Little Bear Ch. 02

Story Info
April and Little Bear take their relationship further.
2.7k words
4.6
52.3k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen back asleep. It was hours later and I could hear rain pounding on my tin roof. My cock was hard, but I was alone. I couldn't feel April against my body. I opened my eyes and felt my hangover set in. My head was pounding.

"Sis," I called out.

No response. I sat up and rubbed my throbbing temples. I rolled my neck around trying to loosen the stiffness from sleeping on the couch. I could smell coffee, "just what the doctor ordered I thought." I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup and looked at the clock, 10:30 already. I walked into the bathroom looking for April, no luck. I went upstairs and she wasn't there either. When I looked out the window at my driveway, it was empty. April had apparently taken my truck and gone somewhere. I went back downstairs and got a bowl of cereal, went back to the couch and turned on the television to catch last night's sports highlights. My mind kept drifting to the previous night. The contours of my sister's body, her firm breasts, her scent. My cock stirred again, it was only then I realized that I was still naked. I decided to take a shower and try to clear my head a little bit. I got up and went into the bathroom and started the water, brushed my teeth and got in. The hot water did wonders for my headache. But I couldn't stop thinking about April, our bodies together, kissing, caressing. My cock just wouldn't relax. I put my hand on the shower wall and started pumping my thickness. Right then I heard the bathroom door open and April's voice startled me, "Good morning little bear. You better not be beating off in there. You gotta save that for later."

"Of course not," I said feeling my erection grow in my hand.

I heard her laughing as the door shut again. I got out and noticed my towel was damp, April must have used it earlier before she had left. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body. When I came out of the bathroom the first thing I saw was the angel also known as my sister. Her beauty brightened the gloomy day instantly. She had obviously gone shopping as she was wearing a pair of form fitting jeans. Her midriff was showing, she had a short pink tank top on. It was as tight as her jeans, her nipples poked against the thin fabric and once again her cleavage showed above the top of her shirt. She instantly became an object of my desire as she smiled at me and I felt my cock grow instantly as it parted the towel wrapped around my lower body. I didn't realize this had happened until I followed April's gaze to my exposure. She smiled and said, "Why don't you go get dressed little bear," shaking her head.

I blushed and headed up the stairs. April called out to me from below the loft in the kitchen as I was getting dressed, "I hope you didn't have any plans today. With the weather being crappy I figured we could just hang out here and watch some movies, I rented a few on your account when I ran into town."

"Sounds great sis," I replied as I came down the stairs with more of a bounce in my step than usual. It felt great have April back in town and not to mention that I just had the best night of sex I had ever had in my whole life.

April was in the kitchen when I got downstairs. She had pulled her hair up into pigtails giving her a school girl innocence. She was facing away from me and I stared at her figure from across the room. Every curve of her body was sensual from the shape of her legs all the way up to the nape of her neck. I couldn't resist her, I tried to fight it but couldn't. I walked up behind her as she was sorting through the groceries she had brought back. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her against me. I kissed her neck and marveled once again at her fragrance, today it was strawberries. I breathed her in as she moaned slightly and ground her ass back against my cock. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her legs came up around my body, I took a step forward and set her on the counter as we kissed, it was the most intimate of kisses, slow and steady but definitely deliberate. I brought up both my hands and felt her tits through her shirt. My hands were filled with them and I could feel her erect nipples against my palms.

April put her hands on the front of my shoulders and pushed me back. "come on lil bear," she said. "Lets go watch our movie." "Okay," I replied reluctantly.

April handed me the movies. She had rented about four or five of them and I took the one of the top noticing it was an action flick that I had been wanting to see. I walked over to the DVD player and turned it on. While I was getting everything setup April was busy pulling blinds shut and lighting candles around the house. The effect was erotic although the movie we were going to watch was anything but, I did not mind the disparity though. We took up positions on the couch. I sat on one end while April laid across the length of the couch, her head resting on a throw pillow in my lap. From this position I could see directly down her top, I watched her breasts swell slightly with each breath she took. I was thankful for the pillow in my lap as I seemed to have no control over my cock since my big sis had moved in.

The movie was excellent, lots of action, good story, with great special effects. We were about an hour into the flick when April reached her hand up underneath the pillow. My cock responded immediately, I reached down and readjusted myself so that my length was upwards laying against my belly, just short of reaching my belt line. Nothing was said, April just began to trace my cock with her fingers.

I lost interest in the movie as my sister teased my cock with her fingers. I looked back at her cleavage. God she was beautiful. April lifted her head and removed the pillow from my lap. She laid her head back down and watched her hand gently massage my manhood through the denim that enslaved it. April looked hypnotized watching her fingers swirling and rubbing against the bulge in my pants. She slowly moved her other hand up and undid the buckle on my belt. Then she undid my zipper. Her hand reached in and pulled my cock out of the fly of my boxers, the release from the confines of my clothing alone felt like the early comings of an orgasm. April continued to massage my penis and stare intently at it as if she was studying something she had never seen before. I could feel her breath on my member and it made me shiver. Her lips were so close and I just wanted her to take it in her mouth. I wanted her, I wanted all of her. As if she could read my mind she pulled me towards her mouth and took me in. One of her hands lightly rolled my balls between her fingers while the other slowly worked my cock up and down. She sucked solely on the head. A breathy "mmmm" would come out every time I felt the slight release of pressure as the pre cum oozed out of the tip and onto her tongue. She worked slowly never risking a premature release but intense pleasure nonetheless. I watched her lips follow the contours of my dick as she went up and down along my shaft. I watched the muscles in her neck ripple as she changed the pressure along its length. My eyes rolled back in my head and I sunk deeper into the couch as my whole body relaxed.

April stood up. "Stay there," she said as she took a couple of steps backwards and pressed power on the remote. The tv flickered off and only candles lit the room. The only sound was the steady drumming of the rain outside. She turned around and ran her hands up and down her body. Her movements were that of a snake being charmed, slow and hypnotic. Her body slithered underneath her finger tips as her hips swayed in front of my gaze. I stood up long enough to pull my jeans and boxers off. I pulled my shirt over my head as I sat back down. I sat there staring at my sister as I pumped myself slowly, just watching her dance. At some point she must have unbuttoned her pants and pulled down the zipper without me noticing because when her thumbs came down the edge of her hips her jeans slid off with no resistance. She continued dance for me wearing only a pink cotton tank top, white cotton panties and pigtails. It was the most arousing image I had ever set my eyes upon and my cock throbbed at the sight. April bent over at the waist, her perfectly rounded ass only a few feet from me. Her hand slipped into view for only a second as she rubbed a finger across her slit through her panties. My eyes followed her finger and noticed the wet trail it left as the cotton soaked up her juices. She stood erect again and turned towards me as she pulled on her nipples through the fabric. One of her hands slid down her front across her exposed belly and into her panties. When her hand came back into view her index finger glistened, she sucked the finger into her mouth staring me straight in the eye. She looked young, incredibly sexy, and forbidden. The finger that she had just sucked on pulled on her bottom lip as she smiled like the devil with a plan and she fingered me to come towards her.

As I stood up she turned around and walked out the front door before I could reach her. I stopped in my tracks dumb struck. "What the fuck," I said out loud as my mind processed the fact my practically naked sister just walked outside into the rain. Me being completely naked I hesitated but followed her to the threshold. It was a moderate but steady rain. My head was as cloudy as the thick fog in the forest surrounding me. My eyes scanned for April and her pink tank top called to me like a lighthouse beacon in the distance. April was walking towards the dock on the lake. It was about fifty yards down a boardwalk trail and stairs to the water's edge. There was open water to the left of the dock and a boat house whose form I could make out through the fog on the right. The pink movement had slowed to a stop next to the shadowy mass on the right. It was surreal, the fog, the woods, the rain, my sister. I felt as if I were floating as I approached the dock, drawn to a desire that was seeking me out, pulling me to it. April was standing with her back against boat house wall, two fingers buried into her pussy fucking herself with her panties just pulled to the side when I got there. She was soaked, the cotton clothes she was wearing clung to her like a second skin. Her tits proud with erect nipples trying to pierce the wet see through fabric.

"Fuck me little bear," was all she said as I approached her.

April swung her legs around me and leaned harder against wall behind her. Her hand came out of her pussy and grabbed my rigid member and guided it into her hole. "Ohhhhhhh," she groaned as I pushed in to the hilt. My hands cupped her ass and pulled her onto me with force. I bounced her on my cock standing on weary legs with arms around my neck. Her head was leaned back and bumped into the wall with each thrust I gave her. The rain was warm but our skin was smoldering. Steam rose up around us as we fucked like no one had before. I found a hard steady rhythm as I pounded my sister. Her grunts propelling me with more furor as she rode me. I slid one of my hands underneath her panties from behind and I slipped a finger into her ass.

"Ohhhh brother, fuck me, fuck me, that's it" she cried.

Her body shook as she let a wave of bliss ripple through her body. She bent forward put a hand on each side of my face and kissed me. Her tongue lashed at my mouth while I never slowed down from slamming into her pussy. She reached her head around onto my shoulder and pulled herself to me away from the wall. She bit down on my neck as I laid her down on the dock. As I was setting her down she reached down and pulled her shirt off over her head. Her tits sprung free and I immediately sucked a nipple into my mouth. April leaned back and laid her back down on the dock. She was spread eagled before me, one hand massaging a breast and nipple while the other vigorously flashed in circles around her clit. I grabbed both of her hips and pulled her onto my cock. I fucked her as I hard as I could. April's back arched and I could see all the muscles in her torso flex and then tremble to relaxation as her second orgasm washed over her. She cried out as I continued my relentless attack on her pussy. I couldn't take any more, I pulled out and with two pumps of my cock I exploded my seed onto my sister's ravaged body. My first shot hit her on the side of the neck. April was still pulling on her nipples with her back arched toward my throbbing cock. The second shot hit her hand and she brought it to her mouth to quickly clean it off with her tongue. My whole body shook as I unloaded my cum onto her tits and stomach. As I was just about finished I reentered April's pussy. Her inner muscles flexed and milked the remaining fluid from my member as I collapsed on her. She wrapped her legs and arms around me, our wet bodies slowly sliding together as I tenderly finished my release inside her.

I stood up and helped her to her feet. "Come on baby, let little bear take you home," I said to her as she climbed into my arms. I carried her beautiful body up the walk back to the house. She was wearing nothing except the panties we had never removed. When we got to the house I took her into the bathroom and started the water. We stood under the warm stream for at least ten minutes just holding each other. Then April reached down and gently started stroking me. Amazingly I regained my erection almost instantly. My sister slid her hand up and down my rigid shaft with a tenderness that only a woman can manage. She slid out of my arms and down onto her knees and immediately wrapped her full lips around my member. I grabbed her pig tails and lightly tugged on them each time she swallowed all of me. I was leaning against the shower wall and looked down as she reached up and methodically pumped my second release into her mouth. As each spurt erupted into her mouth she swallowed without hesitation. Once I had finished I helped her to her feet again. We quietly dried each other off and then I once again picked her up. We were exhausted so I carried her up to the loft and laid her down in the bed. I climbed in and she wrapped herself around me, much like the night before.

"I love you little bear," she whispered like she was already dreaming. "I love you too," I whispered back. With that I fell into a slumber listening to the rain falling on the tin roof above us.

To Be Continued . . .