Lisa's Slut Days

Story Info
When I'm real horny.
1.3k words
3.98
56.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers

For the life of me I cannot explain the thrill and the excitement I feel when I'm being treated like a real slut. Maybe it's a humiliation thing but when I'm exposing myself, being called a slut or whore, having guys take turns fucking me and even having them cum all over me I get so excited I cum. There are some days that these desires are super strong and I just need some relief. I call these my nasty slut days. Thankfully I have a husband that understands but more importantly he gets off on seeing me this way.

Nasty slut days usually mean we take a trip to the adult theater. My attire varies but my goal is to look as slutty as possible. I always wear heels but the rest changes every time. I think the most daring outfit was my heels and a black sheer baby doll top. My tits were clearly visible and my hairy pussy and ass were totally uncovered. We browsed the video/dvd section for a while and I made sure all the guys got a real good show. Having been there several times before I saw familiar faces and said hi to each of them. By the time we made our way to the theater area my pussy juice was running down my leg.

The theater is always very dark when you first enter so we always stand in the back letting our eyes adjust. Being a familiar face the guys are not bashful and soon there are several guys standing around me with their cocks out. As soon as I touch the first cock I have many hands feeling me. This is when I take off whatever I'm wearing and encourage them to play. Over time my confidence has grown and I get quite verbal. I'll let them know how good their actions make me feel and compliment the assortment of cocks in front of me. Then I usually ask for a couch cushion and as kneel down I'll ask if anyone wants to let me suck their cock. Almost immediately I have a cock in my mouth and I begin sucking it. I like to look up at the guys I'm sucking and see how much they are enjoying it. To be a tease and to build their excitement level I'll usually ask them if they want to cum in my mouth or I'll plead with them to cum in my mouth. Both of these word real good and shortly thereafter I get a nice load of cum in my mouth. In true slut fashion I show off before swallowing and thank the guy for his deposit. Then it's on to the next. Depending on my mood and the time it takes the guys to get off I usually do 5 to 8 guys this way.

After getting up finding a couch is always fun. Bill and I walk down the aisle, me naked except for heels and maybe stockings taking our time before choosing the seat we want. I always like a couch toward the middle. That way I have to slide in front of the guys occupying the couch's before the one we chose. Once seated guys are reaching over from behind and playing with my tits. I quickly start playing with the guy seated next to me, couch's seat 3, so Bill is on the other side. Another thrill is when I spread my legs wide and ask if anyone wants to eat me. I've always had takers and while they eat me I let everyone know how good it feels. I also encourage the guys hanging over the couch to cum on me. Some guys in front step up and cum on my tits and the guys from behind get my mouth and face. Being a cum slut I try and get as much as I can in my mouth but having my face decorated is a badge of honor to me. I'll use my finger to divert some of it to my mouth but the rest is there to show what a slut I am. Being seen like this thrills me. Before I'm ready to fuck I usually have about 5 different guys eat me. It's exciting to say next and have a new face between my legs. It's also a powerful feeling knowing they want you.

The first guy I let fuck me is usually one of the guys that has eaten me. I will pull him up toward me and ask him to fuck me. By this time I'm very horny and the thrill of being fucked with so many watching drives me crazy. It doesn't take long before I have a very good cum. During this time I'm verbal telling the guys how good they feel, that I want their cum, and even pleading for them to cum in me. I'm not a prejudice person but being brought up in a mostly white neighborhood I was taught that whites and blacks should not be intimate with each other. I think that is total rubbish but those old teachings heighten my experiences with black guys because I feel like a naughty girl. I have never met a black guy that didn't buy into this in one way or another. Most like to ask if I like their black cocks, others like to call me a black cock slut. Those and other verbal exchanges always thrill me and make me cum so much harder. Many times as I suck them I play the game with them and tell them how much I like their big black cocks and that I'm a black cock slut that wants them to cum in my mouth. This always excites them and I get some very impressive loads.

Most nights after fucking several guys I guide one of them to fuck me in the ass. I love to get ass fucked and have some very intense anal orgasms. I only ask that the first guy go slow and open me up so it feels good. On some nights after a couple of guys have fucked my ass I'll choose a nice big cock and get his permission to mount him and let another guy fuck my ass for a great DP. I do get verbal while they are doing me and I love to see all the guys watching me. Between their cocks and the audience I always have some incredible cums.

When I've had enough and it's time to leave I use a moist wash cloth I always bring and wipe up the excess cum from my pussy and ass. The cum that landed on my face and tits is usually dry buy this time and I like to leave it that way. I like to have the guys that see me in the light see all the dried cum on me. Every once in awhile I'll bring a dress I can slip into, very short, and Bill and I will stop at a Denny's or Waffle House for breakfast. The dress and 5" heels always catch guys attention when we walk in. Once seated we'll order and I love seeing the looks on the waitresses face when she notices my face and the part of my chest exposed by the plunging neck line of my dress. It never fails that when they go to turn in our order they whisper to other waitresses telling them what they have seen. They all find some excuse to come by our both to check it out. I may be strange but I love the looks I get and I imagine what they must think of me. It excites me. To have even more fun I'll make a comment to Bill about how many guys there were tonight when the waitress brings our food. I've gotten quite a few smiles and several dirty looks. I enjoy both because I know that both mean they know what a slut I am.

After eating Bill and I go home, I clean up real good, and he and I make love before going to sleep. The next morning over coffee we talk about what happened the night before and more times than not we end up in bed having some very good sex.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
481 Followers