Lisa's Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
259 Followers

Meanwhile, as he kept talking, his thumb began to run around, and then over, her clit. It didn't take long before Lisa tensed up with a loud gasp. Suddenly, Danny's palm was sprayed by a gush of fluid from her pussy. He continued his motions for a few seconds, and then slowly pulled his hand away and raised it to his mouth, his tongue darting out to taste her secretion.

"Mm," he muttered, as his hand returned to gather up more of her juices. "I remember how we once talked about pussy juice and you were surprised how much I liked it. I think I said, 'not all pussies taste like ambrosia', but yours... well, your pussy doesn't taste like ambrosia. Something richer, darker. Like if you made gravy from salted rabbit tartare, or... I don't know. Like good pussy."

He licked his hand again. "It's so sexy to see you squirt like that. Does that mean you've came when that happens?"

"No... I can do that more often than I come. Provided I'm well-hydrated. An orgasm is far more pleasurable than squirting alone... and both at the same time is mind blowing. I think that a lot of younger women haven't the slightest clue what female ejaculation really is... I know I didn't. I assume it's because they don't know how to relax and have fun with sex yet -- they're still stuck on their looks and performance issues."

"Okay," Danny said. "We'll make sure you keep hydrated! But for now, I want you to undress me."

Lisa looked over her shoulder at him. In one smooth motion she spun around and dropped to her knees, crawling the couple steps over to him. She bent down to his shoelaces, and as she did so, Danny reached down and pulled off the panties that were still covering her face, dropping them on top of his gym bag. As she untied each shoe, Danny lifted his feet just enough for her to remove the shoe and sock; otherwise he let her do the work. She stood and unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off; undid his belt buckle and pants button, unzipping the fly. The slacks fell down to his knees and she lowered them the rest of the way, and again he raised his feet to allow her to pull them off.

He was now wearing only his boxer shorts. As Lisa looked over his body for a moment, Danny looked down at himself, taking in his protruding belly, wondering if she thought it was gross, or just something that didn't particularly turn her on. It didn't seem to matter, as she now moved her fingers inside the waistband and began working the boxers over his fleshy buttocks. He stepped out of those, too. He raised his eyebrows as he shot her a look. She seemed to understand, and she put the underwear to her face, breathing in his scent.

"Well?" he asked.

"Not bad," she replied. "Better than mine. A little bit of sweat, but the good kind of sweat. May I... smell you up close?" She leaned in toward him.

Danny stepped back. "Not yet." He sat down on the edge of the bed, and spread his thighs open. Lisa was on her knees, facing him.

"So tell me," he said, leaning back, his arms stretched out behind him. "tell me what you want his cock to do to you. And what you want to do to it."

"I want to feel it inside me," she said. Whatever she was, Lisa was no blushing virgin, and frank, direct dirty talk seemed to come easy to her, as easy as it did during their online chats. "And I want to get my mouth on it, so I can feel it getting hard --" she paused to look at it again for a second, as it was obvious that her conversation was doing just that to him. "And I really want to make you come."

"Well, if you put your mind to it, I bet it wouldn't take that much effort right now. I've been waiting for this for a week now, and it's been that long since I've jerked off. I've got a big load built up. And you're going to make me come. But not the easy way. This is important: do not touch my cock until I say you can. Understand?"

Lisa nodded and he closed his thighs and half-rolled over to lean down to his gym bag. He zipped open the top and shuffled things around for a moment before pulling something out. It was a dildo with a harness attached to it.

"I'm going to give you what you want and fuck you up your ass. But first, you're going to fuck me." He handed the contraption to her. "Ever use one of these before?"

Lisa shook her head, as she adjusted in in her hands, untangling the straps. At Danny's encouraging nod, she pulled it on over her legs, and she was quickly adjusting it, tightening the belt around her hips and the loops around her thighs.

"Wow, that looks so sexy," Danny commented. Lisa looked over at the mirror to check for herself and wiggled her hips to get her fake cock nodding up and down. She smiled and half-giggled as she stroked it up and down. "Gon' fuck you with mah cock," she drawled in an exaggerated man-voice, a caricature of a gunslinger.

He rolled back over to where he was before, scooting up so his ass was hanging over the bed. Then each of his hands gripped behind his knees and drew his legs back toward his belly, exposing his upturned ass.

"But first, you have to get me ready for it... I want you to eat out my asshole."

He was carefully watching Lisa's face as he said this, and was not surprised to see a wincing expression of distaste pass over her. Rimming was one of the things she told him had always grossed her out -- she couldn't get past the fact her tongue would be probing into the same place where excrement leaves the body.

But she shut down the look on her face, and with a neutral expression, she shuffled up to him.

"You don't have to worry that it's unsanitary," he said. "I gave it a good wash in the shower this morning, and it hasn't... been used since then. It's clean." He looked at her. "And I think it goes without saying... this isn't a lick it once to prove a point kind of scenario. You have to do it right. Show me what you can do to my asshole, but don't touch my cock or balls."

With that, he leaned his head back on the bed as she moved in between his upturned thighs. Perhaps to ease herself into it, he tongue darted out and touched the spot about midway between his balls and asshole. Then she licked there less tentatively, and moved down, beginning a series of long licks just beyond his puckering sphincter. Danny wasn't sure if this was meant as foreplay or if Lisa was just trying to work up the grit to go ahead, but he didn't care. Even these teasing, off-target tongue-strokes left him tingling with excitement. And then, when her tongue finally ran over his asshole, he sighed with pleasure.

To her credit, Lisa was soon rimming him as if she were full of enthusiasm at the idea, quickly working up to a series of quick runs over his asshole. "Yes, that's so good," Danny encouraged her. "Now treat it like you were making out with a guy. Get some tongue in there."

After a few more licks, Danny could feel the tip of her tongue pressing against him. Once again he sighed happily, and tried to keep himself relaxed as her tongue pushed into him. Following his advice, he could feel Lisa's lips rubbing against the flushed edges of his butthole as her tongue slowly opened him up and poked in and out. Danny relaxed and just let the pleasing sensations wash through him for a couple minutes. He could feel a trickle of pre-come dribbling down onto his gut.

He exhaled, this time with a bit of sadness. "Okay," he said. "You better wrap it up down there."

Lisa didn't linger any longer than necessary, quickly pulling back from him, and he rolled into a sitting position. Shifting forward, he leaned down and kissed Lisa, and then again, running his tongue over her lips.

"Hm," he said as he leaned back. "I'm trying to taste myself, but I don't get anything. Did you taste anything at all?"

That sour look flashed across Lisa's face again, for just a second. "Yes. Yes, I did."

"You don't sound like you've been converted yet to the joys of rimming," said Danny with a chuckle. He stood up and reached into the gym bag again. he grabbed a couple small plastic bottles.

"I better get cleaned out properly," he said, gesturing for her to follow as he walked over to the bathroom. "I want you to watch this."

In the bathroom, he carefully tore the top off the nozzles, and set one on the vanity before lifting one foot up onto the ledge of the bathtub. He leaned forward as his hand reached back, and the nozzle of the disposable enema found the pucker of his asshole and slid in. With a slow, steady motion, he squeezed the fluid into his rectum. He sat down on the toilet and expelled it with a woosh that was followed by a farting, bubbling noise. He closed his eyes for a moment and squeezed, trying to expel as much as possible. He grabbed a tissue and wiped himself, and flushed.

He stood up again and returned to his previous stance. he nodded at Lisa. "Okay, you can do that one."

Lisa took another enema and carefully guided the nozzle into his asshole. Like him, she applied firmly-building pressure to squeeze the liquid into him, then withdrew it when the bottle was empty. He smiled at her as he sat back down on the toilet, again releasing the enema with a loud burst.

He stood up, and her eyes went to the toilet bowl. "have a look," he said. "Just clean water. Nothing left there that you don't want to touch." He grabbed a facecloth from the towel rack over the toilet, turned to the sink, running it under warm water for a few seconds before handing it to Lisa. "Now, just give me a wipe to make sure everything's spic and span."

Once again, his foot went on the edge of the tub, and he leaned forward. Lisa stepped up to him, and began wiping around and over his asshole, which was now puffed out with arousal.

He stood up and they walked back to the bed. Danny took Lisa's hand and looked at it closely as they moved across the suite. "You have delicate hands. You should have no problem getting three of those fingers inside me. Maybe four!"

Danny reached down into his bag and straightened up, holding onto a condom. He quickly tore the foil and rolled it down his hard cock. "No point in making a mess everywhere," he said as he leaned down again. He pulled a yellow bottle with a nozzle out of his bag and handed it to Lisa.While she looked at the label, which read BOY BUTTER, Danny was settling onto the bed, on his hands and knees, pulling a pillow underneath him as he lowered his chest down, leaving his ass sticking out in the air.

Lisa didn't need to wait for an instruction. She squeezed a dollop of the lube onto her index finger and wiped it over Danny's asshole. Then, her finger made swirling motions, circling around and around the outside of Danny's asshole.

"Fuck, yes," he muttered as she squeezed some more lube on her finger, which then quickly and easily slid in his asshole. She had done this to herself many times, and she wondered briefly to herself why fingers in assholes didn't bug her, but using her tongue there repulsed her. She wasn't surprised at how easily Danny asshole was accepting her intrusion -- she knew that like herself, Danny really enjoyed being fucked in the ass, and it intrigued her that he was now following in the footsteps of who-knows-how-many men that was been with Danny previously.

As she mused, her middle finger joined the index finger sliding into Danny's asshole. It went easily, and after moving them in and out for a few seconds, she began spreading her fingers as far apart as she could against the tightness of his hole. Lisa rotated her wrist so her fingers were facing up and began to make a "come here" gesture with them inside his rectum. She knew that they would be stroking his prostrate, and after a few seconds, Danny made a whimpering noise.

Then, Lisa's ring finger quickly came into action as well. Now there was a little resistance, and she could feel the grip of his sphincter as her fingers plunged in and out of him. She was twisting her wrist back and forth, as well, twirling her fingers around inside him. She knew not to rush now, and simply kept this rhythm up for a couple minutes. By then, his muscle felt a little more relaxed, and she was able to get her pinkie inside him as well.

"Four fingers!" she said, as she kept twisting them, sliding in and out. There was a bit of sweat on Danny's back, and looking down, she could see that his cock was rock hard. Holding her fingers still inside him, she asked, "do you like getting fisted, Danny?"

He breathed out sharply. "Maybe with your little hands I could take it, but that scares me a little," he said. He looked back at her. "I don't know, I guess I could. I've been fucked by a couple... larger cocks. But the idea of being fisted was never a fantasy of mine, so that makes a difference somehow."

He looked at the latex cock lewdly bobbling between her thighs. "But I'm pretty sure I'm ready to get fucked now."

* * *

Author's note: This story continues in Part 2!

1077ad
1077ad
259 Followers
12