Listening To Jane Ch. 03

Story Info
Slut wife Jane relates more tales.
6.3k words
4.48
38.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers

Tony had been on the phone for a good half hour talking to a man named Rick, one of his ex-clients. To be more precise Rick was one of Tony's failures, the pair having met in Tony's professional capacity of being a marriage counsellor.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out for you and your wife," said Tony sympathetically. "Look, speaking off the record, man to man – I know how it must feel – I'm wondering though, if you're ready for a bit of adventure, there's someone you might be interested in meeting. I remember how your marriage problems were largely to do with things sexual. Would you like to meet me for a drink and we'll talk about it?"

Meanwhile, at the other side of town a very sexy looking housewife loosened her gown, displaying her see-through negligee as she sidled up to her husband.

"I can tell that you like what you see!" she purred, smiling. "So tell me Rob - does the thought of me standing in front of another man dressed like this still make you feel aroused?"

Surprised by his wife's behaviour, Rob adopting an evasive tone. "It could do – if done in the right context. Are you teasing me?"

"Just asking. What would you find more exciting – me doing it while you were at work and telling you about it later – or arranging a little get together for the three of us so you could watch?"

Rob drew in a deep breath, "What game are you playing Jane?"

"The game you have begging me to play for the last few months. It's time to put your money where your mouth is, as they say – put up or shut up! I'm willing and ready to have sex with other men - while you watch if that's how you want it – but there's no guarantee I might let myself be tempted to have a little extra- curricular activity on other occasions, if the opportunity arises!"

"You're bullshitting me Jane!" scoffed Rob, "Why the sudden change in attitude?"

"Let me tell it to you straight. I've never believed you would be able to handle it – the reality of seeing me go with another man I mean. Truth is Rob, I want to try it – I'd like it if I could have another man from time to time – and I don't mean for dinner dates or for their stimulating and amusing company – I mean for sex, I'd enjoy the feel of another man's cock!"

Jane let her hand rub over her husband's crotch the excitement was mounting – for both parties.

"You have to leave it to me," she whispered, "I'll find the men."

Rob's penis was rock hard already, Jane knew he approved and would fully approve.

"I'm not sure about having no control over matters," he said softly, kissing her neck. "How would you arrange it – where would you find suitable men?"

"Don't worry, it makes it all the more exciting for you – the unknown – not knowing what your little wife is up to – where she finds the men – how she finds the men – what she does when you're not there! Trust me – or rather – you won't be able to trust me! But when I've been bad – I'll tell you all about it!"

Jane had her husband's cock in her hand and pressed it against her crotch.

"Imagine me doing this with another man!"

"I am!" sighed Rob.

They fucked hard and long over the dining table.

Tony sat in a corner of an inn waiting for Jane. Three weeks had passed since he had arranged a meeting between the woman and his ex-client Rick and Tony couldn't wait to hear how things went. When he saw the men at the bar turn their heads toward the door he knew she had arrived. Looking smart and demure in a two-piece suit she gave the impression that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. For a while they sat making small talk giving Jane time to relax and sip her cocktail.

"So how did it go with Rick?" asked Tony, "Or rather, the question I ought to be asking is how did Rob react?"

Jane gave an enigmatic smile. "It was all very enjoyable," she stated simply.

"Come on!" growled Tony in mock anger, "Don't tease!"

"Well okay," laughed Jane, "I'll tell you about it here – but I bet you wish we were somewhere private then you'd be able to, shall we say, 'enhance' your level of pleasure, as we did last time we met. You certainly will when I tell you the second story!"

"Sounds like you've been busy," smiled Tony, feeling his penis beginning to stir.

"Here goes," said Jane excitedly, ready to tell her tale. "Rick contacted me and we made a date. On the day in question I asked my husband if he'd take me out that evening; he seemed to sense that I had an ulterior motive. When we were getting ready I let him see that I was dressing in some of my sexiest underwear – then while I had his interest and attention I mentioned that we might be meeting up with someone, that another man might be joining us. Rob became so keyed up he looked like he would pass out; he was almost shaking!

To avoid the tension and discomfort of sitting around waiting in one place I made sure we casually strolled around town visiting different bars making sure we arrived at the appointed place at the right time. I often go to the bar and buy the drinks – you know, sex equality and all that – so Rob didn't bat an eyelid when I offered to get the next round. Without him realising I struck up a conversation with a man who stood drinking at the bar, it was Rick of course. We had already met previously for a coffee and checked each other out – the game was on!

I knew if this was to work I had to give my husband plenty of opportunities to change his mind, lead him in slowly. Just before I returned to the table I, or rather, we, allowed Rob to see we were chatting – his first chance to size up the other man and see how he would react seeing me with him. Rick nodded across to my husband and raised his hand in a friendly gesture.

When I walked back to the table I asked Rob what his first impressions were. I told him that his name was Rick and when Rob asked me sharply if we'd been seeing each other I told him the plain truth; that I'd been introduced to Rick through a contact and that he had been recently divorced and was looking for some no strings attached sex. Rob stared at me with his jaw opened, amazed that I'd been so matter-of-fact and clinical about it all.

'If you like the look of him and think you'll both get on okay we can go somewhere for sex,' I said, 'Watch or join in.'

Rob spluttered and almost choked on his drink.

'It's what you've been wanting,' I reminded him.

I sat down and Rob stayed silent for a while, thinking hard. Eventually it was me who became impatient and I asked, 'Do you want me to go and speak to him; shall I invite him over?' Rob was really honest and told me he 'thought' he was okay with he but wasn't sure.

'Go and talk to him,' he said, 'Give me a few minutes. He may have got bored with waiting now and tell you to forget it.' Then he asked me the leading question. 'So you're happy if we go somewhere with that guy, and you'll have sex with him, right in front of me?'

I said, 'Yes, I'm happy to do that – and you'll have to be prepared to see me enjoying it too! I won't just be doing it to fulfil your fantasy.'

Rob didn't comment but when I sauntered over to join Rick I decided to test my husband out. I told Rick what the situation was and what I was about to do. I let Rob see I was coming on to him, flirting with him, getting up close. No one else in the place was aware I had moved between two different men. Rick played along and slipped an arm around my waist – I gave his thigh a squeeze – then let him kiss me. Now other customers noticed and one slightly tipsy guy hugged me from behind when he was passing and nuzzled my neck. I knew my husband must have seen his hands creep round to touch my breasts.

Rob came over to join Rick and I. The two men exchanged a few words and it all seemed amicable enough.

Rick asked if we all understood each other, and emphasised there would be no strings attached, "Just sex right?" he said.

That seemed to make Rob feel better, "Let's go then!" he said.

It felt incredibly exciting, but I was really nervous as we walked out. There I was, on my way to have sex with another man, not only with my husband's knowledge and agreement, but he was going to watch how I performed!

Rick, being single and living alone after his divorce had suggested we use his place, an apartment not far from the bar. The atmosphere was 'hotting up' as we tried to make amusing light-hearted comments along the way. Suddenly Rick pulled me gently into an alleyway and began to feel my tits.

"I want to make sure you both really want to do this," he said, looking at Rob. He began to bunch my skirt up uncovering my panties. "Sorry, but I'm the cautious suspicious type," he then said to Rob, "If you decide you really can't cope with the reality of seeing your wife with another man, then I'd sooner you freak out here and not my apartment!"

Rick's hand stroked the inside of my thigh all the way up to my pussy – then he put his hand over me and pressed my panties into my slit!

"What do you think," he asked Rob quietly, testing him, "Do you think you can handle this; watching me play with your wife?"

I was as taken aback as my husband, standing there against the wall, not knowing what to say or do, just watching the look on my husband's face as he stared, watching Rick's finger's slip inside my panties, playing with my cunt!

I finally found my voice and said, "Hey, we are in a public place – in the damn street – people could be walking past!"

Rick just smiled and told me that made it all the more exciting. Shit – I began to openly respond and wriggled my hips against his fingers.

"Are you enjoying that?" Rick asked me, teasingly. I nodded my head and sighed, glancing at Rob to make sure I hadn't overstepped the line. Rick said, "You still want me to fuck you then?" He unzipped his jeans and took out his cock – it was hell of a specimen! "You'd like this inside you instead of just my fingers?" he teased.

I was wound up like a spring and amazingly aroused, "Yeah!" I was almost begging for it; I nearly said please! My pelvis was moving back and forth and I heard myself uttering little moans and sighs.

"What about you Rob," Rick asked my husband, "Shall we go back to my place and take this all the way?"

Rob caught my eye and we just stared at each other for a while – then I saw him nod his head. I think I cried out with joy, happy that he hadn't changed his mind. I actually began to giggle and knowing it would be okay I reached out and took hold of Rick's magnificent cock. I couldn't wait – I sank down and squatted in front of him and took him in my mouth. I heard Rob make some comment then clear his throat as he swore. Feeling that I ought to make sure he was included I motioned him to step near and indicated that I wanted him to unzip his trousers. I held a cock in each hand and sucked on them both in turn; it was incredible.

I'm not sure who pulled me up, but before I knew what was happening Rick led us down the alleyway and unlocked a gate – we had been behind his apartment. When we got inside it felt weird because we suddenly had to behave normally again, saying what a nice place it was and complimenting him on his décor; Rick asked us what we'd like to drink; it was all very polite and civilised. We admired and commented on his taste in art and ornaments; Rick talked about them telling us interesting little stories of how he acquired some of them.

At one point I was leaning over a table, drink in hand, looking at the fine detail of a figurine; a hand touched my bottom, then I felt my skirt being pulled up. Startled I turned my head to the side knowing my husband was stood just a couple of feet away; his expression told me that Rick was about to want more than just a good feel of my arse. I think my husband reacted just like a true voyeur and wife-watcher would have done. A lustful faint smile came over his face as he watched a man he had just met bring my tiny white panties and stocking tops into view, running his hands over the roundness of my arse; seeing that aroused him so much he pulled down his zip and took out his cock, slowly bringing it to it's full erection.

Rick whispered to me to bend further over the table, forcing me to put down my drink and balance on my forearms. I didn't need prompting to push out my bottom and slide my feet wider apart. I expected, and hoped, to feel Rick's cock against my crack but instead what I felt was a wet tongue licking the full length of my slit from anus to clit – I gave a little screech of delightful joy and begged for more of the same!

My husband had to stop masturbating so hard in order to avoid spoiling his enjoyment by ejaculating to soon.

Rick didn't seem to want to undress me and almost dragged me over to the couch making me sit slumped in the seat with legs akimbo and skirt pulled up high.

"Leave it on!" he insisted, when I tried to unzip my skirt, "Undo your blouse and let me see your tits – but keep it on!"

It seemed that 'feeling' my clothing was just as much a turn-on for him as feeling my body.

For a long time he knelt between my legs and licked and sucked on my cunt and tits. At one point I was virtually fucking his face – holding his head against my crotch with both hands as I jerked my pelvis back and forth. My husband sat opposite us, happy to watch, ecstatic in fact. Often our eyes would meet and we would smirk at each other knowing how much each of us was enjoying this amazing lust. As though something had signalled a change Rob followed Rick as he stood and I watched wondering what was happening as both men stripped naked in front of me. Now I was dressed showing my cunt and tits while and they were totally naked. The sight of those two long stiff cocks, hard and facing the ceiling almost made me 'cum' and now I let them watch me while I ogled them and pulled my panties to one side fingering myself, grinning and moaning.

I don't think either of the men knew what to do next. Not wanting this to end too soon Rick pulled me up and I felt his cock against my cunt; I begged for him to put it inside me. Almost lifting me off the ground he entered me and gave a really dirty sigh as his cock slid all the way up. We were in a standing position, fucking, and it felt incredible to have my husband stood right beside us, watching the man bite my nipples and bounce me on his cock. Rob told me afterwards how he had enjoyed being so close to me that he could see the depraved look in my eyes and see the way my tongue went into Rick's mouth as we snatched kisses between breaths.

Somehow the kinkiness of the situation was enhanced by the fact that I was still really fully dressed while both men were naked – my naked husband was masturbating while he watched me, fully dressed with panties pulled to one side and tits hanging out, impaled on the big cock of a naked man!

Rob came even closer to me and we could kiss as Rick was fucking me. We were even able to talk – he asked me how good it felt and I asked him if he was enjoying seeing me with another man. Of course the question didn't need answering.

Rick eased off to prolong our fucking and I was soon on my knees sucking and licking both cocks. It was decided almost without words that one man would sit on the couch and I would suck his cock while the other ram me from behind. My husband was the first to fuck me while I sucked Rick then for the finale Rob sat back enjoying the sight of seeing another man do me doggy style. There wasn't much of a time gap between each man shooting his load; my husband empted his sperm down my throat.

As for me, I treated my husband to the sight of watching me lick Rick's cock clean while fingering myself off to a third orgasm.

We did arrange to meet again, but to be honest Tony; I will get bored if we see the same guy too often – like I've told my husband – I want different men."

Tony took a deep sigh and his face reddened; Jane leaned forward and glanced under the table.

"Hell, Tony, you've been wanking off under there!"

"Hush, you'll attract attention!" he hissed. "That was a damn amazingly sexy story! You said you had another that I might find even more erotic – I can't imagine how."

"Come on," Jane said smiling, "I think we'd better go somewhere more private for this one. I might need to satisfy an urge too!"

"The car's a bit uncomfortable," Tony said, "Let's go back to my place."

"I hope you understand Tony, " said Jane while they settled down in the man's apartment, "I don't want us to have sex together – I want to keep you, sort of independent, not directly sexually or emotionally involved. If you agree to find more suitable men for me – men you meet who are at a loose end that want uncomplicated sex, then I'll tell you everything that happens, every detail. I enjoyed our time in your car when we both got so excited that we masturbated. I'll undress for you and let you watch me wank – but we can't fuck – your help and advice has to be impartial."

Tony nodded, unconcerned about the restrictions and rules, "But I've only set up one meeting for you – with Rick – tell me about this second story."

"Well," Jane began, "You might find this quite shocking, but it's just as well we're in a private place!

I gave my husband a couple of days for the reality to sink in before we had a good talk about what we had done. He didn't really have any regrets but it had surprised him that I had acted so blatantly outrageously unreserved and unashamedly sexual with another man. He expected me to have been a bit restricted, doing things with another man while he was watching. What really disturbed him the most was my insistence of not wanting a regular routine with Rick – a sexy threesome every now and again in what would be Rob's comfort zone. He was quite shocked when I told him I desired sex with different men – and for the first time I admitted to him that I'd be prepared to try kinky, or unusual things, not just open my legs for a man to shag me.

I knew he was having a bit of a problem getting his head round it, and also I could sense that he didn't expect anything else occurring so soon after Rick. On a quiet Sunday night we both felt a bit unsettled in the house so decided to go out for an hour. We walked along the road that runs by the park near the riverside, it was around nine o' clock, still warm but the light beginning to fade. I was dressed in a short summer dress with a low-cut top, eye-catching but not outrageous.

Three men in their mid to late twenties in high spirits passed us and made a few comments, giving me the eye. Rob told them to get lost but was good-humoured about it. I reminded him it was reminiscent of the time in the pub yard – that made him even more unsettled but I could tell he was aroused a little.

"I wonder what kinky things you'd have secretly liked to have done?" he commented. "I'd no idea what was going on your head – what you might have been fantasising over."

We went into a pub by the riverside and like any other summer evening people stood outside until the light failed and it got cooler. You can guess that the same three guys appeared.

"It's getting even more like that time in the pub yard," Rob commented.

I reminded him how that night finished; "Who knows just how similar tonight will turn out to be?"

I was determined either to shake him up out of his sarcastic 'moodiness' and risk an argument, or titillate his libido by suggesting it might be quite sexy for us if I were to flirt with the guys. Once again, I wasn't sure how my husband was going to react. In any case the guys decided for us by coming closer and making it obvious they were ogling me. I feigned an indignant look then gave them a sexy but coy smile, then teased them, letting my eyes drift down to ogle them, or rather the size of their crotch. They took on a different air when they saw me do that!

Rob noticed too, "I wonder what you are thinking now?" he asked me, like he was trying to read my mind, "Something sexual – kinky perhaps? Do you fancy one of them – or all of them?"

Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers
12