Little Billy - The Real Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers

I would find out if the divorce would be filed that night. I would find out if Brenda was willing to give up Matt and his big cock. If the answer was "No" she would be served as soon as possible after the confrontation. To be honest I didn't believe she would be willing to give up looking for and fucking every big dick she could find.

I got home before Brenda. I packed two suitcases with my clothes and stashed them in my car. I got the present I purchased the night before out of my car and got it ready for the evening. Brenda wanted a big dick to fill her up. She was going to get her wish.

Half an hour before Brenda was due home I called and arranged for dinner to be delivered. I was ready to serve it when she arrived. She was all smiles when she came through the door. She came directly to me and gave me a kiss, saying, "Hi. It's so good to see you getting dinner ready. It tells me you've come to acceptance with the way life needs to be from now on."

I helped her with her chair, then I poured each of us a large glass of wine. As we ate I asked, "The feeling of being filled is really important to you isn't it?"

"I wish I could make you really understand how great it was to be really fucked last night. If you had a vagina maybe I could have you really understand." She swallowed half her glass of wine and said, "You should understand, I'm not leaving you for Matt. I only picked him because the women in the building let me know he has a big dick."

"Now that you have a big dick to fuck you and me to eat you, you're happy?" I asked.

She nodded, took another drink and said, "Yes! Life is good."

"What do I get? Can I bring another woman home and eat her in our bed?"

"No! Anytime you want to eat pussy, you can eat mine. Our fucking is over. It's not my fault you have such a small pee-pee. Another woman would be just as disappointed as I was with fucking you. You're great at eating pussy but a woman wants more than a great tongue."

I didn't argue with her. Either she would see that I could adapt and be the lover she wanted and needed or she and I were done. The next couple of hours would tell.

We finished dinner and cleaned up together. We watched TV for a while and when "Grey's Anatomy" ended I said, "Go shower and I'll meet you in bed."

She kissed me with a quick peck on my lips and went to the shower. I got the bedroom ready.

Brenda came out of the shower, dried herself and came to bed. I kissed her and as we kissed I slipped a cuff around each of her wrists. She felt me apply the cuffs and tried to get loose. She couldn't. The cuffs attached quickly with snap fittings.

"What's this all about, Billy?" Brenda asked. I could hear a little fear in her voice.

"It's a surprise for you. I want you to have everything you want. Last night we did what you wanted. You wanted me to watch you fuck another man in our bed. Tonight, we do what I want."

As quickly as possible I attached the two wrist cuffs together after passing the linking cord through holes in the headboard of our bed. I moved down towards her feet and I captured a foot and fastened a cuff near her ankle. I snapped a cord to the cuff. I had already passed the cord under the bed. Once I had one ankle attached I cuffed the other ankle and attached it to the cord.

In about a minute I had immobilized my wife. She could wiggle some but she could not get loose. As she tried to get loose and commanded me to let her loose I undressed and said, "Spread your legs as far as you can, Honey. I'm going to eat pussy for a while."

She smiled, realizing I wasn't going to hurt her, then spread her legs for me. I crawled between her legs and began licking her. After a few minutes I lifted my face from her and asked, "Does that feel good, Baby?"

"I told you. You're great at licking cunt. It feels really good, but it isn't enough."

"I know. You need a big dick slamming into you, filling you up." I said.

She nodded. "You understand."

I covered her face with a hand towel. She couldn't reach it with her hands and turning her head didn't dislodge it from covering her eyes.

I reached under the bed and came back with a tube of lube and a strap on dildo. It was made with an opening in the base where my small dick would fit. The dildo was twelve inches long and bigger around than Matt's penis.

"I don't like this!" Brenda said.

"Relax Sweetheart. I'm not here to hurt you." I said as I strapped the purple dildo on. My dick was already hard as I slid it into the base of the silicone cock. The straps were tightened and I was ready to see if Brenda was getting fucked and liking it or getting a divorce.

"Untie me! This isn't funny." Brenda squirmed and pulled at the cords holding her in place. They held her in place.

"You're right about that. I'm not laughing. I wasn't laughing last night either." I applied lube to the long shaft and aimed it between her legs. The instant it touched her slit she said, "I told you we aren't ever fucking again! Your tiny pecker doesn't do it for me!"

"I believe you. However, I want this." I held the silicone cock with one hand and aligned it with her slit. Brenda tried to shift far enough that I couldn't penetrate her. A single slap to her breast stopped her movement long enough for her to yelp and stop moving long enough for the first three inches of purple cock to push inside her.

The head of the purple cock slipped inside my wife three inches and she said, "Too big! Oh my God, it's too big!"

"It will fit. The more you wiggle and squirm the more it will hurt. Save the wiggle for after you get stretched a bit, Sweetheart." I pushed inside another inch.

Brenda stopped resisting. I watched as the lips of her cunt opened and swallowed the big dong. I watched amazed at how it looked and felt to penetrate her that way.

When the dildo bumped into her cervix she yelped again. I stopped and backed out slightly. "Are you full?" I asked.

"Yes! Even fuller than when Matt did me!" The quality of her voice had changed. The whine was gone. Slowly I pulled back until only the head was still inside my wife. I dripped more lube on the shaft and pushed back inside her.

At the end of that stroke Brenda said, "Why didn't you use one of those on me years ago?"

"I would have, if you had told me it was what you needed or wanted. You faked that what I was doing worked for you." I pushed a little faster.

Brenda moaned. Looking down at her belly I saw her starting to quiver, the muscles under her skin responding to my new, longer, stronger cock. My actual cock was being stimulated as well, moving inside the dildo as it pistoned my wife.

As she got into the action I untied one ankle and lifted her leg, allowing deeper penetration on every stroke. Soon she was making the kinds of noises she had made when Matt was doing her the night before.

"I'm so close! Fuck me Bill! Oh please, fuck me!" She screamed. I saw her juices squirt, wetting both of us and the bed. Her eyes closed and she shook, pulling at her restraints. I kept pumping into her.

A minute or so after her climax started I filled the inside of the dildo with my splash of seed. It felt incredibly good.

Without pulling back or out, I rested. Brenda rested and calmed down, some. I removed the towel from her face. She opened her eyes and lifted her face to mine, kissing me with passion and tongue.

"That was wonderful! Thank you." She whispered.

My hips moved and she felt the dildo move within her. It hadn't softened at all.

"Oh!"

"Yes, Sweetheart, I'm still hard. Being human, even Matt wilts after a good fuck. I don't." I said, pulling back then plunging into Brenda again.

"I won't be able to walk!"

"Good! You can stay right where you are and I'll feed you this until you're satisfied!" The conflicting emotions I had about Brenda bringing a stranger home to fuck, about her not involving me in solving OUR problem, about wanting me humiliated for having a smaller-than-she-wanted dick all focused in me pounding into her as hard and fast as my hips would move.

Brenda squealed, moaned, yelped a few times and cried as she was fucked. I stopped when I was exhausted. I pulled back far enough that the purple dildo came all the way out of Brenda. She was covered in a sheen of sweat, her hair was a mess and she was weak from uncounted orgasms.

I dropped down beside her and seconds later I was asleep. She let me sleep for two hours. She lay beside me, tied and tired.

She woke me with her voice, saying, "Bill, Honey, I need to pee. Please wake up and untie me."

I woke up and I untied her. I helped her off the bed and we showered together. She started to sit on the toilet, but I helped her into the shower and while I soaped her up she released her stream and peed in the shower. A first for us. When we were both clean I shut off the water and we dried each other.

She kissed me often during the shower and the drying process. When we hung our towels back on the rack she said, "Billy, that was the best sex we've ever had! My pussy is stretched out and feels well used. Thank you."

"You made a mess of the bed. I think maybe you need to clean up, wash the sheets and air out the bedroom. What do you think?"

"I agree! I'll do it. I'll also make a snack for my husband. What would you like?"

I told her what I wanted to eat and she went to work, starting a load a wash and making a midnight snack for us. She stayed nude.

When we headed back to bed she said, "You know you didn't need to restrain me. I love what your new dick does to me. I'll open my legs for you almost any time you want me, now that you can fill me."

"You would have welcomed my purple cock without the restraints?" I asked, remembering her actual reaction.

"You might have had to talk me into it. But as soon as you talked me into it I would love it. I did love it! I wonder if I will have recovered enough by tonight to give Matt and you another good ride. I hope so."

"Matt's coming back for more?"

"Of course! One ride on your plastic dick won't be enough. I like how fucking Matt feels. And it isn't just Matt you realize. I'm inviting another stud from work home Friday night. He's not married, so he can stay the night and we can screw all night long."

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Blaine. Blaine Thompson. He works in the sales department, down the hall from my office."

"And you want me to be here and watch him fuck you, too?"

"I want you to eat me before he fucks me and then suck all his jizz out of me when he's done with me! I love having two men take good care of my cunt and take care of me."

I didn't say anything more. Brenda made it clear that she was a slut, a woman who wanted not only Matt, but also Blaine and probably Howdy Doody as well! I wondered how she was planning to live without my support, my money and my assistance after she was served divorce papers. I knew she couldn't afford the rent on our house, the payment on her Audi and her shopping trips on what she made.

I didn't say anything. I'd let the process server say it all.

When I got to work that morning I called my lawyer and arranged to have her served. I got a friend to come to the house and set up the equipment so I'd have photographic evidence of her fucking someone other than me.

At lunchtime Brenda called me on the phone.

"Billy, when you get home would you put fresh sheets on the bed? I don't want the three of us to have to use the same one's you and I used last night and this morning."

I agreed to change the sheets. I needed to be agreeable until I had everything in place to end the sham of our marriage. My lawyer called and let me know that Brenda would be served at work the next day. The company CEO would also be served. An hour later my boss asked me to go to San Francisco for a two-day seminar. He had been scheduled to go but had changed his plans for some reason. Since I already had two suitcases packed I easily agreed to drive to San Francisco and attend the seminar. I called Brenda and gave her the news.

"Honey, I'm being sent to San Francisco for three days. I won't be home long enough to change the sheets for your fuck party tonight. Maybe you can ask Matt to come over and change the sheets before you fuck him?"

"Don't be that way, Billy. You know Matt wouldn't change the sheets like that. His wife probably changes the sheets in their home. I'd be surprised if he's ever changed sheets on a bed. He's not nearly as good a caretaker as you."

"Well, I'm good for something. Will you miss me?"

"Of course! Drive carefully." She said. The line went dead in my hand. I hung it up and left the building. On my way to my car I realized she hadn't said she loved me. A sin of omission.

As I drove north to San Francisco I called a number I had researched. A woman answered. I asked, "Is Matt there?"

"No. He's at work. Who is this?"

"He's going to call you shortly and tell you he's working late. Do you want to know where he'll actually be?"

"He called a few minutes ago. Who are you? Are you telling me he isn't working late?"

"He's going to my house and fucking my wife with that big dick of his."

"He promised he wouldn't ever do it again!"

"He's cheated on you before, hasn't he?"

"Yes!" She sobbed. I listened to her cry for a couple minutes and then asked, "What do you want to do about his cheating?"

"Cut off his nuts!" She screamed.

"I'll give you my address. I have to go to San Francisco on business. I'll be at the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf for a couple days. I'm sure you can find a few friends to go with you and catch Matt and my wife fucking away. There's a spare key to the back door under the potted rose bush on the back porch."

She got a pen and wrote down my address. I stopped in Bakersfield and had a meal. The receipt had both a date and time stamp. I tucked it in my wallet and resumed the drive north.

I wondered why Brenda wouldn't give up Matt and Blaine. The more I thought about it the more I knew it didn't matter why. What mattered was that she found me inadequate and she was not willing to stop fucking Matt and Blaine or any other big dick she could find. I had fucked her with a bigger, stronger, longer lasting erection than Matt owned and she still wanted more!

I checked into the hotel where my boss had made reservations. It was nearly eleven o'clock. I wondered what Matt's wife had actually done with the information I'd given her. One sure way to find out.

I called home. The phone rang six times and then the machine answered. I left a message. "Hi Honey. I'm at the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf and wanted to say good-night to you. Take care of yourself. I love you."

I hung up. My one sure way to find out, hadn't worked. I dialed Matt's home number. It rang until their machine picked up. I hung up the phone without leaving a message.

By midnight I had showered, unpacked and crawled into the king-sized bed in my room. I had no trouble going to sleep. Brenda had made the bed she was sleeping in and whatever happened I wasn't Billy any more. I was Bill.

I dreamed about fucking Brenda with my big purple cock. I dreamed about her walking funny for days after I had her pussy and her ass. When I woke up at six o'clock, needing to pee, I smiled all the way into the bathroom, thinking about the hard-on I had in my suitcase. I caught a glance of my naked body in the bathroom mirror as I headed back to bed. As usual, I saw a nest of dark pubic hair but no long snake of cock sticking out.

I remembered a joke that had something to do with sitting on a toilet and the water being cold. My dick had never dipped into the water of any toilet.

I was back in bed and almost asleep when there was a knock at my door. I got up and looked through the peep-window in the door. A woman with red hair stood in the hallway. I asked, "Who is it?"

She answered, "Matt's ex! Open the door, please. I'm cold."

I stepped into the bathroom and put on a robe. I opened the door to the hallway and she entered my room, pulling a suitcase behind her. She was good looking.

The door closed and she moved to the bed and sat down.

"Want to know what happened?" She asked. I nodded.

"I called my sisters and the three of us went to your house. Matt's car was parked in your driveway. We quietly went to the back door and found it unlocked. Matt and your wife were in your bed, fucking. We could hear their noises as we crept to them. Marcie, my oldest sister, opened the bedroom door and screamed when she saw them. Matt fell off the bed and your wife landed on top of him. When Matt hit the floor with his head he was knocked out. Your wife screamed at us to get out and my younger sister slapped her. She tripped over Matt and fell on top of him, twisting her ankle and we heard something snap inside Matt."

"How badly was he hurt?" I asked, hoping he broke a rib or two.

"Your wife landed on his chest, breaking three ribs. Marcie called 9-1-1 and an ambulance took both of them to the hospital. The paramedics asked what happened and your wife told them what happened. After they left I realized I was filing for divorce and I wanted to thank you for telling me what they were doing."

"You could have called." I said.

"Not quite how I want to say thank you." She reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. Her eyes flashed at me and I knew what she was offering.

"Wait! I've seen what your husband has been using to fuck you with and I don't compare. I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to disappoint you."

"Matt has disappointed me for years. He's convinced that all he needs to do is wave that big damned thing in the air and every woman for fifty miles will get wet for him. He believes foreplay is him asking, "Wanna fuck?"

"I love eating pussy." The front of her blouse was unbuttoned. I helped her stand and we kissed. We kissed many times and in the process I helped her undress. Her clothes didn't get folded or hung up. They were dropped on the floor and forgotten.

I kissed and caressed all her wonderful parts, memorizing everything about her body. She was a natural red-head, as evidenced by the small patch of red hair above her slit and the twenty-thousand freckles on her pale skin. On her "A" cup breasts she had a tattoo of a vine wrapping around each breast and the vine had small flowers and leaves on it. Her areola and nipples appeared to be swollen, begging for the attention of my mouth.

As I gave her body my full attention she and I finished undressing her. She said, "You'll be the first man to ever kiss my pussy."

I dropped to my knees and said, "Maybe I'll be lucky and be the only man to ever eat you a thousand times."

My face touched her slit and my tongue probed between her lips.

"Oh God! Oh, that's the best!" She dropped back onto the bed and opened wide for me. Her hands found my ears and held on, urging me against her wet puss.

My hands found and teased her breasts as I ate her pussy. She moaned. She spread her legs wide and made all the noises she could, letting me know she loved what I was doing.

A few minutes later her body tensed and she said, "I'm cumming!" I ate her through her first orgasm and into the second and third. I drank her flow and she quivered, screamed and panted. When I finally pulled back from her pussy she was covered in goose bumps. She pulled me up next to her and kissed her own juices from my face.

When she spoke it was some minutes later. "Damn! I wish Matt had a small dick so he could have learned to be that kind of lover. What we just did was better than being bruised every time he wanted sex."

"You're welcome." I said. "Brenda thought Matt's big dick was what she wanted and she was never going to fuck me again."

"Think we can trade?"

"Trade? You mean let Matt have Brenda and you can keep me?" As I asked I took her nipple and areola in my mouth and applied a little suction. Her hands held my head in place and she said, "Damned right! They deserve each other!"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers