Lisa's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"You're really tight," he says.

"You're really big," I tell him. He's filling me like I've never been filled. "But I love it. Keep pushing in." I can hear myself sort of grunting and my eyes are looking down where I can see his cock going into me. He's still got a lot of cock left as he pushes more and more into me. I'm almost scared at his size and yet I'm fascinated and wildly aroused and just watch and grunt as he pushes and pushes. He's way inside me. And finally his body is up against my body and he's all the way in. I wrap my legs back around his butt as much as I can.

"You fill me where I've never been filled before. It's almost like my first time, back in high school, which I've always thought was the greatest moment in my life. This feels as if it's going to be at least that great."

We look at each other. We're both in heat, sort of staring, with our mouths hanging open, feeling wild, strong sex. He pulls his hips back and then shoves back in and starts really fucking me. It's absolutely wonderful. As he moves in me, he grabs my butt and lifts me some as he starts getting his legs under him to stand. I end up resting on my shoulders, my legs, which are still around him, and my butt are up even higher than my head. He's pounding into me, his cock pushing almost straight down into my pussy, over and over, faster and harder. It's even more wonderful. I can't remember ever feeling so wild and turned on. I can hear my voice saying "fuck me, fuck me" and grunting in sync with his thrusts into me.

I can see the look in is eyes. Mine probably look the same. Wild, feral, animal sex, just pounding into me. I'm sure he'll just keep working as hard at it as he can until he cums. I can feel my orgasm rising. I'm gripping the couch with my fingers. I can hear myself almost screaming. My insides are going nuts, my brain exploding. He has to feel me gripping him inside me and he just keeps on banging into me. I've had something like this happen before, where I cum before the guy and he continues to fuck me. But never quite like this. It has to be the biggest orgasm of my life and it seems like it'll never end. And then I can feel him stop and push hard into me and his cock is jerking and spewing his cum into me.

We both almost collapse. I move sideways to lay on the couch and he lays down next to me. We roll around a little until I'm pretty much laying on top of him, at least partly on him. I'm sweaty, he's sweaty. We're sticking to each other. We just breath hard for a short while. "Wow," he finally says, "that was something else. That was the best fuck I've ever had. You're something special, Lisa."

"It was the best for me, too. And that's just the start. We aren't done, are we?"

"Oh God, I hope not. I'm ready to fuck you another couple thousand times. Why don't you marry me, we can do this all day every day."

I had to laugh but I was too worn out at the moment. "If sex was the only thing, I'd agree. But we need to spend a lot more time with each other, see if the sex stays that good and see if there's anything besides sex. For right now, I'd like to just lay here a moment and then maybe we can take a shower and get ready for another round or two. Or more."

At that, he laughed.

His shower is over a tub with a curtain around it. So there's not a lot of room. Which is o.k. since washing is secondary to feeling each other up and getting aroused again. I started on him with a bar of soap and my bare hands. I washed his chest, telling him "You're all muscles, so big and so very, very male." I washed down onto his stomach and had him turn around so I could do his back. I washed down over his butt and his legs, kneeling down. I had him turn around and washed up his legs to his cock and balls, which I washed very thoroughly and fooled around with. "Your cock and I are going to be good friends, I think," I told him. "It's even sexy when it's soft." It was soft but I got my mouth around the lead and licked and sucked and got more of it into my mouth. I've done that before, to get it hard again.

This time, I stood up, still holding his cock and balls with one hand, and leaned against him, turning my head up for a kiss, and handed him the soap as we moved around so that I was now under the shower spray.

Greg did as I had and started washing me with his bare hands. First came my breasts. "You have the sexiest female body possible," he tells me as he fondles and plays with my breasts. He has me turn as I had him and did my back then my butt. "The first time I saw you at Physical Therapy, I watched your ass as you walked ahead of me. You have a very sexy ass," he says as he rubs and feels it, supposedly washing. Then down my legs and then he has me turn and works up my legs to my pussy. He slides a finger into me and leans forward to get his tongue to me. I lift one leg and put it on his shoulder, holding his head with my hand to balance myself. He starts to really lick me, flicking on my clit.

"You can do more of that any time you want," I tell him but start to move my leg down off him. "Let's get to your bedroom." We quickly dry ourselves and move to his bed. I get him down and crawl on top of him, grabbing his cock and getting my mouth around its head. He's almost fully up and ready. He grabs my butt and lifts his head to get his mouth to my pussy. I bob up and down on him, savoring that gorgeous, delicious big monster cock, even managing to take him into my throat over and over. He licks me and I can hear the slurping from his tongue and lips on me. I need him too much. I almost jump free, climb over him to face the other way and get myself above that lovely, now fully erect cock and start taking it up into me.

I can feel it pushing apart the walls of my vagina. It's so big that I have to take it in slowly. I'm afraid if I just dropped down, shoving it all the way in at once that I'd hurt myself inside. So I enjoy the feeling as it moves further and further into me. Finally it's all the way in, filling me so much that it seems impossible. I start moving my hips, using my legs to lift me and lower me. This is sex at its best.

"This is like my wildest dream come true," Greg says. "I'm looking at the sexiest body in the world fucking me. I can even watch my cock disappear up into you. Every time you move, your breasts move, your stomach moves. It's all the most beautiful thing in the world and to top it all I can feel you fucking me, my cock can feel every move you make."

"No girl's ever fucked you before?"

"No. No one has ever sat on me like you are. It's the greatest thing ever."

I just keep fucking him, slowly, feeling every move way up inside me. I lean forward some, letting my breasts hang out. He pushes himself up some to get his mouth to one breast and suck on the nipple. I keep moving my hips, sliding back and forth on his huge cock. He holds himself up with one hand and holds my other breast with his other hand. He's really sucking like mad on my breast, it feels so sensual, so perfect. I just keep fucking him, moving that cock around inside me.

I get more and more aroused. I sit back up straight and start lifting and dropping my whole body as fast as I can. I'm fucking him the way he fucked me, hard and fast. It gets me more and more aroused and I can feel the orgasm rising, my insides getting all turned on. I cum. I can feel it, It actually hurts, I bounce as hard and fast as I can until I almost can't stand it and I stop and just sit on him a moment and then lean down and lay my stomach and breasts on him and get my face to his and kiss him. He's still hard, still filling me but I've reached a sublime moment and it all feels perfect.

He puts his arms around me and we kiss and lick inside each others' mouths. Holding me, he uses his legs to push and roll us over. His monster never leaves my insides and now I'm on my back and he's over me and he starts pulling out and pushing in. "Have you ever done it doggy?" I ask.

"Yeah, is that what you want?" He pulls his cock out of me and sits back as I get my legs out from around him and roll over and get up on my knees, my ass aimed at him. I can feel the head of his cock back at my opening, starting in, spreading my insides again. He pushes all the way in at once. I was afraid it would hurt me but it feels great. He holds on to my hips and starts fucking me hard and fast again. It feels so good but I'll have to ask him if he ever fucks slow and sensual, does he always just attack? At the speed I was using earlier and he's using now, he shouldn't last long. I still feel great from my orgasm but I'm not moving to another one yet when he starts spewing his sperm into me. He just holds himself fully in me and pumps it out. Then he pulls back and I can feel the emptiness inside me as his cock leaves.

I collapse and lay flat on the bed. He moves to lay next to me. I roll a little to face him, get up against him, get my one leg up over his leg, my one arm around onto his back. "Really, Greg, you've never had a girl sit on you before?"

"No."

"Well, from everything that's happened, neither of us were virgins when we met. I sort of assumed that you've been with a lot of girls, had a lot of sex. You sure learned how to eat pussy somewhere along the line, you were very good at that."

"Yeah, well, I dated a girl in high school. She thought my cock was too big so she'd never let me fuck her. She got me to eat her and she'd give me hand jobs. A little licking the head but mostly just hand jobs, and we did that a lot. I thought maybe I was a freak or something, was too big. But she must have told a friend about me because this other girl came onto me and seemed to love my cock and we fucked a lot. But we were never naked and there wasn't much foreplay or anything, we just fucked."

"Since then, I've had a couple other girls get turned off when they saw my size and a couple more get turned on by it. But the truth is, there hasn't been a lot of dating or getting to know one another, it's just been fucking. This evening with you has been the best sex of my life."

"Well, my experience has been different than yours, I think. You're only the third guy I've been with. Well, there was one more but I don't count that, it was so quick and frustrating. But both guys I've been with have lasted a long time and we had lots and lots of sex. Almost always naked, almost always a lot more than just a single fuck. I'm used to getting completely satisfied, a half dozen orgasms maybe. I've also learned to love a good erect cock. Yours is certainly the biggest I've ever seen. I've really enjoyed it, love everything about it."

"I've had a girl suck me before," he says, "but she never managed to get my whole cock into her mouth. What you did sucking me was amazing."

"Well, the second guy I've been with was definitely longer than the first guy. Almost as long as you are, although his cock wasn't nearly as fat as yours. We probably had sex a thousand times. Maybe I sucked him that often. After a while, I just tried different things. Make it more interesting. Not that sucking a cock isn't interesting all on its own. Anyway, I would gag trying to take more of him and I worked on it until I mastered it. I can't keep a cock into my throat real long, I don't think I could breath. Certainly not with your monster there. But I can get it down my throat a ways for a short while, over and over, and it's all sort of sexy."

"Yeah, it's the sexiest thing possible," he says to me. I reach down to get my fingers around his cock. He's soft. I kiss him and we swap tongues a little.

"You're not going to be ready again for a while," I tell him, "and I came here from work and it's past dinner time. Can we get something to eat?"

"Sure. Where would you like to go?"

"Well, we could get dressed and go out. But if you have anything here, we could just stay naked and then continue on with the sex as we feel like it."

"I have some frozen dinners and some beer and wine," he says. We're laying there facing one another, our arms around each other, one of his hands feeling the shape and firmness of my ass. "But right now, what I feel like eating is you."

"I'd love for you to do that," I tell him, smiling, "but you're going to get a taste of your own since I have some of your cum in me."

He kisses me and starts kissing the side of my face, then my neck, then my shoulders as he lets go, pulls away slightly and rolls me onto my back. Then he's at my breasts, kissing them, between them, below them, using his hands to lightly caress them. He sucks on a nipple and then the other one. If I wasn't already, I'm aroused now, even though it's probably been less than five minutes since we were fucking.

After his kissing down over my stomach, I spread my legs wide and bring them back to give him room and his face is at my pussy. Dave used to eat me for so long that I'd finally ask him to fuck me and now Greg does the same. He obviously relishes my pussy. He licks and sucks and fingers me. I have an orgasm and cum on his face. Not the biggest orgasm of my life and I've probably used up much of my juices but it's still a very hot moment. He licks and sucks even harder, slides his fingers in and out of me faster, pressing into me as far as he can. I either cum again or else have an orgasm in waves that recurs, but whatever, it's getting to almost hurt. I pull at is hair. "Greg, I love this but it's almost too much. My clit is actually sore. Can you stop and instead fuck me or let me suck you or something else?"

"I'll never get enough of you, Lisa," he says grinning up at me, his face glistening with my cum. He pulls his fingers out of me , turns his head and starts kissing my thigh. My legs are still spread and when he reaches my knee he turns back and kisses the other thigh, all the way down to my foot. He moves his head over to my other leg and kisses my calf and ankle and then my foot. He holds both ankles and sort of pulls and says, "Roll over." So I do.

He kisses up my one leg, then the other, moving back and forth between them. Then to my butt. "I love your ass, Lisa, it's perfect." He uses both hands to grab my cheeks and sort of massage them as he kisses all over, then starts kissing up my back. Once he's at my shoulders, he holds them and sort of pulls and again says, "Roll over." He kisses my shoulders then down onto my breasts. He treats them about the way he did my butt cheeks, sort of massaging and feeling them as he kisses. He sucks on one nipple and then the other, then kisses down my stomach. He's back between my legs, kisses my pussy, licks up and down.

"I can't get enough of you, Lisa, I love your body, I want you so much." Then he's almost on top of me, kissing my lips. I wrap my arms around him and hold him and we kiss and kiss. He rolls to the side as we kiss, taking me with him so that we're laying their naked, facing one another, up against each other.

"Why didn't you just fuck me some more if you want me?"

"I would have if I could. I wasn't hard. Still aren't. You've just about fucked me dry. But I still wanted you so I just kissed and tasted your delicious body every place I could. But, I'll be up again soon, we can still do more if you want to after we eat."

I kiss him. "Well, I'll want to. I think I'll always want to. But it's fine that we go ahead and eat." We got up an headed the few feet to the kitchen. As we walked, he put his hand on my butt so I put my arm around his waist and he slid his up to be around my waist, too. In his freezer he had a half dozen frozen dinners. I chose turkey, he picked lasagna. I noticed he had bread and butter and jam in the fridge and a coffee maker on the counter so I figured we could have toast and coffee in the morning. The dinners went into the microwave.

"Do you want beer or wine?" he asks.

"No, I think I'll just have water. I'm willing to drink alcohol but right now I just want to refuel a little to get enough energy to last another couple hours and I think alcohol might get in the way instead of helping." As I'm talking he stands next to me and runs his hand down my back onto my butt.

"I can't get used to having a gorgeous naked woman around," he says. "I love it but I'll probably never get so used to it that it doesn't turn me on some."

"Well, I hope it does. I'm looking forward to a little more sex before a good night's sleep, a satisfied sleep." I turn to him and kiss him, pressing my breasts against his chest. He puts his arms around me and we kiss and trade tongues until the microwave buzzes. He's starting to react, I can feel his cock against me, growing a little.

We both eat our dinners. Not gourmet but it's fuel and should do it's job. He takes the empty plastic trays, gets up and walks to his garbage container under the sink. He tosses them in and comes back toward me. I' still sitting but turn a little to face him and as he gets close, I reach out and wrap my fingers around his cock. It's not fully hard but it's on its way. "I love your cock," I tell him and slip off the chair to kneel on the floor and get my mouth to his delicious big cock.

I hold it, bend it up and lick up and down it, helping it get harder. I suck one of his balls into my mouth and then switch to the other then lick the whole length of his cock again. It's just about fully up. I get my lips around the head and suck on it and lick it, then let it sort of pop out. I'm holding his cock so it doesn't go anywhere and recapture the head with my mouth again, sucking and licking. I slide my mouth down the length, taking most of it in, licking and sucking, then slide back and let it pop out again. "I'm just sort of playing," I tell him, "because your cock is just so great." I get it into my mouth again and slide down, shoving it all the way into my throat, then back out. I do that again, then draw back and just hold it and look at it.

"I've called it your monster and it is a monster. It's very big. But monster is sort of a nasty word not a loving one. I need a better name for it." I take it into my mouth again, sliding half of it in and then out a couple times, enjoying the feel and taste. I slide my lips off and hold it. "When I think of monster for some reason I think of Frankenstein. So maybe I should call it Frankie, what do you think?" I get my lips around it and start sucking on it, sliding moire and more of it into my mouth.

"God, Lisa, as long as you do things like this, call it anything you want. I think I'm gonna last a long time this go around so use it however you want but sometime, we need to get back on the bed so I can get in you."

I slide back and forth, taking it into my throat, then slide off again and look up at him. "I want it in me, too, but let me enjoy it a little longer, huh?" I take it back into my mouth. Now I slide back and forth, masturbating him with my lips, sliding back off every once in a while. I can feel a string of saliva between my mouth and his cock when I slide off, so I use my tongue to help keep it in my mouth as I take his cock back in, too. Over and over I do this. I really, really love sucking cock, feeling cock, it's shape, it's taste. It's like it belongs to me or something, it's mine, even though I know it's really his. My one hand is down between my legs, massaging my clit.

As my fingers work my clit faster and harder and I get more and more aroused, I fuck my mouth with that big cock faster and harder. I take him all the way into my throat and then slide back almost off and then take him back into my throat over and over and over as fast as I can. I finally pull my face away, saliva dripping onto my chin, jump back and half-sit on the edge of the kitchen table and half prop myself there with my legs spread, my red and ready pussy winking at that huge, lovely cock. "It's time to get Frankie home," I say, pulling Greg by his midsection to get his cock aimed into me. He shoves with his hips and the monster slides into me, further and further, filling me so deliciously. I wrap my legs around Greg and get my arms up around his neck, his cock fully in me. "Fuck me. Just fuck the shit out of me." I want it so much I can hardly stand it.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers