Lissa

Story Info
Hot day leads to something hotter.
1.2k words
3.88
54.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, and so were we. We had just spent the last six hours together shopping, eating, and having a great time. In retrospect, I wished we had made these plans sooner. Thankfully, the day was cooling down, and we had a movie to go to. A quick stop back to my place was all that was needed to get ready, since she had brought everything she needed, and I just had to pick up the pre-bought tickets.

We still had about an hour to burn, so I suggested some drinks, something to refresh us before we headed out again. The house wasn't far, and once inside, she lounged on the couch while I went into the kitchen for the refreshments. My mind wandered as I made them, thinking about what I wished was real, what I wished could happen. You see, I was in love with her, and she, well, she just wanted to be friends. We had been talking on and off for about six months, and it was quickly established that I was "not her type." The tension between us resulted in fights more often than not, but as always, we were quick to forgive and continue to be best friends.

I still loved her, and spending a day like today with her was getting to me. I hadn't had sex in eight months, and being so close to her in this weather and atmosphere quickly resulted in my thoughts going into the gutter. I felt my dick grow while I was making the drinks, but thankfully, I was wearing fairly loose pants, so not to give my current state away.

I brought the drinks into the living room, sitting on the couch. Lissa was fanning herself, as I was without air-conditioning. The beads of sweat clung to her forehead and neck, slowly dripping down her shirt. She was wearing a clean white shirt, maybe a little tight, but I wasn't going to complain. She was also, as I had realized early in the day, without a bra. Her nipples, after a day of being in the hot sun, were sticking through the fabric of her shirt, tempting me.

I offered her a drink, and my breath caught in my throat as she leaned over, taking one from the tray I had set next to me. In that instant, something came over me, and I kissed her, a slow, passionate kiss that was, for an instant, returned. She withdrew quickly, however, exclaiming to me that I knew better to do that. My apology was quick, and she forgave me, excusing my actions on the heat. If only she had known.

I told her I would be right out, as I needed to change and gather the tickets from my bedroom. I quickly raced off to the far end of the house, my mind racing, my heart pounding and my dick aching. God, how I wanted her. I struggled with myself for a few minutes, then went about changing and getting the tickets.

A few moments passed and I was ready. Heading back into the living room, I stopped just short of the door, peering in. She sat there, running an ice cube down her neck, attempting to relieve herself of the heat. I stumbled through the doorway, sitting down on the couch with my shoes, making a show of putting them on. My mind screamed at me as I sat there, wanting her, doing nothing. My dick ached to be inside of her, buried deep within her. I could not bear it any longer.

Quickly, I leaned over and kissed her again, more forcefully, my hands on her sides, pushing her back into the couch. She struggled, trying to force me up. I was the stronger, however, and driven by a need so primal, I force her hands behind her head as I continued to kiss her. I could see the desperation in her eyes, the begging look that said, "Please, no." I ignored it, and moving my kisses down, I nipped at her neck, and her collar.

I could not bear it anymore; I wanted to feel her flesh pressed against mine, our hot, sweaty bodies joined by touch. I took my free hand and lifted her shirt over her small, but perfect breasts, kissing them, squeezing them gently. A faint moan escaped her lips as I licked around her nipples, teasing them. My dick ached within my shorts, begging to be free, to be touching her, buried in her, whatever it could get. I quickly undid them, and slid them down to my ankles, still holding her arms above her head so she could not escape me.

My cock sprung out, hard and ready, and at that instant, I decided I wasn't going to let her go. Her eyes drew big as they saw it, the pleading look returned, and she begged. She begged me to stop and just let her go. We could still go to the movies, and all this would be forgotten. I knew better, there was no turning back now. I kissed my way down her stomach, eliciting small, faint moans from her as my ministrations grew too much for her. I quickly undid her shorts and slid them down, finding her without underwear and to my delight, freshly shaved. I inhaled her for a moment, savoring the scent she was producing, noticing how wet and pink she was.

She would deny it, but I knew she wanted it, I knew that she would be in heaven once I started. I lifted her hips gently as I kissed her lips once more, ignoring the moans and begging whine my lips muffled. My cock pressed against her, and she thrashed, attempting, one last time, it seemed, to be free of me, of this. Slowly I slipped inside her, her tight and wet pussy surrounding my cock, begging it deeper within her. A loud moan erupted from her lips along with one last "please, no."

I pressed deeper within her, my own passions and heat driving me ever forward, ever deeper. Her pussy grew slicker, my cock harder within her, sliding deep. She moaned again, the hormones racing through both of us getting to her. I thrust deep within her, withdrawing slowly, letting my cock drag against her insides, letting my balls stroke her clit gently as I pleasured us. My pace increased, pistoning deep inside her over and over again. I kissed her again, this time; there was no struggle, only surrender.

She was mine, and our lips meet mutually, our tongues within each other's mouth, swirling and dancing as I drilled deep inside her. She grew tighter, and I knew she was close as I thrust deeper and harder within her. Her hips soon rose from the couch to meet my advances, her breathing sped up, and her moans louder and louder still. She erupted, screaming and clawing at my back as I let her hands go.

She pulled me closer as she came, begging me now not to stop, never to stop. Her pussy grew tight, sucking at me like a newborn babe, and soon, I too, erupted, spilling my seed within her, my cock jumping and spurting inside her. A heavy sigh escaped both our lips and I collapsed on top of her. Both of us were spent, the heat and our actions drained us, and we drifted off, my cock still laying inside of her.