Listening In

Story Info
Man enjoys hearing ex-wife fuck by phone.
1.3k words
3.92
54.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
POFD
POFD
26 Followers

Have you ever had an accidental encounter that fuels your desire, one that leads you to do something completely beyond your imagination or experience? I did once and it led to a series of remarkable experiences that, until I found this site, I was unsure that others had tried, let alone enjoyed. I liked listening on the phone to my ex-wife getting fucked.

Claire was a voluptuous Cuban in her 30's. Dark hair, dark eyes, large dark nipples and a full C cup, Claire looked like a 7 or an 8, but she sucked and fucked like a 10. Back in Miami after her divorce, she was living on her own and seeing the Panamanian (see my other stories). He would visit her every few weeks to get his fill of chucha cubana and conduct business. When she wasn't fucking him she was fucking me, her boss, and any other stiff dick she fancied.

Though we lived in different cities and had been divorced for a few years, we spoke regularly and saw each other once a month. The Panamanian didn't care for me and he was quite jealous of his time with her. I too was jealous and wanted to hear all the details of their times together.

One Wednesday I called to speak with Claire. She was on her way to the airport and couldn't speak long. She was picking up the Panamanian. I knew that the first day of his visit was always the most intense for her; they would fuck several times and she would often call in sick the next day because of the late night of fucking. Not to mention that her pussy would be sore and she needed the rest.

For some reason, I had to call. I was driving home and rang her on my cell phone. The first time the phone went into voice mail. The second time someone answered and hung up. The third time, however, was different.

Someone answered the phone and I waited for a voice. I could hear sounds in the background. There was no one on the other end of the line. Claire and the Panamanian were sharing small talk and I could hear as she mixed another batch of martinis. In a little while, they moved to the couch and it sounded as though someone moved the phone over to couch. I figured later that it was the Panamanian.

Over the talking I could hear a lighter, followed by inhaling. I knew that the Panamanian smoked cigarettes. Later, I heard that they were sharing a joint. In a little while, Claire's speech slowed and she spoke simply, using fewer multi-syllabic words. Her drunken, little-girl voice always made me slam my cock into her harder when I heard it. I was wishing I was there to do the same now.

The Panamanian began quizzing Claire on the men that she had slept with after her divorce. He wanted to know when and he wanted to know about their cocks. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Claire, in that baby's voice, told the Panamanian that her first boyfriend had a small cock. He asked her about mine and she responded, "It was average, you know, but not as big as yours."

"And Paul", the Panamanian asked. Paul was a Canadian she used to fuck before we dated and after we divorced. "Oh, his cock was long, but very thin. Not thick like yours."

"When did you fuck him last?" He asked. "In November of last year", she replied. "How many times did you fuck him?"

"When?"

"After your divorce was final."

"Twice. Once in July and then again in November."

"Did you like his cock?"

"Yes, but it wasn't the right size."

"Whose cock is the right size?" There was some rustling followed by mumbling.

"I asked you a question. Whose cock?"

"Yours."

"Is this cock big enough for you?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, your cock is just the right size."

"Is this the size cock that you want?" he said, in strong commanding tone.

"Yes", she said, in a submissive, little-girl voice that told me that she was drunk and horney.

"Is this cock big enough for you?" the Panamanian asked one more time.

"Yes," Claire said and the line went dead. I was hooked. I had to know what was going to happen next. I dialed and redialed, but no answer. The curiosity, and jealousy, tore at me until I found out what was happening. A few days later, I reached Claire at work. She had taken time off to be with the Panamanian and had been hung over the day after the call. They had been drinking martinis and smoking pot and she had had too much. Claire remembered my calling her and had hit the "stop" button, thinking that my call would go into voice mail. It is possible that she hit the "answer" button by mistake, but I was convinced that the Panamanian wanted me to hear them.

I had to have more. . . .

The next time the Panamanian was coming to town, I asked Claire to leave her phone on so that I could listen. It took a lot of convincing before she agreed. I took off from work the day of his visit so that I could enjoy every moment and every sound.

Claire rang me. "Hello", I said.

She whispered, "He's in the bathroom now. We're going to fuck. I'll leave the phone by the bed on the nightstand."

"OK" I replied.

The phone was live and in the distance I could hear the toilet flush and the sink running. The Panamanian came into the room, disrobed and joined Claire on the bed. After some small talk, they began kissing while he fingered her pussy gently, to get her wetter. Claire moaned as he worked her pussy and kissed from her mouth to her neck, to her breasts, down her belly and across her hips to her shaved pussy. The Panamanian had insisted that she have a Brazilian before he arrived so that her pussy would be slick.

He began working his tongue into her pussy and onto her clit. Claire moaned, grasping the back of his head. During breaths the Panamanian expressed his love for her "chocha". She moaned more frequently and louder.

Claire stopped him and put the Panamanian's cock in her mouth. Claire loves to suck cock. Claire is without peer at cock sucking, preferring a hard cock in her mouth and the feel of it throbbing and shooting cum into her over almost anything else. The Panamanian responded verbally to her ministrations, stopping her before he came. He pushed her onto her back and mounted her.

I could hear the bed slamming against the wall for some time with passionate whispering interspersed. Claire's moans were frequent and loud. The rocking stopped as the Panamanian rolled onto his back allowing Claire to straddle him cowgirl-style, her favorite position. Claire found that she got greater clitoral stimulation this way and it allowed her to control how much cock was insider her. Her pussy was wide, but not deep, and she had to be very wet and very horney to take a large cock all the way insider her.

Claire rode the Panamanian's 7" cock slowly, grinding her pussy and clit down on to him. As she approached her "big" orgasm (she had had two or three small ones already) she picked up the pace. I could tell because the rocking increased and the bed was again banging into the wall. Claire told the Panamanian to stick a finger in her ass. This set them both over the edge. In a high-pitched voice he started to moaning and crying out, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She moaned loudly and came with a violent shudder.

After a brief pause and some kissing, the Panamanian got up to get a glass of water. Claire turned off the phone. I had come three times and was spent. I needed a cigarette and I couldn't wait to talk to her the next day.

POFD
POFD
26 Followers