Literotica Horoscopes for Sunday

Story Info
It’s what the stars are demanding of you.
827 words
4.58
13.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's what the stars are demanding of you:

ARIES (March 21-April 19) **** Although the stars say you'll need to deal with your budget why not work on balancing some other things. Practice your balance using a pencil on your erect cock or nipples; you might be surprised how you'll impress your lover or co-workers. And hey, if you find them doing the same you might try working on it together say balancing a cock or clit on the tip of your tongue.

TAURUS (April 20 -- May 20) ***** Talk with your partner and establish new groundwork, perhaps doggie style on the rug in front of the fireplace, or in the grass in the back yard (make sure you bring a blanket and your snowshoes for those of you up north). Now would be a good time to reach out to a distant friend, perhaps drop some hints for a threesome during the holidays.

GEMINI (May 21- June 20) *** Now is a good time to keep your own counsel, even with a partner. Perhaps watch as your partner changes and simply enjoy the view as you stroke your cock or diddle with your clit. You might even consider a trip or at least some long distance cam play for some masturbatory delight with someone at a distance.

CANCER (June 21 -- July 22) ***** Focus on what you want, but while you do it make a big deal out of nothing, say your lover's cock or breasts. When you do, then take advantage of the good vibes and take whatever you want, it will be yours. Now would be a good time to invite some friends in for some fun get together swapping. Who knows, that new cock or pussy just might hit the perfect spot.

LEO (July 23 -- Aug. 22) **** Take a stand with some more give and take, say perhaps up against a door. Be a little less controlling and let her push you against the door while she takes your cock, or let him eat your pussy while you stand before him.

VIRGO (Aug.23 -- Sept. 22) ***** Reach out for someone at a distance, perhaps with some phone sex or intriguing cyber. You might want to reconsider your distant friend's request for a face to face meeting. Consider joining a friend at a concert or movie for some exhilarating public sex. Wow, even a quiet hand job or finger fuck in the back row can be a meaningful experience.

LIBRA (Sept. 23 -- Oct. 23) **** A partner wants you to talk turkey. Now you may be uncomfortable talking while fucking, but once you do it, you'll relax. Just realize how nice it can be if you both start talking slutty while fucking. There's nothing you can't do if you try it together, just be sure to swallow the cum completely before you try to talk or you might choke.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23 -- Nov. 21) ***** You need to catch up with the many ideas and plans that others have. Yeah, that mean fuck around, but spend time at home too. Bring them in and see how much your partner will enjoy the scenes. If he or she is uncomfortable with it, simply let them work on the Christmas decorations while you fuck in another room.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22 -- Dec. 21) *** The time has come to do that thing you've been postponing, so hey, if it means using a little extra lube on his cock or on that new strap-on, it's time. Remember, it's not just you who needs it, take turns and you'll both enjoy it in the end.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22 -- Jan. 19) ***** It's time to rock and roll, let out your more perky, fun and sensual personality. Yeah, time to let loose, get spontaneous and fuck that guitarist with the bulge in his pants and the long scraggly hair, or go down on the lead singer with the tight ass and monstrous nipples. Do it together with your partner and you'll both experience being groupies.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20 -- Feb 18) *** If you get overwhelmed searching for fun sex, why not keep it all in the family. Yeah, invite them all over and get to know that uncle or aunt you always wondered about. Is his cock the size you imagined or how far can she bend over and still come? Just make it a big family game and let it all happen.

PISCES (Feb. 19 -- March 20) ***** It's all about communication for you now, whether it's wild husky voiced sex on the phone, pornographic photo exchanges on the internet or some cam performances makes little difference, just be sure and let them know how good it feels. Moaning and groaning are nice, and hey, when you come simply shout it out, "I'm coming, I'm coming." Whoever you are communicating with will probably be coming too.