Little Bear Ch. 03

Story Info
April & Little Bear reach a crossroads in their relationship
5.8k words
4.61
38.9k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke a little bit later. April was still asleep. I sat there for a minute and just let my eyes drink in her beauty. She was naked and breathing deeply as she dreamed.

I got up and looked at the time. It was just after three and sun was out now. I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. April had gotten a few nice steaks on her trip to the store earlier. I got them out and made up my favorite marinade to let them soak in for awhile. I was starving so I ate a light lunch to tide me over and went outside.

It was gorgeous out. The dreariness of the rain and fog was gone. I started some charcoal in the stone grill that I had built earlier this year, figuring that barbequed steaks was the only way to go. I started my way towards the lake. I looked around me and remembered following my naked sister down the same path I was walking now. Unreal, who would have ever thought that the events of the past few days would happen to anybody much less myself.

When I got down to the dock I opened the boat house door and got out my fishing pole and tackle. I stepped back out on the dock and picked up April's tank top that we had left out there earlier. I hung it on a nail on the side of the boat house and walked out to the end of the dock. I sat down and put a spinner on the end of my line and cast out into the still water.

Fishing had always been therapeutic for me. A great time to let your mind catch up with your thoughts and to sort everything out. I thought about April. I felt guilty in a way. My big sis, the woman that I loved as a sister had been nothing but a sexual desire for much of the past two days. I thought about the future and prayed that this would never come back to be a rift in our relationship.

Man it was hot out. Amazing how just a couple of hours could change the weather. I stood up and stripped my shirt off, kicked my sandals to the side and dove into the semi-chilly lake.

I swam under water for as far as I could and then came up for a deep breath of air. I shook my head to clear my ears of the water and thought of April again. I couldn't get her out of my head. I treaded water for a second just scanning the surface of the lake. I turned to swim back to the dock just in time to see April coming down the boardwalk towards me.

"Hey little bear" she yelled as I started swimming towards her.

I didn't say anything until I was pulling myself out of the water and onto the dock.

"Hey sis, did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Just what I needed after last night and this morning." She said as she smiled at me.

I felt the twinge of guilt hit me again as I watched April lay a beach towel down on the dock. Once again I was in awe of her beauty. She had discarded the pigtails and had her auburn hair pulled back in a pony tail. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap bikini top. Her perfect tits filled the material out fully and it accented her tan skin wonderfully. She had on a pair of "Daisy Dukes" and wore sandals on her manicured feet. She had on a pair of "Jackie O" sunglasses, big white rims with black lenses.

She sat down on the towel, folded one her legs over the other and leaned backwards thrusting her tits out into the sun. "Wow is it ever beautiful out here now," she remarked.

"I know" I responded. "Never thought it would be this way after the way it was raining this morning."

"But wasn't it wonderful this morning Little Bear? Have you ever made love in the rain before? I haven't but it was better than I could ever imagine," she said with a big smile.

"April, do you think what we have been doing is okay?" I asked with definite concern in voice.

"I have my doubts and maybe we let things happen a little too quickly. I'll tell you what, no physical contact for two weeks and if we miss it and still want it we can let things happen the way they should. I never want us to feel forced to please each other sexually or obligated as one might in a relationship. So let's just live like most people think a brother and sister should and make up our minds on how our relationship should be" April said without hesitation looking me straight in the eye and never losing her smile.

I smiled back with relief and said, "sounds perfect to me sis."

The rest of the afternoon was wonderful. The evening too, we had a great dinner and watched a movie. April and I kept our distance from each other but still gave hugs and didn't jump at accidental contact. Things were comfortable and I had a clear conscience.

I went to work the next morning and came home to another wonderful meal. April made my favorite, lasagna, and we drank some wine and talked. Since we never had got a bed for April to stay in we shared mine but we both kept to ourselves.

I must admit this was a little different but this was "right," the way that things should be I reassured myself.

Work was hell that week as we had two concerts in town and not to mention a local auto show that we had to supply the beverages for. I was busy and I think it helped me get through the week without the physical contact with April. On Friday though, things changed when I got home.

It was the first night that I could actually relax and just hang out. April had made dinner again and we sat around and talked about our week. It was the first time all week that I looked at April without all the stress from work on my mind. I was reminded of how beautiful she was. She had been cleaning the house so she wasn't all dressed up or anything but she had on a black sports bra which showed off her ample perky bosom and her tight flat stomach. She had her hair pulled back in the pigtails again which is a big weakness of mine. She was wearing short shorts which showed off her long toned legs. I watched her walk into the kitchen and mind flashed back to her legs wrapped around my body. Her hips writhing against mine as my cock slid in and out of that tight pussy. Those perfect tits in my face as I suckled on her delicate nipples. I could feel myself getting hard.

I watched her at the sink and remembered walking behind her in that same position and rubbing my dick on her rounded ass. "Snap out of it" I told myself as I watched her. Although it did no good as I stared at her figure from across the room.

"Little Bear, can we go out for dinner or drinks or something tomorrow?" April asked me.

"Sure sis." I told her.

I've been stuck in the house all week and I just need to let go a little bit." She said.

"Of course" I said. "I'll call and make reservations at my favorite restaurant in town and I know the perfect place to go afterwards."

"Great," she said enthusiastically. "I can't wait."

We spent the rest of the night just hanging out and watching tv. Every time she moved I was drawn to watching her parade her perfect body around. Forbidden, forbidden because she was my sister and forbidden because we had made a deal.

Just before we went to bed April went in to take a shower. I turned off the tv and listened to the water. I pictured the water running down her soapy body. I pictured her hands rubbing over her breasts and down her torso.

I couldn't take this. Why did we make this stupid deal, my guilt was gone and replaced by desire, I wanted her. I wanted to make love to my sister. I wanted to take her and fuck her, hear her call out my name as I came all over her perfect tits and body.

I pulled out my cock and thought of her naked before me, pumping my rigid member into her over and over again. Her tits bouncing with each thrust and breathing hard as her orgasm washed over her. I lay on my back pumping myself quickly until I came and my cum landed on my belly. Just then the water turned off and I panicked. I pulled my shirt off to clean myself with and ran up the stairs. I changed into some clothes to sleep in. April came up shortly after. She was wearing white a satin nightie and my cock became hard again at the sight of her.

She shut the light off and we went to bed. I was thankful for the darkness so looking at her didn't torment me anymore and thankful that it hid the tent in my boxers. We talked in the dark for a few minutes and then fell asleep.

I woke up early the next morning. It was still dark. I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything. I closed them again still half asleep. It was warm in the bed and I was comfortable. As my senses came to me I noticed the smell of peaches. It was April. She was laying in front me. We were in a spoon position and her ass was buried back against my dick. I felt myself harden with morning stiffness and she rubbed back against me. Instinctively I reached my hand forward and placed it on her hip. I pulled ever so slightly for the added pressure of her ass against me. Her nightie had ridden up and her lower half was exposed, covered only by the quilt that we shared. She moaned very lightly as she was still asleep.

I made myself get up and pull myself away knowing that if I stayed there any longer I would not be able to resist the temptation of my vulnerable sister in my bed.

I went outside at day break and busied myself with yard work. April came out shortly afterwards and went down to the dock to sun bathe. The day went quickly as I had a lot to do outside and around five we both went inside to get ready for our night out.

I got ready fairly quickly but April took a little while. I had dressed in slacks and a nice button up shirt. April on the other hand was well worth the wait. When she emerged from the bath room she had on a tight fitting dark purple cocktail dress. Her hips looked wider than usual but it just made her curves look all the more inviting. Her waist swayed side to side as she came out and did a twirl for me. The tops of her breasts sat perfectly above the low cut neckline. When she leaned forward you could see the sheer black lace bra that held them there, even though they didn't really need any support. She had on black heels that made her legs look so slender and long. She had on what at first I thought was black panty hose but at the end of each stride you could just see the tops of the black lace thigh highs she was wearing. Her hair was in an up-do swirled about the top of her head and she was wearing a pearl necklace with matching pearl bracelets. Her appearance was perfect, just on the edge of being slutty but pulling off the elegance that that very few women were capable of.

"Well brother, how does your big sister look tonight?" she asked me.

I said the only thing that came to mind, "breathtaking."

She smiled at me as I rose from the couch and she took my arm as I led her out to the truck. I helped her in and closed her door. We were on our way for what was soon to be the best night of our lives.

We went to dinner and had a wonderful meal. It was a local steak and sea food joint but the food was to die for. We shared a bottle of wine and a rich chocolate dessert. Dinner lasted about an hour and a half. After dinner we went a club in town that had a small stage and featured small bands on a traveling circuit. The band tonight was a blues and jazz band that was really good. We sat and had a few drinks. April asked me to dance but I politely refused telling her I needed to let my dinner settle for awhile. I told her to have fun and go herself.

I watched her dance by herself. She was gorgeous and it didn't take long for the men to notice her out there by herself. The first gentleman that approached her was a decent enough looking fellow but I felt the jealousy swell inside me as he took her hand and they danced to the next song. I watched intently as they danced closely and he rested his hand just above her ass. The next song brought on a new partner and the next the same. As the third song was ending April fingered for me to come down to the floor. I asked to cut in and took my sister to the center of the floor. It was a slower song and we just held each other close not once saying a word. We just held each other in rhythm with the music. As the song slowed towards the ending April rested her head on my shoulder and I could feel her warm breath on my neck. I got goose bumps and rubbed my hands up and down her back before bringing them to a rest on her hips.

April leaned back and looked into my eyes. "I love you Little Bear" she whispered and then ever so lightly kissed me on the lips.

Then she turned and led me off the dance floor back to our table. We sat side by side quietly for a minute or two. The band was on break and light jazz played over the speaker system.

"I hate this!" April said suddenly. "I know it was my idea but I want to touch you, hold you, kiss you, make love to you . . ." she said as she trailed off.

I put a finger under April's chin and raised her head until our eyes met, "Me too, only one week and I've realized how much I need you in every way." I said to her.

She smiled as the words came out of my mouth and the she leaned in towards me and we kissed, slow but urgent, as our tongues roamed over one another. I had my right hand behind her head and my left hand caressed her leg. I let it roam up until I felt the top of her stocking and then slid down the side until I felt a garter clipped to the top of her stocking.

Our kiss broke and I said, "I can't wait to see what that is hooked to." As I felt a smile spread across my face.

April's face was glowing, her eyes had a light in them that I hadn't seen in years, and her smile was filled with joy. "Come' on." I said as I stood up from the table. "Let's go celebrate."

We went to the bar and ordered a shot. "To us" we said in unison and downed our shot. We danced and drank the night away. Everything was perfect, we were happy and there was no guilt from the decision we had made. I looked at the clock and realized that it was getting late and suggested that we get going.

We were like two kids on prom night once we got outside laughing, kissing, grabbing at each other. I spun April around once we reached the truck and kissed her like they do in the movies, with one hand behind the head and one on the small of her back, tongues in a duel as they darted in and out of each others mouths. April wrapped one of her legs around mine and pulled me towards her. She stopped kissing me and leaned back to say, "Let's go."

I unlocked the driver's side door and opened in it. I picked my sister up by her waist and set her on the seat. She wrapped her legs around me once again and we feverishly kissed for another minute or two. At least until a few patrons leaving the club whistled and made a comment as they walked by. I called one of them over, "Can I bum a smoke for myself and one for the lady?" I asked.

The man pulled out two cigarettes from his pack and handed them to me. "Enjoy the rest of your evening." He replied with his eyes glued on April. "You are a lucky man" he added as he walked away.

I said "thank you" and turned back around to face April. She was on all fours crawling across the bench seat of truck giving me a wonderful view up her dress of her black lace panties. As she turned to sit down on the seat I climbed in behind the steering wheel and shut the door.

"Hey sis will grab me some matches out of the glove box for me?" I asked as I put one of the cigarettes in my mouth and handing the other to her.

"I don't need one" she told me as she handed me the matches, "I didn't know you smoked."

"Every once in awhile when I've been drinking," I replied. I put the other smoke behind my ear to save for later in case I needed another one.

I started the truck, rolled down my window and lit my cigarette and pulled out of the parking lot. April slid over against me and doubled her legs up on seat behind her and laid her head on my shoulder. Her hand was lightly rubbing the inside of my thigh. The warm night air felt wonderful as we hit the highway heading back to my place.

The nicotine was perfect to calm myself down a little bit and knock things back a notch. I wanted this night to last. April was having none of it though. She unzipped my fly and undid my belt, fishing my cock out of my boxers and started stroking me slowly. She leaned down and softly kissed and licked the head of my dick.

I groaned and took another puff of my smoke. I reached over and put it out in the ashtray.

Knowing that I would cum if she was aggressive in her giving me head, she went slowly and sucked on me in a very slow but steady pace. I looked down at her but couldn't see much as it was dark in the cab of the truck. The light from the stereo lit the side of her face very slightly.

She lifted her head off my cock and pumped me with her right hand, she raised up to my neck and started sucking, licking and kissing on it. Once again I could hear her breathing. As I pulled into the driveway and was coming to a stop, April put her leg over me and straddled my lap. Her hand still tugging on my cock and we began to kiss again. I turned the truck off and placed my hands on her ass. With her legs spread as they were her dress rode up and over her hips. I felt the skin of her legs and the top of stockings while we wrestled our tongues. She lifted her ass off my lap and I kissed along her jaw line and neck. I could smell her slight perfume on her neck and tasted her salty skin. I brought my hands in between us and massaged her tits through the fabric of her dress and lace of her bra. My fingertips touched the skin of her cleavage and I could feel the heat of her pussy on my cock.

I leaned her over on the seat next to me and crawled in between her legs. I pushed my hips down towards her and felt wet satin lace of her panties slide across my dick. Her pussy lips felt swollen and gave me a channel through the fabric to rub back and forth on. We moaned in each others mouths as we kissed.

I got back on my knees and reached behind me to open the door. Come on sis, I got an idea," I said. The dome light came on and I looked at my sister lying in front of me. Her dress bunched up around her waist. Her black thigh high stockings with a garter connected to her black underwear. Her tits were half spilled out of the top of her dress and her hair still up but slightly disheveled. She reached a hand up to me and I pulled her off her back. We got out of the truck and I pulled up my pants and April pulled down her dress.

I picked her up started down the boardwalk to the lake. I set her down on the dock and told her to wait there for a moment. I went into the boathouse, started up my ski boat and backed it out into the lake. I pulled up around the side of the dock and hooked onto the post at the end of the dock. I went over to help April into the boat. Since she was still wearing her heels I picked her up carried her in. I set her down in the front seat and we started out across the lake. It was a beautiful night out with a full moon. The water looked like glass as we cut a path across to the far side of the lake. On the opposite end of the lake the shore line is nothing but cliffs and inaccessible except from the water. There is a cove over there that is protected from almost all sides and provides privacy rarely found on open water. I pulled us into the middle of the cove, cut the engine and dropped the anchor over the side.

"Oh baby brother this is so romantic. I never knew that such a place could exist," April said as she looked around. I reached under the bow of the boat and pulled out a portable stereo and handed it April.

"Why don't you find us a station to listen to," I told her. I went about prepping the boat to stay there for awhile. The seats spin sideways and lay out fully to slide together and create a makeshift bed. I pulled a couple of sleeping bags out of the bow and draped them across the seats.

April walked to the back of the boat and set the stereo on the engine cover. She had found a light rock station and turned the volume up a little bit. I lay back on the blanketed seat and propped myself up on my elbows. April was swaying her hips to the rhythm of the song on the radio. She bent up an arm and doubled it back through the top of her dress exposing her shoulder and black bra strap followed by the other side. My dick quickly reacted as I watched my big sister dance a strip tease for me. She ran her hands up her body and then back down her sides and pushed her dress over the curve of her hips. It fell to the floor of the boat and she stepped out of the confines of her dress. I watched in awe of her hour glass shaped figure framed by the water and cliffs in the distance and highlighted by the yellow light of a full summer moon.

12