Lisa's Sensual Massage

Story Info
At an adult party, I get to witness an erotic group massage.
4.9k words
4.23
53.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

Lisa is a Chinese girl. Her Chinese name is Qu! I have no idea how to pronounce this so we always use her English name, one that the authorities tried to prevent her family using - Lisa. She is very shy and this fantasy was finally developed after many attempts to get her to indicate what she would enjoy reading about. This fantasy is more about me than her and it is also why she plays such a minor roll in what happens. She now lives in Canada and we rarely communicate as she is now married.

*

My First Adult Party.

I met Lisa at the drinks table, and chatted to her nervously. We are at an adult party, well; it is a "Towel and Toga" party, an event hosted by a couple who founded a local bondage club/shop. The couple had been infamous recently when the local council, a collection of old, conservative anals, tried to stop the club from meeting in a local pub. But enough of the deadwood!

Lisa is an Asian lady, one who attracts my eyes whenever I see her. Short, about five-two, slim and beautiful! She has shoulder length straight, black hair and lovely high cheekbones, deep black eyes that entrance me; her beauty enhanced by the oriental, black knee length dress she wore. She is, quite simply, a beautiful Chinese woman; about 40 years old, married to an English man. The couple look good and she spent the last 2 hours at the party hanging on his arm.

"I love these parties!" I said to her, wishing to chat, but not wishing to come-on to her.

"We have been to many, but this is our first in this part of the country. We come from London!"

"Well, I hope you enjoy it here enough to come back!" I said this sincerely, trying not to be too flirty.

I am a new member in the "fetish club," as the papers call us; I am not sure of the social protocols so I tend to be polite and unobtrusive. I sensed right away that Lisa has greater experience of this scene than I do. Until my recent separation, I had been a quiet waste of space; now I am being relatively daring!

We chat aimlessly for a few minutes and exchange some minor details until she excuses herself. I watch her wander into the crowd stopping at small groups to listen to their chat. I love the way she seems to reach up to others, as if she is so keen to be with them.

It is strange that I feel unable to flirt at parties like this. It seems that flirting is redundant at a party where you might, at some stage, end up in a sexual embrace with one or more members. Flirting, it seems, goes beyond politeness; probably it is a skill I lost long ago.

Much later, I wander around the house looking for an interesting group of members. I am a recent member, still unsure of the rules, a little too reserved to barge into a group of chatting friends.

Just before the kitchen, there is an alcove under the stairs, spacious but not enough to make it a room; besides it does not have a door, just hanging plastic threads. Inside is a long leather couch surrounded by about seven or eight people. Lisa and her husband are there chatting to two couples and inspecting the smooth, scented oils they held.

I approach shyly and as I came near, Lisa, sniffing at a bottle in her hands, looked up to me and grinned.

"Hello Barry!" she said to me, as if she wanted the rest of the people to know who I am.

I smile happily at the loveliest woman in the house and then grin at the others here nodding to acknowledge them all in a single, shy gesture. Next to me are Jill and Darren, friends I had met at my very first club meeting.

I shuffle close to them, feeling more comfortable. Lisa returns the bottle to the tall woman who offered it to her as I joined them, nodding at her saying, "That one is fine."

The woman grabbed a box of similar plastic bottles and handed them out to the group, including, I am happy to say, myself. As this happened, Lisa shocked me, or should I say thrilled me by pulling her dress up over her head. Under the dress, she wore only brief panties. I stared rudely at her amazing breasts; so small, tiny in fact with dark, round nipples. I took in all the details I could as she slowly bent forward removing her briefs. I had difficulty moving beyond her lovely boobs, I still could not go past her tiny waist.

She stood proudly now, passing her clothes casually to her husband who places them tidily on the back of a nearby chair. Lisa leapt onto the bench and her tiny tits disappeared under her as she lay on her belly, giggling at the coolness of the bench.

I fell in love with her there and then, looking up between her thighs as she lay before me. I tried to get a glimpse of her tiny pussy, but she clamps her thighs tightly. Also, as if she were suddenly shy, she held her arms close to her chest, folded so that she could hide her breasts from view, rather like a topless woman on a textile beach.

"Now relax darling!" the tall woman said to her. "You'll enjoy this I promise." Grinning at us all, she started to squeeze the oil from her bottle onto Lisa's back. Lisa giggles again and shimmies on the bench as the cool oil runs over her, streaming toward the pit of her spine.

"It's cold!" she exaggerates as she giggles like a child. I simply love her voice with her strong Chinese intonation. She could be a young girl with her tiny body.

I join in the game, after many others open their bottles; I have her feet it seems. As soon as I start to pour oil on her calves, Darren joins me; I could see the excitement he had in his eyes at the sight of her small feet.

I dribbled the oil down her calf to her feet and she shook them as the oil started to tickle her. Her whole back is covered in oil and soon, the alcove fills with the sensuous smell of the musky scented oil. The series of lights around the room shine on her skin, glowing, reflecting off the shinning skin.

I touch her leg as Darren holds her feet. I realise that I am not breathing as I watch my hand smooth over her divine skin. When I allow my breath to leave me, I sigh uncontrollably.

I smooth her legs lovingly, giving her so much affection and slowly my eyes roam over her body. Her back is shiny smooth with tracks in the oil made by many affectionate fingers. I hear her sigh, just as I did a second ago, and now, I see her thighs relax and I am rewarded with a glimpse of her beautiful slit.

Her feet roll so that her heels fall out farther than her touching toes. I can see the tiniest slit beneath her buttocks, her hairless sex. I feel the hardness of my tool now, as my body joins in the erotic power of this scene. I want to give my rod room in my pants but I am reluctant to put my oily hands on them. I am afraid that it may poke crudely into the silly sheet I wear, in place of a real toga like most members have. I need not be worried, I see already that this condition affects at least two of the men here, Darren in particular. I may be the only man here with underpants!

Daringly, I push at the inside of her calf, and force her leg open a little more. She tries to resist but I keep her leg parted, pretending to massage her. She sighs again and I see her sink deeper into the leather-topped couch. The people around her all look at their prize. I look at the other men, expecting to see them admire this new toy we have.

I thrill excitedly however at the dazed smile on the women's faces as each of us touches her lovingly. The tall woman gazes fixedly at this tiny shape, obvious signs of excitement in her eyes.

"Christ!" I think to myself. She has a hard-on too!"

I grin at my silly joke, only because it is clear that she is turned on. Jill, beside her husband Darren has a similar look in her eyes as she rubs Lisa's left thigh, her allocated portion of this Asian toy.

Suddenly, as if the team are given a prompt, the mood changes; Lisa sighs louder as the many hands change the nature of their touch. Where once all hands soothed her body lovingly, giving, they now seem to be lustful and taking; I can feel it too. I no longer rub her with affection, but with desire. Where I was at first caressing her, I am now feeling her.

Many of the faces are red with desire and passion as the team realise that the mood has changed. I feel sweat on my brow, my blood pounds through my temples and I have difficulty breathing, my throat is so tight.

I gaze through stinging eyes at Lisa's left leg while Jill pulls at her, opening her to my gaze. Jill's finger runs along her short, thin legs, slowly pulling her apart. I can now see her tiny bum; two male hands pull on her globes and rub oil all over her; a stream of oil running between her buttocks. The sets of greedy fingers, one of them belonging to Lisa's husband pry her buttocks apart, fingertips touching more and more intimately.

My eyes are attracted to the bench by Lisa's hands, no longer hiding her tiny breasts from view at her sides; she grips the top legs of the bench instead. I sense the feeling she has as she snuggles herself deeper into the bench, as if to give herself to the group.

I cannot see any sign of her tiny boobs in any case; she is well hidden by her torso. As I gaze with love and desire at her, Lisa wriggles her body, as if to push into each hand in turn, encouraging.

I watch again her husband's fingers as they rub teasingly along the valley of her bottom. She is glimmering with oil, which seems to make her intimate detail more conspicuous. Her little bum hole looks clean and tight and beneath this her little slit is visible, but also closed tight, as if she has a secret zipper!

"I need to go there Barry..." It is Darren, indicating that we should swap places.

I do not mind and happily move next to Jill, his attractive wife; I can still see Lisa's tight slit. As I step around Darren, I reach under my white toga-sheet; I have to move my prick around my pants so that it is held sideways toward my hip, gripped firmly in place by my pants. I enjoy the feeling as it tingles happily and excited. My confidence is building!

Darren holds Lisa's ankles as he slowly slides his fingers under her feet, so that his hands cup them, moving now slowly toward her toes. I gaze, amazed that he has such desire for her feet. I look at his wife, Jill who senses my eyes. I must have expressive body language as she pulled my arm into her chest gripping my elbow and stood close to me.

"He is a softy for feet darling!" she told me proudly. "It is someone else's turn tonight. I look into her eyes; I sense that she is very understanding and happy about his response to this amazing China-girl.

Jill is a tall woman, like Darren, over six feet. Her hair is tidy and short, combed back like a man. She may be bi, but I see no sign of butch in her. To me, she is pure woman.

I become aware of her soft breasts wrapped around my captive arm. She wears very little under her toga. Jill steps back a little and maintains her grip on my arm, sliding her hands down to mine. I step close to the bench again to hide my stiff cock.

I look down to Lisa; she has her face turned away from my side, looking toward her man and another female next to him. I put my right hand shyly on Lisa's lower thigh and Jill places my left hand on her higher thigh. Here, her skin is coated with lots of smooth oil, warm and slippery.

Jill moves my hand upward toward Lisa's tiny pussy. I am powerless to stop her, I want so much for her to "force" me to molest this beauty. I look at her and she grins as she looks at my response. I am aware that I am sweating and that I have watery eyes. I know that I must be displaying my responses so clearly.

I relax as Jill slides my fingers onto the China-girls tiny slit, just two puffy mounds of firm flesh. Lisa squirms a little and sighs as mine and other hands caress her so intimately. Mine are the only ones to slide along her pussy so far.

"Nice?" Jill asks teasing me. I can only be honest.

"Lovely!" I declare truthfully.

I allow her to move my delighted hand up and down the woman's thigh as she teases the captive female form with my adoring palm. Again, she slides my hand close to the girl's slit so that my last three fingertips move along the parting flesh, opening her, mixing oils with pussy-love.

I am almost transfixed by the sight of her spongy flesh as my fingers slide along her lips. She is tiny and tight, but she is not zipped tight, as I thought earlier. I am aware now that my knob is close to Lisa's widening thighs. I lean into the bench so that it can touch her leg close to her knee.

Beside me, Darren has lifted his toga and allows his tool to rub over Lisa's feet. He can only rub on one of them as they are parted, but suddenly, I can see the possibility of sliding his meat between the arches, in the natural opening, should her feet be closer. He has an impressive tool that bends to one side in its solid state.

I no longer bother about the obvious state of my body. I allow my fingers to tease open Lisa's flesh, guided crudely by Jill. In my head, I thrill at the thought of seeing Jill's fingers slide into her as mine are. The possibility that Jill might want to do this sends a shiver of excitement into my dizzy mind.

I become aware that the tip of my tool is cool with the amount of clear lust that has oozed from my cockhead. I tense my tummy muscles to make my cock jerk in my pants and this starts a series of twitches that send tingles deep into my belly.

I want to look at Darren sliding his cock over Lisa's foot, but feel slightly embarrassed to look closely. I look up to him and he smiles back at me proudly. I relax a little but I am pulled back by Jill.

"That feels good right?" she whispers to me, cheekily, making me feel crude and lusty.

As I watch her, she slides my hand upward, past Lisa's tiny slit, up to her buttocks, knocking the other man's hand away. She guides my finger tips gently along her shallow valley and back again until I feel her tiny, hard-muscled ass. I am aware of her husband watching me as I gaze at my helpless hand, touching the loveliest anus in the entire Universe.

I feel my fingertip resting delicately on her hole as it twitches in response to my crude closeness. I would love it if I could push just a little, so that I may feel her opening for me.

I allow Jill to take control but she does nothing. Under my fingertip I feel Lisa's bottom twitching in confusion as my finger presses slightly harder. I look up to her husband who gazes at me. No sign of anger from him, I feel fine; but I fear that the whole group may be looking at my state of utter helplessness in the face of such heavenly passion and beauty.

I know I can't hide my inner feelings and I am also proud to show the group how I feel, but behind this is a pre-conditioned fear that I may be looking foolish.

Lisa's husband smiles at me then nods at the rest of the group.

As if it were a recognised sign, the group lift Lisa's shoulders, forcing her to roll over. She lays back and grins up to us all in turn. Her man nods to her and she lets her head relax onto a towel over the oily bench top. This time, she allows her legs to relax, parting slightly for us.

As if invited, Darren lets out a howl of glee and pushes her feet together. He grips them in his strong hands to reduce the slippery effect of the oil, crudely clamping them onto his oily cock. Many of the group giggle or laugh at this, as he uses exaggerated motions to fuck Lisa's feet.

Lisa tries to look down but collapses in laughter at the brief sight and the sensation of this lusty attack. Her feet struggle in a ticklish response yet the sexual element makes her sigh with pleasure.

Now I can look at Lisa properly. Her breasts, so beautiful point straight into the air. I look at the soft tips hoping I may be able to feel them, hard, pushing into my palms. I gaze at her slim belly and down to her sex. She has not been shaved, but the only growth of hair she has, over her pubis, has been trimmed so that it looks well groomed.

Her vulva is completely hairless, not shaved, just pure, smooth hairlessness, the same as her legs. I would love to see a nice pair of pussy lips protruding from this neat package. Instead, I see a full, round parcel of pale flesh parted by a thin line, leading my eye to her buttocks.

No complaints from me! I am completely in love with this Asian beauty. Now my head starts to generate images of me, my face moving close to her slit as she looks on smiling, urging me closer, teasing me with hints of her own desire.

My dream is spoiled by the sound of Lisa giggling again as the group pour more oil on her body. I see many trickles of thick oil dribbling from the bottles held high above her. Many trails of minute sensation run along her chest and belly. Her husband lets his oil drip onto her tiny patch of black hair. I watch the oil ooze from the thin forest into the tiny groove of her sex.

Suddenly, Lisa flinches her legs, interacting with Darren, so that she can grip his cock, rubbing between her feet. As she does this, she closes her feet, soles together but parts her thighs. She sends him a clear message that she is enjoying his pleasure.

I see a white line of juice lining her slit. Oozing from her, the excited love fluid mixes with the oil and turns white, looking like male seed. As I gaze, her slit becomes rippled and warped by her thigh muscles as she plays with Darren's tool.

I thrill at this as her knee rubs against my eager prick.

"Lift this for me darling!" I hear Jill instruct me. She tugs at my cheap Toga making me step back enough to release it from the bench. I reach down and pull it to the side, exposing my briefs, straining to hold my cock in place.

Jill looks at me without changing her expression. Her eyes come up to meet mine and as she looks at me, her hands pull the tight elastic away from my waist, one hand dipping inside to lift out my eager knob.

I feel afraid still, but at the same time, I am happy that Jill does this for me. She pushes the toga to one side and guides me back so that my thighs rest on the bench. She squeezes my tool in her hand as she pushes it under Lisa's knee, between it and the top of the bench.

I sigh again as I realise what she is doing, but the best thrill is her sensuous grip on my shaft. I have never felt such a clever and knowing touch. I think she could bring me off without even stroking me. The powerful tingles race through my tool as her fingers in turn, squeeze my tool gently, burning into my balls and belly, sending serious messages of lust into my foggy brain.

Slowly, Jill pushes Lisa's knee down onto the bench, trapping my aching rod. The coating of oil on her legs as well as that on the bench made my cock slip into the groove behind her knee. I know what to do and start to fuck her leg with slow strokes. It is the most rewarding feeling, each stroke limited by my balls as they catch on the side of the bench.

Teasing me now, Jill slides her hands along Lisa's thigh as if she had returned her attention to our Asian toy, but she also cleverly slid her fingers over my swollen cockhead, pushing out under Lisa's knee.

I sensed her eyes on me as she did this and I allowed my eyes to close as I enjoy the most erotic sensations I have ever known. As she does this to me, she moves close again and rubs her breasts on my arm. Now, I feel her nipples, hard on my skin, pushing through the thin, silky material of her toga.

The cloth sticks to my skin and her nipples slide under the material making me feel her flesh as if amplified; I feel as if I am in heaven. I have to admit that Jill is exciting me as much as this lovely Chinese woman.

Still gazing at my face, she strokes my cock head sexily, rubbing the tip in circular motions. I know that I am oozing with lust and the oily feeling is so stimulating. As my cock throbs with growing power, I feel my skin start to slide back over my lumpy helmet pushed back by Jill's clever fingers, stroking.

12