Lit-Ville's Halloween Trolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I want some Nanos," Gina snickered.

"Well, Wouldyoubelieve sat down with a bowl of trick or treat candy and waited. The Trolls were sniveling and whining. A perfect row of Trolls posing as Pumpkins crafted by these Nano-bots. The Nano-bots even made a sign saying Troll the Pumpkin Patch. Any way when trick or treaters came along, Wouldyoubelieve would gladly give them a treat for a comment about and to the Pumpkins they criticized. You know kid's, they can be brutally honest. Kinda like Trolls themselves. 'This one smells like the soup my mommy makes.' 'This ones not very round.' Wouldyoubelieve displayed the Art work of Pumpkin wrapped Trolls till all the candy was gone."

"That's it? That's not very scary!" Pricilla blurted with a chuckle. "Funny but nobody gained anything. I think Wouldyoubelieves just as bad as the trolls."

"Oh yea? Well, there's still a lot of Troll's out there and they have vowed vengeance. And especially...on Halloween. Remember they can transform into an Anonymous? Well you don't know if Jack there is a Troll or not." Durk said laughing. Jack just played right along and started acting like a monster and Pricilla took them a bit to serious and curled up into sleeping Stan.

"Wake up...WAKE UP!" Pricilla yelled while shaking Stan to consciousness. "Let's go to the tent." Pricilla ordered and they slowly got up and dragged the blanket to the tent and disappeared. Jack shrugged his shoulders in his usual way and went to sit next to Gina. Durk stood up and pulled on Diane's hand to lift her up and wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her. Opening to refuel her flame. Wanting to use his poker to stir her fire.

Durk and Diane began walking towards their tent when Gina said in a whisper to Jack. "That story sucked."

"Durk jerked his head back and then looked at Diane. "You know...those two just might be Trolls. I'm not sure about the Anonymous but Jack can be obnoxious." Diane run her fingers down Durk's shirt, across his tummy and wiggled her fingers into his pant's.

"Who cares...I want you now!" Diane said with a certain look in her eye that inflamed Durk and they disappeared behind the flap of another tent.

"That story sucked," Gina said.

"Yea, I would've Nuked them, splattering blood and guts on the wall...did any trolls make it? Did Wouldyoubeleive go to jail or get Bombed back by those Party Trolls? Misleading."

"Yes, and the slang, My God, get an English lesson."

"Really!" Jack said smiling. Scratched his ass and then licked his fingers and slicked back his hair. Gina belched. Jack took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Darting for the tent as Gina trailed trying to keep her balance as Jack yanked and jerked her arm. When he got to the tent's flap he stopped and looked towards Durks tent. "Prof. Jerk! Your story sucked!" Jack yelled and dove into the tent pulling Gina behind him.

Silence fell on the camp site for a moment other than the crickets, frogs, leaves rustling and then Durk's reply. "Troll!"

The End

12