the way home from her own roaming fingers."

Lisa looked startled. What did he say? Although he had been a bit slower with the exam Dr. Johnson had been professional up until now. What was he going to do?

"Doctor, I can get home OK", Lisa stammered, as she pulled her legs off the stirrups in an effort to get up.

"No, you can't. I don't want you to leave in this state. Michael, help Lisa lie back on the table while I get her feet."

As Dr. Johnson got put her left leg back into the stirrup, his student came behind her and took her hands.

"Wait a minute!" Lisa said, protesting. She was still very hot, but wasn't ready for this.

"Lisa, you need this. Now please!"

"But, no!"

"Listen, I can't and wont let you leave. Will I have to gag you?"

Lisa struggled a bit, but now Michael had her arms. He held them down on the table as the doctor sat down again between her legs. His fingers began tracing the outside of her lips. It felt so good, but Lisa still wanted to leave. One finger entered her pussy, she moaned, but didn't want to. Oh, was her pussy hot! She twisted a bit and it just caused the finger to touch more of her hot flesh. She knew she should protest, but it just felt so fucking good! Why should she fight it, as she's been aroused since she got here? She knew she needed to explode in a huge climax so she might as well give in. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the finger stirring around her wet pussy.

Michael noticed Lisa relaxing her arms, seeming to give in the to growing pleasure she was feeling. He loosened his grip on her shoulders. "Good," he thought, "she's going to lie back and enjoy this." He was immensely enjoying playing with this pretty female patient. As the doctor worked on her sex, Michael moved one hand to her left breast, with its hard pointy nipple. He noticed her mouth open as he lightly traced the outline of her perfect breast and she let out a soft moan as he reached and gently pinched her nipple. Every sound that escaped her lips caused his own excited penis to twitch and throb. He continued to massage, tease and pinch her nipples with one hand as the other pressed gently on her shoulder. He liked the idea of still being in control, keeping this woman in sexual submission.

Dr. Johnson was beginning to really work Lisa's body now and he knew she was enjoying it. He used the finger in her pussy to massage her G-spot, which caused her hips to twist in pleasure. He used his other hand to rub her outer lips up and down, smearing her copious juices from her hole to her clit. Dr. Johnson didn't attack her clitoris, for he believed that would cause an immediate orgasm, and he wanted to give his patient a more prolonged, deeper release. So he rubbed up and down the outer and inner labia, pressing against her hood, but without direct contact. She was writhing under his touch and he loved it!

Lisa meanwhile was in another world! She was so excited, thinking about these two handsome men, forcing her into this highly aroused state against her will! Oh, and it felt so heavenly! Michael's hand was squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Every now and then when he pinched them hard, she felt a lightening bolt of pleasure make a direct line to her clit. The doctors fingers were working magic on her pussy, some expertly stroking the outside of her moistness while others explored the inner depths of her pussy. As he caressed her G-spot she saw stars and began panting.

"Oh.... that's soooo good....", she whispered.

"I'm glad Lisa. I just want you to enjoy this," Dr. Johnson said in a calming voice. He was very pleased that this patient was taking so well to this 'treatment.'

"No problem there", Lisa thought, as her lips formed a smile in between the circular 'oh's that were escaping. Oh this felt good! She couldn't help the gyrations of her hips now. The doctors fingers were now in a perfect rhythm, and they were bringing her so much pleasure! More soft moans and even a few louder ones came from her. She couldn't help it!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... Oooooooohhhhhhh....", Lisa murmured. She kept her eyes closed was so high right now. But then the doctor pulled one hand away, the hand caressing her lips and clitoris. For a split second she had horrible thoughts of being left in this state - ready to explode and not being allowed to!

Then the doctors hand returned, but not to her clit! Dr. Johnson had gotten a dollop of KY on his finger and began to massage her ass hole!

"Oh, God, that feels fantastic!" she thinks. Her moaning and writhing increase in tempo.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh!!!!", she exclaims fairly loudly, as she feels the doctors finger gently slide its full length into her ass! It was there so recently, but she had forgotten how good it felt for her anus to be opened and deeply probed. Now she felt fingers from both hands inside her two exposed holes, plying them and exploring her depths exquisitely!

More whimpers came from Lisa's lips, followed by loader moans. The doctor was now rubbing the flesh that separated her vagina from her rectum. His fingers were so close to touching but weren't. The doctor slipped another finger from each hand so now there were two digits in each orifice. She felt so FULL and it was absolutely fabulous!

Lisa was beginning to lose control. With all the stimulation from nipple pinching, to multiple finger in her pussy and ass, she was twisting her body and turning her head back and forth. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was approaching an explosion! Dr. Johnson was immensely pleased at his work, but she was getting too noisy! He looked at his assistant who was still skillfully massaging her breasts while watching the doctors hands in between her legs. The doctor motioned to Lisa's open mouth.

Lisa, completely unaware of the doctor's communication, was totally oblivious to the moans and noises she was making. She was climbing to a plateau that she's never been to before.

Suddenly she felt something being stuffed into her mouth! She opened her eyes to watch as Michael pushed her own panties into her mouth to muffle her groans!! She reached up for them, but Michael grabbed her arms and held them down again. Lisa was now forced to breathe through her own panties. The smells accumulated from the entire day filled her nostrils as she tried to get enough air. She also tasted her own juices in the crotch of her thong. This got her even hotter!

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHh.. Gooooooooooooooooodd!!!!!!", she mumbled.

Lisa felt it coming. Not just an orgasm but a tidal wave! She started twisting and jerking. She knew the convulsions would come soon. She was SO incredibly stimulated! Michael was holding her hands down behind her head, while another hand pinched her nipples - the doctor was grinding his fingers into her pussy and ass hole, massaging and pressing her in all the right places!

The first spasm almost threw her off he table. Her hips bucked and her legs raised as the electricity washed through her body from head to toe! Every muscle in her body contracted and tightened and she let out a scream that could only be partially muffled by her panties. Her ass hole gripped his fingers so tightly it cut off his blood circulation and her pussy matched that contraction on his other hand.

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......OOOOOOOoooooooo!!"

It seemed to last forever as this wave pulsed through her. When suddenly the doctor put his lips and tongue to her clitoris she absolutely lost it and screamed!! Another huge jolt of power struck from her clit outward and rippled throughout her entire body! She bucked her hips up and almost broke the doctors nose, but he never lost his place! His fingers still worked inside her body, keeping her on this high as long as possible. His tongue continued to make circles around her enlarged clit. Each time he touched it her body jerked as she let out a scream. When he finally clamped his mouth on her clit and sucked it between his lips, flicking it with his tongue and gently nibbling on it, she exploded again! Another huge wave of pleasure wracked her body as she lifted off the table with every muscle in her body tensing.

"Ooooohhh.... I'mmmm cuuuummmiiinnnnnnggg!!!!!!"

Juice poured from her body and she heard the load squishing sounds of his hands between her thighs. Lisa felt wave after wave of pleasure, each one only slightly less intense that the previous. Her muscles squeezed and tensed. Her vagina and ass hole still felt the intrusions as they flexed and released rhythmically.

Lisa was becoming exhausted! She was still sucking air through her panties and could not get enough. Her orgasm lasted a full minute - the most incredible, intense, powerful minute that she had ever felt! When the doctor finally removed his hands from her body, both her pussy and ass hole continued to twitch and pulse. Her stretched and gaping holes were slowly receding to their normal size. Her entire body was glistening with sweat that shined in the lights. Michael then removed her soaked panties from her mouth, and she gulped in more air as she tasted the sweat on her lips.

Between her legs was an absolute mess! She was sopping wet from pussy juice, sweat and KY, her lips were puffy and red spread open to accommodate there large, swollen state. Every few seconds a further drip of juice would leak out of her stretched hole and land on the floor.

As Lisa panted and recovered she heard Dr. Johnson say "OK, Michael, please clean up our patient so she can go home" and he left the room. She now began to feel embarrassed over what had happened, at her excitement and her outrageous orgasm in front of two strangers! She opened her eyes and saw Michael over at the sink, getting a towel. As he turned to come back to her she noticed the huge bulge under his lab coat. She smiled and laid her head back, still recovering.

"There, now didn't that feel better?" Michael asked.

"Uh-hmm", was all she could manage. He began to wipe her off, first her breasts, then her legs and after rinsing the towel, he began to pat down her crotch and inner thighs.

"I'm glad we could help. It wouldn't have been right to send you home earlier"

She then heard the sound of a zipper as Michael said "Of course, I don't think its right for me to have to go home like this either!"

She opened her eyes to see him pull out his beautiful engorged penis, hot and throbbing with its head all covered in pre-cum. She let out a gasp as she saw him drop his pants and lower his purple head to her pussy. He stroked her clit once, which sent a shiver up her spine and then pushed his way into her pussy. She had plenty of lubrication as he filled her passage.

Lisa had another small orgasm as soon as her cunt was full with his cock! He pressed it in deep and held it there, his head twitching inside of her. Feeling this deep probe along with seeing this attractive Japanese student doctor between her spread thighs sent her over the edge again. It was short but strong as her pussy tightened onto his thrusting flesh. Her vagina tensed and squeezed him, so she could feel every vein and the ridge of his head. Fingers never felt the same as a twitching, throbbing penis! After the small waves of this orgasm swept through her, she could now concentrate on the fucking she was getting.

Michael began pumping her how, nice long slow thrusts. Lisa began pressing down, pushing him deeper inside of her, feeling him fill her entire hole and touching her cervix. She moaned loudly at every thrust.

Michael thought he was in heaven. Her pussy, although thoroughly stretched during their playing, was gripping his penis with such intensity! Her vaginal muscles rippled over his shaft. She was still completely lubricated and each thrust brought with it a squishy sound as apparently this beautiful woman's pussy was producing even more! His dick was already so hard before entering her and now, feeling her hot slippery flesh, seeing her small firm breasts bouncing with each movement and watching his cock become engulfed by this juicy, shaven pussy was making him even harder! He felt like his penis head was going to burst under its own swollen excitement!

Lisa couldn't even describe her feelings. She thought she was worn out, spent and sore. She didn't think anything could feel better that what had just happened not 10 minutes earlier. But here she was! She was getting a pounding from a gorgeous man that she didn't even know! His dick pressed through her lips, and his pubic hair scratched against her clit on every thrust as he stretched to fill her deeply. It all felt so wonderful, again!

"Ooooooooh.. YES!! Fuck me!!!! FUCK ME!!!", she cried.

Michael didn't need the urging, but it helped anyway. He held onto her hips and banged into her. She lifted her legs out of the stirrups so he could get deeper and closer to her. He began groaning "Oooohh, yeeaaaahhh....!!" as her pussy tightened its grip on his shaft.

He took a few playful slaps on her hips as he pounded his manhood into her harder and harder. She felt his balls now swinging forcefully into her still sensitive anus, causing shock waves to come from that region as well. She felt herself approaching orgasm again, even with her body as tired as it was, it was inevitable.

"Ohhhhhh God... YES!!!!!! I'm cumming!!!", she screamed as she started to cum on him! Her pussy squeezed his penis so hard she began milking his own orgasm.

"Yyyeeeeaaaahhhhhh... I'm gonnna fill you!!!", Michael cried as he reached his maximum pleasure limit! He felt a huge load of cum shoot out of his cock and flood her hole. Every thrust brought with it another load as he exploded into her body.

Lisa screamed again as she felt him cum inside her. As her pussy convulsed in spasms she felt his penis spurt within her walls and actually felt his cum blast against her cervix. Each of their orgasms was bringing off the other and prolonging their own in a perfect harmony. Her body shook and jerked as the waves again passed through her. He slowly withdrew his penis and she felt a flood of his milky juice dribble from her spent hole. He pressed back into her and she twitched a few more times as his hips connected with her crotch.

He slowly fucked her until all traces of both their orgasms were gone. His sweat was dripping onto her pussy, mixing with the various juices that collected there. Lisa was again shining with her own sweat as she ran her hands over her body and breasts. Her panting slowed as she finally caught the breath she needed.

Without a word, Michael withdrew himself, pulled his pants up, briefly dried off and left the room. Lisa just lay there, completely exhausted, breathing heavy, dripping with fluids of many origins. Maybe appointments later in the day are better!

c1999
c1999
101 Followers
12