Lisa's Night Intruder

Story Info
A night home alone turns into one Lisa will never forget.
1.9k words
3.9
75.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was all alone in her new townhouse, her two daughters had gone to their father's house for the weekend, and her boyfriend, was away on a "guys-only" trip with a few of his friends. Part of her wished she had gone along with him because the guys always seemed to have a great time when they went away - playing poker, drinking, flirting, and gambling. He would have taken her if she had asked, and they would have had fun since Lisa loved playing poker, drinking, flirting with his friends, and gambling -- hell she'd even enjoy getting a lap dance from the striper that would probably show up somewhere during the weekend. But she didn't ask, not this time. It had been awhile since she had a night alone, and she planned on relaxing and enjoying every minute of it. As she stood in the kitchen making her favorite drink vodka and diet soda, she decided to retire to her bedroom and take a shower. There was a smile on her lips with the anticipation of a long masturbating session.

As he parked his vehicle a few blocks away and waited, he imagined the things he would do to her. She was beautiful and sexy and he couldn't wait to get his hands on her. He hadn't been able to get her out of his mind since the first time they met, and he felt a pull in his groin with the anticipation of what he was about to do.

Lisa stripped off her clothes and admired herself in the mirror. She was not bad for 37 years old. She definitely looked younger and she was frequently complimented on her looks by men. Her long, light-red hair was her best feature although she had been told that she had pretty blue eyes, too. Her body wasn't bad either, not too thin, not too thick with large breasts and an ass that was meant to be grabbed (or spanked). Lisa got into the hot shower and let the water spray down on her body. Her nipples immediately grew taught from the sensation, and as she washed her hair, she watched the shampoo bubbles run down over her chest. She loved the way they looked as the water ran down and streamed off her nipples. She took a few moments to tidy up her pussy hair with the razor. She preferred to be clean shaven with just a small strip of hair. It was more for the feel than anything else, her red hair was so light down there it was barely visible anyway. For a moment she thought about using the detachable shower massager to masturbate, but decided she would forgo that for one of her other toys.

The "guys-only" trip had worked out nicely for him and he planned to take full advantage of it. He had given a lot of thought to what he would do with her when they were alone. He reached his hand down to his cock and gave it a tug as he started to grow hard.

After getting out of the shower and drying off, she put on her pale yellow silk robe, and took her drink into the bedroom. She grabbed her favorite toy from the hiding place in the closet, and slipped her robe off her shoulders and onto the floor. Lisa lay down on the bed and with a grin, she reached her hand into her robe and began teasing the area around her breast -- again the skin became taut with little bumps rising around her nipple. The nipples themselves were huge with excitement. She slowly slid her fingers down over her flat stomach till they were playing in her pussy hair. With her other hand she picked the toy up off the bed. She teased around her clit for a few minutes letting the ache grow until she couldn't stand it anymore. Slowly she slid the head of the vibrator into her pussy. She was definitely wet enough to take it all. With the next motion, she slid it in - filling her pussy. She could feel the vibrating attachment on her clit while the shaft satisfied her inside. She knew it would only take a few strokes for her to cum; the sensations were too intense for her to last much longer than that. The spasms came hard and quick, and as she drifted off to sleep, she thought with disappointment that what she really needed was a real cock.

It all seemed too easy for him. He waited in the darkness outside her place for hours after the lights had gone out. A few pushes and the lock popped on the sliding glass door allowing him to enter the basement. He silently made his way up the stairs to the main floor with the bag he had packed. He took a moment to check the lock on the front door and then proceeded up the second flight of stairs. He quietly entered the bedroom where she lay sleeping. He watched her for a few moments admiring her naked body and full breasts. He quietly removed his clothes and opened his bag to remove the ropes and blindfold he had brought along. With great care he silently slipped the rope around one wrist and then the other and gently pulled until her arms moved above her head. He secured the rope to the headboard so that she would not be able to move her arms or reach him with her hands. He then proceeded to slide the blindfold over her eyes and around the back of her head. He stood beside the top of the bed staring at her breasts willing her nipples to become hard. With one hand he stroked his hard cock, pre-cum wetting his hand. Carefully leaning over the bed, a drop falls onto her lips. He watches as it slides over her bottom lip disappearing into her mouth. He continues to stoke his erection, this time leaning over so that the drop falls onto her nipple. The pre-cum slowly sliding down and under her breast, the movement making her nipple hard. Smiling, he moves to the other side of the bed and aims another falling drop onto her other nipple. Continuing to slowly stroke himself, he moves another droplet to the end of his cock and softly rubs it along her lower lip, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum.

Lisa wasn't sure what had awakened her, but realized that something had been tickling her lip. As she licks her lips she tastes something in her mouth, and when she tries to open her eyes she cannot see anything. Immediately she realizes that her hands are restrained and something is covering her eyes. Panic sets in as she thrashes her body around on the bed, demanding to know who is there.

He doesn't say anything as he moves to the bottom of the bed and grabs her ankle. He pulls it to the edge of the bed and loops the second rope around it, drawing it tight under the bed and up the other side, he loops the other end around her remaining ankle keeping her legs from moving. He walks up the side of the bed, running his hand along the length of her body. Moving forward he pulls one of her nipples into his mouth and lets his tongue tease it. He cannot believe he has his mouth on her, he has dreamed of this many times. He moves across her and begins working on the other nipple.

At first, Lisa begs him to stop, fearing what is happening to her. However, after a few moments, she realizes what he is doing feels very good. She decides this must be her boyfriend, surprising her with a late night invasion. She stops begging and lays silently, allowing herself to enjoy what is happening without her permission. After making a meal of her breasts with his mouth, she feels him move down between her legs, his warm breath just inches from her exposed pussy lips. His tongue is warm and damp as it laps at her clit, and she groans in pleasure as this is one of her most-favorite things in the world! With his mouth devouring her he looks up and tells her that he has waited a long time to taste her and that he believes it has been worth the wait. She just smiles as she can feel her orgasm building. He holds her hips as he plunges his tongue in and out of her, and he can feel her juices running down his chin as she moans in pleasure. He moves back up to her face and slaps his cock on her cheek. She turns her head to him and opens her mouth searching for him in her blindness. She laps at him with her tongue, eagerly moving her mouth so that she can take him in. He groans as her warmth envelops his cock, her tongue moving up and down him. He squeezes his eyes shut, relishing the feeling - what a pretty mouth she has. He takes his cock away from her and moves to the bottom of the bed. He removes the ropes from her ankles and places himself between her legs again.

He wants to go slow. He's afraid that he is going to cum before he has finished everything that's been planned. He touches his cock against her clit warming her with its head. He slowly moves it into her pussy, inch by inch, until she has taken him entirely. He remains there for a second feeling his cock pulsing insider of her. He pulls out and pushes in harder this time. She is nice and wet and her lips feel like velvet as they move around his shaft. He feels her hips begin bucking for more and he hears her actually asking him to fuck her. He takes several more strokes before pulling out. He quickly moves to the bottom of the bed and forcefully grabs her ankles in each hand as he flips her body over so that her arms are twisted and she is face down, he ass is right where he wants it. She lifts her head begging him to stop. He won't. This is what he is here for. Frantically, she begs him to stop as doubt enters her mind that this may not be her boyfriend, after all. She begins to cry in panic at what is about to happen to her.

He grabs her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading her as far apart as possible, and he roughly shoves his rock-hard cock into her sweet, tight ass. He can hear her scream in pain as he rocks in and out of her over and over, filling her until she couldn't possibly take any more of him. Stroke after stroke into her tight ass leaves him breathless but finally he can feel her hips moving, rhythmically backing her ass up to him. He drives harder and deeper and faster as she cries out in pleasure. Her ass feels incredible to him, and just before he is ready to explode he collapses on top of her biting hard on her shoulder. She hears his final animal-like grunt as his cum begins spilling out of her ass. He can feel her trembling under him with her own orgasm.

He moves his sweaty body off of her and proceeds to dress himself. Before leaving, he removes the rope from her wrists. As he is descending the steps he hears her call out, "Nate, it is you, right?" Without responding, he exits into the night.