Listening In

Story Info
A bedroom wired for sound.
1.2k words
64k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers

INTRODUCTION

I'm stuck in an airport, waiting for a delayed flight. So I wrote this short piece -- just for fun.

No time to edit or proof read. Hope it works.

See you all in the New Year -- all being well! Best wishes.

GALE

LISTENING IN

"Okay... let's just keep taking this nice and slowly... there's plenty of time. There's no need to rush... he won't be here for ages, yet.

"Aah... yes! Just there! That's nice... Oh, yes... that's... that's really... very, very nice!

"I should feel guilty about this, shouldn't I? But I don't... I really don't....

"I mean... I'm a normal, healthy woman and... ohhh! Gently... just nice and gently. Oh, God! I'm so wet... I can't believe how... ohhh... how wet I am! Jesus! Yes! Just a little bit more of... of that.

"God! I wish my husband could make me feel like this! I swear I'd never have to... aaahh... do anything like this again!

"Hang on... just a second while I get more comfortable. If I just... sort of... stretch this leg out a bit and bend the other one up... like that. There... that's it! Oh... yessss! That's much better! That's really right on the spot... that's just... ohhh! Oh, my God... yes... yes!

"Oh... shit... I'm going to... I'm going to... I'm... Oh... shit! Oh, yes... yes... yes!!!

"Oh... I mean... wow! That's the most amazing... and it isn't even in, yet! I mean... come on! Let's go for it!

"Slowly... don't let's rush this. I've never tried anything as... well... as big as this! It's so thick! And that length! Jesus... I'll never take all of that!

"Oh... oh... yes... nice and easy... nice and... oh! Fuckin' hell! That's just the head of it... and I feel like I'm going to... Ohhhhh! God! I wish my husband had... something... like this. If he... only knew what... what I'm doing... what I'm feeling right now!

"Just short thrusts... to start with! Yes... that's it... just like that! It feels so good... so... Ahhh... yes! Harder now! Harder! Yes! Oh, my God... yes!

"I'm going to... going to cum... again! I'm going to... I'm... Ohhh! I'm cumming! I'm... argh! I can't... stop... I'm so... Ohhhhh... YES... YES! Oh, God... oh God! I can't breathe... I'm... Ohhhhhh!! GOD!!"

*****

For a while after that, there was hardly any sound at all and I wondered what the hell was happening. Was the damned thing faulty?

Well, it was possible -- because I hadn't heard the first part of what had happened. The device only seemed to have started working when my loving wife told her lover to "take it nice and slow." I probably should have put a new battery in it, but it was too late for that now, I just had to wait and hope. All I needed was some conversation from her partner or, better still, a name -- and I'd have her!

Heaven only knows how she thought she could get away with it! I mean, she knows that my hobby is reading every story I can find about cheating wives. I don't mean the ones where the husband is a willing cuckold -- oh, no!

No, what I loved were the ones where he found out what she was up to and taught both her and her big-dicked lover a lesson they'd never forget!

Of course, I hadn't got as far as planning that yet. After all, it was less than a month ago that my suspicions had been aroused -- when she'd suddenly started lying awake and waiting for me to come to bed and then, even though she was clearly sleepy, almost desperately trying to get me interested in having sex with her. The first couple of times it had been a nice surprise; after twenty years of marriage I'd been quite content with our normal two or three times a month so, when she suddenly started trying it three or four times a week, I knew something was wrong.

Then she'd started wearing sexy underwear -- stuff I didn't even know she had! Okay, it was nice -- and even though she's in her forties now, she's still got a damned fine figure and I've got to admit that she looked good in it!

But what she didn't know was that, among the stories I'd kept in my 'favourites list' there were quite a few in which behaviours like that were the first, unmistakable, signs that a wife was either contemplating, or involved in, an illicit affair.

Unlike those stories, though, all the surveillance equipment, or even the hire of a private investigator, was way beyond my budget -- but I'm nothing if not adaptable. I found the listening device on e-bay and snapped it up at a bargain price (maybe that's why it's faulty?), and installed it myself in our bedroom.

I'd let her know, several days ago, that I'd be going out with a few mates on Friday night and wouldn't be home until very late -- giving her plenty of time to make her arrangements and fall right into my trap. I actually surprised myself about how good I was at convincing her. Then, tonight, I caught the bus into town -- reminding her that I wouldn't be back until well after midnight -- and hopped off just a couple of short stops later.

I sneaked back into our garage and settled down on an old camping chair with the earphones and the recorder ready to do its stuff. I'd have preferred to be further away, of course but, as I said, it was real bargain-basement equipment I was using and it didn't have much range. I was beginning to think that I'd got all that I was likely to when, all of a sudden, there was a tremendous amount of static that nearly deafened me. It was so loud, and came as such as a shock that I damn near forgot to switch the recorder back on.

*****

"Conrad? Can you hear me, Conrad? You should be able to, now... because I've just switched this bloody stupid thing back on!

"I know where you are; you're skulking in the garage... I watched you come back and slither in there, you little reptile! How stupid do you think I am?

"Did you think I wouldn't find this stupid eavesdropping thing? It's the size of a bloody house-brick! And all those wires? D'you think I never change the bloody bedding?

"Well... I know what you were up to! Just because I tried to liven things up a bit... buying a few sexy clothes... trying to be a bit loving... you thought I was having a bit on the side with someone else... didn't you? And it's all down to your stupid obsession with those bloody stories you read all the time! If you spent as much time doing it as you do reading about it, I wouldn't have had to buy this vibrator!

"But I'll tell you what, Conrad Watterson... it does a far better job than you ever did! And if you don't get yourself up here in the next five minutes and finish the job I've started without you... I promise you... you'll regret it. Because I'll....!

*****

Oh, shit! Now I'm really in it. Shit! Shit! Shit!!!!

*****

Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Funny. Some biting commentary on erotif stories and btb.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

The best ever, love it, I must read more by this author, I cannot wipe the smile of my face

Davidj001Davidj001almost 2 years ago
😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 4 years ago
Great Story -- very fun

Loved a fun little vignette of a possible real marriage .. as Bugs would say - the guy, what a maroon.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
Listening to my Wife Getting Fucked I listen on the phone, as my wife gets fucked in a motel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Enticed Wife Wife enticed to get fucked by a bull.in Loving Wives
More Stories