Lit. Forum Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mathieu falls for his Lit Forum friend.
3.3k words
4.5
13.1k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Lit. Forum inspired story

My story begins in "The Playground" of the Literotica Forum. That is where I met CharmednDangerous. She told me later on, that her name was Megan. I started chatting with Megan through a private message she had sent me, after I had complimented her on her avatar. We sent messages back and forth to one another for a good part of the evening.

A short time went by and Megan stopped by my thread one morning. I am not usually on Lit during the day, but on this particular day, I happen to call in sick. We shared had breakfast and some interesting conversation, we even took a few liberties with my thread and another female guest. It was the best time I had ever had on Lit and I was never so happy to be home sick.

Megan and I quickly became very close and spoke everyday. We shared quite a bit in the short time we had gotten to know each other. Megan and I discussed the chances of meeting one another, but since I had a long time girlfriend, the chances of getting together with Megan with very slim to say the least. My relationship with my girlfriend was up and down at times and Megan respected my relationship.

My friendship with Megan grew over the net few weeks. We exchange photos and even went on dates via private messages. Things between my girlfriend and I went south, she told me that she really missed her family and decided to move back to San Diego. I was not in the position to move anywhere and even though it broke my heart, I had to let her go and find her own happiness.

I told Megan that my girlfriend and I were no longer together and that I was going to take some time off away from Lit. She told me to keep in touch and that if I wanted to continue our relationship further, she would be waiting for me. I told her I was not sure what I wanted to do, but I would keep her offer in mind.

During my time away from all drama on Lit, my thoughts of Megan never passed. I did not realize how much Megan meant to me, until I was no longer speaking to her everyday. We knew that as long as I had a girlfriend we could not be anything more than just good friends. I did not go back on my promise to keep in touch with Megan, so I would e-mail her from time to time just to keep up on things that were going on in her life and mine.

While I continued to talk to Megan, our feelings for each other were very strong. We knew now that we could continue our friendship and take it further than that. Things were going so well, that Megan wanted to come to St. Louis and see me. We could not wait to see each other; it was all we talked about for the next couple of weeks.

By this time, Megan and I had exchange phone numbers and spoke to one another for the first time. One night I got a phone call from Megan. She called to tell me that she would not be able to make our weekend get together. She told me that her sons little league team was playing in the Championship Game. Megan said she was disappointed and that she had been looking forward to getting together.

I told her not to worry about it and that I completely understood. I added that we had plenty of time to make other arrangements and that I was not going anywhere. I told her to wish her son good luck in the big game and would talk to her soon.

The following weekend I talked to Megan once more. She called to tell me that they lost the Championship game, but her son did really well. Her son tied the game in their last at bat, but was then was left stranded on 3rd base. They finally lost the game in extra innings on a wild pitch.

She also called to tell me that was going to be in town the following week on business. The company she worked for needed her to go to St. Louis for the entire week. We were both so thrilled to death that we were going to have an entire week together. Since she was going to be working during the day, we had the evening to hang out and such.

Monday came and I did not see Megan until I got to her hotel and saw her waiting for me in the lobby. I was amazed; she was even lovelier in person than in her pictures. Her hair was red with blonde highlights and it was long and straight. Megan was around 5' 4", which was perfect to look into her beautiful green eyes.

Her eyes were the prettiest I had ever seen in my life, I could have gotten lost for days in her eyes. Her body was curvy in all the right places, from her breasts, hips and ass. Her smile was like that of a child, sweet and mischievous.

We held each other tight as we whispered to one another how good it felt to see each other. We had a great time talking and just being in each other's company. The rest of the week was pretty much how it began. We would meet up after work, have dinner, and enjoy the time we had.

Our days we had to spend at work and our nights we spent talking, cuddling and developing a relationship. It did not bother us that we did not have anytime to see each other during the day, because we knew we had to weekend all to ourselves.

"What are you doing Saturday night?" Megan asked me.

"Spending it with you I hope." I told her.

"I forgot to tell you something about Saturday night." She replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have a company dinner and auction to go to." Megan told me.

"That's alright," I said, "We can get together afterwards."

"No silly," She replied, "I want you to come with me."

"Really," I responded, "Are you sure it is alright?"

"It is fine," Megan, answered, "Unless you want Carl the intern to take me?"

"Oh hell no," I shouted, "I would love to take you."

"Yeah," she giggled, "Will you wear your suit and green tie?"

"I will wear anything for you." I told her.

We spent the rest of the night and past midnight just talking and laughing. We finally feel asleep in each other's arms around 2 a.m.

We got an early start on the day and headed down town. We spent the whole day taking in the sites of St. Louis and doing the usual touristy things. We went to The Arch, went shopping at Union Station and told her next time we would have to take The Budweiser Brewery Tour. It was getting to be early evening, so we went back to the hotel. Megan and I said good-bye so we could each get ready for our big date.

I picked up Megan from her hotel later on that evening. I noticed she was not in the lobby, so I decided to go up to her room. When I knocked on the door and she opened it, I was very surprised. She was wearing a black business suit with her hair down. She looked powerful, like a woman that knows what she wants. Her personality however was more of a teen-age girl on her first date or going to The Prom.

"You look amazing." I told her.

"Thank you," She replied, "So do you."

"Thanks," I said, "You have pictures of me in this suit."

"That is true," Megan, said, "You look hotter in person." She smiled.

During dinner, we had such a wonderful time. Megan was so much fun to be around, she was sweet and very out going, but there was shyness about her too. We had to play down our relationship while we made conversation with her co-workers. The auction part of the evening was a blast; we met all kinds of local celebrities and athletes.

Despite some awkward moments around Megan's co-workers and other associates, we really had a great time. We decided to duck out of The Convention Center early and take a carriage ride through Old Towne Saint Charles we had talked about doing when we were still chatting on Lit.

The weather outside at the time was perfect, the skies were clear; the moon was big and bright and the stars seem to go on forever. We sat in the carriage and clung close to each other, you could hear the horse and carriage as they made their way down the cobblestone streets for blocks. As our ride was ending, the wind started to pick up and thick clouds started to move overhead.

Megan and I began to walk back to my car, when all of a sudden, the clouds opened up and it started pouring down rain. We wanted to find cover and I knew we were not far from The Gazebo, so we ran down the sidewalk until we reach it. Megan and I headed up the stairs as we laughed and were out of breathe. I just looked at Megan as we stood there soaking wet.

"God that was fun," She yelled, "I just love the rain."

"Yeah it was," I replied, "I love the rain too."

"I'm soaked to my skin," Megan shouted, "I must look awful."

"No you don't," I responded, "I think you look lovely."

"Thank you," She said, "So do you and not a single hair out of place either."

I looked at Megan as her hair was clinging to her face. I took my hand, pushed her hair from her face, and tucked it behind her ear.

"May I kiss you?" I asked.

"Please do!" She replied.

I leaned forward, claimed her lips with my own, and gently kissed her. Megan threw her arms around my neck to keep me right there. I continued to kiss her as I cradled her face in my hands. My hands drifted down to her hips as our kissing became more passionate. We ended our first real kiss and just looked into one another's eyes.

"I have wanted to do that for so long." I mentioned.

"Me too," She replied, "There is something else I've wanted to as well."

Megan unbuttoned jacket and kissed me deeply as she un-did my belt. She pulled down my zipper and let my pants fall to the floor. Then Megan knelt down in front of me gave me a big grin. She started to nuzzle her face and playfully bite across my cock. When Megan removed my underwear, my cock sprung out and hit her in the chin.

"I was not expecting that." Megan said as she giggled.

"Oh God Mathieu," She exclaimed, "You have such a lovely cock."

"Thank you," I replied, "I'm glad you think so."

"How could I not," She answered back, "It's big and thick."

Megan started to lick my cock up and down and then held it up so she could suck on my balls one at a time.

"I told you I thought you would be yummy," She spoke, "I was right."

"Oh that feels so good." I moaned.

She continued to suck my cock and stopping occasionally to jerk me off and smile from her knees up at me.

"Where do you want to cum Mathieu?" Megan asked.

"I want to cum on your tits." I replied.

"My tits huh," She responded as she giggled.

Megan opened up her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her 40 DDD sized breast that she had managed to squish into a red, lace DD sized bra. She lifted her breasts out of her bra and engulfed my rigid cock with her magnificent breasts.

"Oh Mathieu," Megan purred, "You have no idea how long it's been since I have had a good titty-fucking."

"OOOH YEAH BABY," I moaned, "I have never fuck tits this big."

"NO!" She exclaimed as she giggled.

Megan pumped my cock up and down with her huge titts, and then I placed my hands on hers so I could thrust my cock in and out of her abundant cleavage. Her tits were warm and slippery from all the friction and the pre-cum that was oozing out of my swollen and pulsating cock.

"OH YES," Megan screamed, "Fuck my tits with that big cock of yours!"

I slammed my cock faster and faster from between her huge breasts.

"OH YEAH," I yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

I pulled my cock out from her tits and started to jack off as I looked down at Megan while she squeezed her tits. Megan pinched and pulled on her nipples as she awaited me to cum.

"OOOH YEAH," She moaned, "Cum on my tits baby!"

"Urghhh!" I yelled out.

As I yelled out, my cock erupted all over Megan's gorgeous boobs. The streams of cum were steady and thick, as the series of shots sprayed across her breasts and up around her neck. I managed to drape what I had left in my balls on her nipples.

"Oh My God," Megan exclaimed, "You should be doing porn movies with that kind of load!"

"You think so," I responded as I laughed.

"I'm completely covered." She mentioned.

I watched as Megan massaged cum into her skin. I took out the swatch I had in my pocket so she wipe off what landed on her jacket. She got herself together and I helped her up and greeted her with one more kiss. The rain had let up enough to make it to the car without getting too wet. On the way back to the hotel, the night was now complete as KISS came on the radio. As I pulled up to the front of the hotel, Megan looked at me with a confused gaze upon her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm dropping you off at your hotel," I said, "Isn't that where you wanted to go?"

"Yes, but you are not dropping me off," She told me, "You are coming up with me!"

"Am I?" I asked.

"Yes you silly man," She said as she giggled, "I can't let you go home in wet clothes."

I parked the car and we went up to Megan's hotel room. When we reached her room, she handed me a hotel robe and told me to change out of my wet clothes while she changed in the bathroom. I took off my suit and put the rode on and as soon as I was finished, Megan stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a St. Louis Blues hockey jersey.

"Do you like?" Megan asked.

"Yeah I like," I replied, "Where did you get it?"

"I got it from my boss." She responded.

"It is a game used jersey that The Blues gave him as a gift for all the work he put in for the dinner and auction." She explained.

"So he just gave it to you," I mentioned.

"Hey, I worked my ass off too this week!" Megan exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm not saying you didn't," I explained. "I can see anyone giving away a game worn jersey."

"Well, he is not a big hockey fan," She told me, "He knows I love hockey, and so he offered it to me first."

"I think that's awesome." I told her

"Besides I know you have a weakness for pretty girls in hockey jerseys." She replied.

"Yes I do!" I exclaimed.

"So…come here!" She told me as she motioned me with her finger.

I walked over to Megan and she ran her fingers through my hair. She kissed me deeply as she ran her sweet tongue over mine. She began to walk forward, backing me up against the bed and pushing me backwards on the top of the bed. Megan reached down and slowly un-tied my robe and flipped it open and looked down to see my already hard cock.

"Ha," She yelled, "You didn't get me with that big thing this time."

Then she got on top of me and kissed as she began to straddle my throbbing cock.

"Oh yeah that feels good, She moaned, "Damn you are so big and thick!"

She purred aloud as she inched herself down on my raging hard-on.

Megan rode my cock and I could feel her clench herself around my cock. While still wearing her hockey jersey, I reached up underneath and groped her breast firmly.

"Oh Mathieu," She hissed. "Baby you feel so good."

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "Not as good as you do."

As she rocked back and forth, I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest. I held her there so I could drive my cock into with deep, penetrating thrusts. As I fucked Megan deeper, her moans grew louder. I let her off my chest and I stuck my head up her jersey so I could suck on her tits and playfully bite at her nipples.

"You mouth feels on wonderful on my breasts!" She purred.

"Oh God," I responded, "I love these big tits of yours."

"Oh my," She blurted, "Not as much as I love you huge cock!"

Megan continued to buck wildly up and down on my cock.

"I want you to fuck me from behind!" Megan ordered.

She got on her hands and knees while I knelt down behind her. I inserted my cock into Megan's hot, wet opening as she backed into me. We started with Megan moving forward and then backing into my big cock. I then began to meet Megan's backward motions with my own forward thrusts.

"Oh yeah," She yelled, "Fuck me harder!"

"You like it hard?" I asked.

"The way you do it," She replied, "Yes, I like it very much!"

I continued to fuck Megan from behind and I felt her up through the sweaty material of her Blues jersey. I pushed the jersey up her back so I could better access to her bouncing tits and so I cloud slap her ass while I fucked her.

"OUCH!" She exclaimed.

"Oh baby you have got a nice ass." I mentioned.

"You think so," She purred, "Slap my ass again."

"Alright baby." I commented as I smack her ass once more.

"OH FUCK," She screamed, "You are going to make me cum."

"Oh yeah," I replied. "Are you going to cum for me?"

"OH YES," She shouted, "Just don't stop!"

Our bodies were in perfect rhythm with one another's as sweat flew off my face and landed on her back. I felt Megan's body tighten up as she gripped the blankets until her knuckles turned white.

"I'M CUMMMMINGGG!!!" Megan whimpered as her body jerked.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "I'm almost there!"

"I want to see it again," She mentioned, "Cum on my tits again!"

I pulled out of Megan's soaked pussy and she flipped on her back. Just as she got on her back, my cock exploded once more. This time it was not as thick as it rained down upon her breasts

"Oh shit." I grunted.

"Damn Baby," She replied. "You covered me again!"

This time Megan took my cock and gently massaged my cum into her skin. All I could do after that was collapse next to her and kiss her lips.

"That was wonderful Mathieu." Megan spoke softly.

"You are so amazing Megan." I whispered in her ear.

We stayed up, chatted, and cuddled the rest of the night. We made a promise to each other that this would not be the end of something great, but the beginning of something greater…