Little Annie

Story Info
She should have been more careful..
1.8k words
3.68
90.8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I encourage feedback.. So let me know what you think. I have big plans for this story. If you readers like it. I don't have an editor yet, so bear with me! All characters are 18 years or older*

*

I smiled as my pretty engagement ring glistened in the sunlight; it truely was beautiful. It was crazy to think that in eight weeks exactly, I would get to marry the man of my dreams; Eduardo. People thought we were crazy... and we very well were, but we knew that we loved eachother so much. I was nineteen (5 semesters into Junior college, planning on becoming a teacher) and he was only twenty-one, turning twenty-two (a USMC reserve and police officer). I had my entire life with him planned out... It was going to be perfect. It was supposed to be anyway.

As a senior in high school I began to feel like being a virgin wasn't exactly the "cool" thing anymore. Granted, I wasn't sure I was ready to have a throbbing hard cock inside me just yet, I started to wonder what it would feel like... Would losing my virginity be as awful as everyone described? Would it feel good? Would the guy sleep with me, then leave? Being the religious good girl that I was, I never so much as TRIED to insert a finger into myself. That was nasty right? Only sluts did that...

Regardless, I tried reading erotic literature. I was surprised to notice that my body reacted very positively when I read about innocent virgin girls like me getting ravished by handsome, strong, controlling, men. I thought to myself: how could THIS turn me on so much? This is horrible stuff...

Over the course of a few months reading and rubbing my clit became a habit, even a fun hobby for me each day when I had the time... But soon, I started to realize that the girls in the story weren't enough like me, I wanted more, I wanted to roleplay out my fantasies. Quickly, I found a website and made my online slut persona. Man, did I roleplay. Some men nwere so good at it, I dreamed about the roleplay that same night, oh... It was wonderful.

I would play the straight A student who never got in trouble while they played the manipulative teacher... Or I was a babysitter and they were the parent. I came every single night, over and over, my virgin body hardly able to hold in my screams of pleasure.

It was that very website that brought Eduardo and I together.

That sounds terrible, but he actually messaged me a rather PG friendly message, telling me (or rather the slut I pretended I was) that he liked my (her) name. I figured it was just a ploy to get some pictures, but he was genuine.

Eventually, about half way through my senior year, a month after my 18th birthday, I decided to destroy my online persona and start to seriously date and get to know Eduardo, who lived only five hours away from my Califonia home.

Most of my playmates online took the "break-up" rather well, except one: Kane. He wasn't my favorite to play with because he too liked the thought of being dominated, very submissive, basically my number one turn off. He threatened to find me and hurt me.

Pfft! What did he know? Sure he knew I lived in California and I was a senior in high school, but I laughed at his empty threats and burned the the last bridge easily.

Fast forward a year and Eduardo and I were engaged. He had driven up to meet me several times and we were in love. The weird part was, we never had sex. He knew I was a pretty strict Christian and thought it would be a good idea to wait until our honeymoon. Hearing that from him only made me fall in love with him more.

Now, we never straight fucked...but we did play. He was the first man to finger me, and eat me out, making me see stars on my livingroom floor with my little sister sleeping just down the hall. I had retured the favor and drank a throat full of cum from his seven inched, uncut, cock many times. I expressed my love and facination with being dominated, but he never did more than pin me down as we made out, or pull my hair as he devoured my neck. Those things were hot, but still not exactly what I had in mind.

Now, with the wedding only eight weeks away, we were meerly making finishing touches.

"I love you babe, I'm so excited!" He smiled as he kissed me on my front porch.

"Me too! Te amo a ti, mi amor." I purred in spanish before kissing him back, knowing he was leaving the next day.

"Soon I will never have to leave you honey." He sighed.

"Soon.." I agreed as we hugged. I kissed him once more and hurried into my house. Even at nineteen, my mother worried about me being home too late.

I got inside my dark house and went to the room I shared with my eight year old sister. Everyone seemed to be asleep, but then I heard my mom.

"OOOooohhh YES!!" She moaned loudly. It was hard not to hear her, her room was next to mine. "Fuuuuck YES! HARDER GABE HARDER!"

I almost gagged as I layed in bed, hearing her and her boyfriend fuck like animals. I hated how wet the noises made me... Oh how I couldn't wait to moan for Eduardo. I wanted to squirm under him with his cock burried inside me... Oh yes...

I feel asleep shivering with anticipation.

When I woke up, I felt groggy, which was weird considering I'm a morning person, never sleeping in past eight in the morning. I opened my eyes and imediatly began to panic. My wrists were tied together and my ankles were as well. Duck tape covered my lips and I realized I was on the floor in the backseat of a moving car, two sets of boots were pressing into my side uncomfortably.

"Eeeehhhuuh!!!" I screamed into the tape, my body now wiggling to get free, terrified of why I was being kidnaped.

" Aww, good morning pretty little thing!" I heard, but I couldn't turn my head. "About time you woke up, you've been out for almost a whole day!" he laughed.

A whole day... A WHOLE FUCKING DAY?!?!

"Eli put the stuff in her, says he didn't want her fighting too much until we get there." A deeper voice sighed from the front seat. I didn't recognize any of the voices, and I was really tired, too tired to fight.

"Giver her some bread and water like he told us to."

A hand reached down and ripped the ducktape off my lips brutally and I screamed with pain, "OUCH! Let me go! Please!" I begged, too tired to do much else. Two hands lifted me up until I was sitting in the middle of two men, both tall and both intimidating.

"Shut up if you want to live, slut." The one on the right (the first voice I heard) growled. He had long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Slowly, he brought a watter bottle to my lips and I drank quickly, gulping the whole thing down in seconds.

"I have to pee..." I pouted, glaring at him.

He chuckled and held the water bottle under me. I just noticed I was only wearing a long shirt, my panties were gone. "Go ahead whore, pee."

"I-I can't..." I began to cry.

"DO IT OR I'LL BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU DO!"

His voice scared me and I couldn't control the warm liquid from flowing out of me and into the bottle. I was disgusted. The man on my left had brown curly hair and dark eyes, he handed me two pieces of bread and I ate them quickly. Soon I felt dizzy and tired. Those assholes drugged me again...

I couldn't tell how long I slept when I woke up again, but this time I was handcuffed to a large bed. Still I only had the shirt on and I noticed Eduardo's dogtags were around my neck , and my engagement ring was still on my finger. Why didn't they take that? I tried to look around, but the room was dark and my neck hurt. I didn't have to wait too long though before I heard a door knob move.

"Hello? Please let me go... I won't tell anyone! I swear! I just want to go home... Please!" I started to cry as a figure strolled in the room. A light clicked on and my normally caremel skin turned pale as I recognized the man in front of me immediately.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Come on Annie, you and I both know you can hold out longer than that." His voice creeped up my spine and made my blood run cold.

He stood at six feet and was very overweight, not as bad as when we first spoke, but still fat. His light brown hair was a mess on his head as he smiled down at my helpless form.

Kane.

I couldn't help but wonder what I looked like to him. I was only 5'4 and barely 115 pounds. My curly dark hair all over the pillow, my brown eyes looking into his green ones, searching for mercy, and my 32DD breasts, heaving under my nightshirt as I tried to calm down.

"Kane, you need to let me go right now."

"Why dear?" He purred as he ran his fingers down my neck.

My thoughts shifted, Kane lived in like Minnesota... a long ways from California, "Where am I? Kane! Please let me go home!" I screamed.

His fingers tightened around my neck as he leaned down and licked me ear before growling, "You're at my home. And you won't be going anywhere for a little while Annie. I'm going to take what you promised me. All those nights you left me unsatisfied, teasing me, telling me how you wanted me."

He paused and looked me in the eyes, "You lying BITCH!"

I felt the sting of a slap and started to sob.

"Then you up and leave me for some tough mexican dude?! Am I not good enough Annie?" He spat.

"K-Kane... I'm sorry... But I love h-"

Another slap.

"I LOVED YOU! So TOO-FUCKING-BAD!"

Another slap. My cheeks were on fire.

"You're mine now Annie. I'm going to make you a real woman. I'm going to fuck you like your fiance does, but harder."

"N-nooo! We... We haven't..." I stutter, whimpering now from the pain. I wanted to fight him so badly, but the drugs were still in my system.

I felt one chubby finger shove into my wet pussy.

Wait... I'm wet...? I cried more as my body betrayed me. He probed until he found the barrier that proved my virginity.

He smiled down at me, "Oh this is just perfect."

*Let me know how you like it. Plan on chapters being a week or so apart. Thanks for reading!*

XOXO

InnocentPrincess