Little Bit of Help from a Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

'Call him, now! Mum, please. I think we both want him here with us.'

She got off the loo and went down stairs and I laughed, because there was an imprint of the loo seat on her ass cheeks. It kind of framed her cunt and asshole. I got up and went to the bathroom and started to use the douche my Mum used to wash out her ass and pussy. I had heard her using it often enough and I liked using it when there was no one around. If I was going to be fucked, then this time I wanted to be ready. It feels so nice to have the water sluicing my bowels.

She came up stairs and told me that he would be around in a while. She got into the shower and I joined her. I took her in my arms and we snogged for a while, keeping each other on the boil. I was so horny! This had been a hot - red letter day so far and it was still young. For the first time since the Master had fucked me in the College loo I was admitting to myself finally that I had wanted what he did to me. At the time, I had been in two minds to split on him, now I was glad that I didn't. Now I know why I didn't. Like my Mum, I am a slut! Mum and I had the usual, its not too late to duck out conversation. I replied, 'Quack! Quack! Mum! We are in this together.'

We were sitting down stairs in the lounge with a bottle of wine when Harry turned up. His eyes and his cock popped out when he lamped us in the all together. When he knocked, we had both shouted come in. It could have been the cops!

I expect you have all been waiting for the nitty-gritty? Well you can open your fly's and pull down your knickers and come and join the party.

Harry is a big jovial, always happy guy and when Mum pulled down his shorts within second of him coming through the door, I knew the reason why. When cocks were issued in his family he was both first and last. My hole quaked into frantic spasm mode at the sight of it. Suddenly I was jealous of Mum for hiding him from me. For the first time in my life I wished I had tits and a pussy as deep as his cock! Woman have got it made, haven't they? They can bend over and take cock any way they like and nowt is said.

She dropped to her knees to pay homage, Harry winked at me, put his hand on top of my head and pressured me down to my knees to aid and abet her. She moved to one side while I licked the other side of his shaft then he turned and pushed me round behind him with a sweep of his hand.

'Lick my ass lad. My cock is woman's work! '

I looked at his ass, starting to regret the rash things I do in life, When my Mum's fingers snaked around and clutched Harry's ass cheeks and spread them wide and then his big hand came round and pressed my mouth to his asshole. How can a chap say no? I had an experimental lap, then another, the hand was still urging. My Mum was still stretching his hole open. God! He didn't want me to put my tongue in there, did he? Strangely my villainous mouth was traitorously watering like a fountain as if this was what I was born to do. A slap on the back of my head made me stick out my tongue and as soon as I speared it into his hole, he held my head and waggled his evil bum. I heard my mum slurping on his cock and Harry was having a cracking time. Its an acquired taste, isn't it? Who was that who said, yes? Well, at least I am not on my own. In for a penny........ I got stuck in and sucked and licked as if my life depended on me making Harry happy.

'What do you want me to do, Jackie? Fuck you, fuck your Son or we both fuck you?'

'Ronnie, what do you want? You wanted Harry in on the Party? It's your call, Sweetheart.'

'Suddenly, Mom, I want to run for my life! Something I have spent my entire life doing. You two are more experienced at this thing than me. Please guide me. Don't let me be a coward in this. If there is a light to be seen because of what we are doing, share that light with me.'

'Then we must make love together. Lay across the bed and dangle your feet to the floor.'

I did as she told me and she came over me and wanked my cock back to full erection then she wet the head of my cock in her mouth and straddled me and quickly captured my cock in her pussy. I watched and felt the union and I closed my eyes and drank in the moment. My brain surfaced back where it always has been, in my cock. I never see a girl with a pretty ass without wanting to fuck her. Now the target was my Mum, or was she fucking me? I felt her hot groin settle into mine, her wetness settled down into mine. She moved over me and I felt her voluptuous tits press down and spread and become a part of my chest. her wet warm lips mashed down on my own and her tongue slithered into my open mouth. I gasped with the sheer pleasure of the moment. Our saliva mixed. Tongues became wriggly and eel-like. The reverie was disturbed when I felt Harry's bare legs against my own. His hairiness tickled me. I opened my legs and my Mum moaned into my mouth and jerked over me. Then what happened next was out of this world. I felt an alien thing moving against the shaft of my cock! It seemed to cling and climb along as if my cock had grown a joined-up twin. A man feels his balls moving in his scrotum which caused him to flex his anal muscles involuntarily as in a contraction. This was more prolonged, a delicious feeling! The thought that it is someone else's cock sharing, cohabiting the same woman, my Mother! Truly Alice-in-Wonderland stuff. She was taking Harry's huge cock inside her and my cock and she had not even whimpered, she must feel some discomfort! It made me feel very humble because he still had to put it up me! Could I be so brave? Could I take that big prick in me with out screaming like a banshee? The Master had anticipated my weaknesses and slapped his hand over my mouth.

My Mum started to lift off me and climb the monkey pole, I drew in a deep breath, I also felt Harry's cock withdrawing too. I flexed my ass and cock muscles and sighed deeply when Mum came back down and Harry ploughed back into her asshole. His cock rubbed against mine more brusquely. Mum rolled her tongue searchingly into my mouth and I sucked on it as hard as I could, drinking her saliva as well as my own. My tiny brain whispered, 'This is fucking!'

The wetness around my genitalia was increasing, I was imagining my balls needing a life-jacket. Mum was rising higher and higher on my cock so I was managing little counter-thrusts endeavouring to reach through and beyond her womb. The single eye in my cock-head was probably looking for the welcome home bunting. You may think I am making light of a passionate moment. I am sorry for that, it is only because I am embarrassed that I can not find the words to express what I was actually feeling at that moment. It takes a truly great author to explain the true feelings one gets during intercourse. I admit my short comings. Meanwhile, in Mum's backdoor, Harry was chasing climax, his rampant charger was going into a fucking-frenzy of high speed in-depth shafting. Mum dropped down on me and held still except for a shuddering ague which seemed to be engulfing her entire beautiful frame. I hugged her tightly into my arms, trying to share her little bit of utopia, using that word in its perfection tense. I was relieved in a way, because I have this morbid fear of shooting my spunk up the way in case all those little wriggly things wriggle their was back down my shaft back into my scrotum and impregnate me.

My feelings were scrambled. At that moment I loved my Mum as a woman, as a wife, as a lover, someone who belonged to me? As I said, my feelings were scrambled. She is still my Mum, now and forever even in death. Then came, 'Oooooh! Harry! I can feel you spurting inside me. Ooooh! Sweet Love, keep fucking me!' But Harry sagged, his weight on top of both us. I gasped my remaining life's air into my Mum's mouth. She took it that I still loved her and started to give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Clearing my airway with her energetic tongue.

Thanking God for large mercies, Harry unravelled himself and went to the loo. I rolled Mum over until she was underneath me and raised my self off her until just the tip of my cock was hovering within. I did this to allow cooling air in between us. My arms were straight props supporting my torso and I looked down into her eyes and she smiled up at me, and said, 'I love you, Ronnie. Please make love to me.' It was my turn to shudder. I was trembling with sheer passion and gratitude that this fantastic woman was my Mum. Tears dripped unashamedly from my eyes onto her breasts. My heart was acting like a jack-hammer in my own breast. I closed in and my cock went in, I felt her pussy sucking me in, I felt the oozy walls clamping on my cock shaft and she moaned to ape the uttering from my own mouth.

'That's it, Darling! Fuck me.'

My movements were driven by a passion I had never felt with all my previous female conquests. I felt I had to satisfy this woman, even if it was the last thing I did in my life. At that moment there was no after life. There was no future at all. We fucked each other in a uncontrollable carnal debacle of lust. I felt her fingernails tearing the flesh off my back as she bucked up at me like a frenzied mule. My sperm came up from my toes gaining an ever building jet pressure as it moved up through my body to reach my love hose. It was painful when it ejaculated with gale force tenacity into the gestation centre of my origin. If I was reborn would I re-emerge as a man, a new man? If there are any boffins amongst my readers, then please enlighten me.

Mum, being Mum demanded in a Mum-like fashion that we stop for a tea-break. We sat cosily naked in front of a coal fire, saying nothing, just staring at the flames going up the chimney. I was thinking about Harry's intention of storming my anal canal. Would he call it off? Had his mighty phallus been sated? Was he now putting his bollocks into recuperation mode? Was there two different sperm banks, one for anal and one for vaginal? If there isn't. then there jolly-well should be. You don't make anyone preggers if you fuck them in the ass, therefore its a waste of good spunk. Those wriggly things again, what would they be wriggling into? Story of my life really..... I am always in the shit!

In all fairness to my readers, who for many reasons may need a break, I suggest another chapter to this story? If you really want to read about me getting it from Harry, then read the next chapter. I have a feeling in my water that Mum, Dear Mum, will not let me get off that lightly, her deviousness is manifold. I know, I have lived with her longer than you have.

Jack

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12