Lita & Victoria Ch. 01

Story Info
Two female wrestlers get acquainted.
1.9k words
4
37k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was in the shower humming to herself. She’d been off work for 18 months with a neck injury - one that nearly had her in a wheelchair - and she had just come back to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

Although she had been working down south for he OVW for a month there was a world of difference between the small Ohio arenas and the massive shows that the WWF put on.

Fuck, she though. Not WWF anymore, WWE.

Her part was easy enough - a run in to save Trish stratus from a post match beat down by molly and one of the new girls, Gail Kim.

The adrenalin started to pump through her again as she remembered the anticipation she had felt whilst waiting for the signal from Vinnie Mac. Then when she ran down the ramp and rolled into the ring she remembered exactly why she was in this game after all, the energy she felt from the crowd, the thrill of putting her moves on an opponent, and the sheer thrill of it when she pulled he top off over her head, despite what Vince had said.

She felt down her back, feeling a bruised rib where she'd pulled off a sloppy DDT on molly, and there was a twinge in her thigh from some move or other.

She started massaging the ache in her thigh away and her hand started wandering up to her crotch, her finger flicking the piercings she had down there, and she began humming a little louder, some song she had heard at some point in the evening

"Hmmm hmmm this is not enough" she sang to herself, as she caressed one of her nipples to hardness and continued to massage her clit.

"That’s my music." came a voice from behind her.

Amy jumped, the colour rushing to her cheeks in embarrassment as she turned to the speaker.

She had seen the tall dark haired woman wrestling whilst she was laid up with her injury and had appreciated her lithe, strong body. Victoria had quickly made her character, playing a psychotic bitch against Trish and had had a short reign as women's champion.

"Err.." stammered Amy "sorry"

"That’s no problem" said Victoria, dropping her towel and stepping into the big open shower and turning on another nozzle.

"I have to confess you're something of an idol of mine... Amy. Is it ok if I call you Amy?"

"Sure" said the redhead. There were so many people who called her Lita even out of the ring, when she was doing her grocery shopping, it was nice to be called by her real name.

there was a moment's silence as Victoria started washing herself down, and Amy caught herself staring at her hard body and getting more aroused.

Victoria must have sensed her watching, and looked over at her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I’m sorry, I just realised I don't know your name." said the redhead.

"It’s Lisa" said the Canadian.

Just then Amy’s neck twinged. Not badly, but enough to make her cry out and stagger to the side of the cubicle.

The tall woman was at her side instantly, one arm around hr waist, the other brushing Amy’s hair back from her face, a look of concern across her features.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah- I get spasms after workouts. Nothing serious, the doc said it was to be expected for a month or so following my return in-ring"

"Anything I can do to help?" asked Lisa.

"I dunno- could you massage my shoulders a bit?" and she turned her back to the taller woman. She felt strong hands take her shoulders and for the first time all night she relaxed.

As Lisa worked at the knots in her shoulder Amy could feel the woman's breasts pressing into her back - and she was enjoying the feeling. She could feel Lisa’s nipples hardening and her breath becoming ragged and felt her own nipples grow almost painfully hard around their piercings, and her pussy get wet.

This continued for ten agonizing minutes until Lisa drew breath.

"I... I have something to tell you" she stammered.

Amy turned to face the strikingly attractive woman.

"Go on" she whispered, knowing what was going to be said next.

"I.. I want you. The reason I got into wrestling - well, sports and fitness - was to be like you. I have idolised you for years, and now I’m here with you I just want to be.. Aaah, I don't know". She turned her back on Amy and hugged herself.

Amy bit her lip and took a step towards the woman, admiring her tall, lithe body, the hard curves of muscle and feminine grace. She put one hand on her hip, and one on her shoulder, and turned her around so she was looking up into Lisa’s dark eyes.

"You want.... this?" she asked, placing one hand on the back of Lisa’s head, and pulling her down into a kiss. It started as a gentle thing, then began to heat up as Amy’s tongue nudged its way into Lisa’s mouth.

Amy felt Lisa’s body tense up, and she ran her hand down her back, tracing the muscle there, until she came to her marvelously tight ass, where Amy stopped and squeezed. Lisa’s own hands grabbed hold of Amy, one on her ass and the other exploring one of the redhead's perfect breasts, stroking and caressing, making its way to her pierced nipple.

The embrace lasted for a few moments more until Lisa drew away. Looking down she murmured something

"What?" asked Amy

"Where are you staying tonight? I mean, here is good, but.. I.. oh, what the hell. I want more than can happen in a public shower. Come to my room with me. We’re not driving out till tomorrow morning and.. I want you to spend the night with me."

Amy’s heart missed a beat. She had long fancied women, enjoying kissing and stroking, but nothing more intense than that. She looked Lisa square in the eyes, those dark eyes, and reached out to take hold of her hand.

"ok." she said. "Matt is out of town at the moment - I am meeting him after his house show tomorrow , and I’ve got to speak to Vince and Eric about my future. But I’ve got tonight off. I’ll come with you." she turned to lave the cubicle and then stopped, turning back.

"In more than one way"

They were giggling like a pair of schoolgirls on the way out of the arena, holding hands, when Eric stopped them.

"Ladies, how are we? Lisa? Amy? You good?"

"I’m fine, Eric" said Lisa. She was a little upset at what she had had to do that evening, but otherwise ok.

"I’ll call you tomorrow morning Eric." said Amy. "After I’ve slept I usually know if I’m going to be ok. Say 10?"

"Great. Speak to you then." said Eric, trying to plant a good-bye kiss on the women's cheeks, they ducked away and out of the arena and to a taxi that Lisa had booked.

During the short ride to their hotel they chatted like friends long separated, talking about men (Steve and matt, it turned out, knew each other, and the two girls talked about what they were like, in real life and in bed)

They got to the hotel and went straight to Lisa’s room, ordered room service and dived onto the big bed. Lisa showed none of the shyness she had in the shower, leaning over Amy and exploring the inside of her mouth with her tongue. She pulled away and moved down, lifting Amy’s t-shirt and undoing the clasp at the front of her bra to expose Amy’s wonderful, pierced breasts.

Amy sat up and took her top off fully, shrugging off the bra and massaging her nipples, which were already hard, but getting harder.

Lisa stood at the foot of the bed and slowly took off her own hooded top and t shirt, then bent over and slid her jeans down off her long shapely legs. She stood, glorious in her black bra and thong, and began to take off Amy’s combat trousers. The redhead hadn't put any underwear on after their shower, and Lisa felt her own pussy get wet at the sight of Amy’s neatly trimmed bush and pierced pussy.

As if reading her mind, Amy spread her legs and began to stroke her piercing, writhing her hips invitingly. Lisa didn’t need a second invite, she immediately lay down between Amy’s legs and kissed her pussy all over.

Amy gasped. This felt so different from how matt went down on her. She ran her fingers through Lisa’s hair, clenching them at the back of her head, and kept the raven haired woman's head between her legs for what felt like an age.

Lisa was in heaven. Here she was, naked, her head between Amy’s legs with pussy juice all over her face. She lapped at the intimate folds of her pussy, teasing the piercings with the tip of her tongue, tasting this woman who she had admired from far for so long. She had never been with a woman before, but she knew how she liked to be licked and did the same. she realised now why Steve liked eating her out - the musky intimate taste and smell, the feeling of submissiveness at being between two silky soft and muscled thighs, she was getting so wet herself.

She lifted herself up and crawled up Amy’s body, kissing each part of the woman, paying more attention to her pierced nipples than she had done earlier. when the were level with each other she lay down next to the redhead, propping herself up on one arm, and leant over to kiss Amy.

Amy reached her arms around Lisa, and snaking one hand behind her head, she sent the other between Lisa’s legs where she found her pussy, sopping wet and with her clit hard and protruding. Lisa gasped as Amy started to stroke and caress her clit, always sensitive but now apparently even more so. She felt it get harder as it became engorged with blood, and Amy smiled.

"Looks like you like that" she whispered. "I’ve never seen a clit so big" she slid herself between Lisa’s legs and began to lick the dark haired woman's inch-long clitoris, bringing gasps of pleasure each time she did so. Amy pushed her tongue, pierced twice, as deep into Lisa’s pussy as she could, at the same time easing two fingers into herself. She rode her own hand and licked furiously, then used her fingers on Lisa, massaging her clit, then penetrating the tall woman, fingers finding Lisa’s g-spot quickly.

Lisa could hardly control herself. She was in complete ecstasy as Amy licked her clit and teased her g-spot. she cried out as her orgasm started, feeling her pussy clench and her juices gush all over Amy’s face. Amy herself felt the release and flood as she tasted Lisa’s pussy, she reveled in the feeling of her hot cum all over her face, loving the taste of it.

When she had finished lapping up Lisa’s juices she clambered back up the bed and the two women held each other close, kissing and tasting each other, until they fell asleep in each other's arms.