Lita Gets Xtreme

Story Info
Lita shows our hero how Xtreme she can be.
4.1k words
4.51
71.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Again, this is a work of erotic fiction. I am well aware that Lita probably doesn't act this way, but, as I've said before, I can dream can't I?

* * * * *

Walking into his apartment, John saw the message light was blinking. "Who could that be?" he thought to himself, walking over to the answering machine. His mind raced with ideas, Stephanie, Trish some other WWF superstar girl? The answer was, none of the above. It was Stan, his boss, telling him that if he was feeling better tomorrow, he needed him to take another bunch of parts and stuff to a WWF event. John's eyes lit up and he dialed Stan's number, groggily accepting the position the next day. John wanted to call Stephanie to thank her for setting him and Trish up, but he was way to tired, and he walked down the hallway to his room, and went to bed.

The alarm woke him at eight in the morning, snapping John from his dream of Stephanie sucking him off, while Trish rubbed her breasts in his face. He lazily walked into the bathroom, got in the shower and got ready to go to work. As he was getting dressed, he looked at his dresser and saw the black thong and the baby blue thong lying there. John felt his cock get hard, and he reached over for the black one, Stephanie McMahon's, and brought it to his face. Inhaling deeply, he was treated to a spectacular scent in his nose, the musky scent of Stephanie's pussy. John stood there for a minute and reminisced about her gorgeous breasts in his face, and her beautiful ass. John suddenly realized that he was going to be late for work if he kept standing there. Pulling his clothes on, the thought of him adding another thong to his collection was stimulating, but he ran out to his car and raced to work. John got his assignment, a truckload of spare parts, mostly for the ring, but some tables and chairs, some pyroboxes and other stuff. The only catch was, it was like a four-hour drive. John took the assignment, jumped into the truck and was off. About two-and-a-half hours later, John was questioning his decision. Truth be told, he was still quite tired from the previous day's rendezvous with Trish Stratus, but he knew that his chances should be good that he'd get laid. With that thought in mind, John sped on down the road.

He was wrong. John didn't know that they were merely setting up for a TV show. What did he know? He didn't watch wrestling, sadly, John was wishing he had. He unloaded the truck, and began the long four-hour drive back home, disappointed with himself for getting his hopes up. He accepted Stan's offer to send him home, and also announced that he was taking a week vacation. Stan agreed and John went home for his week's vacation. Once he got home, his message light was blinking again. John tiredly walked over and pushed the play button. Instead of a boring message, like he was expecting, he got a sexy-sounding female voice that said, "Hi, I hope this is John. I got your number from Stephanie McMahon and Trish Stratus. This is Lita, of the WWF, I was hoping that you could call me and we could, well, you know, um, get together. Call me at (840)555-3291. Thanks." John wrote the number down, but before he called, he got back on his computer and went to the WWF website, as he had with Trish. He clicked around until he found a picture of Lita. "Not bad," John said quietly. He was looking at a somewhat taller girl, with reddish hair, a nice, muscular, thin body, and a very pretty face. John made up his mind to call her. Dialing the number, it rang twice, before he heard a girl say, "Yeah." "Hi," John said, sounding really uncool, "You left a message on my answering machine, my name is John." "Ooooooo," the girl replied, "You're the one that I've heard great reviews about." "Well, I guess," John modestly replied. "I want to, get together, possibly tonight," she said. "Uh, OK," John said, again sounding like a retard, "where are you?" "Well, I'm in my hotel, off of route 39." "39?" John thought, "that's almost three hours away!" Sounding a bit more confident, John said, "Well, that's a really far drive for me, maybe tomorrow." "Pleeeease?" She responded, "I'll make it worth your while." "Hmm," John thought, and then replied, "I'm sure you will, but I still have to drive all the way home." Lita responded, "Well, maybe not tonight." John's eyes lit up and he agreed. She gave him directions and told him to get there quickly. John hung up and glanced at the clock. 7:30 PM. He would probably get there around 10:45. John went to get in the shower and get dressed. On his way out of the bedroom, he glanced at the two thongs on his dresser. He knew that they would have company after tonight.

After the long drive, John pulled into another beautifully furnished hotel. The hotel was huge, and as he walked in, he felt a little out of place. He was dressed up, but everyone was in suits and things, and he wasn't. Nevertheless, he walked up to the desk and asked for room number 529. The woman was polite, and directed him on how to get there. John stepped into the elevator and didn't feel as nervous as he had on his way up to meet Trish, he felt very confident. Stepping off, he walked to the left of the elevator and found room 529. Knocking calmly, he looked around at the rest of the floor, decorated very nicely. He couldn't wait to see the inside of her room. Then, he saw the door open.

Before John, stood a five foot eight, or so, girl, dressed in cargo pants and a half-tanktop. The first thing John noticed was a weird looking tattoo on her right arm, and the fact that her pink, zebra-striped thong was showing outside of her pants. As he ran his eyes over her, he saw her doing the same. He eyed her flowing, fiery red hair and her flat stomach. She spoke first, nervously, shyly. "Would you like to come in?" John accepted her invitation, and stepped into her huge hotel room, hearing her shut and lock the door behind them. "This is bigger than my apartment" he thought. The living room was empty, minus a big couch and set of chairs. He turned around to look at her again, and again, she was gazing over John's body. Catching herself, she stammered out something about getting some drinks and quickly walked into the kitchen. John gazed at her ass as she walked away, a lot similar to Trish's except, Trish's appeared to be plumper. Lita was a thin girl. She returned with two bottles of beer, offering one to John. John refused it, saying that he doesn't drink, and told her not to worry about drinks. Lita directed him to the living area, and brought the beers back to the fridge. John sat in one of the over-sized chairs, and Lita sat on the couch. Lita simply couldn't take her eyes off of him, and he was the same way. They made small talk, bantering about TV, and finally, Lita broke the ice. "You probably know why I called you, right?" John nodded. She continued, "Listen, I talked to Stephanie after you two 'got together' and she couldn't stop raving about you. Last night, Trish called me and basically repeated what Stephanie said, so I figured that I'd give you a try." John nodded again. Lita continued, "Now, I would love to continue our fascinating conversation about television, but I really want to get fucked, so let's get started."

John responded by lifting himself from the chair and, walking on his knees, crept to the couch. Leaning in, John pressed his lips onto hers, feeling her kiss back and slide her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues rolled around for a bit, and John brought his hands up to Lita's flat, hard stomach caressing it softly. Lita softly moaned and brought her hand up to meet John's, and slid his hand up to cup her left breast. John felt her nipple stiffen, among something else. He pulled his hand away, leaving his tongue in her mouth, and slipped his hand into her tanktop. He first felt a lacy, scratchy bra, but then could feel her nipple protruding out from her breast. John tweaked her nipple a little, and felt it grow harder, and heard Lita moan into his mouth again. John broke the kiss and slowly got to his feet. Lita looked confused, but not when John bent down and picked her up in his arms, her knees over his right arm and his left underneath her armpits. Lita reached her head up and began kissing him with passion. John walked down the wrong hallway and walked into a bathroom. Lita began giggling at him, but stopped after a few seconds. She started kissing him again, as he finally found the bedroom, flipping the light on and laying her softly down on the bed. She looked heavenly, her auburn hair fanned away from her head, while her pants were rapidly changing color. Her pussy area on the pants was completely soaked, John noticed as he pulled his shirt off, kicking his shoes and socks aside. Lita gasped at the fact that John was somewhat well built, he wasn't Mr. Universe, but he was muscular. Lita stared lustily at him, unmaking the bed as he pulled his pants off, revealing his green boxer-briefs, with a rather large tent pitched by his cock. Lita got up from the bed, and restarted their passionate kiss, but pushed John onto the bed. John smiled, as he watched Lita sway her hips sexily, unbuttoning and unzipping her pants, revealing to John her soaked pink zebra-striped thong. She blew him a kiss, as she pulled her shoes and socks off, and kicked her pants aside. John, for the first time, got a good look at her legs. Toned and well developed, they were looking firm, but something else was about to look better. She turned around and shook her ass for John while she pulled her tanktop above her head. She was now clad in a pink thong and a lacy white bra. She turned back to face John, showing him cleavage that made his cock swell even more. She leaned over as she teasingly grabbed her thong, offering John a fantastic view of her breasts. Jokingly shaking her head, she reached her arms behind her and unclasped her bra, as John saw the fabric loosen. Pulling her bra away, she exposed her firm breasts, sitting high on her chest. She had small, pink nipples that were rock hard and pointing directly at John. Sexily, she danced a bit more, until she again had her back to him. Slowly, she leaned over again, grabbing her thong. Little by little, she pulled it down, as she herself bent over further. By the time her thong was at her ankles, John was staring at her pussy. It looked very tight, and was very wet, she had juice all inside her thighs. She stepped out of her thong, tossing it into a pile with the rest of the clothes. Seductively, she walked towards the bed, where John sat with a raging hard-on. Lita grabbed the waistband of his boxer-briefs and pulled them off, leaving herself staring at his eight-inch cock.

Lita slowly fell onto John's chest and kissed him excitedly, feeling his prick pushing into her tight body. John broke the kiss, and began to kiss along her neck, gently sucking the sides of it, careful not to leave any marks. Quickly, he turned her over, so he lay on top of her, and she was lying on her back. Gradually, he worked his mouth down to her breasts. Lita gasped loudly as she felt him take her small left nipple into his mouth. She ran her hands through his hair, messing it up, but John continued to suckle at her firm breast. Switching sides, he sucked her right nipple into his mouth, feeling it get hard and hearing Lita shriek with pleasure. Lowering his head further, John found himself between Lita's legs. Slowly, he began to lick around her pussy lips, tasting her sweat and her juices. Lita held his head in place as he continued to slip his tongue into her pussy, getting her off. Lita could feel her orgasm coming on, and she clamped John's head between her legs, screaming out as she had a huge, hot wave of orgasmic bliss sweep over her. John's head was trapped against her pussy, so he decided to send her ever further over the edge. John took Lita's clit in his mouth, and gently bit down. Lita moaned so loud, John thought he heard the pictures on the wall shaking. With that move, Lita began to cum on John's face. John lapped up as much as he could, but, again, some of Lita's cum ended up on the hotel floor, and at the end of the bed. Lita's body was shaking after the violent orgasm she had just had. John sexily licked a trail, with his tongue, up to her breasts, circling each one, and finally, he reached her face. Resuming their passionate kiss, John felt Lita kiss him back, tasting herself. Now, Lita pulled the covers up from the bed, and they got underneath the sheets, maintaining their kiss. John continued to kiss down to her neck, breasts and back up again, as Lita continuously ran her hands through his hair. Finally, Lita reached her hands down to John's cock, feeling it's hardness in her hands, and guided it towards her pussy. John reciprocated her feelings and moved his hips flush with her pussy. Looking into her face, John saw that her eyes were closed, she was breathing heavily, and she was preparing herself for what was about to happen. John slid his cock to her entrance, feeling Lita beneath him start to quiver in anticipation, and gently sunk into her.

Lita gasped at how full she felt, and John didn't even have it all in yet! John continued to shove his cock into Lita, until he was fully inside. Lita moaned with pleasure, as John slid his cock back halfway, and slid forwards again, slowly building a rhythm. John couldn't believe how tight she was. It was like she had never been fucked before. As he increased momentum, he lay flat, moving his head to the right of hers, and whispered in her ear, "Have you ever been fucked before?" Lita took deep breaths before she panted, "Never like this!" John continued to slide his cock into Lita's tight pussy, hearing Lita moan and gasp beneath his body. After what seemed like a few minutes, Lita began to thrash and moan even more, wrapping her legs around John's back, sending him deeper into her. With that, Lita let out a cry, and John knew that she had just cum. Lita reached her hands around to John's back, digging her nails into his back. John jumped with surprise, and pain, as she was digging pretty hard. Finally, her orgasm subsided, leaving her legs wrapped around his body. John still hadn't cum yet, so he continued to pump into her, hearing her frequently moan very loudly. John rolled over onto his back, remaining beneath the sheets, but readjusting their position so that Lita was now on top of him. John looked up at her and couldn't help but get turned on. Her eyes were still closed, her hair was soaked with sweat, clinging to her face. Her fantastic breasts were heaving with her heavy breathing. Tiredly, Lita fell forward, onto his chest before whispering, "I'm way to tired to be fucking again." John felt her pull his cock out from her pussy, and watched her slide next to him in the bed. She rested her head on his shoulder, as John thought, "I drove three hours for this? I got fucked once!" However, John didn't know what she meant by her comment. She was simply to tired to be riding his cock, with her doing most of the work. Now, they were side-by-side, and John leaned his head in and passionately kissed her, moving down to her neck, and at the same time, moving his hips towards her pussy. Sliding his cock back in, he heard her gasp, and he began fucking her tight pussy again. This time, John was only fucking her so that he could cum. Faster and faster, he pumped his cock into her tight pussy, hearing her moan into his ear. Again, Lita thrashed around, and began to cum, but she wasn't able to grab John's back. What followed was what John considered to be the loudest moan that he had ever heard. Lita moaned very loudly, and bit down on John's shoulder, sending pain all through his body. John didn't seem to mind, however, as he felt himself go over the edge. Letting out a grunt, he fired a rather large load of jism into her tight pussy, feeling his cock pulsate with each spurt. He groaned as he collapsed away from Lita on the bed, his cock remaining inside of her. As it lost it's stiffness, he felt his cock slide out of her pussy. Exhaustedly, Lita rested her head again, on John's shoulder. John moved his arm, wrapping it around her body, resting it on her right breast. With her head lying on John's chest, Lita drifted off to sleep. John looked down at this truly sleeping beauty. Her hair, once dry and beautiful, was now soaked with sweat, tangled and crazily out of place. He looked at her back, and his eyes drifted down to her ass. While it was somewhat hidden from view, he could see that it, like Trish's and Stephanie's, was muscular. The only difference was, Lita's was less solid and much thinner. With his eyes on her ass, John felt his eyes close.

He awoke to the realization that he was alone. Opening his eyes, he saw that the bed was empty. "Where is she?" John thought to himself. His question was answered by the sound of the shower. Tiredly, John glanced at the clock, 8:30 AM. Naked, he got up and walked into the bathroom, which was in the bedroom. Opening the door, he was met by steam. "That's a hot fucking shower," John thought. Looking at the shower, he saw that it was an open door shower, without a curtain. Lustily, John looked at the figure in the shower, she was standing straight up, her hands in her hair. John walked over to the shower, feeling it getting hotter and hotter. Opening the door, he was treated with a fantastic sight, Lita was, of course, naked, her head tilted back, standing under the endless stream of water. "Want some company?" John asked. Startled, Lita looked at him and answered, "I wondered when you were going to get up." John stepped into the shower and felt the hot water hit his body. Lita pulled his head down to hers, sticking her tongue into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, Lita said, "Sorry about last night." John tried to say something, but she quickly said, "I'm serious, I can usually go for a while, but, I haven't been fucked like that in a while and my boyfriend hasn't really been fulfilling me." John responded by leaning in and kissing her again, with more passion. He turned her around and leaned her into the wall, seeing her ass jut out from the rest of her body. John grabbed his now rock hard cock and slid it up and down between her ass. Lita groaned and reached back to grab his cock. John stuck the head of his cock into her ass, sending waves of pleasure through Lita's body. He eased his cock into her ass, going inch by inch, until it was completely inside of her. He began thrusting into her ass, like he had with the two other hotties, and reached his hands around to clutch Lita's swinging breasts, pinching her sensitive nipples. Lita began to moan, as John pounded into her tight ass with all that he had. Lita could feel his cock stimulating her clit as he fucked her, but she reached down to her own pussy and began to finger fuck herself, driving herself towards another huge orgasm. John tweaked her nipples again, sending Lita into a frenzy. She wanted to cum, now. John fucked her ass even harder, and felt himself getting close as well. Lita flicked her clit with her finger, sending herself into a violent orgasm. Lita moaned extremely loudly, sending John over the edge and he started to pull out of her ass. Lita yelled for him to keep it in her, and felt his cum begin to splatter into her ass. John moaned, and Lita gasped, as they both came down from their orgasm.

They finished showering, John washing Lita, Lita washing John, and they got out. It was 9:30 AM. John had to go. "I can cook you some breakfast," Lita said, massaging John's shoulders, "Please stay." "I'd love to stay and see what you can cook for me," John said, "I do actually have things to do, though." Lita sulked a bit about it, but she understood. John put his clothes back on, and grabbed Lita's thong. He didn't even have to ask, Lita simply shook her head yes, adding, "Both Steph and Trish told me about that type of thing, so you can have it." John quickly wiped the thong around her pussy and her legs, soaking it with Lita's cum. "Thank you, Lita," John said, helping her to her feet. "No, thank you," Lita said, wrapping her arms around him, as they left the bedroom, "That was the best fuck I've ever had." John turned around and kissed her once more as he walked towards the door, "We'll be in touch, literally, again," Lita said, opening the door for him. John agreed and walked out of the room, looking back only once, seeing her standing in the doorway, completely naked. He got on the elevator and walked out to his car. He got back on the highway and drove the three hours home. He got home so that he could change, and again, his message light was blinking. He had two messages. The first was from Stephanie, looking to get a hold of him so that they could fuck again. She told him to call her, he had her number. The second was Stan, his boss, telling him that he needed him to come into work. "That's odd," John thought, "I'm on vacation." He needed to go that way anyway, he needed to run errands, or else he wouldn't have left Lita. He got to work and Stan took him in the office. "Have a seat, John." Stan said. "Not good," John thought. "Listen, John, you called into work the other day, and we were very busy. You were apparently very ill," John nodded. Stan continued, "Well, one of our guys was on his route, and he saw you coming out of a hotel, and get in your car." "Shit," John thought. "My point is, John, you have worked here long enough to know that we don't tolerate people calling in sick so they can go visit friends," John knew what was coming, "I'm sorry to do this, John, but, you pick up your last paycheck next week." Stan stood up and shook John's hand. John walked out of the building and went straight home. Dialing Stephanie's number, he heard it ring and ring. "Hello?" Stephanie said. "Hey Stephanie, it's John." "Hey, you got my message, listen I need you to…" John cut her off, "I need something from you as well, Stephanie. I got fired from my job today and I need you to get me a job in WWF." Stephanie was silent for a minute. "What kind of job," she meekly asked. "A truck driving job, something like that." Stephanie told him to go to the whatever arena in Detroit, and talk with her, face to face. John got in his car and hoped for the best.

12