Lisa's The Cougar

Story Info
Younger guys fun.
1k words
3.97
56.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

As you have probably gathered from my previous stories I like men of all ages up to about sixty and I don't have any racial boundaries. I do have to admit that I do have a soft spot for young men, 18 and 19. They are very enthusiastic, have a quick recovery, and are very grateful. Bill and I live in a residential neighborhood and the houses are spaced fairly far apart, as our lots are 1 and 2 acres. We have a good sized pool and hot tub with a large pool deck with a small tiki bar. The entire yard is protected by a vinyl privacy fence. Over the years we have hosted several swingers' parties and the volume of cars has attracted the attention of some of the boys in the neighborhood. Bill and I have caught them peeking over the fence on numerous occasions, but we chose to ignore it. He says let them have a thrill. Even when we are not entertaining I usually sun bathe and swim nude. Knowing I'm being spied on really does excite me and I make sure I give them the best show possible.

A few weeks ago as I was sunning I heard some noise behind me and knew there was someone watching. I was in a mischievous mood so after letting them watch for a while I stayed just as I was and asked if they would care to join me. They started to scramble so I assured them it was OK and if they came to the gate I would let them in. I couldn't hear what they were saying but a few minutes later there was a knock at the gate. I went and let them in wearing just my extremely brief string bikini bottom. I was very friendly and no introductions were necessary as I knew them all from the neighborhood. I told them they were welcome to join me but we needed to keep this just between us. Almost in unison they agreed so I told them there were cold drinks in the refrigerator at the tiki bar and if they wanted they could join me in the pool.

Jackie spoke up and said they didn't have bathing suits so I undid the ties on mine and smiled at them and said "neither do I". I got into the pool and rested my drink on the side of the pool. One by one the boys shed their clothes and jumped in. When they were all in I told them I had seen them peeking on numerous occasions including some of the nights we had parties. Then I dropped the bomb and asked if they liked what they saw.

They were all very complimentary and told me they loved coming over and watching and that I was the hottest woman they knew. Tony tried to be cool but finally said he couldn't believe he was standing right next to me and my beautiful tits. I moved a little toward him and thanked him and asked if he wanted to feel them. His response was "hell yes" and he reached out and played with them.

Jackie spoke up in a minute and asked "what about us?" I told him they were welcome too. I let them play for a while telling them how good it felt and even encouraged them to suck on them. My excitement level was increasing by the second so I finally reached down and found the closest cock. It belonged to Chad and the look on his face was precious. I looked at him and told him I liked to play too. We played for a while longer and then I told Tony to sit on the edge of the pool. He did and I moved in front of him and played with his cock and after a few seconds asked him if it was alright for me to suck it. He responded by pushing his cock toward my face. I took my time and sucked him real good so I could make him cum quickly. I was rewarded in short order and got a very nice mouthful of cum. I got every drop and looked up into his eyes as I swallowed his cum. Then I told him how good he tasted. Then I told the boys I wanted to play some more but I thought it would be a good idea if we went inside for a little more privacy.

I led the way into the house and into our bedroom. Then I went over to Jackie and played with his cock as I sank to my knees in front of him. I looked up at him as I played and asked if he would like his cock sucked. He answered by thrusting his cock toward my face so I took it into my mouth and sucked him until he too gave me a nice big mouthful. Then I summoned Chad and did the same. Having given each of them a blow job I asked if they were in the mood to fuck a horny cougar. For the next couple hours I fucked them one after the other. I think each of them fucked me three times.

We finally got up and I suggested the boys get their clothes and come in the house so we could talk. I told them I had truly enjoyed the day and I hoped we could do it again but we really did have to keep this on the down low. I knew their mothers and fathers and didn't want any problems. They agreed and asked when they could come back again. I told them we couldn't do this on a regular basis but they could call now and then and ask if it was OK to come over. I told them they were all of legal age so I couldn't get into any kind of legal trouble, but I would prefer not to have problems with their parents. So If I tell you it is not a goodtime when you call don't try to manipulate me or I will end it for good. They assured me they understood and each of them gave me a nice kiss and thanked me for a wonderful afternoon.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers